Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    isnt that what your mother said after you were born...LOL i had to bro...
    I weighed 10 lbs 9 oz when I was born.............I don't think she could talk for a few days. Even though I was born first I was the smallest....my brothers were a couple a pounds heavier.

Ass. hahahahahahahahaha

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I weighed 10 lbs 9 oz when I was born.............I don't think she could talk for a few days. Even though I was born first I was the smallest....my brothers were a couple a pounds heavier.

Ass. hahahahahahahahaha
    so you were a big fat baby, i was a runt...lol we all have something to overcome...lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey CB... congrats...

I got my own Smith and Wesson cuffs..... no serial #........... it's safe....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    so you were a big fat baby, i was a runt...lol we all have something to overcome...lol
    Not really......three pounds accounted for my package. hahahahahaha

Not really......three pounds accounted for my package. hahahahahaha
    if by package you mean your larger twin brothers penis in your baby ass, i see what your saying..lol

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL....at least if I cuff you... I know you will be there when I get back

You liked it when I hit you that hard. You were begging for more.... don't lie!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Hey CB... congrats...

I got my own Smith and Wesson cuffs..... no serial #........... it's safe....
    LOL we are quite the crew aren't we.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Ass. hahahahahahahahaha
    Man... I was all of 2.5 lbs. And the **** doc almost killed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL....at least if I cuff you... I know you will be there when I get back

You liked it when I hit you that hard. You were begging for more.... don't lie!
    Well I thought you meant with an open fist! I wasn't begging for more! I was saying "No More"! I think you chipped a tooth. hahahahaha

LOL ok....Promise to be gentle with you this time....ya big baby

Man... I was all of 2.5 lbs. And the **** doc almost killed me.
    Well I'll have to say I'm glad the doc didn't do that. Did he use the salad spoons? I heard they could hurt. hahahahaha

Ya he did actually. He actually killed the next baby he delivered. They got rid of him after that. He did some major damage to my mother too. Fcuking quack

**** Barb...that's messed up! Very happy he didn't kill you! Without you I wouldn't have your avatar too...........let's just say admire. hahahahahaha

Ya he did actually. He actually killed the next baby he delivered. They got rid of him after that. He did some major damage to my mother too. Fcuking quack
    were you ripped from your mothers womb with salad spoons, where are you from, alaska?

Close.....back woods of Oregon!

**** Barb...that's messed up! Very happy he didn't kill you! Without you I wouldn't have your avatar too...........let's just say admire. hahahahahaha
    Ahhhhh glad you like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information