Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52
  1. #1
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210

    GF went nuts over porn. (rant)

    My girl friend came over today. She said "do you mind if I check your computer" because she had just talked to a friend of hers whose husband was having several affairs and she found out about it by checking his email.

    I said sure go ahead, because I know I have nothing to hide. She looked around for 20 minutes or so and didn't find anything.

    Then she said "I know you have some porn on here somewhere." She knows this because she asked before and I said "Of course I have porn on my computer, I'm a guy aren't I?" Which I then volunteered to show her but she declined at that time.

    She asked me to now show it to her., which I did. (I have about 80-90 pictures of naked women, nothing too perverse, too kinky, or illegal BTW, just plain ol' naked women.)

    She went nuts, got all upset, called me names, says that she should be more than enough for me, and storms out all in a huff.

    I did not lie to her. I'm not into anything that she should be worried about and she has known I had these pictures for at least a year. I have told her everything and been completely honest all along.

    It seems like she just wanted something to be mad at me for ???
    Man, they will make you crazy sometimes !!!

    There I feel better already, thanks for reading this..........

  2. #2
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    You should know by now women will set a trap for you....they wanna sucker you in pretending all is well and then BAM!!! You dont even know what hit you. I learned from my last g/f that they hife their ambitions better than North Korea and just when you least expect it they pull it out of their ass and use it against you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    with Taylor Rain,Jeantel
    Posts
    159
    JUST BANG porn sluts like me man they love porno it pays the bills

  4. #4
    ttuprincess's Avatar
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On Strike!
    Posts
    4,635
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    You should know by now women will set a trap for you....they wanna sucker you in pretending all is well and then BAM!!! You dont even know what hit you. I learned from my last g/f that they hife their ambitions better than North Korea and just when you least expect it they pull it out of their ass and use it against you.
    Good boy!

  5. #5
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    You shouldn't have to hide your porn from your gf. If you do she obviously has some trust issues that she needs to deal with.

  6. #6
    HSV
    HSV is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    52
    Seems there is lack of trust from your g/f , thats what would shit me.And she has a problem with porn.Maybe she feels a bit insecure about your relationship or about herself.
    Goodluck.

  7. #7
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    girls are weird creatures

  8. #8
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    You should know by now women will set a trap for you....they wanna sucker you in pretending all is well and then BAM!!! You dont even know what hit you. I learned from my last g/f that they hife their ambitions better than North Korea and just when you least expect it they pull it out of their ass and use it against you.
    BAM!!! is right. Every time I let my guard down here comes the sucker punch. Maybe it is time to get a new GF.

  9. #9
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You shouldn't have to hide your porn from your gf. If you do she obviously has some trust issues that she needs to deal with.
    I agree, that is why I didn't make any attempt to hide anything. In fact I have been up front and honest all along. I actually thought I was doing the right thing, now, not so sure.

  10. #10
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    honesty is always the best way to go. but on the otherhand, what she doesnt know doesnt hurt her

  11. #11
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    yikes.. sounds like she was in "drama" mode

  12. #12
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by HSV
    Seems there is lack of trust from your g/f , thats what would shit me.And she has a problem with porn.Maybe she feels a bit insecure about your relationship or about herself.
    Goodluck.
    Aparently porn is a issue with her. She didn't act like it was a big deal before. I wouldn't care if she looked at naked guys, girls or farm animals, as long as she slept with me afterwards.

  13. #13
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Good boy!
    Sad thing is it took me like 10 g/f's to figure that out.

  14. #14
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Sad thing is it took me like 10 g/f's to figure that out.
    I hate to think I'll have to go through life with my guard up all the time. Is that what you do USfighterFC ?

  15. #15
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I hate to think I'll have to go through life with my guard up all the time. Is that what you do USfighterFC ?

    Pretty much.......but then again i'm always doin things that will get me in trouble Thing is I've dated one specific type of girl my whole life and they were fiery latin girls. They look great and are the best in the sack but they are extremely vicious and will start an argument over nothing. I've actually swore I'd never date another Rican/Dominican ever again. So sad to say I'm not sure how other girls operate outside this genre.

  16. #16
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    I've dated lots of girls "outside the genre" if you will. I don't think it is a ethnic thing. I think it is a female thing as in my experience, they all do this at least to some extent, some more than others.

    I'm becoming tired of trying to be a "nice" guy, trying to do the "right" thing. I had a lot more fun as a "Bad Boy" and I don't see much difference in the amount of trouble I get in regardless of the role, be it nice guy or bad boy.

    No wonder women complain so much about men being jerks. They drive us to it out of self defence.

  17. #17
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    well first off she dosnt trust u one bit if you wants to look in your computer s i would dump her ass

  18. #18
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I've dated lots of girls "outside the genre" if you will. I don't think it is a ethnic thing. I think it is a female thing as in my experience, they all do this at least to some extent, some more than others.

    I'm becoming tired of trying to be a "nice" guy, trying to do the "right" thing. I had a lot more fun as a "Bad Boy" and I don't see much difference in the amount of trouble I get in regardless of the role, be it nice guy or bad boy.

    No wonder women complain so much about men being jerks. They drive us to it out of self defence.

    I hope you're right and it's a female thing or I'm in a shitload of trouble.

  19. #19
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    you even showed her the pics eggz! I will never understand girls..

  20. #20
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Il never figure out where you guys meet all these drama queens....

  21. #21
    Bojangles69's Avatar
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Joisey
    Posts
    7,958
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You shouldn't have to hide your porn from your gf. If you do she obviously has some trust issues that she needs to deal with.
    exactamongo, i hide my porn from NOONE, i am a man, one with a healthy sexual appetite, i do not apologize for nor hide my desires from anyone, if it wasnt for sex.. none of us would be having this conversation right now.

  22. #22
    QuieTSToRM33's Avatar
    QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S.Florida by way of NY
    Posts
    7,490
    She shouldnt be trying to snoop through ur shit anyway .... she should trust u

  23. #23
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,717
    My girlfriend went nuts after she found a link to a porn site in my web browsers History!
    It's no secret that we don't get a long all of the time...
    She hates my steroid abuse (which I refuse to lie to her about, or give up)
    and my porno stash (which I refuse to give up, or hide).
    If she wants to be with me, she has got to accept the fact that I am not going to change for her, or anyone except for my self.

    She needs to accept the way things are.
    If she can not, then I will move on with my goal with out her.
    Sad, perhaps, but I refuse to be something that I am not, especially when I am doing nothing wrong and I am not hurting anybody...

  24. #24
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    My girlfriend went nuts after she found a link to a porn site in my web browsers History!
    It's no secret that we don't get a long all of the time...
    She hates my steroid abuse (which I refuse to lie to her about, or give up)
    and my porno stash (which I refuse to give up, or hide).
    If she wants to be with me, she has got to accept the fact that I am not going to change for her, or anyone except for my self.

    She needs to accept the way things are.
    If she can not, then I will move on with my goal with out her.
    Sad, perhaps, but I refuse to be something that I am not, especially when I am doing nothing wrong and I am not hurting anybody...
    wow about the roid thing, im in the exact same situation!

  25. #25
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Yeah, she does not trust me for some reason, though I have been a good boy all along. I guess it it time to admit that she is not the one. I can live just fine without all the drama that is for sure.

    Thanks all for the comments.

    Cheers ... eGGz

  26. #26
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    My girlfriend went nuts after she found a link to a porn site in my web browsers History!
    It's no secret that we don't get a long all of the time...
    She hates my steroid abuse (which I refuse to lie to her about, or give up)
    and my porno stash (which I refuse to give up, or hide).
    If she wants to be with me, she has got to accept the fact that I am not going to change for her, or anyone except for my self.

    She needs to accept the way things are.
    If she can not, then I will move on with my goal with out her.
    Sad, perhaps, but I refuse to be something that I am not, especially when I am doing nothing wrong and I am not hurting anybody...
    You gotta be tough minded with girls like that (I'm in the same ship, bro!)
    You know that all that keeps me up with my old biatch is my kids and nothing
    else, gotta be tha last Samurai to hold the shit going.

  27. #27
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Swedish girls are the best... The best looks to

    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Il never figure out where you guys meet all these drama queens....

  28. #28
    Flexor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    L'Inghilterra
    Posts
    1,659
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    You should know by now women will set a trap for you....they wanna sucker you in pretending all is well and then BAM!!! You dont even know what hit you. I learned from my last g/f that they hide their ambitions better than North Korea and just when you least expect it they pull it out of their ass and use it against you.
    Bro, you come out with funny shit ALL THE TIME!


  29. #29
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    just dump her, she was just lookin for trouble or attention, and putting you down isnt a way to get either from you

  30. #30
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    Quote Originally Posted by HSV
    Seems there is lack of trust from your g/f , thats what would shit me.And she has a problem with porn.Maybe she feels a bit insecure about your relationship or about herself.
    Goodluck.
    i dunno how many times i read that post to understand what the hell that first "sentence" meant





    You got pictures? I just stick to video's, so much more entertaining

  31. #31
    TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    136
    IMO, get out now because the “damage” is already done.

    My girl friend came over today. She said "do you mind if I check your computer" because she had just talked to a friend of hers whose husband was having several affairs and she found out about it by checking his email
    As this issue with her friend plays out things probably aren’t going to get any better in your life. Every time you happen to do one of the things her friend’s husband did; work late, go out w/ your friends, not answer your cell, etc, her insecurity/trust issues are going to resurface immediately.

    Aparently porn is a issue with her. She didn't act like it was a big deal before.
    Classic move. You’re into a relationship and all of a sudden she realizes that xxxxx isn’t her thing anymore. They hook you with behavior that is appe****g and then change into who they really are. Porn and strippers are usually the first to go with oral not too far behind. In this case it sounds as if she wasn’t ready to make this move yet, but her friend’s problems hasten the process.

  32. #32
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    fuk her - apparently she'd be better off with someone lacking in the testosterone department... wait - what was that? Oh, sh!t... it was her next boyfriend's balls rollin' across the floor...


  33. #33
    copenhagen's Avatar
    copenhagen is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    PARTS UNKNOWN
    Posts
    898
    she will get over it dude, my gf found all kinds of shit on my comp and got a little upset, guess it was my fault for not "hiding" the folder. anyway,i don't think it is a trust issue, some chicks just react strongly to porno, my guess is they might be kind of old fashioned and have the mentality of "all he needs is me " blah blah blah. but the fact of the matter is this kind of stuff is human nature and we shouldn't have to change our human nature for no one! if that doesn't work just go buy her a dildo and call it even!

  34. #34
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    Bro, you come out with funny shit ALL THE TIME!


    Yeah women are just awful little creatures, they can make me quite satirical sometimes....if thats even a word. Just ask P.I.

  35. #35
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    honesty is always the best way to go.
    I hate to lie, If the girl I’m with doesn’t like who I am then from now on, its going to be “bye bye baby.”
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    but on the otherhand, what she doesnt know doesnt hurt her
    I never tell about AAS usage as sharing that information can blow up in your face.
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    you even showed her the pics eggz! I will never understand girls..
    Yeah, I was honest and up front from the very beginning and I still got in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Il never figure out where you guys meet all these drama queens....
    He He, I met this one over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    exactamongo, i hide my porn from NOONE, i am a man, one with a healthy sexual appetite, i do not apologize for nor hide my desires from anyone, if it wasnt for sex.. none of us would be having this conversation right now.
    Agreed

  36. #36
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    She shouldnt be trying to snoop through ur shit anyway .... she should trust u
    I gave her permission, I even showed her where to find the naked women pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Sad, perhaps, but I refuse to be something that I am not, especially when I am doing nothing wrong and I am not hurting anybody...
    Nothing sad about being true to yourself bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    just dump her, she was just lookin for trouble or attention, and putting you down isnt a way to get either from you
    eGGzactly
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPPER
    Porn and strippers are usually the first to go with oral not too far behind.
    This line really had me laughing, thanks for that. Sounds like the voice of experience perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    fuk her - apparently she'd be better off with someone lacking in the testosterone department... wait - what was that? Oh, sh!t... it was her next boyfriend's balls rollin' across the floor...
    LoL, yeah, you are right. That’s why I broke up with her this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    she will get over it dude, my gf found all kinds of shit on my comp and got a little upset, guess it was my fault for not "hiding" the folder. anyway,i don't think it is a trust issue, some chicks just react strongly to porno, my guess is they might be kind of old fashioned and have the mentality of "all he needs is me " blah blah blah. but the fact of the matter is this kind of stuff is human nature and we shouldn't have to change our human nature for no one! if that doesn't work just go buy her a dildo and call it even!
    He He, she already has a couple of dildos. She may get over it but I'm through with trying to be someone I'm not. This is all for the best.

  37. #37
    Flexor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    L'Inghilterra
    Posts
    1,659
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    LoL, yeah, you are right. That’s why I broke up with her this morning.
    And for good reason, if she doesn't like her bfs having porn, she will have a hard time finding another one when she wants to.

  38. #38
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    holy shit one long test session.. u guys have no idea how to handle women do u?

    number one women don't always pull stuff outta their asses. She was looking for something in this case because she is upset about her friends recent turmoil.

    Let her have a few days to calm down and find out if she really doe have a problem with the porn.. i can't imagine a lot of women having issues with it now adays, but u never know.. how old is she?

    not all of us need to look for something to bitch about, but we do at times look for security and because her friend just went thru something she might feel vulnerable

  39. #39
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    ^ ^ haha she has no idea what shes talking about!!

  40. #40
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    ^ ^ haha she has no idea what shes talking about!!
    I do.. men have no idea how to handle situations.. whenever they get put between a rock and a hard place they do a few things..

    They either 1) get defensive or 2) lie

    Neither of these are effective..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •