Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Right and they are everywhere, so it is his fault. I am prepared. I would of struck first with a weapon if someone was twice my size obviously about to attack me instead of acting like a pussy.
    struck first??? how the hell could that guy know the black dude was gonna throw a punch to try and take his head off?? for all he knew the black dude was gonna say some **** then just leave.....just cause people are standing face to face like that doesnt mean a fight at all, alot of times it can end up in a fight but i would say the majority of the time it doesnt, the 2 guys will eventually just back off or somebody will break it up, no violence occuring....if he could know for sure the black dude was gonna do that then it be different but i dont know many people that can see into the future....dammit loz u made me spill over this thread to page 6...oh well, would have happened anyway

xfade7 is offline Member
    Right and they are everywhere, so it is his fault. I am prepared. I would of struck first with a weapon if someone was twice my size obviously about to attack me instead of acting like a pussy.
    no, its not his fault because he wasnt "prepared" for a few delinquents coming and cutting in front of him, then knocking the hell out of him..
    it is the fault of the guy who took a cheap shot on the victim, and the girl for not having any respect for a citizen of the united states. This shows you how badly our society is failing. This is the kind of crap that should not happen.

im surprised jesse jackson and al sharpton didnt jump all over the white guy for breaking the black guy's fingernail...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xfade7

im surprised jesse jackson and al sharpton didnt jump all over the white guy for breaking the black guy's fingernail...
    Why would they. They would probaly aid the victim if they did show up. Are you saying they are racist and only care about blacks? Jesse Jackson didn't risk his own life to save 4 white hostages in a hostile foriegn country a few years ago? Guess racist eyes can't see stuff like that.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Why would they. They would probaly aid the victim if they did show up. Are you saying they are racist and only care about blacks? Jesse Jackson didn't risk his own life to save 4 white hostages in a hostile foriegn country a few years ago? Guess racist eyes can't see stuff like that.
    consider the rest of his career. instead of focussing on just one aspect of it. hell hitler had sex with jews...

consider the rest of his career. instead of focussing on just one aspect of it. hell hitler had sex with jews...
    Jesse Jackson has done alot for all people his entire carrer. Al Sharpton was a big mouth trouble maker that didn't look at the entire situation when he was young, but then again who wasn't. He was a spokesman in his time. I grew up in the inner city and I have seen unprovoked police brutality against minorities with my own eyes. People that grew up in the burbs and the sticks never seen it. They just see the stuff on the news and assume all blacks are criminals and thats why the police act like that. Three years ago a cop here was sent to prison for hitting a preacher with his billy club. He had no idea the guy was a preacher and pulled him over and the guy was following his constitutional rights and not allowing the cop to intimidate him. So the cop hit him. Well he spent the following 3 years in prison like the animal he was.

Also I challenge you to name one thing for each of them (Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton) that they did that could be considered racist.

Also I challenge you to name one thing for each of them (Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton) that they did that could be considered racist.
    bump for xfade7 or anyone else that says Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson is racist.

bump for xfade7 or anyone else that says Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson is racist.
    I guess no one has anything to say now.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess no one has anything to say now.
    or everybody is just sick of arguing with u trying to justify this entire situation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    or everybody is just sick of arguing with u trying to justify this entire situation
    I don't think that is the reason. It is a lack of facts. If I didn't make that challenge then people would still be making non-fact based accusations.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Jesse Jackson is an opportunist who uses a more sophisticated form of racism - Rev Al is far more lowbrow about it - I wont speak on Jesse for the moment but Al? you have got to be kidding....personally leading a riot that ended up burning several jewish shops, twanna brawley, and racist statements galore. He is a buffoon but he is a pretty good speaker

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    twanna brawley
    Thats why I brought up the police brutality thing. Look at what those NYPD did to that African dude, when they stucka plunger up his ass. The police do alot of stuff like that and it doesn't get reported. So when she made that claim, it wasn't far fetched because it is common place. He believed her and went to go support her.

And when did he make racist comments? I follow alot of stuff on race and politics, and I know alot about all of the black leaders and the only ones that can be accused of real genuine racism are Farrakhan (and he has softened up lately), and Elijah Mohammed.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Jesse Jackson is an opportunist who uses a more sophisticated form of racism - Rev Al is far more lowbrow about it - I wont speak on Jesse for the moment but Al? you have got to be kidding....personally leading a riot that ended up burning several jewish shops, twanna brawley, and racist statements galore. He is a buffoon but he is a pretty good speaker
    thank you for doing what i wont have to.

thank you for doing what i wont have to.
    You just don't have any idea what you are talking about. However he covered Al Sharpton, but since you are admittingly so learned about this topic, you can name JUST ONE, not 2 not 3, just 1 single event that would earn Jesse Jackson the title racist. We both know you can't but I would like to see you try.

Obviously you can't. ahhhhh the sweet taste of victory.

xfade7 is offline Member
    You just don't have any idea what you are talking about. However he covered Al Sharpton, but since you are admittingly so learned about this topic, you can name JUST ONE, not 2 not 3, just 1 single event that would earn Jesse Jackson the title racist. We both know you can't but I would like to see you try.
    being involved too much and worried too much about the black community rather than everyone as a whole could be deemed racist.

and just for reference, the part about jesse jackson and al sharpton jumping on the white guy for breaking the black guys fingernail.. was supposed to be humorous, unfortunately you took it too seriously. you chose not to address the rest of my post tho.. how convenient.

being involved too much and worried too much about the black community rather than everyone as a whole could be deemed racist.

I said he went in to hostile territory to rescue 4 white hostages. You have no idea what you are talking about. You should think before you talk in case someone cahllenges you to back up your statements which you have an inability to do due to lack of knowledge.

xfade7 is offline Member
    4 white hostages out of a career of helping blacks rather than everyone.

and i escapes me why you feel the need to insult, do you think that your "facts" dont do enough? i feel that this discussion could be carried on in an adult manner and would be a much better discussion without the insults. this not only goes for you, but for the whole thread.

I wasn't insulting you. I was offering advice. You still haven't named one single event that could earn him that label.
    4 white hostages out of a career of helping blacks rather than everyone.

and i escapes me why you feel the need to insult, do you think that your "facts" dont do enough? i feel that this discussion could be carried on in an adult manner and would be a much better discussion without the insults. this not only goes for you, but for the whole thread.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    so it's ok to hit women?
    No not at all, but a b*tch like her deserves a nice smack to set her straight.

For the record, she's not a "woman"..

decadbal is offline Banned
    You don't deal with too many black women do you? Most are high energy like that if they feel disrespected. I dated enough of them to know. Had a BMW windshield smashed in, had one stab me, I could go on but I don't know if there is enough bandwidth.
    so what part allows them to act like they are still chuckin spears at lions? bc being in a normal society, youd think theyd have gotten away from acting like a complete phuckin black sterotype..

burn baby burn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information