Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    she wont even admit it happened.. she claims a boot feel on her from the closet.. 2 black eyes and a broken nose..

theres nothing i can do... evenyone i have talked to says that unless she admits he did this that hes safe..

Im about to move my as$ back home and sit infront of him and watch his every move...

I don't understand women sometimes..... why would you let a man do something like that to you and get away with it? I can understand the love part etc.... but it only goes so far. If he did it once (and this soon) he will do it again for sure. She needs to leave and press charges. I am sorry princess..... this $hit is not cool. I wish I could offer some advice but ultimately it is up to your mom to press charges (or CS too woop his ass) but I don't think kicking his ass would be a good idea because knowing situations like this CS would probably be the only person who get's in trouble.

<<LMO>>

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    if she was taken to the hospital.. which chances are she was.. she probobly told a social worker what happend and inturn alerted the police reather she knows it or not.. belive me prison does not like women beaters.. also coldstone get him drunk before you hit him cause he will press charges and you will go to jail.. its ****ed up what he did but its would suck doing a bid over it..

butterface is offline Banned
    she didnt even tell me they were getting married.. he assistant.. one of my friends let it slip.. WTF???
    You mom sounds like she has issues. Needs constant companionship and cannot bear the thought of being alone so will settle for anyone.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    kill the bastard then. Scumbag jerkoff

she wont even admit it happened.. she claims a boot feel on her from the closet.. 2 black eyes and a broken nose..

theres nothing i can do... evenyone i have talked to says that unless she admits he did this that hes safe..

Im about to move my as$ back home and sit infront of him and watch his every move...

princess if shes gone to the hospital with something like that they will investigate reather she wants to or not.. a social worker would call the police and a they would question her.. chances are she would crack and tell them teh truth if not go and do it for her..

ttuPrincess Guest
    elliot .. she didnt go to the hospital.. she refuses to see anyone...

butterface.. thanks for stating the obviouse.. Im aware she has issues..

this is a sad day.. and theres nothing i can do to help her... except be here for her until she admits what is happeneing..

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    **** Princess. I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that your mom is ok. I hope that she listens to you this time and gets things taken care.

if she doesnt do anything about it now, it will only get worse you know. God knows what he'll try to pull off next time.

this is a sad day.. and theres nothing i can do to help her... except be here for her until she admits what is happeneing..

She has a broken nose and she won't go to the hospital?? Is she nuts? She needs to get it x-rayed and make sure she didn't damage her septum. She might need to have surgery once the swelling goes down. I had my nose broken before and that $hit is no fun.... especially if you break the septum or it gets deviated. She will need surgery otherwise she won't be able to breath out of one side of her nose. Call her and convince her to go to the hospital.... then they will ask her what happened and atleast it will be documented somewhere.

<<LMO>>

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I don't understand women sometimes..... why would you let a man do something like that to you and get away with it? I can understand the love part etc.... but it only goes so far. If he did it once (and this soon) he will do it again for sure. She needs to leave and press charges. I am sorry princess..... this $hit is not cool. I wish I could offer some advice but ultimately it is up to your mom to press charges (or CS too woop his ass) but I don't think kicking his ass would be a good idea because knowing situations like this CS would probably be the only person who get's in trouble.

<<LMO>>
    the kicker is her mom has to do that, and theres no telling when she will finally wake up...after the 3rd, 4th or 5th time hes hurt her???

and yeah if i touch him it will just be bad things on my end...but if i convince him to hit me...then im golden

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    You mom sounds like she has issues. Needs constant companionship and cannot bear the thought of being alone so will settle for anyone.
    You're analyzing the wrong person ass..

You guys need to bring your own type of justice to this asshole......

princess IM me..

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    if she doesnt do anything about it now, it will only get worse you know. God knows what he'll try to pull off next time.
    your exactly right...

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    princess if shes gone to the hospital with something like that they will investigate reather she wants to or not.. a social worker would call the police and a they would question her.. chances are she would crack and tell them teh truth if not go and do it for her..
    see thats what i thought.. Im very good freinds with an officer that lives right down the street from my moms house.. he helped me out with my case like this..

and i want to call him to have him go investigate.. but her assistant says to just lay low... i dont think thats the right .. dammit im calling the officer

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    the kicker is her mom has to do that, and theres no telling when she will finally wake up...after the 3rd, 4th or 5th time hes hurt her???

and yeah if i touch him it will just be bad things on my end...but if i convince him to hit me...then im golden

Any man that is pussy enough to hit a woman is probably too much of a pussy to swing at you. I know because my aunt's ex husband was the same way. He beat her up one day so my dad and I took a trip over there to **** him up, but we couldn't get him to throw a punch or even touch us. He basically ran when he saw us. It was one of those times I wish I was still a minor (I would have killed him)

But yea I agree.... it might take a few times (I hope not) but she will wake up eventually. You guys just need to keep feeding it into her head that she needs to do something or leave

<<LMO>>

see thats what i thought.. Im very good freinds with an officer that lives right down the street from my moms house.. he helped me out with my case like this..

and i want to call him to have him go investigate.. but her assistant says to just lay low... i dont think thats the right .. dammit im calling the officer

Do it

<<LMO>>

AHHHH...and another problem...princess's mom knows kinda what i do (AAS)...if she told him and i touch him im willing to bet he pulls the "roid rage " card...mutha fukka!

butterface is offline Banned
    I think in this position you need to call the cops on the guy. Lay down the harsh reality to your mom that she has a problem with the kind of guys she dates. I actually know a girl whose mom was getting beaten up by the boyfriend and to protect the guy she blamed the girl beating her and the girl went to jail for a month and is on a year probation. Dont let it get too far. This guy obviously has a hold on your mom.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    AHHHH...and another problem...princess's mom knows kinda what i do (AAS)...if she told him and i touch him im willing to bet he pulls the "roid rage" card...mutha fukka!

I have childhood memories of these things.

Some thing s are worth going to jail for.

princess call the hospital ask to speak too the social work dept.. pretend your mom went to the hospital on thursday night due to a fractured nose by unknow reason and explain to them that it was your step father whos done it.. they of course will tell you she wasnt bought in, act suprised and tell them that (inster paersons name) told you this has happend and your familly is outraged. they'll a. send over emts over b. the police.. or both.. she probobly still has marks on her so they'll arrest thim on the spot.. make sure you get the badge and pct of the arresting officer. speak to him directly dont bs with some desk jockey at the prectings cause its a waste of itme..

Is it roid rage if you break his jaw with a bat?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    if the abused party doesnt press charges will he even get any type of punishment?
    Depends on the locality. A lot of states and municipalities are passing laws where cops can press charges based on physical evidence, even without a statement from the victim.

also make sure that you tell the social worker/police that a family member told you this after your mom confessed it to them..

AHHHH...and another problem...princess's mom knows kinda what i do (AAS)...if she told him and i touch him im willing to bet he pulls the "roid rage" card...mutha fukka!

I was thinking about that..... probably not a good idea for you touch him (especially while your on AAS) that is just asking for trouble. Let the law handle it.... or potato sack his ass when he is coming home one right. Bust out the ski masks & the Louisville Slugger. I am sure he won't be able to hit princess's mom for quite some time.

But in all seriousness.... this is your mom Princess. don't let her make a stupid decision.... if you have to make some calls and do it behind her back do it. She might get mad but she will realize later that you are saving her from herself in making a stupid decision not to press charges.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Is it roid rage if you break his jaw with a bat?

In reallity no..... but in the eyes of the law & media the steroids "made him break the jaw of a wife beater"

<<LMO>>

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear about this incident. things like this should never happen. that man deserves to get his balls cut off so he cant pass his pussy fag geens on to any offspring.

princess the best thing to do is like you said, just be there for her. hopefully she will relize what he is doing is wrong and she does not have to take it.

this piece of **** will get his in the end. believe me!

I'll take him out if you like. All I need is an address.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I'll take him out if you like. All I need is an address.

F*ck ya I am down too..... I need to take a summer trip anyway. This is in Texas right? Bad_Man & I and the rest of the diet board Mafia will take care of this

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    F*ck ya I am down too..... I need to take a summer trip anyway. This is in Texas right? Bad_Man & I and the rest of the diet board Mafia will take care of this

<<LMO>>

:: puts on his 70's jungle fever John Travolta gear on :: Lets boogie..

I'm not joking.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I'm not joking.

UGHHHH I'M A BAAAAAAD MAAAAN A BAAAD MAN.. Lets roll homie..

ttuPrincess Guest
    i have calls int o the officer i know, my grandmother, grandfather, my little sister is gonna go back and stay with them.. and im onthe phone with my attorney right now..

this bastard is goign down!

i have calls int o the officer i know, my grandmother, grandfather, my little sister is gonna go back and stay with them.. and im onthe phone with my attorney right now..

this bastard is goign down!

Good for you. Keep on it and his this clown's ass thrown in jail

<<LMO>>

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me give yall a quick update... for those who wondered what I had against this guy.. lets call it a gut feeling.. i just recieved a phone call from a family friend that my mother has been beaten up... only a week after the wedding.. boy is that a nice marriage right there

now lesson for ya'll when your getting married and your oldest daughter says mom I have a bad feeling and i dont like this guy.. maybe you'll listen!
    hey Princess, it;s so sad when you hear about this kinda thing happening, seems to be all to common, and the women dont blame him and still go back to him

i hope it does get better for both you and your mum

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey Princess, it;s so sad when you hear about this kinda thing happening, seems to be all to common, and the women dont blame him and still go back to him

i hope it does get better for both you and your mum

it would be different if he was a billionare to...but SHE supports his ass!!!...hes a fukkin money grubin bum ass dick wad!...there i feel better...

what a tool...im serious...this guys is a fukkin waste of good space and uses good oxygen

guys is a fukkin waste of good space and uses good oxygen

That can be fixed

<<LMO>>

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I dont know. they just called to inform me that something happened.. and my boss( who is alos my moms best friend) is goign to get my mom from work and check her out then call me back and see if i need to come home etc.
    he should take her to the hospital... that way they will call the police for her, and if she doesn't file a complaint they can.. if they determine it was from abuse..

In most states......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The time has come....-happybunnyplotrevenge_b.jpg  

ttuPrincess Guest
    she wont go to the hospital.. she wont admit anything to anyone..

Im talkign to the officer i know and having him put our house on 24 hour watch again telling the dept. the same stuff is happening again as last time so not everyone is suspiciouse

ttuPrincess Guest
    She has admitted that he was verbally abusive, and that is enough for me to make him a suspect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information