sure you do.....it's okay bro

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hey i like boobs

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I know bro, it's cool.............

seiously just ask aXe

how many times can u say that really fast " ask axe"?

I accept you for who you are bro..............

Talking

i love boooooooooooooooobs and if u dont stop im pming stupensity to tell cyclon u know wut cyclon can do to u dont u?

Stop? I am trying to be supportive..........I'm sure you're not used to this kind of nonjudgmental friendship.

i know wut u mean by non judgemental friendship i know wut really want ur not getting it from me
    and remember no harassing gay members
    PS im not talkin bout me i mean guys like decabal,aXe, etc.......

Okay I will leave you alone now!

yeah l8r cuz im goin to wax my legs rite now jk **** that did sound really gay

Whats wrong with waxing?????

I hate hair!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I have to wax/shave/etc. and keep my look up.

It's part of what you do to do what you need to do.

Those who question the sexuality of those who keep themselves "pimped" probably don't have what it takes to do the same thing, and/or are homophobic in and of themselves

(No one here, but I am referring to this kind of outlook by many in the general public)

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I love a man that removes all his body hair....I don't want nothing in the way when I'm licking, biting, kissing......

oh boy time for a cold shower..
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Ah he11 CB. Now I'm all toasted here.....

Well Swole, couldn't say it any better myself. And before you other guys get Froggy, I'm the father of 3 and still married(woman), and as you can tell from my previous post in this thread I am an old fashioned guy. I just like lookin proper for BB'ing and my lady.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao do cold showers work for a girl too?

I would say that if I were single I would , but my wife could give a rip. Plus I just am not big enough to wax my **** (ie: legs, arms) IMO. Someone who does that needs to be able to back it up with some serious mass. I'm only 6' 230.

LOL Happy to help ya out Mondo!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Ah he11 CB. Now I'm all toasted here.....

Well Swole, couldn't say it any better myself. And before you other guys get Froggy, I'm the father of 3 and still married(woman), and as you can tell from my previous post in this thread I am an old fashioned guy. I just like lookin proper for BB'ing and my lady.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hmm no comment. I don't want to give away my secrets!

How much is a ticket up there anyway???/

I have to see a client,,,,yeah that's it, a client.......hehehehe

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmm no comment. I don't want to give away my secrets!
    lol you are an interesting woman :P

mfenske is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Those who question the sexuality of those who keep themselves "pimped" probably don't have what it takes to do the same thing, and/or are homophobic in and of themselves

(No one here, but I am referring to this kind of outlook by many in the general public)

~SC~
    This is the correct answer. I happen to care how I look (hell any of us who work out obviously do). Do I own a pink shirt? Yes, my wife loves it and so the ladies that I recieved comments from. Do I use hair gel? Yup. Do I train hard? D@MN RIGHT!!! For those of you who think that looking good is somehow less masculine that's your issue. I personally would look good as studies have shown that people who are perceived to be more attractive are generally more sucessful. Mark

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    thats whats up swolecat, couldn't have said it better my self. ladies love a clean cut dude not some bum who hasn't shaved in days and just rocks a wife beater with sweatpants that got stains and rips on them. I take pride in my appearance, not that I go get a manicure or pedicure but does it make me a skipper cuz i dont want a uni-brow? or cuz i match my clothes down to the brim to be big pimpin? and hell yea i go tanning i hate that pale look.

We got some high maintenance bitches in here!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    yeah, no wonder i get the ladies

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have to say I dress well and use some conditioners, etc but where I am people would look very funny at me if I was waxed - not that they would see it most of the time but it would get some questions asked that I would rather not have.

I can see it now a catfight over the last bit of hair spritz!

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    this saddens me since i wear A&F/Hollister/Lucky/Gap/BR and so on.
    dont take what i said in a wrong way bro. i wear A&F/hollister/gap/etc polo shirts and long sleeves/etc, im not talking about the brand of clothes to be feminin, im talkin about people sporting them in a feminin way.

by the way, when was the last time yall went to the mall? i make a trip to the mall once a year to get 4 or 5 new different outfits, and i **** you not all the shirts i try on are so effin tight that it gives you a hard time breathing, even in the XL size. pants too, the only pants im comfortable in are either gap or old navy baggy style jeans, because if i were to try on anything other than baggy jeans, like relaxed fit jeans for example, they wouldnt make it 1/2 way up my quads.

Vanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    For the record, I am a homo and would never frost my hair - it has nothing to do with sexuality, but everything to do with poor taste.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanmuscle
    For the record, I am a homo and would never frost my hair - it has nothing to do with sexuality, but everything to do with poor taste.
    women frost their hair. and i dont neccesarily think its in poor taste when they do. i think it loosk good alot of the time. or is that highlights? hmmm i dont know the difference between all this shti...

mfenske is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    dont take what i said in a wrong way bro. i wear A&F/hollister/gap/etc polo shirts and long sleeves/etc, im not talking about the brand of clothes to be feminin, im talkin about people sporting them in a feminin way.

by the way, when was the last time yall went to the mall? i make a trip to the mall once a year to get 4 or 5 new different outfits, and i **** you not all the shirts i try on are so effin tight that it gives you a hard time breathing, even in the XL size. pants too, the only pants im comfortable in are either gap or old navy baggy style jeans, because if i were to try on anything other than baggy jeans, like relaxed fit jeans for example, they wouldnt make it 1/2 way up my quads.
    That's a big 10-4 on the jeans issue. I love the Old Navy baggy fit ones. They are the only jeans that fit the legs without looking like you have a load of crap in your pants. Mark

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    HOT showers for me work....

xfade7 is offline Member
    i dont buy anything that has a dumb commercial... wont buy gap or old navy for that reason.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Pink isnt for me, but i some straight guys that it is...

whatever floats your boat i guess..

If you have enough time to care about "those" guys, maybe you dont have enough weight on YOUR squat rack.. JMHO!

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Great thread.

They call it the feminization of men. Since the femininst movement it is now somehow bad to be a "man". An god help you if you are an Alpha Male. I get so much grief because I am an "old Fashioned" tough type of man. It gets disgustingly bad when you are coaching the little boys of these fags and feminists. The are f*ing sissies. It's disgusting. Even my 14 year old daughter laughs at these guys. Funny thing is, my father never once asked me how my self-esteem was! Yet, I am a fully self sufficient confident man.

Here is a brutal example. My son was 12, he was at the plate in a baseball game. He squared aroend to bunt, the pitcher was a big kid throwing heat. Now mind you I have tought MY son to never show fear or weakness on the ballfield(my daughter either). So he squares around and takes a fastball to the throat. Knocks him off his feet and flat backs him. Umpire freaks, parents freak. I calmly stand at first base and stare at where he is sprawled out! The third base coach that knows me did not move a muscle. The umpire is getting furious that I don't move. The parents are yelling at me calling me a bastard. I calmly tell my son to get up and get to first base. He finally makes it there, at which point I say to him, "buddy that must have hurt like he11. Through his tears he says "yeah it hurts bad". In fact there was an imprint of the baseball on his neck. I then calmly tell him that I am proud that he sucked it up and got down to first, but it would totally be OK if he wanted to go sit. His reply??? "No dad I run for myself"!

So call me a bastard if you want, but that kid got more self-esteem and self-respect in those moments than in a year of "talking". He is a tough young man. Those parents were so angry, my wife told them to mind their own **** business. I was a very proud man that day. By the way I do tell him that it is ok to cry if your emotions dictate to. Just not on the field.

Because of the pussification of men, people like me have gone thru a lot of crap. But, now because these parents know that I care about the boys I coach and am very caring with them one on one they want me to coach their kids. These kids love me. I let them be young men and treat them as such.

So fellas we men that are like this need to stand tall and proud. We are comfortable in our maleness and that is proper. Most women like it as well so long that we are true gentlemen and not disrespectful to them. Which is part of being a "real man".

It is not what you wear, how you do or do not do your hair, or what you drive. It is who you are in your heart and soul and your behaviours. So if you are lucky enough to have a son, remember it is OK for him to be a man. To love his mother, respect his sisters, and treat his woman well. It is also very OK to be tough, proud, and confident. Holding doors for women is not degrading, it is courteous.

LONG LIVE ALPHA MALE.

Train Hard

dont think im feminin for this, but that story put a tear in my eye. effen pissa story.

Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    i dont buy anything that has a dumb commercial... wont buy gap or old navy for that reason.
    LOL!! Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day...I like Gap commercials, I think they're pretty cute...but Old Navy yeah those are gay

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paris2005
    LOL!! Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day...I like Gap commercials, I think they're pretty cute...but Old Navy yeah those are gay
    no way all those gap commercials with sarah jessica parker and some singing.. and dancing in others.. honestly come on, based on that persona alone i would never buy from that place =P

thats exactly WHY I shop there... JJ

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    thats exactly WHY I shop there... JJ
    i could see that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information