Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Reb- noone knows you-better than you...as long as you know what your intentions are and what you expect from the situation-you can handle it despite his plans or motivations for trying to see you again.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Bama you know this place....it's hard. Everywhere I turn...he's there. That's bad enough but now he's calling again too.....it sucks.

P.s. Did you take your test today?

P.s. 2 ... I have orders to FSU Det Whidbey...gonna be down on the flightline in 8 months...working with the P3 boys whoowowowoowow
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Reb- I have only 4 days left here in Sicily- back to Va.-then on to the Osprey project. New avatar looks good- so back to the thread- Yes I know the palce very well..it is hard to avoid someone! Let me know where you are gonna be!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO he's buttering you up for some side action.

Forget about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla[b
    ]IMHO he's buttering you up for some side action.[/b]

Forget about it!
    So am I.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    CB you are and awesome person and in looking hot i might add(nice new avatar) anyone who is worth a **** would not put you through this much pain. It seems like your ideas were right about him having her on the side and it seems like he is doing the same thing to her right now with her just using you as his back up. You are to good a person to let somone play you like this take some of the good advice you are alwasy giving to others on this board and use it on yourself. DROP THIS LOSER FOR GOOD

Bama...neither of you are gonna get lucky there!

Thanks ASU....you are right. Easier to give advice than to take your own.

I'm not going to blow a possibly great thing for a man that walked when things got tough....I just can't understand what the F is going on in his head!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Trust me Barb, we have no idea why we do some of the things we do......I'm sure you girls have the same problem.

Well you should know since you are the big breasted shemale member...you should have both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well you should know since you are the big breasted shemale member...you should have both sides.
    OWNED!!!!!!

darmadoc is offline Member
    Another reason to run.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Another reason to run.
    LOL you are soooo right

That's it! No soup for you! hahahahaha

Yeah, that's it Mr. Money.........we'll see who owns whom real soon. I'm going to beat you so bad in Fantasy Football I might have to do jail time. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    That's it! No soup for you! hahahahaha

Yeah, that's it Mr. Money.........we'll see who owns whom real soon. I'm going to beat you so bad in Fantasy Football I might have to do jail time. hahahaha
    I'm sure you'll feel at home in prison with the circle jerks.

Bama...neither of you are gonna get lucky there!
    I'll take you to Jason's for breakfast the next morning! Cant beat an offer that- some time with the BamaSlamma plus b-fast...come on!

Hey no jacking my thread!

who? I am trying to work it here!

Hey no jacking my thread!
    I stopped! Money's the trouble maker......I think you should beat him but that's just my opinion. hahahahaha

LOL He'd like that too much

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    hey, what about me??? oh thats right...I'l be in the guest room

LOL Bama....I wouldn't eat at Jason's if I was starving to DEATH!

You better be bring more to the table that Bama loving and unsanitary kitchen conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    hey, what about me??? oh thats right...I'l be in the guest room
    Hmm I don't know...my guest room is my home gym so we'll have to figure something else out. My bathtub is pretty big

Hmm I don't know...my guest room is my home gym so we'll have to figure something else out. My bathtub is pretty big
    Room for two???

Room for two???
    Sure DOES

Sure DOES
    well then.......you can count me in. I like candles and bubbles

Lol Kool

seriously....this guy has something up his sleeve. Most guys do not need a girl as a friend. I would tread with caution, especialy seeing that there are feelings from the past involved.

I would hate to see you get hurt

seriously....this guy has something up his sleeve. Most guys do not need a girl as a friend. I would tread with caution, especialy seeing that there are feelings from the past involved.

I would hate to see you get hurt
    Thanks. Me too on the hurt part. I am quite suspicious. Too much water over the dam and I'm not sure I would ever trust him again. The new guy on the other hand...no bad stuff to dwell on....and he's awesome

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dang CB... i knew that was what had happened from post in the past by you... ..

anyway...........

he is playing both sides....... and not willing or too afraid to want, or lose either of you........

It's like the love a man has for his mom... and then as he gets older.. he learns a new type of love for a woman........ but he still wants to make his mom happy...... and he wants to make the woman happy..

In his case........ he wants to make you both happy, and he doesn't even know what he wants.........

bottom line............... hit the bricks.......... but i know you were pretty hung up on him........... hurts....... but life will get better.......

Peace

So...back in May my 1.5 yr relationship ended. Sort of a similar situation to Sexy Kitty and Dally...except when I called him on his constant contact with his ex....we had a huge fight and it ended. Long story which I don't want to get into now....but....

now he's coming back around. Says because he's trying to be the nice guy and be friends again. I ask him what he wants and if it is that he wants to try again and his response is .... he doesn't know what his future holds. He is supposedly in a "situation" with his former Ex now current??? WTF is that... a "situation"? If she knew he was talking to me....she would Kick his a$$. She threatened to kick mine but I told her to BRING it and her army and be ready for a battle. I'd wipe the floor with her fat a$$.

WTF???? If he's trying to get booty again...he's not moving too fast. What is the deal??? I've never been so hurt over the ending of a relationship that I couldn't stay friends ... hell, my ex-husband and I are best friends ... but this one is different. Everytime I see him....it opens up the wound and the tears come. On top of it I'm stressed out over some health issues that could result in some surgery and I want to lean on him for support but I know I can't.

Does he really just want to be my friend? does he sense that I'm trying to move on and can't stand it? is he just trying to fuk with my head????? WHAT?

**** him.

Sorry...had to vent!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Spy....you are right. It's hard to walk away. It sucks and it hurts and I feel like Im living through the entire breakup again.

Spy....you are right. It's hard to walk away. It sucks and it hurts and I feel like Im living through the entire breakup again.
    All the more reason to stay as far away as possible. Lost love has to be the single hardest thing to deal with. Even worse than death imo.

All the more reason to stay as far away as possible. Lost love has to be the single hardest thing to deal with. Even worse than death imo.
    It is worse to me. It could have been avoided....and makes it that much more painful.

you know I feel for you.....I wish there was more I could do.

I'm a good snuggler

ahhh Damion....I bet you are. You are sweet. What it boils down to is I need to do for me and take care of myself and my heart. I know that the right decision is to stay away from him and focus on what is right and positive for me. I know that he's confused, and that he still loves me and he's working both ends. I'm not falling back into that mess.

All right then, let's recap shall we? Barb tells ex to hit the bricks, suffers, gets better, new guy in the picture......nice, seems like a good person.....things looking better.....ex drops in out of nowhere, old fellings surface......but he's not showing all cards..........barb asks her brothers on AR (from a mans point of view) their thoughts...roughly all, being the hound dogs they are, agree ex should stay away and allow new guy the chance to make Barb happy (ex had the chance and blew it).......Barb will have a heavy heart for a while but then she'll find a huge freaking chunck of gold on her new property........runs for Governor, wins..........marries Arnold after he divorces Maria.....buys Bill Gates home and lives happly ever after....the end.

Don't know the last part will be correct but letting another man have a chance at making you happy seems logical. Hang in there girl...there's a chuck of gold out there for you.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    No he is looking to set you up so when he blows off his current ex he will have somewhere to land. He's a maggot, blow him off IMO and don't be gentle about it.
    i like what he said. thats exactly what i thought when i read what you had written. by the way, you look great in your avatar. keep it up girl and ditch the loser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information