NickHill1981 is offline New Member

anabolic 2000 book

Has anybody bought anabolics 2000? Is it worth buying?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have it and i am not very impressed. save your money. all the info you will ever need can be found right here.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Theres more info on this web site then there is in the book.
    Like JUICE said, save ur money for the gear

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree on this one to save the money for a bottle of T200

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    well i recommend it sorry guys but i do! Ok you are right everything you want to find is on the web but if you are sitting at home and suddenly want to look up something its great it also tells the half lives of all the drugs etc! The dosages are a bit out but the book is one of the better anabolic books that and anabolic review 1996 if you want a book for reference these two books are recommended !
    Ms Figure

ptbyjason Guest
    The World Anabolic Review has been discontinued because the authors of WAR are working on an updated book. I spoke to one of the authors this summer and they said it wouldn't be long before it is finished. I hope they finish it sometime at the beginning of 2002.

Anabolics 2002 has recently been released. I am hoping that Mugs can get a hold of it soon. As soon as he does I will update the websites ordering information.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    thanks for that info Jay once you get hold of Anabolics 2002 can you let me know! I know everything is on the internet but i love my books to have at hand for ref:
    Ms Figure

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ms. I admire someone who loves to read, you sound like you do. My girl loves books oh my lawd does she love books. I do soo damn much reading in my business from day to day on the Internet, when I go home I don't want to read anything but this freaking board. I don't have the book, but there has never been a situation to where, I wasn't able to find something on the Internet. So just thought I would put my 4 cents in, not that I am puttin ya down. But interesting to see the different responses to this question. I think I will save my moola, while the Internet is free.... yippeeeee..... course if I ever have a question, I can always ask the fine folks on this here board...

Thread Information