Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    decadbal is offline Banned
    ill just come out and say it... not judging you either SOB, but if youd let a girl drop some classes at school to spend time with you, you need to work on yourself, you shouldnt ever let someone not better themselves bc of you.. if in fact you did care about her, youd have stopped her, and kept her in those classes

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    ill just come out and say it... not judging you either SOB, but if youd let a girl drop some classes at school to spend time with you, you need to work on yourself, you shouldnt ever let someone not better themselves bc of you.. if in fact you did care about her, youd have stopped her, and kept her in those classes
    I appreciate your opinion decadbal, and you're completely right. I would of never let her drop any classes just for me. But apparently this is something that she did last week. I just thought she was ditching until yesterday when she told me she had dropped them. She has a habit of not wanting to go to class, so I didn't think it was unusual. But I finally asked her yesterday how she expects to pass if she never goes and she said she doesn't, and that's why she dropped it. Both of the classes have already been filled up now.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    dude **** that, if she embarrased you in front of her family like that, **** that. you think shes ever gonna change or understand?
    she is not worth loosing sleep over if she cannot appreciate your lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    dude **** that, if she embarrased you in front of her family like that, **** that. you think shes ever gonna change or understand?
    she is not worth loosing sleep over if she cannot appreciate your lifestyle.
    That's the kind of answer I was expecting when I first started this thread. There were mixed feelings from the other members though. But from what I can tell she understands now and is being very supportive at the moment.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I was watching South Beach the other day and I was thinking this show is full of gay Drama then I start reading this shit. Know this surpasses the Drama on South Beach. You are going to go the army in April anyway, just go along with her at least you have somebody who cares about you back home. When your in the army doing nothing and seeing guys writing letters to there women and receiving letters also. What are you going to be doing?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Watching what you are going to be eating, just as along as you know they own you and you eat what they give you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Watching what you are going to be eating, just as along as you know they own you and you eat what they give you.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    1. you shouldve just eaten the shit and left
    2. she does sound clingy as hell
    3. before you make any drastic decisions post pics so we can tell you what to do

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    It will be nice having someone back home anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    1. you shouldve just eaten the shit and left
    2. she does sound clingy as hell
    3. before you make any drastic decisions post pics so we can tell you what to do
    If I posted a pic you would call me a moron for even thinking about leaving her. .

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    It will be nice having someone back home anyway...
    Pros and cons. It would be nice to come back home off leave and see her and also have her to write to and talk to over the phone. But I would be missing her and always worrying about her. I don't know if I really need that distraction to be honest. Take it one day at a time for now. She's in class right now and I'm bored as hell.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    it sounds like you actually like her bro. if you feel that way then enjoy the time you've got with her now. its almost guranteed that youl regret blowing her off. i understand that its gonna be tough once your in the service, but you should take things as they come. you could just break up with her right before you leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    it sounds like you actually like her bro. if you feel that way then enjoy the time you've got with her now. its almost guranteed that youl regret blowing her off. i understand that its gonna be tough once your in the service, but you should take things as they come. you could just break up with her right before you leave.
    I do actually like this one. It's weird. For now I'm taking things as they come. She keeps on bringing the future up and I just tell her we're taking it one day at a time. I don't know how long that'll last before she goes into "I want to know where this relationship is going". We shall see.

Breaking up with her the night before I leave?! Now that would be competely heartless. Not that I wouldn't do it, it would just be heartless.

you know what i hate? getting attatched to a girl that is a drama queen, always have to create drama and try to fu_k with my head... now aint that a bitch?

anyway, it sounds like you've got something good. if i were you id keep her around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    anyway, it sounds like you've got something good. if i were you id keep her around.
    Thanks Tren Bull. For the first time I may have actually found something worth hanging on to. I think she is a recovering drama queen though. I saw a lot of it in the beginning but she knows I can't stand it now. We'll see how this one works out.

It gets me thinking though. God really likes Irony, doesn't he? All this time I've been looking for a good one and it's like they're nowhere to be found. And as soon as I find one that might be a keeper, I've already signed the next three years of my life away. Cute. He's just a kid with an ant farm. And he seems to shake that farm as soon as I get my tunnel dug.

yea, its strange how life works out sometimes.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    If I posted a pic you would call me a moron for even thinking about leaving her. .
    forgot i posted in hurr. yes man we need pics

Hard Head is offline Member
    I do actually like this one. It's weird. For now I'm taking things as they come. She keeps on bringing the future up and I just tell her we're taking it one day at a time. I don't know how long that'll last before she goes into "I want to know where this relationship is going". We shall see.

Breaking up with her the night before I leave?! Now that would be competely heartless. Not that I wouldn't do it, it would just be heartless.
    Fvck that. She'll be banging the next swinging dick that comes along offering her the bbd. You won't get past 6 months in the service and she'll be gone. Cut and run while you still can. Get some fresh 'tang before you up.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    1. She bought me some new running shoes along with a new fossil watch yesterday.

2. She diets and works out with me now. She also dropped 2 of her classes so she would have more time to spend with me.

3. She hardly calls me because I'm always with her. I left all my boys back in Oklahoma when I came home. But she texts me non stop while she's at class. There was a couple of H.S. girls staring at me when we were working out today. I could tell it bothered her but she didn't say anything.

Freaky. With all due respect SteveO, I hope you're wrong.

Sounds just like my EX buys you shit you want not shit you need right ??? well i can tell you now that she is a clingy girl and its only going to get worse my man she will cry when you leave for army but she get over it quick whats really going to kill her is not being able to talk to you evryday during Basic training, and you will end up falling for her because the sex is so F;n good but she's crazy in the head man so just ride it for what its worth now and then when you leave for army forget about her man its the best thing with girls like this the drama never ends she will always feel insecure and jelouse towards other girls if you have a fiends that are girls forget about talking to them or hanging out them because you wont be able to.....basicly your life will be you and her.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Why are you leaving for 3 years? Where the hell are you going? I've never heard of anyone leaving for that long except for WWII and Veitnam.

To be honest I can't see any girl waiting that long for anybody unless there's a family involved. I was reading about how alot of guys in the military will leave for 6 or 8 months, come back, and their wives divorce them. You've been seeing this girl, what? 3 or 4 months? Maybe I'm just synical but I can't see a girl not cheating on a guy that she won't see for 3 years.

You've played this card well though I must say. You say she's drop dead gorgous. Well then she's probably used to guy's bending over backwards changing themselves for her until she bores of them. But you didn't nudge even alittle even when she pulled crazy bitch. Women want what they can't have, and when you walked out during dinner she knew she couldn't tell you what to do but had to listen to you. Well played sir, well played.... I can't beleive you gave her parent's tix to the AFC championship game???

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    Why are you leaving for 3 years? Where the hell are you going? I've never heard of anyone leaving for that long except for WWII and Veitnam.

To be honest I can't see any girl waiting that long for anybody unless there's a family involved. I was reading about how alot of guys in the military will leave for 6 or 8 months, come back, and their wives divorce them. You've been seeing this girl, what? 3 or 4 months? Maybe I'm just synical but I can't see a girl not cheating on a guy that she won't see for 3 years.

You've played this card well though I must say. You say she's drop dead gorgous. Well then she's probably used to guy's bending over backwards changing themselves for her until she bores of them. But you didn't nudge even alittle even when she pulled crazy bitch. Women want what they can't have, and when you walked out during dinner she knew she couldn't tell you what to do but had to listen to you. Well played sir, well played.... I can't beleive you gave her parent's tix to the AFC championship game???
    I never even thought that far ahead to be honest. I wasn't playing mind games, I just don't like drama and refuse to put up with it. Maybe that's why girls always seem to get really attached to me.

The tix to the AFC championship wasn't that big of a deal to me. I couldn't go and I get all the home game tickets for free. My dad's business works closely with a lot of Broncos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information