Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hard Head is offline Member
    Honestly, I say it sucks BUT If you are comfortable about the amount of dollars you pay to her, then really what difference does it make how she allocates it? I think that she may be instilling moral(ly correct) values into your kids lives, so don't sweat it. Ask your kids how they feel about church and the like, if they are decent kids, you will get a feel for how they are being exposed to moral values (church, god, et.al.). Ask pointed questions. No harm, no foul if she and the kids get some good values from the church experience. If she is taking advantage of you, ie. not exposing the children to morality/church/etc, then you should have an issue.

None of this is intended to suggest that I condone any sort of belief or actions.

If it were me, I would put the extra money into trust for my kids so that the freaking bitch did not have control of it. But hey, I'm a grumpy, 'nonbeliever', spitefull, tightwad.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Honestly, I say it sucks BUT If you are comfortable about the amount of dollars you pay to her, then really what difference does it make how she allocates it? I think that she may be instilling moral(ly correct) values into your kids lives, so don't sweat it. Ask your kids how they feel about church and the like, if they are decent kids, you will get a feel for how they are being exposed to moral values (church, god, et.al.). Ask pointed questions. No harm, no foul if she and the kids get some good values from the church experience. If she is taking advantage of you, ie. not exposing the children to morality/church/etc, then you should have an issue.

None of this is intended to suggest that I condone any sort of belief or actions.

If it were me, I would put the extra money into trust for my kids so that the freaking bitch did not have control of it. But hey, I'm a grumpy, 'nonbeliever', spitefull, tightwad.

Preach brother, preach, Love that answer, There's no way I'm doing shit for some woman that left and took my kids w/o a fight. Do stuff for the kids, but not that ho. No man is going to be that nice to some chic that left him and took his kids, but hay, whatever Hope the next guy enjoys the suv and loves the nights out that you pay for. (think about that guys when you think you want marriage and kids) sorry to be mean, but if you're not married to her, she is free to get the stiff one from any guy she wants, I'd cut that shlt off fast! and get a different girl and raise my own kids.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    I'm 47 y/o and I have fought many fights in my life time. You just get to a point where you learn to take the good with the bad and pick your battles. I can be as nasty as the next guy, but I'm tired of always fighting. The money goes to her regardless. My anger has dissipated and there will be plenty of other battles to fight in the future, I'm sure. For now, I'm going to have a peaceful Christamas.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    I'm 47 y/o and I have fought many fights in my life time. You just get to a point where you learn to take the good with the bad and pick your battles. I can be as nasty as the next guy, but I'm tired of always fighting. The money goes to her regardless. My anger has dissipated and there will be plenty of other battles to fight in the future, I'm sure. For now, I'm going to have a peaceful Christamas.

Can agree w/ you on that point, I've cut many losses in my day too.

Thanks to all who responded. I guess I needed to hear others opinions and maybe calm me down a bit. Today is a new day and its the holidays. I'm not going to sweat this right now. My kids would see the stress. And to those who commented about "at least its going to a good cause", I think I can live with that thought and drop it. Again, I appreciate all the comments.

**** that, 10% of what you give her a month goes to church! Most people cant even give the church 10% of their income a month, let alone child support! I'd be pissed, and taking her right back to court and getting it reduced. That 10%/month could go in an account for the kids. I cant stand bitches like this, sounds like she's living it up off your income. She doesnt have to do a thing and lives great.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    that my ex is giving 10% of my child support money to the church. I pay the mortgage, pay for her new suv and insurance and health insurance and give her $5000. a month in cash. She is giving 10% of the cash to the church!! WTF....Be interested in knowing what you guys/gals think about that. Me, I'm fuming at the moment and going to get drunk.

I am more concerned about why you are paying with cash? PLease tell me you are not handing her cash???? Always give her a check, that way there is no way she can say you did not pay her. I have seen this screw people before, my Dad was one of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information