Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why guns help

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I highly doubt most of the ak-47s and uzis that are being used by gangs were legally registered in the US...they are imported from overseas directly from arms dealers who dont care about American lives.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Yes, the right to own firearms to protect us from the Government, is more important than a childs life..
    I dare anyone to use a gun against the government.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    They guns in their possesion were once legally registered. By stopping gun handgun ownership you clog up the pipeline. Step 2 would be severe prison time for gun possesion. Eventually with the flow stopped the guns would be next to impossible to get. Then the gangs wouldn't have them. I guess children need to die for the sake of people's right to have a gun they will probaly never have to use.
    In recent history, we can look to Austrailia, and England....

thier violent crime rate has climbed significantly since they banned even shotguns..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I dare anyone to use a gun against the government.
    you know that was the original purpose..

factoid.... 1,000,000 new hand guns are sold in California every year..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I highly doubt most of the ak-47s and uzis that are being used by gangs were legally registered in the US...they are imported from overseas directly from arms dealers who dont care about American lives.
    Most gun crime is commited with small easily concealed guns. 9's, 38's, 25's, etc. Not AK-47's. But since you brought that up, when the AK was banned AK related shootings dropped dramitically and rapidly, proving that gun control works. Look at the facts and not conservative induced fear.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    death is how the world goes round n round.... dont wanna get overpopulated
    im sick.......

cjp85 is offline Member
    Less often than they kill children. Way less often.
    Wrong. I would love to see you back that up.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Britain is an island... apples and oranges. Besides u cant change the amount of guns that are in the US as of right now even if no more were sold from now on. Its part of US history thats still evident now.
    You stop the flood of guns to the streets. The streets of Britain arent saturated with guns.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    In recent history, we can look to Austrailia, and England....

thier violent crime rate has climbed significantly since they banned even shotguns..
    Nope. A gun crime is very very very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Britain is an island....
    uh, ok. If you think so.

Most gun crime is commited with small easily concealed guns. 9's, 38's, 25's, etc. Not AK-47's. But since you brought that up, when the AK was banned AK related shootings dropped dramitically and rapidly, proving that gun control works. Look at the facts and not conservative induced fear.
    I don't listen to conservative induced fear and I'm not even living in the US reading the papers or watching political news...I'm saying that those guns are not and never were registered in the US, they are coming from overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Wrong. I would love to see you back that up.
    Also FYI, I was shot for my coat and boots in 1996, so I have first hand experience, do you?

The facts:
    Did you know that:

"One child under 14 is accidentally shot to death every day in the USA." (Center to Prevent Handgun Violence).
    "Teen-agers in homes with guns are 75 times more likely to kill themselves than teenagers living in homes without guns." (Washington Post columnist Richard Reeves.)

"In the past decade, more than 138,000 Americans were shot just by children under the age of 6." (Hartford Courant.)

135,000 children carry guns to school each day. (Senators Biden and Chafee.)

"Firearms are responsible for the deaths of 45,000 infants, children and adolescents per year." (American Academy of Pediatrics.)

"One million U.S. inhabitants die prematurely each year as the result of intentional homicide or suicide." (former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop).

"Guns are the leading cause of death among older teenagers - white and black - in America." (Newsweek.)

i live in a farming community, everyone owns atleast 2 guns here....... hell we got 8..... i dont rob the **** gas station for chew... we've had barely any shooting incidents in the past 100 years..... maybe its because we dont have stupid people cracked out on drugs not knowing what they r doing shooting people for money so they can go buy more drugs?

hmmm drugs r illegal.... how do those get here.... i wonder.. law abiding citizens dont have them.... but some people do.... i wonder if that would compare with guns?

Oh and about kids dying... heres an idea maybe gun owners should be responsible. Silly me i forgot that all americans should pay for what the stupid ones have done (IE. ephedra)

I'm saying that those guns are not and never were registered in the US, they are coming from overseas.
    100% wrong.

Oh and about kids dying... heres an idea maybe gun owners should be responsible. Silly me i forgot that all americans should pay for what the stupid ones have done (IE. ephedra)
    I am talking about murder, and shoot outs in the streets. Kids get hit all the time. Maybe if you dont live in the city this is news to you.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Check this, www.gunfacts.info
    I know someone will probably say it's all fixed statistics, but don't think for a minute that what you hear on the news is true.

Also FYI, I was shot for my coat and boots in 1996, so I have first hand experience, do you?

The facts:
    Did you know that:

"One child under 14 is accidentally shot to death every day in the USA." (Center to Prevent Handgun Violence).
    "Teen-agers in homes with guns are 75 times more likely to kill themselves than teenagers living in homes without guns." (Washington Post columnist Richard Reeves.)

"In the past decade, more than 138,000 Americans were shot just by children under the age of 6." (Hartford Courant.)

135,000 children carry guns to school each day. (Senators Biden and Chafee.)

"Firearms are responsible for the deaths of 45,000 infants, children and adolescents per year." (American Academy of Pediatrics.)

"One million U.S. inhabitants die prematurely each year as the result of intentional homicide or suicide." (former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop).

"Guns are the leading cause of death among older teenagers - white and black - in America." (Newsweek.)
    statistics lie..... did u know every 1 in 3 people at the gym drinks winny?

did you know 1 in 5 steroid users get brain cancer? lollll

100% wrong.
    You must be pretty smart to come up with those kind of statistics bro..thats pretty impressive.

Look at a map bud... how does Britain get all its imports? DING DING by sea. Only way by land is the euro train. Do some research
    uh, ok. If you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    statistics lie..... did u know every 1 in 3 people at the gym drinks winny?

did you know 1 in 5 steroid users get brain cancer? lollll
    Did you get those stats from an accredited source or are you just showing your lack of information on the matter?

Look at a map bud... how does Britain get all its imports? DING DING by sea. Only way by land is the euro train. Do some research
    It is a nation. It being detached from Europe is the reason they have less gun related homicide? Uh ok.

Did you get those stats from an accredited source or are you just showing your lack of information on the matter?
    And yours arent biased either? You just wrote about a first hand experience that would probably sway your opinions slightly. BTW sorry to hear about that, I'm not making light of it in any way.

im showing u how people can make statistics show wut they want them to show.........

cjp85 is offline Member

The facts:
    Did you know that:

So because I havn't been shot, my freedom and opinions are not valid, oh ok.
    Funny how that statistics match up huh?

Like I said I been shot for a $400 coat and $100 boots. The gun was a .32 caliber handgun. I have first hand experience. I could of had 10 guns but it wouldnt of helped with a gun pointed at my chest. That gun they had was stolen in a burglary from a registered gun owner. If gun ownership wasn't legal, I would of never gotten shot.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what is a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    what is a gun?
    I think its like winny...you can drink it?

Its the reason gun control can work better because they dont have vast borders. In fact they dont have any. This is one of the reasons Germany couldnt invade because they are an island and its harder then if they have a large land border. duh
    It is a nation. It being detached from Europe is the reason they have less gun related homicide? Uh ok.

Like I said I been shot for a $400 coat and $100 boots. The gun was a .32 caliber handgun. I have first hand experience. I could of had 10 guns but it wouldnt of helped with a gun pointed at my chest. That gun they had was stolen in a burglary from a registered gun owner. If gun ownership wasn't legal, I would of never gotten shot.
    OK well I agree that that particular gun was from a registered ower...100% of them, not quite.

how do you know you still wouldnt have got shot? he would of prolly found a gun somewhere else.........

cjp85 is offline Member
    So why do you excuse the guy who did it but blame the tool?

Its the reason gun control can work better because they dont have vast borders. In fact they dont have any. This is one of the reasons Germany couldnt invade because they are an island and its harder then if they have a large land border. duh
    Well that has nothing to do with it, but I will entertain it for you anyway. It is a FACT that most guns involved in gun related crime are once legally registered guns. You can talk about all the borders you want. Doesn't change the fact. Ever been shot? Ever shoot anyone?

Excellent question. If he didnt have that gun, he would have had a knife...intent to rob and assault wasnt in the mind of the gun, it was in the mind of the man.

I dont excuse the shooter, but he wouldnt of been able to get that gun if the original owner wouldn't of owned it. Criminals will always be here, why arm them?

OK well this is going nowhere....we all have our views and we all have points. Its a debate at higher levels for all these reasons. I'm going to bed.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    whats the name of that song playing?

Excellent question. If he didnt have that gun, he would have had a knife...intent to rob and assault wasnt in the mind of the gun, it was in the mind of the man.
    If he had a knife I would of took it from his 120 pound punk ass and shoved it up his ass.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I blame the parents!

If he had a knife I would of took it from his 120 pound punk ass and shoved it up his ass.
    Point is, he wanted to hurt you and he was willing to use a weapon. It could have been a bow and arrow, that better?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information