• no

2 2.47%
  • once a month

5 6.17%
  • at least once a weeks or more

48 59.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Gotta love the legs man. I don't like disproportionate bodies on people...Big ass upperbodies, arms, chest , back NO LEGS???? WTF?!. Then there are the guys with NLS (no lat syndrome). Have a great chest, abs, arms, maybe legs BUT NO BACK! I would rather have a slightly good proportionate body, then a large chest with no back, or large upperbody with no legs. Thats just me though...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I had chicken legs, decided that enough was enough and have been blasting them now harder than ever. A killer leg workout is hard mentally not just physically.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    A killer leg workout is hard mentally not just physically.

yeah, I don't think any excercise can compare with squatting or deadlifting to the point of failure

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I love leg day. It's just stupid not to train all of your muscle groups. That is unless you just want to look like a couch on stilts.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I love leg day. It's just stupid not to train all of your muscle groups. That is unless you just want to look like a couch on stilts.
    maybe like an orange on a couple toothpicks?

yea, you have to force yourself to love leg day. If i'm not nauseous afterwards, i haven't worked hard enough. I've always liked it because my legs have been decently strong (my strongest lifts )

znak is offline Senior Member
    This was a great thread to read... all this time i thought I was the only one leaving the gym ready to heave on leg day! Seems like there are a lot of other crazies out there.

It is the wierdest thing, but I go in on leg day dreading the pain, but 20 minutes into my work out, I am piling on the plates like there is no tomorrow...

Love that feeling of walking like a cowboy out to the car 'cause your quad are so fried you can barely walk.

Legs are also great for the ego, watching the bar bend in the mirror, it way up there on my list.

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure that I would rather have better legs than arms BUT.... Here is the key point:
    2/3s of your muscular weight is in your back and legs. If you do not train them how can you get bigger?

aznknites is offline New Member
    I hate leg day, but i love leg day after its over...

I lift with three other people two of the three will do leg, but that one guy that doesn't do leg is also the biggest one of us on top?!

The absolute worst part of leg day is walking down the stairs to the car...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information