Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Now I'm Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, when you go to the drive thru at a fast food joint and they completey fuk your order over, and then you don't notice it till you get home.. Doesn't that make you want to shoot someone in the face? I mean, how hard is it to focus while you are working.. How much effort does it take to completey fuk someones order up? I've never worked at a fast food restraunt, but when the inside is completely closed down, and the drive thru is open, and they screw you over!!!!!!!!! Man that ticks me off.. They are not performing brain surgery, that must be the easiet job in the world to do.. How do people fuk this up? It's beyond me, I'm going back up there asap!!!

peam is offline Suspended
    why are you eating fast food anyway? Hmmmmmm monster monster monster..... go eat some plain chicken and oatmeal... no fast food for you!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get me some fries while your there.

cb25 is offline Banned
    thanks for letting us know first

haha, no, i know what you mean bro...how hard is it? it can NOT be that difficult of a job...

god forbid you try to make a special order, like no mayo, or something crazy like that...they have a hard enough time getting a simple order like "I'll have ONE soda" ready...let alone special requests...

ttuPrincess Guest
    UMMMM fast food.... todays cheat day... the boy friend wants pizza but I dont .. what should I have????? What are you having???? OH how I love cheat days!!!!!!!! Go kick some A** and get your food right!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    why are you eating fast food anyway? Hmmmmmm monster monster monster..... go eat some plain chicken and oatmeal... no fast food for you!
    mmm plain chicken and oatmeal...now that sounds appetizing :spudnikhu

'cause god knows i don't get enough of them...haha...but good point

what ARE you doing eating fast food??

They screwed me and now they are goign to have to deal with me.. There is nothing wrong with enjoying some fuking chicken mcnuggets.. (i'm off, i had the urge for some chicken mcnuggets...lol) They screwed me hardcore, I'm going to burn these punks.. how fuking hard is it to get sh!t straight...smoke ur blunts after work dog, and keep the orders comming correct.. I am fuking pissed...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    They screwed me and now they are goign to have to deal with me.. There is nothing wrong with enjoying some fuking chicken mcnuggets.. (i'm off, i had the urge for some chicken mcnuggets...lol) They screwed me hardcore, I'm going to burn these punks.. how fuking hard is it to get sh!t straight...smoke ur blunts after work dog, and keep the orders comming correct.. I am fuking pissed...
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You know what i just needed to vent, fuk em... That is some bullsh!t though I feel like burning the joint to the ground.. What a let down, It makes me giggle that monkeys could do a better job then what some people do..

Thanks for hearing me folks!!!!!!!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dude.... you get what you pay for................. they are minimum wage...

besides... when you come to thier country.. you got to speak thier language if you expect to communicate with them..

Obla????

You know, when you go to the drive thru at a fast food joint and they completey fuk your order over, and then you don't notice it till you get home.. Doesn't that make you want to shoot someone in the face? I mean, how hard is it to focus while you are working.. How much effort does it take to completey fuk someones order up? I've never worked at a fast food restraunt, but when the inside is completely closed down, and the drive thru is open, and they screw you over!!!!!!!!! Man that ticks me off.. They are not performing brain surgery, that must be the easiet job in the world to do.. How do people fuk this up? It's beyond me, I'm going back up there asap!!!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mass junkie is offline banned
    Your lucky I wasnt working at that mcdonalds....if you woulda came back all pissed off like that....you woulda got your chicken nuggets back with some special sauce

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Your lucky I wasnt working at that mcdonalds....if you woulda came back all pissed off like that....you woulda got your chicken nuggets back with some special sauce
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... You sound so macho for a man that sits on a phone book when he bounces in his escalade..

What would i do with out you bro!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... You sound so macho for a man that sits on a phone book when he bounces in his escalade..

What would i do with out you bro!!!!!!!!!
    2 phone books bitch

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I normally check my order when before I drive away from the pickup window....the last time I didnt, they REALLY f'ed up my burger....so I drove to the front of the joint...nice all glass front, rolled down my window, unwrapped the burger, and hurled it as hard as i could....it splatted on the glass and I watched as it slid down to the ground....boy I was pissed, but that made me feel better! You should try it some time.
    -Cy

Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    I normally check my order when before I drive away from the pickup window....the last time I didnt, they REALLY f'ed up my burger....so I drove to the front of the joint...nice all glass front, rolled down my window, unwrapped the burger, and hurled it as hard as i could....it splatted on the glass and I watched as it slid down to the ground....boy I was pissed, but that made me feel better! You should try it some time.
    -Cy
    lmao...I woulda loved to have seen that....bornbad has a funny ass story...I hope he chimes in on this

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You do McD on groesbeck? Dont tell me it was that ghetto one on harper n 15 bro?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    monster got him some mcveggie burger that lil sissy

tuna is offline Junior Member
    president bush and tony blair both need a good course of juice pair of pussys its easy starting wars when you dont have to do nothing raping countries all over the world aint good enought they gota bomb em to war on terror my arse. war on anything volnerable with oil or wealth

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Bro, look....if they weren't fukkin clueless ass monkeys, they wouldn't be working at McDumbass. You gotta know when you order you have a 50/50 chance at BEST of getting what you asked for...and that's if all items are stock. If you don't want pickles, my suggestion is pick the fukkers off. If you actually pronounce the words "NO PICKLES" you'll be lucky to get anything resembling a hamburger (for instance).

And have you ever watched the look in thier eyes if you ask for something different over the counter? First, they freeze in terror. Then they glance at the register, eyes emblazoned with panic. Next they nervously poke at the register until it makes an awful BEEEEEEEEEEEEP....at which point they lose all of thier remaining brain functions, piss on thier legs and call for the manager.

Ahh yes, the manager. The symbol of order in an otherwise chaotic manifestation of retardation. One quarter at community college, 2 weeks at McDouchebag management school, a few phrases of spanish and they are in TOTAL CONTROL OF THE SITUATION!!!

So after waiting an additional 15 minutes while 30 other people get thier food and have already eaten and left, you finally lay your eyes on the plastic tray of hope....goodness at it's best, grease and salt on a sesame seed bun.....only one problem. The top half of the bun is missing, the burger is topless. And the fukking pickles are on the thing anyway.

This would be funny if it hadn't actually happened.....to me, unfortunately.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    president bush and tony blair both need a good course of juice pair of pussys its easy starting wars when you dont have to do nothing raping countries all over the world aint good enought they gota bomb em to war on terror my arse. war on anything volnerable with oil or wealth
    Too much ale bro?

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    You do McD on groesbeck? Dont tell me it was that ghetto one on harper n 15 bro?
    Even worse 16 and gratiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was second guessing myself the whole way, but i was craving nuggets!!!!!!!!!

Even worse 16 and gratiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was second guessing myself the whole way, but i was craving nuggets!!!!!!!!!
    you fat biatch

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Bro, look....if they weren't fukkin clueless ass monkeys, they wouldn't be working at McDumbass. You gotta know when you order you have a 50/50 chance at BEST of getting what you asked for...and that's if all items are stock. If you don't want pickles, my suggestion is pick the fukkers off. If you actually pronounce the words "NO PICKLES" you'll be lucky to get anything resembling a hamburger (for instance).

And have you ever watched the look in thier eyes if you ask for something different over the counter? First, they freeze in terror. Then they glance at the register, eyes emblazoned with panic. Next they nervously poke at the register until it makes an awful BEEEEEEEEEEEEP....at which point they lose all of thier remaining brain functions, piss on thier legs and call for the manager.

Ahh yes, the manager. The symbol of order in an otherwise chaotic manifestation of retardation. One quarter at community college, 2 weeks at McDouchebag management school, a few phrases of spanish and they are in TOTAL CONTROL OF THE SITUATION!!!

So after waiting an additional 15 minutes while 30 other people get thier food and have already eaten and left, you finally lay your eyes on the plastic tray of hope....goodness at it's best, grease and salt on a sesame seed bun.....only one problem. The top half of the bun is missing, the burger is topless. And the fukking pickles are on the thing anyway.

-LH
    LOLLLLLLLLL.... I think this has become a permament item on the menu!!!! I'm not picky, no special treatment here needed.. They just hacked my order up as far as what i got, I was devistated!!!!!

The highlight of my evening

LMFAOOOOOOO

Jackman is offline Banned

-LH
    My dad works there u ass

fefespbeto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    My dad works there u ass
    does your dad work at the MCdonalds?

-LH
    bahahhaahahhhhahhaahahahaha omfg you described mickeyd's to the T.... bahhahah

Dayum dude you could have stopped by you were so close to my pad. Then again if you seen my massive frame you would have went back and ordered double McD's while envying my huge body frame and try to catch up.

My dad works there u ass
    Yes, I am an ass.

I take it the car wash wasn't hiring?

Just kidding..........or......something.......

-LH

Yes, I am an ass.

-LH

Yes, I am an ass.

-LH
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, I am an ass.

-LH
    wow.. thats evil .. yet funny as hell

no hehe i was just kidding my dads an electrician

my dad too.....better than MC DONALDS

WHEW!!!! Ok, I don't feel sorry for you then.

Oh hey, do electricians have that exposed butt crack thing going, or is that just plumbers?

-LH

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes, I am an ass.

-LH
    BWHAhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha That's hilarious!!!!

lol think its just the plumers.... yet then i dont look at guys buts... must be just u hehe

lol think its just the plumers.... yet then i dont look at guys buts... must be just u hehe
    Well, kinda hard to miss when the moon is out and it's 2:30 PM.

-LH

hauuahuahauhau..

Well, kinda hard to miss when the moon is out and it's 2:30 PM.

-LH

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    LOL Exactly Monster

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes, I am an ass.

-LH
    Bwwahahahaha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information