Thread: I'm pissed!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

I'm pissed!!

Went to the store today to pick up some food, while I'm coming out this mustang pulls up next to my truck, with a guy and a girl. I get in my truck and I have the windows tinted so the guy leans over so he can look through the front window, didn't think anything of it. So I roll the windows down alittle getting ready to leave and he's staring at me. He starts to walk towards the store and just keeps looking at me, so I ask if he's got a problem. He says no, and I"m about to leave and his girlfriend decides to come up to me cursing me out that I'm some egotistical as*hole for asking him if he's got a problem and proceeds to spit iin my face twice and hit my truck with a bottle. I was inclined to kick his as* just for her being a jerkoff, but decided to leave, but man I'm a calm person, but I'm about to kill somebody. Sorry guys had to vent alittle, and what better place then here.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    What the hell...Are you sure were not missing part of the story there? Were do you live?

that's the whole story bro, I wasn't out to start confrontation, but apparently she was.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I would have fliped the switch to the "on" position.

palequail is offline Banned
    I love to hit guys like that..you should have...**** him and his dumb bitch...teach em a lesson next time...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you should have spit back in her face. oe throw some food at her ass. **** that ****! I never let anyone spit in my face, nobody!! That is the lowest form of disrespect a person can do to you. I can take all the name calling and on the occasion i can walk away from a push or a srug but spitting in my face draws all lines!

You should have went back to that parking spot and keyed the **** out that bitches car! I could think of laot of **** to do to her stank ass
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    i figured it wasn't worth going to jail over, my switch goes on and it stays on till the end, so I'm alittle reluctant to start ****.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    what the **** man, why was he staring inside your car in the 1st place? man they are on some heavy dope for sure i would have crated a scene! be proud of yourself for being calm

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro, id'a stomped him and then ****ed his girl in front of him

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    what the **** man, why was he staring inside your car in the 1st place? man they are on some heavy dope for sure i would have crated a scene! be proud of yourself for being calm

I'm quite surprised I stayed that calm, must be the pct

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I'm quite surprised I stayed that calm, must be the pct
    I've got enough test right now to share haha

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    reminds me of way of the gun. you should have just punched here in the face like phillipe did. bust that biatches nose, nobody is ever above an ass woopping.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Man I congradulate you. You have way moe self control than I do. Of course your walking around now and I would be calling my lawyer, again. LMAO

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I can gurantee things would have turned out very different once the girl spit in my face. Put it this way I would have completely lost it.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hmm wierd story. Cant belive you stayed calm after she spit you in your face doh.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    First off you should have never asked if he had a problem unless you were ready for a fight. You do know that asking such a question is indicative of starting a fight, right?

As soon as that b*tch spit on me through my window, I'd have opened my door as fast/hard as I can and knocked the b*tch on the ground or into the next car. Then I'd have walked into the store and asked to talk to the manager so you can could call the Police. I'd say the guy/girl were spitting at you and hitting your truck w/ a bottle.........hitting my car w/a bottle though would have gotten the b*tch straight floored.........I'da knocked her ass the phuck out..............so, perhaps the cops would have been a bad idea. Either way, no one spits in my face, that's assinine.

~SC~

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro that is f'ed up! Ppl can stare and that doesn't bother me, but spitting in my face would have gotten both their ass' kicked...quick!!!

And hitting your truck with a bottle is another nono......if your like me you work hard to have a nice ride and no one will fcuk with my truck.

I am surprised that you remained calm as well.....you must have more will power in that area than I do. I can relate to being on pct....it is hard to show aggression while on.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    In the end you did the right thing...Kicking a womans "tail" will land you in jail quicker than you can blink. That is one of the reasons I put up with this loud mouth red neck type chick that I am currently dating...If a woman gets out of line I've got a girl that can knock out teeth

I'm on week 3 of my PCT and can relate 100% to your lack of agression...Thank god for Trib to help boost it and the sex drive.

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Went to the store today to pick up some food, while I'm coming out this mustang pulls up next to my truck, with a guy and a girl. I get in my truck and I have the windows tinted so the guy leans over so he can look through the front window, didn't think anything of it. So I roll the windows down alittle getting ready to leave and he's staring at me. He starts to walk towards the store and just keeps looking at me, so I ask if he's got a problem. He says no, and I"m about to leave and his girlfriend decides to come up to me cursing me out that I'm some egotistical as*hole for asking him if he's got a problem and proceeds to spit iin my face twice and hit my truck with a bottle. I was inclined to kick his as* just for her being a jerkoff, but decided to leave, but man I'm a calm person, but I'm about to kill somebody. Sorry guys had to vent alittle, and what better place then here.
    lol man
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm pissed!!-fdbed91a.jpg  

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    reminds me of way of the gun. you should have just punched here in the face like phillipe did. bust that biatches nose, nobody is ever above an ass woopping.
    lol, i love that movie. It's a great philosophy. Even if you get your ass kicked, at least he's gotta walk around with a girl with two black eyes and a busted nose.

All kidding aside.. that's ****ed up dude. A bottle at my car would've been enough for me to at least kick a nice dent into theirs.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    lol, i love that movie. It's a great philosophy. Even if you get your ass kicked, at least he's gotta walk around with a girl with two black eyes and a busted nose.

All kidding aside.. that's ****ed up dude. A bottle at my car would've been enough for me to at least kick a nice dent into theirs.
    in that situation a nice dent on her skull sounds like a good option... in my opinion its absolutely legal to destroy that kind of assholes...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    in some states spitting in a person's face is a felony....assault..........

and property damage over $350 is a felony......... or can be... depends if a racial slur was used......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I thought about stomping her out but since he obviously had no intentions of getting involved, beating on a woman 1/3 my size im sure wouldn't have went over to well. There was no damage to my truck and I know spitting is considered battery. But at that point I wasn't interested in getting plate numbers or filing any reports it was either leave or I was going into that store to finish it. I guess the reason I sorta jumped the gun on him also was cause the last time somebody was looking in my window they were trying to break in.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Agreed...
    Lately it seems the respect levels shown to fellow inhabitants of this earth has decreased severely...
    If it was my truck that got hit with a bottle I wouldn't have been able to be calm...at all...especially after having my car keyed last week...
    Good to see that you kept it together...

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol u should have beat her ass.... man when i first moved to atlanta, i had a new cobra mustang, and some fatass bitch backed into it, and laughed at me, then she just kept laughing and was like, i dont got no insurances.... so i knocked her ass out. i dont think men should hit women at all, i had to break the rule though, she had to weigh 350..... made me feel good when i had to pay for the damages...****ing junky innercity whore

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i would have sat there calmly and just grabbed the mace in my door and showed her whats up and then push my door open and knock her to her ass. then continue ur way home....

Thread Information