njs
    njs is offline Junior Member

Steroids and other drug use

im wondering what people think of cycles and other drugs. im saying psych meds even cigarettes alcohol and coffee. i wanna say that not all of use are perfect and some come from bad history but do people think that some things might help in this lifestyle also what do people have a problem with while on cycle but might be ok not on cycle.

sorry for the typing if it sucks im better at speaking then typing

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Better

Cigarettes are counterproductive all the way around.

Alcohol on cycle is iffy some do some dont I think moderation is the key here.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Just don't get into Rec drugs. You will be fine. No rec drug talk.

njs
    i wonder if it would be better to be on a anti-depressant especially going into the pct or would it be bad to do this. im asking these questions out of theory and do not wanna know about rec drugs so thank you. thanks AXx for the heads up

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by njs
    i wonder if it would be better to be on a anti-depressant especially going into the pct or would it be bad to do this. im asking these questions out of theory and do not wanna know about rec drugs so thank you. thanks AXx for the heads up
    Ur welcome.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    most anti-depresents take time to actually have an effect. I would not be cycling those for pct depression. If you cant deal with it then dont cycle.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

njs
    its more of what if your on them already i know you shouldnt stop taking them but is it beneficial or does it effect the cycle in any way

stpete is offline Banned
    Exactly what Gixxer said. Wish i could contribute more but that pretty much sums it up.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Just don't get into Rec drugs. You will be fine. No rec drug talk.
    this. lol

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njs
    No; don't take an antidepressant if you're not already on one. Some classes of anti-depressants can make you more depressed feeling; especially If you don't have the physiological symptoms of depression.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am very drug happy, from sripts to whatever I can get my hands on. There are not many "meds" that I have not done. < There are less than a handful. I had the worst friends since I was a kid and it went downhill from there.

Since I deceided to take this route with myself(hardcore fitness, nutrition and juice) I have stopped everything 99.99%. I have not smoked a cigarette for almost a year(well, I smoked half of one and it tasted like crap like 6 months ago). I haven't drank any alcohol in damn near 4 months. I can't say I stopped drinking 100%. But, it is now an extreme occasional type of thing.

As far as the rest of the "meds" - Out the door. I went back to school and there is no need to make myself stupider. Also, what's kind of funny is my friends still do what they do. I see what stuff does from a 3rd person perspective, and it's not pretty.

Juice is nothing like a rec drug or anything similar to it. It does not directly fvck with your mind, yet it can change you. The reason why it can is because the human within you wants more of that good feeling.

My 2 Cents.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I am very drug happy, from sripts to whatever I can get my hands on. There are not many "meds" that I have not done. < There are less than a handful. I had the worst friends since I was a kid and it went downhill from there.

Since I deceided to take this route with myself(hardcore fitness, nutrition and juice) I have stopped everything 99.99%. I have not smoked a cigarette for almost a year(well, I smoked half of one and it tasted like crap like 6 months ago). I haven't drank any alcohol in damn near 4 months. I can't say I stopped drinking 100%. But, it is now an extreme occasional type of thing.

As far as the rest of the "meds" - Out the door. I went back to school and there is no need to make myself stupider. Also, what's kind of funny is my friends still do what they do. I see what stuff does from a 3rd person perspective, and it's not pretty.

Juice is nothing like a rec drug or anything similar to it. It does not directly fvck with your mind, yet it can change you. The reason why it can is because the human within you wants more of that good feeling.

My 2 Cents.
    That's great to hear Samson! You're certainly right, there's no need to put shit into your body that's doesn't aid in the goals you wish to achieve.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    That's great to hear Samson! You're certainly right, there's no need to put shit into your body that's doesn't aid in the goals you wish to achieve.

Fvck, at least with juice I feel better.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >

Fvck, at least with juice I feel better.
    And no come downs Mid week lol

I guess my story is very similar to this except when Marcus was growing on juice I was high as kite on E and I mean proper e not the cheap shit you get nowadays
    I too have stopped all this none sense and have not ad a drink since June the drugs stopped 10yr ago and I kinda blame this in part for me being on trt and once I'm dialled in with trt I'm going to blast and that's all I'm going to put in my body from now on
    Ps I feel better than ever now I'm on nebido

Thread Information