View Poll Results: What makes a babe magnet?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chest

8 16.67%
  • Arms

10 20.83%
  • Butt

10 20.83%
  • Legs

3 6.25%
  • Back

1 2.08%
  • Shoulders

4 8.33%
  • Abs

12 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Oh yeah, I've heard it all. Most compliments I get is having a nice butt and nice eyes. Of course that's while they're rubbing on my arms and chest, so go figure. Some days it truely sucks being married.
    Side action never hurt anyone,unless you get caught Remember Bobbit? DB

peam is offline Suspended
    thanks to you too bull.... 150 years younger? damn you must be old... hahaha.... see when you're that old that's where the money comes in... anyone heard of anna nicole smith? lol STILL I wouldn't do it. and huge heffner... ewwwww!!! Arnold however.. he must be getting up there...still looking hot as ever but honestly the rock... yeah baby.

Anna Nicole Smith,no that's peam.I wouldn't screw her with Bea Arthurs dick!!!!! DB

peam is offline Suspended
    she USED to be hot..... but what do you mean no that's peam? I don't get. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    she USED to be hot..... but what do you mean no that's peam? I don't get. hmmm
    My bad,meant no way peam. DB

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I agree she used to be hot... about 100 lbs ago. Im waiting my turn to mac on an old 90 yr old to get my pay out!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    we'll see what danielle has to say.....

hmmmmmmm........thats rough..........just one?!!?............well legs number 1....but i love big shoulders too...........and abs are defnility a high plus........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    hmmmmmmm........thats rough..........just one?!!?............well legs number 1....but i love big shoulders too...........and abs are defnility a high plus........
    Am I still on your list?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Am I still on your list?

of course sweetie..................u don't even have to ask.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

That leaves me out DB

of course sweetie..................u don't even have to ask.....
    yaya

digisekt is offline New Member
    Been hearing lots on the ass thing so I guess I'm in luck! That's always been my best asset even before I started hitting the gym. I'm currently at the point where gals are noticing me wherever I go. I'm not by any means huge but I'm slightly bigger than the average Joe. Allthough, I think my tats play a major part too.

The way I see it if your starting out and you want to attract the babes then you need to focus on the things you already have for the fastest results. Then of course hit the total package in the process.

When I start to notice an area that I lack I play catch up on that area for a few months. When you go balls out on everything at once it can become rather taxing especially if your protein level lacks a bit. In my case I am an incredibly hard gainer but what I do have is quality that will last a lifetime. I keep going up in what I'm working with but the size gains are slow as hell.

Ok, strayed off track a bit there. Thanks bros & bro-ettes (LOL) for all your input. Keep the comments rollin'!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Her Mind, and her heart...........

Oh yea, a tight little ass...........................

See below........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    money and power. The former being most important. If a girl tells you otherwise... she lies.
    This is absolutely not true.....at least not for me.....
    Many opportunities and it never did anything for me. Men with power and money are too controlling and I prefer to be my own person and make MY OWN decisions. Now if there is a man who is financially set and wants to provide for me...well then that is a different story...
    Who knows, maybe that is why I'm still single.....sort of...

But I have always dated pretty much blue collar men...and they were always the most fun and down to earth..

BW

Oh....and to answer the poll....
    I'd say butt. ..and definitely a sexy smile really turns me on.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    abs, any chick wanna see mine lol

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    eyes and money.. and funny thing is i have plain brown eyes..

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    well then that is a different story...
    Who knows, maybe that is why I'm still single.....sort of...

BW
    thats cause you live in FL and arent up here were i can hit on you in person lol

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    MONEY and more MONEY.....

Security......

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I've been alright... skipped class today I figured I had better spend some time with my AR boys before they got upset. But seriously rambo man... not all girls look for money! I promise!

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    thats cause you live in FL and arent up here were i can hit on you in person lol

Up where???????

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Its the overall package... Not just one muscle...
    I'm with Big.....I like the total package.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Up where???????
    up here in philly

ttuPrincess Guest
    Personally I like the arms best, but most importantly I like big guys who can protect me!!!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Personally I like the arms best, but most importantly I like big guys who can protect me!!!
    That is so in contrast to what the women are like around here. I wish I could find a girl that like muscular men!!! All the women around here like the skinny or chubby ones! WTF? Some of whom I've talked to were either intimidated or thought my buddy and I were players or some crap. What the hell is that. Either way I'd never give up being HUGE . J/K But seriously, there are the women that work out and like a guy who does, too? Sorry for the rant.

Sym

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I love a guy with big arms borad sholders!!! Of course the hockey butt is a close second!!!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

ttuPrincess Guest
    Yes Symian there are girls who LOVE big guys......actually there are a lot of us around , you just have to look, you'll find one that appreciates the fact that you want to be a big strong guy!

takara is offline Junior Member
    I would have to say the whole upper body in general. I love a guy w/ a great back, arms and sholders... makes you feel safe to be wrapped up in something that strong and big. It's all about feeling secure when being held by someone. Oh and I can't forget the V on the their stomach.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Shiat i just voted on this, i thought it was what we thought made a hot girl...

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    I think what is most attractive on a guy is his butt. I also want a man that is tall,strong man who does not think that he is the best thing in the world. And also what I feel is atrractive in a man is to like me for me. Not what's underneath my clothes.

~BG~

jerm is offline Banned
    #1 babe magnet is money and power. If you can talk and have a good game you can look like **** and get laid. Just look at telly in Kids. I've seen plenty of guys getting laid with just talk that you would never expect to be with that hot a girl. But if it was a physical attribute I would have to say girls want a overall handsome face. Face attracts first then body. If everyone was buff and had a good body then body would count, but the problem is there are too many out of shape guys and worse yet many more out of shape women. These women tend to stay away from guys with good bodies since they dont want to feel self conscious.

Chicks lie and say they dont want a big buff guy but they do. Since I got bigger i've been getting a lot more attention. Last date I was on some girl wanted to touch my body and 20 mintues into the date had her hands up my shirt feeling my abs and saying wow. She liked my eyes, I get that a lot but I think thats what they say when they dont wanna look at the rest of your face.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    You girls dont think theres a limit on how big a guy is. I feel like there is.

Money and power.................confidence............... you can bluff the rest...

oh and 19" guns..................

peace

Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    #1 babe magnet is money and power. If you can talk and have a good game you can look like **** and get laid. Just look at telly in Kids. I've seen plenty of guys getting laid with just talk that you would never expect to be with that hot a girl. But if it was a physical attribute I would have to say girls want a overall handsome face. Face attracts first then body. If everyone was buff and had a good body then body would count, but the problem is there are too many out of shape guys and worse yet many more out of shape women. These women tend to stay away from guys with good bodies since they dont want to feel self conscious.

Chicks lie and say they dont want a big buff guy but they do. Since I got bigger i've been getting a lot more attention. Last date I was on some girl wanted to touch my body and 20 mintues into the date had her hands up my shirt feeling my abs and saying wow. She liked my eyes, I get that a lot but I think thats what they say when they dont wanna look at the rest of your face.

Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information