Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 150
  1. #1
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703

    serious serious issue

    Ok, well i'm not going to go on and on about the details, but to sum it up:
    I met this girl that was 19 at a club about 2 months ago...one thing led to another and we ended up having sex that night. Haven't talked to her since about a week or two after that incident...

    I just had a conversation with her a little while ago. To my surprise, she told me she is not 19, she is 17, she got in with a fake ID. And in an effort to completely sabotage my life plans...

    SHE IS PREGNANT

  2. #2
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    WTF am i going to do??!??!?!??

    Not only did I impregnate a woman, but SHE IS A FVCKING MINOR

    WTF....i'm freaking out...IDK what i'm gonna do...

  3. #3
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    thats tough...did you wrap your tool atleast?

  4. #4
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    thats tough...did you wrap your tool atleast?
    Yea, i almost always do. Used it properly, etc.

  5. #5
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Awwwwww Hell no! What does she think this is? How does she know you're the father? Did you use a condom?

  6. #6
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    thats tough...did you wrap your tool atleast?
    Pretty irrelavent at this point man

  7. #7
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    WTF am i going to do??!??!?!??

    Not only did I impregnate a woman, but SHE IS A FVCKING MINOR

    WTF....i'm freaking out...IDK what i'm gonna do...
    Your def going to want to find out if its yours man! Get the tests etc

  8. #8
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Pretty irrelavent at this point man
    some chicks like to play around and say stuff like that when in fact, they arent pregnant...iv seen it happen before to one of my friends

  9. #9
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    I would try to convince her not to have it (as gently as possible).....It's sounds heartless but she's not ready and it doesn't sound like you are either.

  10. #10
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Pretty irrelavent at this point man
    I think it's relevent. This means there's a possibility that it's not even his.

  11. #11
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I would try to convince her not to have it (as gently as possible).....It's sounds heartless but she's not ready and it doesn't sound like you are either.
    thats what i would do

  12. #12
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Let hope she does not want him to take care of her until the child is born and tests can be done.

    I'm more worried about her age. Now that's messed up.

  13. #13
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    some chicks like to play around and say stuff like that when in fact, they arent pregnant...iv seen it happen before to one of my friends
    yeah either that or she was pregnant before they had sex....

  14. #14
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I think it's relevent. This means there's a possibility that it's not even his.
    tru man but theres always room for breakage.. blood tests are the best way

  15. #15
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I would try to convince her not to have it (as gently as possible).....It's sounds heartless but she's not ready and it doesn't sound like you are either.
    Yup sometimes an only option

  16. #16
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    what's the legal age there....here it's 17

  17. #17
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    I guess I'll be the first to say congrats, if it is yours angel.

  18. #18
    Hyperlite's Avatar
    Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    250
    I would think there is something that works in your favor. I'm no lawyer, but it seems that it would be the clubs responsibility to make sure everyone in that club is at least 18. As far as gettting in trouble for sex with a minor....you might be safe. How do you know shes not F***ing with you and lying about her pregnancy...? A lot of girls around that age are shady like that.

  19. #19
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I guess I'll be the first to say congrats, if it is yours angel.
    *knocking on wood*

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    This is why you pull out ,even with the rubber on. But the girl is probably just fuc*ing with your head, or pregnant from somebody else. Hey man, you need to watch out, girls have been known to pull this kinda crap so they can hit guys up for 3 or 400 bucks for an "abortion."

  21. #21
    Hyperlite's Avatar
    Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    This is why you pull out ,even with the rubber on. But the girl is probably just fuc*ing with your head, or pregnant from somebody else. Hey man, you need to watch out, girls have been known to pull this kinda crap so they can hit guys up for 3 or 400 bucks for an "abortion."
    I haven't seen it myself, but I sure wouldn't put it past 'em. Very shady, but they'll get their's

  22. #22
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    *knocking on wood*
    second that

  23. #23
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Yea, i almost always do. Used it properly, etc.
    Yea you used a condom..? Or ya you use it "almost always" but not this time..? If you did use a condom i tell that little biotch to fuk off its someone elses and not your problem. On the flip side. If you didnt use a condom dont do anything until your absolutely sure she is pregnant. Tell her you want her to take a pregnancy test right in front of you. If she gives you any excuseses why she cant take it or blows it off then i call BS. Trust me im speaking from experience. I was in a similar situation and when i kept asking her to take a test and or go to the Dr's with me she finally made up some BS story that she had a miscarriage...

    OG

  24. #24
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Angel.....you are in a very precarious situation....depending on her family. First I would insist on proof of estimated day of conception. See if the math adds up. If the math adds up, I would recommend you contact her family and have a discussion with the parents.....before they decide to press charges. If you met her in a club you can certainly make a case that she misrepresented herself. If she won't have an abortion, then there are other options...i.e., adoption, etc. But what it boils down to is, fair or not, it's her body and her choice what she does. IF she chooses to keep the baby, you will have to step up and do the right thing. I.e. support her during the pregnancy. Once the baby is born, insist on a paternity test and be prepared to be a father. It is unfortunate, but as I've told my daughter many many times, if you make adult choices you gotta be ready for adult consequences.

  25. #25
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Angel.....you are in a very precarious situation....depending on her family. First I would insist on proof of estimated day of conception. See if the math adds up. If the math adds up, I would recommend you contact her family and have a discussion with the parents.....before they decide to press charges. If you met her in a club you can certainly make a case that she misrepresented herself. If she won't have an abortion, then there are other options...i.e., adoption, etc. But what it boils down to is, fair or not, it's her body and her choice what she does. IF she chooses to keep the baby, you will have to step up and do the right thing. I.e. support her during the pregnancy. Once the baby is born, insist on a paternity test and be prepared to be a father. It is unfortunate, but as I've told my daughter many many times, if you make adult choices you gotta be ready for adult consequences.
    Probably the best advice so far.

  26. #26
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    How old r u?

    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    This is why you pull out ,even with the rubber on. But the girl is probably just fuc*ing with your head, or pregnant from somebody else. Hey man, you need to watch out, girls have been known to pull this kinda crap so they can hit guys up for 3 or 400 bucks for an "abortion."

  27. #27
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    368
    Back in my day, I can think of three girls who gave me the same bs, and none of them were pregnant.

  28. #28
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    some chicks like to play around and say stuff like that when in fact, they arent pregnant...iv seen it happen before to one of my friends
    I've heard this many times before, and then they suddenly had a "miscarriage" ( never were preganant) when you call your bluff. The underage part thats a tuff one ( talk to an attorney you trust, got me out of alot of jams )lawyers are your friend, that underage stuff will come up,better head it off first.

  29. #29
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    Back in my day, I can think of three girls who gave me the same bs, and none of them were pregnant.
    Well he did say that he hadn't talked to her since that night, so it seems like she's not trying to "trap" him. But only a test will settle this.

  30. #30
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    And let me add - your life plans do NOT have to go away. You are just going to have to work a little harder.

    Second....since she is so young....there's a good chance that she's upset over the one night stand and is trying to make you feel bad. In the short term you could go buy a pregnancy test, go to her house and insist that she take it right then and there.

    Before you do anything drastic...insist on proof and do the math. Get your head on straight and go from there.

  31. #31
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Well he did say that he hadn't talked to her since that night, so it seems like she's not trying to "trap" him. But only a test will settle this.

    True on both counts...

  32. #32
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange she would get a fake ID that says she's only 19?? What's the point of the fake ID then lol. Do you live in Canada??

  33. #33
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Angel.....you are in a very precarious situation....depending on her family. First I would insist on proof of estimated day of conception. See if the math adds up. If the math adds up, I would recommend you contact her family and have a discussion with the parents.....before they decide to press charges. If you met her in a club you can certainly make a case that she misrepresented herself. If she won't have an abortion, then there are other options...i.e., adoption, etc. But what it boils down to is, fair or not, it's her body and her choice what she does. IF she chooses to keep the baby, you will have to step up and do the right thing. I.e. support her during the pregnancy. Once the baby is born, insist on a paternity test and be prepared to be a father. It is unfortunate, but as I've told my daughter many many times, if you make adult choices you gotta be ready for adult consequences.
    Ok well i did have a long conversation with her. We determined that she was approx 15 days after the beginning of her cycle... AKA she was fertile and ovulating

    I'm sooo worried. I will entirely take responsibility for my actions though. I am going to talk with her about abortion, etc. and hope she makes a choice that is good for both of us. Neither of us are ready to have a child!

  34. #34
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange she would get a fake ID that says she's only 19?? What's the point of the fake ID then lol. Do you live in Canada??

    Good call bro, but down here clubs let chicks in 18 and older. Guys 21....God bless'em...lol jk

    OG

  35. #35
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    And i believe the legal age here is 18+

  36. #36
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange she would get a fake ID that says she's only 19?? What's the point of the fake ID then lol. Do you live in Canada??
    IDK i didn't think about that at all...get in clubs i guess?

    Man i really didn't need this right now

  37. #37
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Ok well i did have a long conversation with her. We determined that she was approx 15 days after the beginning of her cycle... AKA she was fertile and ovulating

    I'm sooo worried. I will entirely take responsibility for my actions though. I am going to talk with her about abortion, etc. and hope she makes a choice that is good for both of us. Neither of us are ready to have a child!
    Bro, dont be such a push over. First make sure she is really pregnant, and not just by taking her word. Buy a pregnancy test and ask her to take it in front of you. Then take it from there...

    OG

  38. #38
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Bro, am I hearing this right, you were wearing a condom ? If so, how in the hell can it be yours unless it had a hole in it which is highly unlikely

  39. #39
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    IDK i didn't think about that at all...get in clubs i guess?

    Man i really didn't need this right now
    Dont worry man theres a lot of factors... First:The club let her in not you..second: at least her in Canada, as long as you take reasonable steps to find her age you can not be held responsible for being with a younger person.. Third: It was still mutually consented too!

  40. #40
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Bro, dont be such a push over. First make sure she is really pregnant, and not just by taking her word. Buy a pregnancy test and ask her to take it in front of you. Then take it from there...

    OG
    I'm not being a "push over", just taking the situation seriously. Of course i'm going to have her come to a clinician with me and have a blood test to determine if she is pregnant, but as of right now, i see no reason why she would call me after 2 months and lie about it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •