Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    **** u mass

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    the gym i use to go to has a built in massage studio, with a few massage therapist working there, any way after a few weeks of me being a new mwmber there one of the massage girls was working out at the same time i was we chated for a bit i walked by her and said something stupid probly a few mins later she comes back to says she's new in town and gives me her # so i go home and eat after that i call her and we meat up at chilies for a late dinner and meal # 7 for me, i know the bartender there so we had the hook up, bout 1am rools around she invites me back to het place we hang out i end up bangin her , well while im banging her she has this huge fuggin husky that starts licking my toes and i mea licking he was going to town on my feet so i start like shakeing my foot and kicking, mean while poundin this chick.....the dog gets more into and so does she i cant even fuggin concentrate on what im doing with this 90 pound huskey on my ass so i just sy fuvk it and finish and the dog stops,,,,,and she says O sorry he;s protective.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    the gym i use to go to has a built in massage studio, with a few massage therapist working there, any way after a few weeks of me being a new mwmber there one of the massage girls was working out at the same time i was we chated for a bit i walked by her and said something stupid probly a few mins later she comes back to says she's new in town and gives me her # so i go home and eat after that i call her and we meat up at chilies for a late dinner and meal # 7 for me, i know the bartender there so we had the hook up, bout 1am rools around she invites me back to het place we hang out i end up bangin her , well while im banging her she has this huge fuggin husky that starts licking my toes and i mea licking he was going to town on my feet so i start like shakeing my foot and kicking, mean while poundin this chick.....the dog gets more into and so does she i cant even fuggin concentrate on what im doing with this 90 pound huskey on my ass so i just sy fuvk it and finish and the dog stops,,,,,and she says O sorry he;s protective.

Damn SteveO...why are you telling everyone my stories? Tell the truth, you picked her up through the drive thru at Whataburger did'nt you..?

In truth, you lucky bastards...i am there to work and you farkers are all over the chicks.

Ever heard the term "Don't shit where you eat"?

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Maybe the dog is a fag.
    Maybe you liked it. ( I might have)
    You are lucky he didn't mount you
    Maybe the dog does her and you were in his spot, and he was thanking you, or waiting for the high five so he could jump in and tag team.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    We'll have our own story soon pumpkin.
    Your always calling me names

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    no, no, no....I DON'T want a threesome with her! Besides, hubby is in Iraq so no fun for me until he gets home.
    Khrisi

LOL. I banged this chick whose husband was in Iraq. It was actually my neighbor. HA HA what a slut.

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodogg
    LOL. I banged this chick whose husband was in Iraq. It was actually my neighbor. HA HA what a slut.
    What a slut is right! I won't even argue with him while he is over there in case something would happen to him. And we have the webcam and phone to take care of any of our umm "needs."

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Damn SteveO...why are you telling everyone my stories? Tell the truth, you picked her up through the drive thru at Whataburger did'nt you..?

In truth, you lucky bastards...i am there to work and you farkers are all over the chicks.

Ever heard the term "Don't shit where you eat"?

hahahah fuggin whataburger i havnt had thst shit in years not even on cheat days man !!!! and HEY !! she came on to me first, bahhh im haveing flash backs right now of that freaking dog ahhhhaahhhaahahah !!!!, no but it was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Maybe the dog is a fag.
    Maybe you liked it. ( I might have)
    You are lucky he didn't mount you
    Maybe the dog does her and you were in his spot, and he was thanking you, or waiting for the high five so he could jump in and tag team.

OOOO man you got me thinking now she prolly puts peanutbutter on her couch while the dog licks it off !!!!!!!!!!!!

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    This thread was REQUESTED by BEERBARON!

I have a few.......I'll start with I used to date a chick manager at my old gym. She lived in my neighborhood. I mean, like walking distance close. Anyways, we started talking at the gym. One thing led to another and we boned and started dating. Fantastic right? SURE!

She wanted more, I didn't. She told everyone we were dating. I denied it. Why? I just didn't wanna get involved. She was a MAJOR HOTTIE. Everyone was after her at the gym and there I was. Had her and it was W/E to me. Well, it didn't work out because I was having issues. So everyday I had to go to the gym and look at her at the front desk. She would give me the hard face and tell all my boys that i was a ****ing asshole. They would laugh, so would I. LOL.

She was a nice girl but she was psycho. Since she wanted to move so fast I had to drop her. I wasn't ready. So......... at the gym I would leave my keys in the front and every ****ing day I would have a note attatched to my keys that said "ASSHOLE" "DICKHEAD" ECT ECT. It was hilarious I can't lie.........but in the back of all those ASSHOLES and DICKHEADS I always got the "CALL ME <3."

I remember I had her # saved down as "PSYCHO." She quit...I missed her. LOL

I got back with my EX, that didn't work out so I called PSYCHO again and she had gotten FAT and I got the **** out of dodge. I tried calling her again a few months later cause I figured I was just being stupid and I could get her back into shape. She hates me now and never returned my CALL.
    "i figured i could get her back into shape" ROFL

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodogg
    shes a slut, and your a piece of phucking shit for screwing a soldiers wife while hes over there defending your worthless ass

faggot

ADEBISI is offline Banned
    yeah thats wrecked, your as bad as the terrorists

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    shes a slut, and your a piece of phucking shit for screwing a soldiers wife while hes over there defending your worthless ass

faggot
    heard that one before.

I didn't know at the time you ass. so shut the fvck up.
    she is to blame.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    nothing like a girl to stir up drama between guys

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diezed
    "i figured i could get her back into shape" ROFL

Hey, I knew I could.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information