Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Gotta say it - does anyone wonder why "white people" think of "black people" as criminals? here you have a perfect example of normal people minding their own business and a crack whore and her thug boyfriend show up and ruin it for everyone

that doesnt happen in the south - why? because the store owner pulls out his sawed off shotgun and tells him that he will "blow your black ass back through the door if you dont get off him" as he calls the police. Now, he would do the same of course for the mullet wearing white biker boyfriend as well - but those boys have usually wised up

When more black people are on TV for their achievements in science, math, art, sports and medicine instead of Wanted posters for chumps like this, on that day American can afford to be less racially aware.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I have a bigger issue with the seven guys just standing there not doing anything.

Not Cool......
    I skipped most of the posts because I saw a couple like this...

While I usually would TOTALLY agree with you, there was an incident last summer a couple blocks from my house which makes me re think the situation...

At a gas station up the street from me, some gang members start talkin **** to 2 other teens.... they get in a huge fight and the gang bangers start beatin the SH!T outta the teens.... everyone is just watching...

A 22 year old college student who is just stoppin on this side of town to fill up his gas tank before he jumps back in his car and drives home from college sees this and decides to try to break it up. The college kid doesnt even try to throw a punch, just tries to seperate it as everyone looks on. The gangmembers pull out a gun and shoot him 8 times in the chest for disrespect. They didnt even shoot the two teens that were sh!t beating, just the college guy for interupting.

Even though adreline would still probably force me to do something, what happened to the college kid by my house makes you re-think stepping in at times.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    that fukkin piece of sh!t, i get pissed seein sh!t like that go down. i wish just for one second some black dood would of walked to me like that, i woulda let him get away with the first punch only to call it self defense after i put a dent in him and his girls fukkin head.

its all about the fight or flight, i'd say 90% of the people now adays are 'flighters', and wont do anything back once someone starts something other than trash talk. if you dont have it in you, your gonna get your ass handed to you, even if the guy is half your size............

as for what bdtr is saying, ya he is right about the mental aspect a good ass beating can have on somone. im a psychology major, about to go on to psychiatric school, and we learn alot about other peoples 'causes and effects'. if you do some damage to that person mentally, he may never be the same ever again.

BDTR is offline Retired
    nazi.

I agree 100% though.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Gotta say it - does anyone wonder why "white people" think of "black people" as criminals? here you have a perfect example of normal people minding their own business and a crack whore and her thug boyfriend show up and ruin it for everyone

that doesnt happen in the south - why? because the store owner pulls out his sawed off shotgun and tells him that he will "blow your black ass back through the door if you dont get off him" as he calls the police. Now, he would do the same of course for the mullet wearing white biker boyfriend as well - but those boys have usually wised up

When more black people are on TV for their achievements in science, math, art, sports and medicine instead of Wanted posters for chumps like this, on that day American can afford to be less racially aware.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Id love to have that dumbass in this room for 10 minutes.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good for him, 4 more years behind bars.

He probably has NO SKILLS to make it in real life, and prison is his natural habitat.

Hope they send the b*tch with him.

Those kinds of people are easily expendable.

~SC~
    What do you mean? His grade four level of education has done wonders for him.

I'm tired of these people proving themselves on the streets...try proving yourself in the classroom...or try being a contributing member of society. Some people will never understand the game of life. It's always easier to play the victim of falsely perceived societal norms.

That was a shame ,realistically even if the other guy was a decent fighter it was pretty much over for him after that first hard blindside blow. It was something a coward would do. The reason why I hate those kind of people is because even if you wanted to sue them you can't, because they have nothing.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    God sh*t like this p*sses me off so bad. I have to agree with Cycleon 100%. That is why black people always get a bad rep (here in the south at least).

I can guarantee here in Louisiana, if that sh*t would have happened here, those 7 white guys would have been on that black guy within seconds. Probably would have ended up sending that POS to the hospital along with his ghetto azz gf. Not to sound racist because I am not at all, but this is why 85% of jails are populated by black people.

If I would have been there I would have had no problem grabing a pot or something and came behind him and hit him over the head with it so hard that he wouldn't have woke up for a week and let him see how it feels to get sucker punched. I just can't stand it when bullies get away with sh*t like this and then think they can fight. Anybody can throw a sucker punch and knock somebody out if the other person isn't looking. Ok, let me stop now because it is just starting to p*ss me off even more as I type.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

It's sad I have to say this but I agree.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

Agreed, I dont know that I would have had the balls to come out and say it. But yeah I have to agree with you. I'm from Kentucky, enough said.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    moral of the story...don't be a smart ass. If that guy wouldn't have said anything to that lady about walking to the front he wouldn't have got knocked the fvckout. He mouthed off and got knocked out I don't see the problem. . I think more smart asses should get wrecked more often. my .02

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sorry, this is a civilized country, lets keep the ghetto and ghetto mentality contained solely in the ghetto and not bring it out to decent hard working folks. That guy should be executed solely because he is a SAVAGE ANIMAL and cannot function in society.

The guy said nothing wrong, he said someone cut in line, which **** did. Sorry, but in a society of humans, such things do not warrent a near fatal beating. These are not rules of the wild, if you want to act like an animal, go live in the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    moral of the story...don't be a smart ass. If that guy wouldn't have said anything to that lady about walking to the front he wouldn't have got knocked the fvckout. He mouthed off and got knocked out I don't see the problem. . I think more smart asses should get wrecked more often. my .02

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Sorry, this is a civilized country, lets keep the ghetto and ghetto mentality contained solely in the ghetto and not bring it out to decent hard working folks. That guy should be executed solely because he is a SAVAGE ANIMAL and cannot function in society.

The guy said nothing wrong, he said someone cut in line, which **** did. Sorry, but in a society of humans, such things do not warrent a near fatal beating. These are not rules of the wild, if you want to act like an animal, go live in the jungle.
    this from a guy that beat up fruit. ....no seriously though I hate it when people do passive aggressive bullshiit, like say stuff under their breath ect. I agree it was extreme but he still needed a bitch slap or something.

BDTR is offline Retired
    he didn't say anything under his breath, he told his girlfriend it was gonna be a little while longer as someone cut in line which they did. I would call her on that just the same.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you denying that was absolutely savage non human behavior?

o and I know a lot of people that are decent hard working folk and still live in what you would call a "ghetto".

Are you denying that was absolutely savage non human behavior?
    no, I said it was extreme.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    That low life b!tch is a loud mouthed, head shakin', nappy headed, piece of walking sh!t with feet! D... You have got to be pullin' some leg here... I think those that did, and do, this should get wrecked by society.

Recant your statement that backs what the jungle animals do and I will put you back on my buddy list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    That low life b!tch is a loud mouthed, head shakin', nappy headed, piece of walking sh!t with feet! D... You have got to be pullin' some leg here... I think those that did, and do, this should get wrecked by society.

Recant your statement that backs what the jungle animals do and I will put you back on my buddy list.
    sorry bro, I dont get what your saying

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's saying that his actions were those you'd find in a primate in a jungle for invading another primates territory.

sorry bro, I dont get what your saying
    It sounds as if you are defending the perpitraitors stance, the criminals actions. If you do not get it now, let me know and I will translate into ebonics.

He's saying that his actions were those you'd find in a primate in a jungle for invading another primates territory.
    o....

It sounds as if you are defending the perpitraitors stance, the criminals actions. If you do not get it now, let me know and I will translate into ebonics.

hahahahah, maybe you should take an english 100 class because your previous post didn't make sense....."ok, fo sho"

hahahahah, maybe you should take an english 100 class because your previous post didn't make sense....."ok, fo sho"
    Dont feel insulted, unless you feel you fit into the catagory, thug life ain't easy. Is it?

Dont feel insulted, unless you feel you fit into the catagory, thug life ain't easy. Is it?
    I wouldn't know about that anymore, that is why I left home and went to college. I wanted to get away from all that.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    If that would have in the pizzeria i work at he would have gotten jumped for sure. The last time a rude drunk customer came in and disrepected the owners wife and daughter he got laid out cold. Surprised he never came back with the cops but i think he realized he was wrong.

the law states that you can aid in someones defense you just have to be careful not to take it too far yourself thats all. they could have restrained that guy though.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    when i was in high school a lot of the black ghetto kids would cut in the lunch line a nobody ever said ****...man that pisses me off...but that dude was f-ing huge and obviously mean...he was by far the biggest guy in the place...but i'm not excusing why nobody helped, but they were all probably scared of that ghetto rat...

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    It is very common for people to be bystanders when violence is taking place… It is like the girl who was stabbed in front of a crowd of people by her x boyfriend and no one did anything about it except the water delivery guy after her x stabbed her thirteen times in the chest…

You could walk into a crowded subway and literally attack someone by various means (club, knife, Bk) and not too many people will try to stop you… Not that many ppl are vigilant…

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    It is very common for people to be bystanders when violence is taking place… It is like the girl who was stabbed in front of a crowd of people by her x boyfriend and no one did anything about it except the water delivery guy after her x stabbed her thirteen times in the chest…

You could walk into a crowded subway and literally attack someone by various means (club, knife, Bk) and not too many people will try to stop you… Not that many ppl are vigilant…
    ya I read a study in my psychology class about that. It has to do with the number of people. if The diffusion of resposibility is high or a lot of people are their they don't feel responsible, but if its between just a couple of people then they are more likely to intervene because the responsibilty is divided over a smaller number of people.

BDTR is offline Retired
    D-END, how did you go from outright defending it to saying it was extreme?

this from a guy that beat up fruit. ....no seriously though I hate it when people do passive aggressive bullshiit, like say stuff under their breath ect. I agree it was extreme but he still needed a bitch slap or something.
    this was my second post

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Woah this is like the whole boondock saints thing over again. Movie starts in Mass with a concept like this if im not mistaken.

This just p*sses me off even more that someone (D-END) could actually say that the fat fukin gangsterfied lowlife ghetto azz piece of sh*t and his nappy hair whore troublemaking gf have a right to act like the fukin savage untamed primates that belong in the jungles. If I had been waiting in that line for a long time and had been on the phone with my gf and some stupid azz stinky no good ghetto b*tch whore cuts me and then causes a scene like that and spits in the workers face, I would have said the exact same thing to my gf on the phone. Only difference is I would have ended up finding where that guy lives. Then I would have caught him alone and took my baseball bat to him and beat the ever living sh*t out of him until he was unconscious and lying in his blood then I bet he would never have tried to pull something like that again. It doesn't matter what the guy said to his gf on the phone, that does not give him the right in ANY way to do what he did. And then idiots like D-END come on here and try to justify the guys ruthless actions. That POS should be sent straight back to the jungles where he belongs along with his ugly ghetto azz gf. I hope he gets held down and fukked up the azz like the little b*tch he is and rots in his jail cell where he belongs.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-23-2005 at 12:26 AM.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    This just p*sses me off even more that someone (D-END) could actually say that the fat fukin gangsterfied lowlife ghetto azz piece of sh*t and his nappy hair whore troublemaking gf have a right to act like the fukin savage untamed primates that belong in the jungles. If I had been waiting in that line for a long time and had been on the phone with my gf and some stupid azz stinky no good ghetto b*tch whore cuts me and then causes a scene like that and spits in the workers face, I would have said the exact same thing to my gf on the phone. Only difference is I would have ended up finding where that guy lives. Then I would have caught him alone and took my baseball bat to him and beat the ever living sh*t out of him until he was unconscious and lying in his blood then I bet he would never have tried to pull something like that again. It doesn't matter what the guy said to his gf on the phone, that does not give him the right in ANY way to do what he did. And then idiots like D-END come on here and try to justify the guys ruthless actions. That POS should be sent straight back to the jungles where he belongs along with his ugly ghetto azz gf. I hope he gets held down and fukked up the azz like the little b*tch he is and rots in his jail cell where he belongs.
    Wow... Do not hold back, tell us how you really feel…

It just p*isses me off so bad. I mean, the guy didn't deserve to be attacked like a viscious lion hunting a hyena. Like bdtr said.....keep the ghetto life in the ghetto and don't bring it out to the civilzed people of the community.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    It comes from experience. When i was 18 I got into a scrap with a guy, 20 years old if i remember correctly. It was over some stupid barroom crap, although he seriously provoked it, going to the point of spitting in my face and hitting me. Well I hit him back, he hit the floor and didn't wake up for two weeks. Turns out he was a college student on an academic scholarship who had just a bit too much to drink that night. He had to drop out of school, his short term memory is garbage and has problems getting thoughts out of his head out his mouth, it's painfuly frustraiting for him. That was 7 years ago and to this day i send him a fairly large blank money order every month trying to buy a little bit of my soul back for that one. I plan to do so as long as I can find him. I'll never tell him who's sending it, but I think he knows.
    hey bro that shows that u gotta a good heart. But don't blame urself 2much if the other guy started it n throw the first bunch then all u did was defend urself as far as the consequences well it is wat it is. Next time the guy thinks twice b4 gettin drunk n crazy thinkin his the man. Myself I've grow up with violence all my life but I hate it unless its the last resort. The **** i read here form ur posts shows u have a lot of heart though, something a lot of people don't have these days. I gotta say though REVENGE IS THE SWEETEST JOY NEXT TO GETTIN PUSSY, just like tupac said. That guy in that pizza place should've been shot for wat he did to that guy as far as im concerned. U know wat one thing i do belive in is Karma, wats goes around comes around, thats the nature of life. I'm sure the black guy will get wat he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    That guy in that pizza place should've been shot for wat he did to that guy as far as im concerned.
    If that would have happened, the guy with the gun would have went to jail, the police might have looked at the tapes and let the prossecutor do the rest. The guy with the gun, even if right and defensively, will be the one arrested. If the guy with the gun decided not to give a statement, based on how things get twisted sometimes, he will have the book thrown at him. Sorry this is todays society, a woman I was talking to said " It doesn't matter what someone does they do not deserve to be shot " so I said " how about if he raped your daughter?" she continued " I do not believe in guns " and that is how it is sadly enough.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    that fukkin piece of sh!t, i get pissed seein sh!t like that go down. i wish just for one second some black dood would of walked to me like that, i woulda let him get away with the first punch only to call it self defense after i put a dent in him and his girls fukkin head.

its all about the fight or flight, i'd say 90% of the people now adays are 'flighters', and wont do anything back once someone starts something other than trash talk. if you dont have it in you, your gonna get your ass handed to you, even if the guy is half your size............

as for what bdtr is saying, ya he is right about the mental aspect a good ass beating can have on somone. im a psychology major, about to go on to psychiatric school, and we learn alot about other peoples 'causes and effects'. if you do some damage to that person mentally, he may never be the same ever again.
    Bad move. That first punch knocked that guy out and would prolly knock most people out. I've been trained to always be aware of my surroundings and be prepared, like Juggy said earlier. If that guy came up to me and got in my face, I am expecting a confrontation, take a step back and I am in my stance ready to fight. At the first instant I feel threatened I am hitting first, hitting hard and hitting fast. I will never "wait" for the first punch, fvck that.

Like a wise man once said, I would rather be tried by 9 of my peers than carried to the grave by 8.

Cycleon - I'm sorry to say, but I totally agree with your statement. I try real hard not to look at things in that way but sometimes the facts are undeniable.
    Last edited by Monkeytown; 02-23-2005 at 11:41 AM.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Its funny how you cats always so ready to bring race into most scenarios man. I know for a fact that if it had been some white guy and his white girlfriend acting a donkey in there, or an even better example is that skateboard kid that whacked some guy on the head with his board and I said some stuff like, "this is the problem with white folk and they plague america" I would have been looked at as some militant black panther, and more than likely been 'flamed'

And GetnPumped....are you one of those folk with huge internet cajones ? Most of the folk saying all the shiat they would do...have you been in high stress situations like that?? Only actually experience can prime your mindset for how to react in that circumstance...all of what you were typing sounds really good on paper though lol.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Its funny how you cats always so ready to bring race into most scenarios man. I know for a fact that if it had been some white guy and his white girlfriend acting a donkey in there, or an even better example is that skateboard kid that whacked some guy on the head with his board and I said some stuff like, "this is the problem with white folk and they plague america" I would have been looked at as some militant black panther, and more than likely been 'flamed'

And GetnPumped....are you one of those folk with huge internet cajones ? Most of the folk saying all the shiat they would do...have you been in high stress situations like that?? Only actually experience can prime your mindset for how to react in that circumstance...all of what you were typing sounds really good on paper though lol.
    Don't take this the wrong way b/c I have no desire to debate you or get into any type of argument, but weren't you the one that brought race into the ghetto thread from a couple of weeks ago? If it wasn't you then I apologize for assuming.

Actually I did say something about the skateboard kid being a POS white trash. Personally I would feel the same way about that guy and his girl, white, black, samoan, chinese, martian....it wouldn't make a difference to me. What happened was clearly wrong in my opinion, plane and simple.

MT

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information