Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    bermich you're hilarious , nice thread!!!!!!

Yes but a short-lived thread at that. I feel its life-span is limited due to the powers that be. There are some who feel that such a thread should not even have been given birth, while others embrace it with all their undying love. Is this thread blessed or was it cursed before it was even conceived. Only time knows the answer, and that answer she will hold onto until she feels ready to release it.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Yes but a short-lived thread at that. I feel its life-span is limited due to the powers that be. There are some who feel that such a thread should not even have been given birth, while others embrace it with all their undying love. Is this thread blessed or was it cursed before it was even conceived. Only time knows the answer, and that answer she will hold onto until she feels ready to release it.
    just let me know when you're ready to drink the magic koolaid, cause i'm down

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    just let me know when you're ready to drink the magic koolaid, cause i'm down
    Im always down for some kool laid brotha.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Good... i got some here for ya.. just gotta make sure you suck hard enough...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That is true... bigo..........does get credit... for the creation on the Bunny... there are just sooooo many supportive staff that have used this poor creature for thier own exploits..

It's a same that such an innocent creature could fall victim to soo many...

But then bigo........... passed him around like a prison house bit_h....

so...... you see the bunny was just looking for someone to love.. and with the dino out of the picture he was an easy victim to Bioleggs use..........

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Nope... you guys got it all wrong.. of-course.

Since I invented the bunny.. only I know that he was secretly a bumble-bee inside a bunny suit.. hence the reason he would screw a honey filled log and get honey on his genitals..

And what? NO ONE LIKES THE SUGAR COATED GOAT?????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hoss827 is offline Banned
    We need to start making a story each week about the bunney....Spywizard, you can initiate the story line when you like....this will be entertaining....

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    you guys are such nasty filthy dirty post whores....I feel dirty just posting in the same thread as you all.

peace,

ttgb

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

ttgb I agree... i need to go take a 2 hr shower now to wipe off the filth from posting in this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

ttgb I agree... i need to go take a 2 hr shower now to wipe off the filth from posting in this thread..

This isnt about post whoring. What do I have to gain by post whoring?? Ive been way over 3,000 for about two weeks now and I havent mentioned a thing about it until now. No big deal. My post count goes up and I still get nothing out of it.
    This thread is for my entertainment and informative outlet where others can come, join, learn and contribute from and to it. You two appual me at saying this thread breeds nothing but filth and disgust. Yet you both come here and lap in all its awe and wonder like two kids in a candy store. Then once you get your candy, you two leave and throw the wrappers on the floor and say "what a disgusting place to buy candy"
    How sad. How sad indeed.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    don't be trying that verbal biatch slapping shiat on me...I'll skin that rabbit of yours and hang his hide on my wall with the rest of my pets!!

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    don't be trying that verbal biatch slapping shiat on me...I'll skin that rabbit of yours and hang his hide on my wall with the rest of my pets!!

peace,

ttgb

I dont care. It aint my rabbit. I personally never cared for the sticky nutted cotton tail. Neither did DINO. In fact, it was my idea to never even incorporate the rabbit into the story. That is why if you noticed, the rabbit has NO DIALOUGE in the entire story. He is just mentioned third person, without emotion, without description. People dont even know what color the rabbit is. Now the dino on other hand, is vividly described with flowing brilliance and clearity. Breathe taking awe and majesty as he enters the obtrusive tree-filled forest. Everyones heart soaks up the dinosaurs passion for life and love. Their memory is forced to recall every detail of the dinosaurs scaled coated body and lolly-pop pertruding horns and fuzzy paws...

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

And yes, dinosaurs kick bunnys ass.

Dinosaurs are awesome. I have on in my backyard eating all my weeds. They are as good as having goats. Only they need a bigger leash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information