Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ok, here are my pics..........

cjvan is offline New Member
    Hmm, I have possibly seen that picture before too possibly in a Canadian contest .

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is fukin hilarious. bdtr, your dog pics are crackin' me up!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    This thread is fukin hilarious. bdtr, your dog pics are crackin' me up!!
    Agreed! I lost half my cup of java this a.m. because of the "fat to fit" quote about the dogs....................toooooooooooooooooooooo funny!

~SC~

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    LOL this is too much

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

this is classic

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Swole dont be a hater just cus i got what you want! Chest acne!!

Seriously folks, check out my year end review.

Not only did i wip myself into shape as well as my wife and mother in-law but i also wipped by dog into shape as well!

From fat -

To FIT!!!! -
    from fat to fit, LMFAO AHAHHAHAHAHAHA............

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

decadbal is offline Banned
    great pics bro..nice

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    That's great, but they f*cked up the table. You have no idea what the columns stand for.

~SC~

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    LMAO i love how he said KFC chicken strips are "packed to the brim with protein"

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Starter7777 is taking a big time beating on this thread. The only thing left after this beat down is to spray paint "nWo" on him and then have Hulk Hogan play his belt like a guitar.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Now that is a good one, when I read that. For some reason I even pictured in my head, sweeeeeeeett.
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Starter7777 is taking a big time beating on this thread. The only thing left after this beat down is to spray paint "nWo" on him and then have Hulk Hogan play his belt like a guitar.

Starter7777 is offline Junior Member
    I think all of your are stupid sons of bitches and you all can go to hell, this is no forum for lifting it's just a childish place to argue, and yes I'm being childish too........SwoleCat, prove that it's you in your pics you lilttle ****! SucK my **** dick you7 little **** head! Go ahead an Ban me please BAN me! I don't want any other part of this ****ty little dump! Very few of you even know what your doing!
    Please Ban me, I'll make you Ban me, **** you Swole Cat, and **** everyone of you little cocksuckers with your smart ass remarks! Oh no, I'm going to be banned, I'm going to cry,,,,,,,, See you MOTHER ****ING FAGGOTS IN HELL!

GQSuperman is offline Banned

banned

if you want to be banned, why didn't you just type the swear words instead of *****. don't you have an imagination? dick and cocksucker aren't much better and you typed those.

if it were really you, you'd post a pic of you in street clothes so we could at least see from your face that it's you. i'm guessing you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter7777
    I think all of your are stupid sons of bitches and you all can go to hell, this is no forum for lifting it's just a childish place to argue, and yes I'm being childish too........SwoleCat, prove that it's you in your pics you lilttle ****! SucK my **** dick you7 little **** head! Go ahead an Ban me please BAN me! I don't want any other part of this ****ty little dump! Very few of you even know what your doing!
    Please Ban me, I'll make you Ban me, **** you Swole Cat, and **** everyone of you little cocksuckers with your smart ass remarks! Oh no, I'm going to be banned, I'm going to cry,,,,,,,, See you MOTHER ****ING FAGGOTS IN HELL!

Bah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

OK, I'm in a happy mood again!!!!!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO You know you cant live without this place. We should take bets on how long it takes for you to make some other user name after you get banned. Just like the rest of the people who get banned.

I feel honored that out of everyone here who contributed, even some w/blow out pics and all, that my name was mentioned in the post.............twice even!

CAN YA FEEL THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!???????????

~SC~

Hello my name is Starter7777...I am a 2 year old baby throwing a tantrum. Wahh! Wahhh!

See you MOTHER ****ING FAGGOTS IN HELL!
    I've a space reserved in Heaven.

Amazing how you already know you're going to hell.

Brilliant!

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

<<LMO>>

Dude, just chill out and have a bowl of Rice Chex. Or some chicken strips. You know how you love them and they are filled to the brim with protein.

There, feel better?

Haha. Starter7777 is still taking a beating!!

I can see Hogan playing it now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok, here are my pics..........-30832180szehzilvui_ph.jpg  

Maraxus is offline Banned
    LoL this is hilarious SCREW YOU SWOLE YOURE SUCH A JERK!!!!!!!! LOL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Seriously dude....what did you expect? You brought this on all by yourself. I'm not going to flame you because in a way I feel bad for you. You demonstrated in TRY ME's thread that you had very little knowledge of what a "ripped" physique looks like. However, you indicated that you were merely trying to be positive, that is definately a positive thing as far as I'm concerned. That being said, you then posted these pics of what I consider to be a FANTASTIC physique and claimed it was you. The first clue that gave you up was the fact that you claimed not to be happy with that condition and 99% of the people on this board would be ecstatic to be in that condition. What really gave you away however was you blatent lack of knowledge about diet....pre contest or otherwise. Dude, I'm sorry but for alot of people it is very hard to respect anybody who would posts pics of somebody else and claim them to be their own. I won't ban you, I can see you're very upset...but as I stated earlier, you did ask for it. If your intent is the learn, then you will find honesty will always net the answers and guidance you need. Good luck

STARTER, I BELEIVE YOU. PLEASE DONT GO YOU INSPIRED ME SO MUCH. LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM WITH THE KURNEL. HE TOLD ME HIMSELF THAT HIS CHICKEN IS FULL TO THE RIM WITH PROTEIN. PLEASE STAY

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Lay off the KFC, It seems to put you in a not so nice mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    STARTER, I BELEIVE YOU. PLEASE DONT GO YOU INSPIRED ME SO MUCH. LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM WITH THE KURNEL. HE TOLD ME HIMSELF THAT HIS CHICKEN IS FULL TO THE RIM WITH PROTEIN. PLEASE STAY

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

KNOW I READ THIS AND I KNOW I FEEL THAT MY ACTIONS WERE UNJUSTIFIED. WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS CORRECT. SORRY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    Seriously dude....what did you expect? You brought this on all by yourself. I'm not going to flame you because in a way I feel bad for you. You demonstrated in TRY ME's thread that you had very little knowledge of what a "ripped" physique looks like. However, you indicated that you were merely trying to be positive, that is definately a positive thing as far as I'm concerned. That being said, you then posted these pics of what I consider to be a FANTASTIC physique and claimed it was you. The first clue that gave you up was the fact that you claimed not to be happy with that condition and 99% of the people on this board would be ecstatic to be in that condition. What really gave you away however was you blatent lack of knowledge about diet....pre contest or otherwise. Dude, I'm sorry but for alot of people it is very hard to respect anybody who would posts pics of somebody else and claim them to be their own. I won't ban you, I can see you're very upset...but as I stated earlier, you did ask for it. If your intent is the learn, then you will find honesty will always net the answers and guidance you need. Good luck

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Pete 235 ,

Excellent response, very insightful and mature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    KNOW I READ THIS AND I KNOW I FEEL THAT MY ACTIONS WERE UNJUSTIFIED. WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS CORRECT. SORRY.
    It's just amazing that one can flame like that, call everyone a fag, call me out twice and call me a )@(#@($ f*cker, beg to be banned, etc., and he's going to be allowed to STAY?

That makes sense.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

If this guy stays I will never post pics on this board again. He needs to go

<<LMO>>

LMAO @ Carlos!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    HAHAHA... I dont even know what to say... You guys are some characters

OH STOP!!!! You GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!! I'm crying right now I'm laughing so hard!!!!

LM1332 Guest
    interesting that KFC table had no identification for #s i was like looking at #s and then i decide to checkout what they stand for and all i saw was blank

bjayg is offline Member
    LMAO I Love AR!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Y'all are just jealous that his superior dieting skizzles are too much for your simple minds. Can I sub the chicken strips for Wendys Nuggets???

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Y'all are just jealous that his superior dieting skizzles are too much for your simple minds. Can I sub the chicken strips for Wendys Nuggets???
    Excellent question. I was wondering if instead of both the KFC and the chow mein if I can just get the General Tso Chicken.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information