Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    the thing that pisses me off the most is watching all those other guys stand there and watch the whole fcking thing.... i hate when i see pssies like that.

i would of knocked the $hit out of that fat fck and then slapped his fat girlfriend just for fun...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It comes from experience. When i was 18 I got into a scrap with a guy, 20 years old if i remember correctly. It was over some stupid barroom crap, although he seriously provoked it, going to the point of spitting in my face and hitting me. Well I hit him back, he hit the floor and didn't wake up for two weeks. Turns out he was a college student on an academic scholarship who had just a bit too much to drink that night. He had to drop out of school, his short term memory is garbage and has problems getting thoughts out of his head out his mouth, it's painfuly frustraiting for him. That was 7 years ago and to this day i send him a fairly large blank money order every month trying to buy a little bit of my soul back for that one. I plan to do so as long as I can find him. I'll never tell him who's sending it, but I think he knows.
    thats pretty cool Bdtr... if ever some miracle happens and i get beat up by someone, I hope its you bro!!

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Monkeytown....no it wasn't me. You are refering to the carpet bombing one I assume. Someone stated that all the 'black folk in the projects are lazy' and I simply stated that carpet bombing didn't fix the underlying issue...

I guess that thread was deleted

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your f'ing act together?

not necesarrily relevant but none the less a great quote.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Monkeytown....no it wasn't me. You are refering to the carpet bombing one I assume. Someone stated that all the 'black folk in the projects are lazy' and I simply stated that carpet bombing didn't fix the underlying issue...

I guess that thread was deleted
    OK, yeah, I think that's the one. I didn't realize that's what was said. If it was, then WTF?

I remember the debate about people from the ghetto being lazy. I think you and I both posted that we came from the ghetto and have been able to do something with our lives. So obviously that statement was incorrect. I'm white and grew up in a ghetto, not the projects, but am very proud of the fact that I have been able to go and get what noone in my family ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your f'ing act together?

Apparently you didn't get the whole jist of that movie? Sorry the message was lost you...

BTW - for those of you who don't recognize the quote it's from American History X.....my favorite movie.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    yeah i got the jist, just saying i like the quote

Sta11ion is offline Member
    In the end it wasn't some white kid who hit some guy with a skateboard across the head. What it is, is what it is, some guy from the Ghetto and some douche from the ghetto who have no respect for another human being beating a person like a animal. There was no justification for it she was in the wrong and instead of apologizing like a human in her cracked head mind she thinks she right. It so happens that they were black and then people on the board mention that they were black its not because they are racial profiling its just the facts.
    Its funny how you cats always so ready to bring race into most scenarios man. I know for a fact that if it had been some white guy and his white girlfriend acting a donkey in there, or an even better example is that skateboard kid that whacked some guy on the head with his board and I said some stuff like, "this is the problem with white folk and they plague america" I would have been looked at as some militant black panther, and more than likely been 'flamed'

And GetnPumped....are you one of those folk with huge internet cajones ? Most of the folk saying all the shiat they would do...have you been in high stress situations like that?? Only actually experience can prime your mindset for how to react in that circumstance...all of what you were typing sounds really good on paper though lol.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    In the end it wasn't some white kid who hit some guy with a skateboard across the head. What it is, is what it is, some guy from the Ghetto and some douche from the ghetto who have no respect for another human being beating a person like a animal. There was no justification for it she was in the wrong and instead of apologizing like a human in her cracked head mind she thinks she right. It so happens that they were black and then people on the board mention that they were black its not because they are racial profiling its just the facts.
    Maybe D-end and Wrath have a fat girlfriend just like that??? Or maybe they think they are hard themselves. They both have/are huge internet dicks.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Its funny how you cats always so ready to bring race into most scenarios man. I know for a fact that if it had been some white guy and his white girlfriend acting a donkey in there, or an even better example is that skateboard kid that whacked some guy on the head with his board and I said some stuff like, "this is the problem with white folk and they plague america" I would have been looked at as some militant black panther, and more than likely been 'flamed'

If the guy and gal had been white - we would have been talking about low trailer trash rednecks - but for some reason what you end up seeing on soooooo many of the tapes rounding the internet is a BLACK guy hitting a WHITE guy or another black guy - now why is that? Im sure you are going to tell me its because black people are too oppressed and poor to own cameras when white people come into their place and beat down someone.

Now the strange thing is that with the population, there should be a lot more pics of white rednecks or trailer trash beating on each other - but it seems not - yet there are a lot where the robberies of 711s are white.

Being black in no way makes you an animal - the disturbing thing is, however, that the black community trains you to be one - and Wrath, when your community stops glorifying thugs and brain dead, skirt chasing athletes and starts teaching their children to be scientists, doctors, lawyers (none of that civil rights crap either), engineers, small businessmen and women - then you will see the changes we all hope and pray for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Maybe D-end and Wrath have a fat girlfriend just like that??? Or maybe they think they are hard themselves. They both have/are huge internet dicks.

lol...you are probably were the kid that used clean my shoes when I was in elementary school. But no...I still wouldn't let you play kickball with us. Go play in the sandbox with the kindergardners man.

I can see now why Swole likes you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    If the guy and gal had been white - we would have been talking about low trailer trash rednecks - but for some reason what you end up seeing on soooooo many of the tapes rounding the internet is a BLACK guy hitting a WHITE guy or another black guy - now why is that? Im sure you are going to tell me its because black people are too oppressed and poor to own cameras when white people come into their place and beat down someone.

Now the strange thing is that with the population, there should be a lot more pics of white rednecks or trailer trash beating on each other - but it seems not - yet there are a lot where the robberies of 711s are white.

Being black in no way makes you an animal - the disturbing thing is, however, that the black community trains you to be one - and Wrath, when your community stops glorifying thugs and brain dead, skirt chasing athletes and starts teaching their children to be scientists, doctors, lawyers (none of that civil rights crap either), engineers, small businessmen and women - then you will see the changes we all hope and pray for.

You and BDTR must be carved from the same stone man. First ...your tone is real condescending so chill. I show respect...so do the same. Predicting that camera bull argument ...are you trying to be funny or insulting??

Second...So many sweeping generlizations. what exactly do you know about the black community, you have done extensive research...or do you see fiddy cent and tupac??

Thirdly...maybe I don't see white folk doing crazy stuff on the internet...but I do damm sure see them every day on the news whether it be scott peterson killing his pregnant wife, or a teenage pyscho that kills his grandparents and blames anti-depressant...but the doesn't lead me to form such SWEEPING generiliazaiton about white folk. There are crazy folk in every demographic/race.

America as a whole ...the society needs some tuning. But you guys seem to have a field day when ever you get the chance to incorporate black folk into whats wrong with the USA.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Wrath crimes are done by both black and white people, theyonly thing I am trying to say is that what this person did on this video clip is wrong. Black or white.
    Last edited by Sta11ion; 02-23-2005 at 01:52 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

With this in mind....the papers here in FL aren't allowed to state what color the accused criminal is due to the fact that most of the criminal acts are commited by blacks and stating the color of the individual was sterotyping and gave the black community a bad rap. Oh no doubt we have plenty of white POS' commiting crimes but compairativly speaking it less than blacks.

I've plenty of black friends who agree with me on this......but then again they are educated and can't stand to hear black people bemoaning the fact they have it rough due to the white man. Plenty of well known balck men feel this way as well.....D.L. Hugley, Chris Rock, Bill Cosby............

Also I don't think having this ass monkey doing time is going to do a **** thing to detour his actions in the future........but it would be nice if the judges started sentencing people who commit crimes on others to send them part of thier paychecks every month.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member

leave you ignorant racist opinions off the board, if you simply just can't read, or respond to the thread appropriately DON'T POST.

why can't you have a educated discussion, it's people like you that ruin boards. are insults needed on here?

yeah i got the jist, just saying i like the quote
    I think the part where he talks about how all the skin head white supremacy $**** is just that....$hit. Why not try quoting that part of the movie?

Like I said you obviously missed the point!

Note: I do hope the black members of this board don't take my opinion to think I'm refering to them or that all black members of the community are criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    why can't you have a educated discussion, it's people like you that ruin boards. are insults needed on here?
    That's what happens when you can't have an educated discussion, you start personal attacks and insults....sad but true.

Cyceon does make sense, although i dont feel its necessary to be talking about this... but my questions is, what about all the white communities that glorify being a thug?? What it all comes down to is that EVERY demo is going to have fcked up people in them.

What is worse... gang bangers killing tons of gang bangers or pre-meditated/planned white boys shooting/killing a couple of innocent people....

man my ignore list just got really long.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Note: I do hope the black members of this board don't take my opinion to think I'm refering to them or that all black members of the community are criminals.
    no worries bro

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Oh no doubt we have plenty of white POS' commiting crimes but compairativly speaking it less than blacks.

I've plenty of black friends who agree with me on this......but then again they are educated and can't stand to hear black people bemoaning the fact they have it rough due to the white man. Plenty of well known balck men feel this way as well.....D.L. Hugley, Chris Rock, Bill Cosby............

Comparatively speaking it is not less than white folk....black folk just get caught more often. At my old college...if I told you how man white kids smoked weed, did coke, popped X etc., you wouldn't believe it. 2 guys on my freshman hall got busted for actaully growing a weed plant(it was actually a big plant too lol)...and the school did an internal 'investigation' and they ended up being suspended for that semester only and do to some bull class. No police involved. If this had happened five miles south in southwest atlanta or east point...you would have heard about it on channel five news...as 2 black guy get busted for 'drug trafficking'.

Granted my school was a private school, but this even happens when you compare Univ of Georgia and savannah state (a historically black school)...which are both public school under the UGA system. They just had an article about some kid that arrested for weed at Savannah state...but kids never kids rarely get arrested at UGa (comparatively, if you want to play the numbers game)...considering all the underage drinking that goes on. The board of reagents for teh UGA systems has such drastically different guidelines for 2 schools that are both public...

I agree with what Bill Cosby (my frat brother ) has to say...but he actually tries to help find solutions..not just spew bull.
    Last edited by Wrath; 02-23-2005 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    This just p*sses me off even more that someone (D-END) could actually say that the fat fukin gangsterfied lowlife ghetto azz piece of sh*t and his nappy hair whore troublemaking gf have a right to act like the fukin savage untamed primates that belong in the jungles. If I had been waiting in that line for a long time and had been on the phone with my gf and some stupid azz stinky no good ghetto b*tch whore cuts me and then causes a scene like that and spits in the workers face, I would have said the exact same thing to my gf on the phone. Only difference is I would have ended up finding where that guy lives. Then I would have caught him alone and took my baseball bat to him and beat the ever living sh*t out of him until he was unconscious and lying in his blood then I bet he would never have tried to pull something like that again. It doesn't matter what the guy said to his gf on the phone, that does not give him the right in ANY way to do what he did. And then idiots like D-END come on here and try to justify the guys ruthless actions. That POS should be sent straight back to the jungles where he belongs along with his ugly ghetto azz gf. I hope he gets held down and fukked up the azz like the little b*tch he is and rots in his jail cell where he belongs.

Your a class act, a real class act. Maybe your anger stems from getting your ass handed to you by a "big ghetto ass primate". I could be wrong...

You and BDTR must be carved from the same stone man. First ...your tone is real condescending so chill. I show respect...so do the same. Predicting that camera bull argument ...are you trying to be funny or insulting??

Second...So many sweeping generlizations. what exactly do you know about the black community, you have done extensive research...or do you see fiddy cent and tupac??

Thirdly...maybe I don't see white folk doing crazy stuff on the internet...but I do damm sure see them every day on the news whether it be scott peterson killing his pregnant wife, or a teenage pyscho that kills his grandparents and blames anti-depressant...but the doesn't lead me to form such SWEEPING generiliazaiton about white folk. There are crazy folk in every demographic/race.

America as a whole ...the society needs some tuning. But you guys seem to have a field day when ever you get the chance to incorporate black folk into whats wrong with the USA.
    The camera issue was less directed at you than most appologists who make irrational aguments that basically condone black violence - however much they say they really dont, they do indeed excuse it. Your perception of my tone is no more than that, your perception and not intended to lower anyone.

generalizations can be made because all I need to do is look at crime statistics and the programming - for every 1 Cosby show, there is 100 thug playa videos - look what kids in the schools are trying to emulate - its not Cosby.

It is true that there are many white people doing crimes, because there are many more white people. Unfortunately, as a percentage of population - black men are almost 10x as likely to commit a crime than a white man of the same age.

45% of the prison population is black, 35% white and 20% latino
    More Young Black Men Have Done Prison Time Than Have Served in the Military or Earned a College Degree
    11.3% of the entire black population is incarcerated, 1.6% of the white population is
    1 in 4 black men in their 20s are either in prison, jail, on probation or parole...for white men it is 1 in 16

Point is the figures dont lie and show the reason that people are scared of black people. I certainly dont think that young black men are whats wrong with America - I do think that the result of those young men is very destructive to our society and the reason that people see black people the way they do - the black community (who raises these kids) needs to get a hold of their own instead of telling them what victims they are - so that can become productive members of society instead of thugz and criminals - somehow the other 2/3rds of black men keep out of jail so why cant the community get behind THAT?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Things like that is waht gives black poeople a bad name. I agreee...keep the ghetto in the ghetto and the civilized in the real world.

[QUOTE=HeavyHitter] but my questions is, what about all the white communities that glorify being a thug??[QUOTE]

As far as I'm concerned these types can be beaten....and often as possible. In fact they should be beat with one of those ass clowns that drive cars so low to the ground that everyone has to get out of it so it can be driven over a potato chip! Bunch a nuck futs. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Things like that is waht gives black poeople a bad name. I agreee...keep the ghetto in the ghetto and the civilized in the real world.
    If you actually knew any black people you wouldn't say such a generalized statment.
    I don't understand why "it has to give black people a bad name". Black, white, yellow, people make their own decisions and arn't respresentatives for the whole race. Everytime a white guy does something (crime ect) I don't say "thats what kind of stuff gives white people a bad name. Most of you guys need some real life experience before you go on and generalize the entire black race.

The camera issue was less directed at you than most appologists who make irrational aguments that basically condone black violence - however much they say they really dont, they do indeed excuse it. Your perception of my tone is no more than that, your perception and not intended to lower anyone.
    comments like this...'Im sure you are going to tell me its because black people are too oppressed and poor to own cameras when white people come into their place and beat down someone.'

Definitely do seem directed at me...

It is true that there are many white people doing crimes, because there are many more white people. Unfortunately, as a percentage of population - black men are almost 10x as likely to commit a crime than a white man of the same age..
    Commit and be convicted are different things. Plenty of white kids commit crimes but never see the inside of even a holding cell...whether is be spray painting there private highschool or smoking weed in their basment. Read what I posted above about just incidents at my school to see what I am talking about. Do you acknowledge that lower income black folk are targeted more??

45% of the prison population is black, 35% white and 20% latino
    More Young Black Men Have Done Prison Time Than Have Served in the Military or Earned a College Degree
    11.3% of the entire black population is incarcerated, 1.6% of the white population is
    1 in 4 black men in their 20s are either in prison, jail, on probation or parole...for white men it is 1 in 16.
    lol...Blacks weren't allowed in the Army unless they needed some extra warm bodies. James Reece Europe was the first balck man to lead as an officer in actual combat and it was only in world war I. They have been incarcerating black males for longer than that though. I can imagince going to jail for even looking at a white lady wrong in the 1960's...so that stat means little.

I do agree that something has to be done to help with the black community...and thats why I am very involved in my service org. I just don't liek people that talk...but have no real FIRST hand knowledge...just see allen iverson read a sociology book and think they have the right to come down on folk.
    Last edited by Wrath; 02-23-2005 at 02:47 PM.

Wrath - I do agree that there are probably more blacks whoend up incarcerated because of economic factors - ie having to rely on legal aid than a hired lawyer - but that might account for 7-8%, not 45!!!!

The other reason is that black men are going to jail for longer terms because of more violent crimes - black men ages 14-24 are 1% of the population but they commit 30% of all murders!

And I am very glad that guys like you who escaped the cycle are trying to do something - because people need to understand that it has nothing to do with genetics, it is a societal conditioning problem - and it will have to be solved largely from within - but to do that there needs to be less blame and more work

cycleon, the problem does need to be fixed from with in, so I don't expect white folk in general to passionately want to help...but I don't blame them for that. Thats natural human tendency, and this problem is best fixed internally. But I do feel like they should have an ounce of COMPASSION towards the issue.

What good does ranting and raving to your other peers on a steriod board who happen to feel the same way about the issue do, other than strengthen ignorance?? How is that helping the situation?

PEace

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you watch the whole movie, even after he redeamed himself his brother got killed by some black gang banger in the end for no real reason. Makes blacks look terrible. Didn't really lay an anti-racist message down, more of a "holy ****, ghetto kids are ridiculous" message.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Apparently you didn't get the whole jist of that movie? Sorry the message was lost you...

BTW - for those of you who don't recognize the quote it's from American History X.....my favorite movie.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Ok I am just getting back to this thread. In actuality two of my best friends are black people. They work with me and even go out with me almost every friday night. I am not saying that ALL black people in general are "bad people", but just look at the statistics. 85% of the US jail population is black people. It is because most of them grow up in that "ghetto" environment and then become engulfed in that thug life mentality which lead them ended up dead or in jail for life.

I will give you guys a prime example of why a lot of black people around where I am from are considered troublemakers and our civilized community doesn't want nothing to do with them. I am NOT exageratting this story one bit. Everything I say is EXACTLY how it happened. You will be shocked:

About 4 months ago we went out to one of the clubs and when the club closed down we proceeded to leave. We had seven guys riding in the suburban with us INCLUDING three BLACK guys (my two friends and one of their friends). Now as we were walking to our car to leave there was a group of about 5-8 black guys and 2 black girls walking pass our car. We get in our car to leave and all of a sudden FOR NO REASON AT ALL, I looked to my right and see all of them approaching our car. They opened our car doors and began pulling us out and fighting with us for NO apparent reason. When we got out and tried to defend ourselves from them more and more began jump out of their cars. By the time everyone was out the car they had about 15 guys fighting with us. Each of us were fighting 3-4 guys just trying to get away from them. In all we had 6 out of the 7 guys with us fighting for our lives (the other guy with us was told to lock the doors and stay in the car because he has a mild case of down syndrome and is on the level of about a 12 year old). One of the black guys I was with got hit across the head with a brick and split his head open. One of the other black guys got beat so fukin bad by the 3 guys he was fighting with that he was knocked unconscious and you couldn't recognize his face. The 3 guys were REPEATIDLY stomping and kicking him in the face with everything they had. He didn't become conscious until we were on the way to bring everybody to the hospital and he begn throwing up blood. I got two rocks thrown at me but both of them missed and also got hit several times while having to fight 3 guys myself. After fighting for a few minutes and realizing that there were too many of them and they might end up killing somebody I decided to run down the road and try to get the cops to come help. By the time we got back, they had broke into the car and pulled out our friend that works with us (the one with down syndrome) and beat him within an inch of his life. The poor guy could do NOTHING to defend himself! He was thrwoing up blood for two days afterwards and had to stay in the hospital because he kept passing in and out of consciuousness. One of my other friends who was driving the car tried to see if he could get a pulse on my other friend (the black guy who got beat to unconsciusness) and while he was bending down to check for his pulse, one of the guys came up and kick him dead in the face with boots on, breaking his nose and cutting his face which left a permamnent scar because the glasses that he had on cut his face when he got kicked. By the time it was all over only four of us were able to walk and didn't really get beat up to unconsciousness. Finally, I want you bros to remember that these guys did this purely for "fun". THEY HAD NO REASON FOR DOING THIS BUT WERE OUT JUST LOOKING FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BEAT TO DEATH!
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-23-2005 at 05:08 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's statiscly proven that blacks commit a larger percentage of crimes than whites yet consist of only a fraction of the population compared to whites.. Sure you can go the whole socioeconomic route with this, saying it's because they're black that they're forced to rape murder and rob to "survive" Racism exists in this day in age, not because of skin color but the fact that nobody cringes and holds their pocketbook when they see a white guy walking down the street, but when you see a black guy you automatically think you're going to get robbed. It simply comes from the fact blacks commit more crimes than whites, look up the statistics for it. People will always be racist to a degree (and justly) as long as blacks are making a terrible name for themselves. Sure, far from every black is a criminal, but the bad ones have made such a name for themselves that it's a stigma blacks will very likley never overcome.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Agrred, the fact that they comit 30% of the murders in this country and consist of 1% of the population is the reason for racism in America. As i got into this already in a post right before i read this one. Good post cyc.

Wrath - I do agree that there are probably more blacks whoend up incarcerated because of economic factors - ie having to rely on legal aid than a hired lawyer - but that might account for 7-8%, not 45!!!!

The other reason is that black men are going to jail for longer terms because of more violent crimes - black men ages 14-24 are 1% of the population but they commit 30% of all murders!

And I am very glad that guys like you who escaped the cycle are trying to do something - because people need to understand that it has nothing to do with genetics, it is a societal conditioning problem - and it will have to be solved largely from within - but to do that there needs to be less blame and more work

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It's statiscly proven that blacks commit a larger percentage of crimes than whites yet consist of only a fraction of the population compared to whites.. Sure you can go the whole socioeconomic route with this, saying it's because they're black that they're forced to rape murder and rob to "survive" Racism exists in this day in age, not because of skin color but the fact that nobody cringes and holds their pocketbook when they see a white guy walking down the street, but when you see a black guy you automatically think you're going to get robbed. It simply comes from the fact blacks commit more crimes than whites, look up the statistics for it. People will always be racist to a degree (and justly) as long as blacks are making a terrible name for themselves. Sure, far from every black is a criminal, but the bad ones have made such a name for themselves that it's a stigma blacks will very likley never overcome.

Do you only read your friends posts and refer to those posts for info?? Did you even see what I said about confusing committing crimes with being convicted?? You come here with your mind already set...Can't blame you really...no one comes to the internet to be enlightenend

Everyone here commits crimes man...you never see the show COPS though crusing through the cul-de-sacs of Surbanantown usa to bust some 15 year old smoking green in their garage, who steals money from their parents to pay for it? But they will arrest a 15 year in the projects with a blunt and start the whole cycle him going in and out of jail, not being able to hold because of a record as a Juvie...I've seen that shiat happens too many times.
    Last edited by Wrath; 02-23-2005 at 05:25 PM.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i went to school in lansing, michigan for a year.... 98% black school.... I met some cool peeps.... but I will tell you one thing..... there is a difference between a black man and a n****** if you get my point.... if you flame me cause i said this... i dont care hahaa..now im off for a beer! goodbye.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Wrath, you must be very uneducated to varuous ethnic issues. You act like the media never publicizies white people committing crimes. That fact is THEY DO, BUT it is FAR less than the numbers of crimes commited by white people so the black crimes are what sticks in everybodys head. Just look at the statistics, it's fairly easy to realize and understand. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the fact that black people in GENERAL, although a MINORITY, commit more crimes than white people - SIMPLE.

Oh and don't get on here acting like we are all racist because if that would have been a fat white trailer trash redneck guy and his gf, we would have said the exact same thing. Just take for example the topic on the white guy who hit the other guy in the head with the skateboard. Matter of fact, I was the one who started the thread. And if you look at the thread you will see that all of us say that he should have got the sh*t beat out of him or shot for what he did and needs to go to jail for life. So you need to use your brain before you speak or point to anybody being racist. It's sad but true, the facts don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Wrath, you must be very uneducated to varuous ethnic issues. You act like the media never publicizies white people committing crimes. That fact is THEY DO, BUT it is FAR less than the numbers of crimes commited by white people so the black crimes are what sticks in everybodys head. Just look at the statistics, it's fairly easy to realize and understand. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the fact that black people in GENERAL, although a MINORITY, commit more crimes than white people - SIMPLE.

Oh and don't get on here acting like we are all racist because if that would have been a fat white trailer trash redneck guy and his gf, we would have said the exact same thing. Just take for example the topic on the white guy who hit the other guy in the head with the skateboard. Matter of fact, I was the one who started the thread. And if you look at the thread you will see that all of us say that he should have got the sh*t beat out of him or shot for what he did and needs to go to jail for life. So you need to use your brain before you speak or point to anybody being racist. It's sad but true, the facts don't lie.
    Uneducated...riiiight. Maybe you made some good points after that...but I stopped reading.

PEace

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information