Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    decadbal is offline Banned
    script, im gettin real tired of your whining

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    DONKEYPUNCH that bitch.

JayceonTaylor is offline New Member
    lol chill!

Its fashion, its not only the ghetto wannabees, the guys who weight buck 20-60 wanting to show off their ck's or armanis do it too!

You know whats worse some out of shape 20yr old female with major love handles sporting low cut jeans, thats just nasty!

I wish i could wear my pants a lil low, but i got a squatters ass, so pants that fit are hard enough to find!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wear pants that are baggy because that is what I am comfortable in.

They aren't saggin' to my knees, no because I don't like that style myself, but they are baggy because a MF'er needs his room!

I hate tight ass jeans, and I think guys that wear them (especially those who bodybuild) need some fashion sense!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I wear pants that are baggy because that is what I am comfortable in.

They aren't saggin' to my knees, no because I don't like that style myself, but they are baggy because a MF'er needs his room!

I hate tight ass jeans, and I think guys that wear them (especially those who bodybuild) need some fashion sense!!

~SC~

right, I hear you there, but your not sagging them like you have a load of crap in them right? This is what I'm talking about, the style I mean they couldnt possibly be comfortable in, the waistband is around the legs, not the hips.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    they couldnt possibly be comfortable in, the waistband is around the legs, not the hips.
    How do you know? People will look at the muscle you carry and say the same about you. "There is no way he can be comfortable carrying all of that." What is right for you, is not right for everyone else.
    You don't' like the way they look... take your business else where. I do that on a dialy basis.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    I don't see a lot of that here in Mississippi. But then again, I don't see too many people wearing shoes either.

To be honest, it bothers me as well. TGIF isn't exactly a high class establishment, but you'd think they'd want to preserve some reputation. If you want to dress like that, do it on your own time.

Now where the f*ck are my jalepeno poppers, b!tch?!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    How do you know? People will look at the muscle you carry and say the same about you. "There is no way he can be comfortable carrying all of that." What is right for you, is not right for everyone else.
    You don't' like the way they look... take your business else where. I do that on a dialy basis.
    Yeah, they are wanna be gangsters (which is funny because real gangsters don't wear their pants like this, especially not any longer), but they may look at all of us as "meatheads" or in some derogatory fashion.

~SC~

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    ROID RAGE .... Who really cares about the kid just ignore him. Now go drink some winny and youll feel batter.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    ROID RAGE .... Who really cares about the kid just ignore him. Now go drink some winny and youll feel batter.
    Baby batter?

~SC~

Blog Entries
    "George bush don't like black people"

.......the same thing went through my head when i read the first post .

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bullshit. you can't compare my physique to somebody's ass and underwear showing. I don't have to keep grabbing my crotch and pants and pulling them up so that my dick doesn't show. Bottom line....it's fuking offensive.

Okay, me walking around with a bag behind me to catch shit when I have to shit is very comfortable...so everybody should just accept that and go on??!! Give me a break.

Again, if enough people would start standing up and saying something about stupid shit like this then somebody would do something about it.

Like Carlos said....take your business elsewhere. Call the corporate office and complain about it first. That's how you make it go away!

I would have said something as well. Too much politically correct bullshit going on today. I don't have to accept it and not say anything. I can call it like I see it. No law against that.

peace,

ttgb

I bet you wont SAY THAT ISSH TO JOHN CENA!!! lol dude u got roid RAGE

I work out all day just to be strong enough to stand up to the waitering staff at a TGIF. too funny gives all us "meatheads" a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    bullshit. you can't compare my physique to somebody's ass and underwear showing. I don't have to keep grabbing my crotch and pants and pulling them up so that my dick doesn't show. Bottom line....it's fuking offensive.

Okay, me walking around with a bag behind me to catch shit when I have to shit is very comfortable...so everybody should just accept that and go on??!! Give me a break.

Again, if enough people would start standing up and saying something about stupid shit like this then somebody would do something about it.

Like Carlos said....take your business elsewhere. Call the corporate office and complain about it first. That's how you make it go away!

I would have said something as well. Too much politically correct bullshit going on today. I don't have to accept it and not say anything. I can call it like I see it. No law against that.

peace,

ttgb
    Angry much?

Dos Was Jokes

Angry much?
    ahahahaha

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    woah there.....

Quote Originally Posted by LENNOXLEWIS99
    You wrote John Cena. I read Jon Secada. I thought he's juicin'?

Carlos, he is he only takes winny, primo

To me ,he isnt huge by any means, he's tall yes, but your definition of huge and mine are two different things I think.

Angry much?
    not really...just don't like stupid people. Unfortanutely, I see stupid people everywhere I go!

peace,

ttgb

I work out all day just to be strong enough to stand up to the waitering staff at a TGIF. too funny gives all us "meatheads" a bad name.

Actually, too funny is somebody who is 6'2" and 215lbs calling themselves a bodybuilder or phrasing this thread reply as "us meatheads" Your what us meatheads like to call AVERAGE BUILD junior.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Actually, too funny is somebody who is 6'2" and 215lbs calling themselves a bodybuilder or phrasing this thread reply as "us meatheads" Your what us meatheads like to call AVERAGE BUILD junior.
    Damn, you don't have to be mean.

meathead roid rage maybe???? lol

steroids made me attempt suicide... i was so cocky, i tried to pick up two fat chicks at once

Blog Entries
    When that guy grabbed his pec it looks like a water ballon

Blog Entries
    When that guy grabbed his pec it looks like a water ballon

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh serious stayinstacked has a little point though (aside from a slight overreaction), this has nothing to do with race, or intelligence, it has to do with upbringing, baggy pants for me doesnt signify style, it indicates a certain state of mind where those who chose to do it, percieve themselves to be more powerful cause they look like a blood or a crip or w/e the hell reason people do it for. back in the day i used to turn my hat backwards and shuffle my pants down a couple inches when i left the house cause yeh i thought i looked hard... then a trip to prison fixed that real quick, came out with my hat pointed forwards and pants hiked up all the way. The image only fits a select few, but for the little suburban white kids with shirts that end where their jeans start.. thier KNEES!! get a clue. Cause tough as we all know has nothing to do with your appearance or even how much muscle you have. Tough is when we approach each other and im staring dead into your pupils and your eyes are shifty and aloof. When my chest is out and im still and relaxed like a cobra waiting to strike, and your fingers are fidgeting and your feet cant stop moving. Cause i look like me and you look like you and it really doesnt matter what the hell we look like, cause i know, and you know.. and i dont need to be angry at the way you dress to know what we know, which is what you will discover shall you ever choose to test me. That when we're squared off, mano y mano, YOUR GOING DOWN PUNK!!! YEAAAHHH!!! FVCK YOU.. CRACKA!!!! ahhahahahahahahahaha. lol, jk.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take pics next time and then write to the coperate office and show them the pics. Ask the corperate office to send a secret shopper to verify your complaint.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, they are wanna be gangsters (which is funny because real gangsters don't wear their pants like this, especially not any longer), but they may look at all of us as "meatheads" or in some derogatory fashion.

~SC~
    gotta disagree with you there, i cant think of one blood or crip that i know that doesnt sag his jeans, unless thier locked up and have no choice over what size pants they wear. im talkn about newark though im not sure exactly where you from.

there are bloods and crips up around all those mob guinneas

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    yeh serious stayinstacked has a little point though (aside from a slight overreaction), this has nothing to do with race, or intelligence, it has to do with upbringing, baggy pants for me doesnt signify style, it indicates a certain state of mind where those who chose to do it, percieve themselves to be more powerful cause they look like a blood or a crip or w/e the hell reason people do it for. back in the day i used to turn my hat backwards and shuffle my pants down a couple inches when i left the house cause yeh i thought i looked hard... then a trip to prison fixed that real quick, came out with my hat pointed forwards and pants hiked up all the way. The image only fits a select few, but for the little suburban white kids with shirts that end where their jeans start.. thier KNEES!! get a clue. Cause tough as we all know has nothing to do with your appearance or even how much muscle you have. Tough is when we approach each other and im staring dead into your pupils and your eyes are shifty and aloof. When my chest is out and im still and relaxed like a cobra waiting to strike, and your fingers are fidgeting and your feet cant stop moving. Cause i look like me and you look like you and it really doesnt matter what the hell we look like, cause i know, and you know.. and i dont need to be angry at the way you dress to know what we know, which is what you will discover shall you ever choose to test me. That when we're squared off, mano y mano, YOUR GOING DOWN PUNK!!! YEAAAHHH!!! FVCK YOU.. CRACKA!!!! ahhahahahahahahahaha. lol, jk.

Very inspirational ,makes me wanna straight blast somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    gotta disagree with you there, i cant think of one blood or crip that i know that doesnt sag his jeans
    Like I said, REAL gangsters.

~SC~

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    point at them and laugh
    Last edited by craneboy; 01-14-2006 at 12:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information