Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Bull's ban

BDTR is offline Retired
    I still want to know, how he can be taken off as admin if he is innocent yet still defended.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Woah I come home from work and all hell has broken loose on AR. Thats such bs, I had so much respect for both of them and they turn out to be scammers. This just goes to show no matter how good intentioned a person seems to be on the surface, people will do anything to get a ahead - especialy with money.

AR is without a doubt going to miss their expertise, but not their weak scams

Unbelieveable

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Poor Mass. The guy is too **** nice. I am sorry this had to happen to you bro. You are truly a great guy

Agreed.

scammers or not. Just plainly and simply a piss poor situation in the grand scheme.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I still want to know, how he can be taken off as admin if he is innocent yet still defended.

He is being voted on......and in fairness to the other mods who will comment he is being kept out right now.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    He is being voted on......and in fairness to the other mods who will comment he is being kept out right now.

Sorry but I have to quote one of your mods/members on this issue. I totally agree with Bermich's logic in this instance. I know this is best discussed at AM but sorry I'm being lazy currently I have three boards up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bermich @ Anabolic Monsterz
    It doesnt help Dabulls rep much but having an accused scammer as a co owner and admin of a board doesnt help the board. Well it actually hurts the board.
    For new members who stumble on a thread about the inccident and then see Dabulls status as admin and co owner would raise questions for the entire board. Not a good situation for a new board.
    Things will remain the same. The only difference is: Dabull wont have the title under his screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Sorry but I have to quote one of your mods/members on this issue. I totally agree with Bermich's logic in this instance. I know this is best discussed at AM but sorry I'm being lazy currently I have three boards up right now.

I agree it doesn't look good but it's not my board.....Mass has asked for a vote so there will be one. Just like people are voted on here......

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree it doesn't look good but it's not my board.....Mass has asked for a vote so there will be one. Just like people are voted on here......
    Oops I thought you had some stake in it too. My bad!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    am i not allowed to think that hes chill just beucase i joined august 2004 i can still think hes tyte, that doesnt mean i didnt read for a long time before, so stop making assumptions.
    Simple question man, calm down. When info contradicts one must ask questions to find the answer.

Budlite74 is offline Banned
    what a shame

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    indeed....

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Simple question man, calm down. When info contradicts one must ask questions to find the answer.
    well it was a little more of a question you were trying to put **** on me. back it up before you start assuming. im not trying to start **** but that just wasnt cool to do that, especialyl since i never said anything with disrespect towards you, and i thought that was kind of rude what you said.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'm going to bed on this note....gheez, fukin tragedy..but once again it is the internet and chances are you won't know any of these guys personally

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    There are certain Mod's that knew about him sourcing.

Maybe so but does that mean they know he was gonna scam? I'm sure alot of guys on here, probably including yourself also sell to a buddy or 2...No one here is completely innocent. How hard is it to start up a seperate email addy and hype it up? Let's try to stick to the matter at hand...

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I did not say any names. Now, I will say that I am surprised to see the verbage, however, as a Mod at AM, I can edit any PM that I want to. This is not enough proof for me. I am sorry. I will admit I was taken by Einy and stood up for him and got fuked in the end. This will be researched further.
    What an idiot...It's the whole conspiracy theory...We made it all up just so we could ban Da bull...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Maybe we should vote to reinstate Einy here? He seemed like a good guy when he was trying to get me to go in on his IGF1 deal.

Maybe we should vote to reinstate Einy here? He seemed like a good guy when he was trying to get me to go in on his IGF1 deal.

Again this is NOT my board......so I can't say who stays and who goes. That is left up to the owner to decide.....please don't pin this on me because I feel scammers should be gone as well, but again it is not my call.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Maybe so but does that mean they know he was gonna scam? I'm sure alot of guys on here, probably including yourself also sell to a buddy or 2...No one here is completely innocent. How hard is it to start up a seperate email addy and hype it up? Let's try to stick to the matter at hand...
    Yep I agree nobody knows,you can't tell if anyone is going to scam until it's too late,scammers have a way to manipulate everyone into a false sense of security without you knowing and that's when they strike.Did anyone know that BigKev,Knowledge,The Answer,etc was going to scam,unless you can read minds no one knew until it was too late.

Sorry for going off topic here.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    am i not allowed to think that hes chill just beucase i joined august 2004 i can still think hes tyte, that doesnt mean i didnt read for a long time before, so stop making assumptions.
    i would think this was him too Ecoast But I know Pale personaly and I will assure you it is not. Way to keep an eye out though bro.

RON
    Again this is NOT my board......so I can't say who stays and who goes. That is left up to the owner to decide.....please don't pin this on me because I feel scammers should be gone as well, but again it is not my call.
    I blame no one not even the board but WTF bro

I blame not one not even the board but WTF bro

Check your PMs.....

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I think there are many people who if they had any honour at all, would never show their face around here ever again. Those who complained and cursed about sys_admin, bdtr, Key, OJ and everyone else who was spending their own free time looking after the best interests of every member on this board. Some people never cease to amaze me.....AR looks out for us in more ways than one....that's why the board is here.

This has to be some kind of record: "Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 62 (41 members and 21 guests)"
    No big loss really...If we are such bad people, all of you folks can go over to da bull's board and lose your money over there. We don't need you here. Come on now, follow the leader my loyal sheep...

No big loss really...If we are such bad people, all of you folks can go over to da bull's board and lose your money over there. We don't need you here. Come on now, follow the leader my loyal sheep...

It's not da bull's board it is Mass's....... and he will be gone don't worry. This isn't a reflect of the board, it is a reflection of 1 bad apple who is being dealt with.

It's not da bull's board it is Mass's....... and he will be gone don't worry. This isn't a reflect of the board, it is a reflection of 1 bad apple who is being dealt with.
    Maybe so but that bad apple has alot of loyal supporters here that would just love to jump ship and go down with him...Use your head people...

Da Bull is banned from AM and Jbigdog69 was removed from mod for his comments here and suspicious behavior...... hope everyone is happy. Goodnight.

RON
    No one is happy bro. But that will go a long way with restoring credibility to the board. Like I said its a good board with a lot of good people so I hope this doesn't harm it in any way which it shouldn't now.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i just read all this and all i have to say is im seriously impressed with our mods. i applaude there fast acting and detective work. i personally feel safer knowing that our mods are taking out the garbage. i thought both of them were great people. but i feel the same way about all scammers. there all phuckheads, and so is einstein now. and dabull.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    No one is happy bro. But that will go a long way with restoring credibility to the board. Like I said its a good board with a lot of good people so I hope this doesn't harm it in any way which it shouldn't now.
    All I want is this thing to end as I'm sure everyone else does as well so both boards can move on peacefully.

GymDog is offline Banned
    AM isn't a bad board, and now apparently the word is he is not only removed as an admin/co-owner, but he's now also banned from the message board. This whole incident w/ DaBull has NOTHING to do with how AM is run...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sucks to hear that they folowed that path- bastards

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well i just got up to read the 6 pages, thanks to the people who put in all the effort sifting through this sh1t, including myself about 6 hrs or more yesterday.

but wait, i mean 6 hrs making it all up, me and BC and Vette, we had a little online party, and we concocted this story between us, didnt we??

As i have said about myself I have been on this board since before ANYONE apart from BC, but i can tell you we had about 25 members and the board was some old piece of sh1t when i started. I might p1ss some people off and I might have bad days but i have spent about 4 years helping to build this place up. The one thing i kept about me always is my word, I never let anyone down and I dont tell lies and I dont make things up just to get rid of people.

This story is all totally true, you can read it as you wish and take it for you want but I know what it reads to me.

Einy will be a loss cos of his knowledge for sure, but sheeeet, he scammed people out of a fortune and as for DB no loss really.

Its a sad day and a memorable day for AR, one that wont be forgotten for sure. We try our best to pick mods carefully, einy was picked for his knowledge by all of us its a democracy between smods when it comes to new mods, but like other people have said, we didnt know anything about this obviously.

We try our best to make it a good safe place for the members, I hope everyone can see this, while demanding stuff and talkin trash about people. I just hope we can get back to the real subject now....cycle starts monday

peace

georgie24 is offline Member
    you guys should research a lil more b4 you spend $$$$$

georgie24 is offline Member
    jason your a good bro

formerly- geometric1

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Wow. I spent 45 minutes reading through each and every single post on this thread. I am surprised, since this is the first I am hearing about it. I've been on this board 3 years now and have enjoyed reading einstein's contribution to topics of discussion. This is sad, indeed. I think AR was thorough and made the correct decision.

Here are some notes from the entire topic...

First, it doesn't matter what the mitigating circumstances of the scam were. Money was paid, product was not delivered.

Second, believe it. I don't know why it is so hard to believe this could happen. This is the nature of a scam as mentioned in this thread. Also, the fact that AR has published this lends credibility to the decision. There is NO WAY that AR would ban einstein unless they were SURE it was the right thing to do. I have been here for years, I know how the mods and members regarded einstein.

Third, for anyone to say that this harms the credibility of AR, this is outrageous. One bad apple doesn't mean the tree is poisoned. Most importantly, this board is here for EDUCATION. To teach, help, and assist. Finding sources should not be your main objective of joining AR. However, there are many good bros on this board. Bros I have known for years, and I trust dearly. In my personal experience, I have never been scammed from anyone I met through an AR connection. In fact, I beleive this to be a very safe place to find places to make orders, if the orders are made with caution. Read the rules about ordering from a source. The main point is that AR is NOT a source nor is its purpose to offer sources.

I have alot more to say, but it is late and I'm sure this thread is getting long enough.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think a lot of you owe AR an apology.
    Thank you for banning his @$$ from here.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    AM isn't a bad board, and now apparently the word is he is not only removed as an admin/co-owner, but he's now also banned from the message board. This whole incident w/ DaBull has NOTHING to do with how AM is run...
    I would hate to see this matter become a AR vs. AM war considering it won't make sense and it's not worth it. IMO, no board is better than the other. We can all work together. You're right, GymDog. We already gave him the axe at AM just as we would any scammer.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    I would hate to see this matter become a AR vs. AM war considering it won't make sense and it's not worth it. IMO, no board is better than the other. We can all work together. You're right, GymDog. We already gave him the axe at AM just as we would any scammer.
    This will NOT become a AR vs. AM thread...nor will there be threads or tolarance of any kind as to any post's suggesting it.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow thanks mods for revealing. I was recently scammed by the lilvito guy and einy was there to help. But after DL made good I was banned from him because I was called a liar! Im no liar & have the e-mails to prove it. Makes me wonder perhaps I was getting set up by einy... thats 3 so-called respected members recently banned. Thanks all Mods.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Wow thanks mods for revealing. I was recently scammed by the lilvito guy and einy was there to help. But after DL made good I was banned from him because I was called a liar! Im no liar & have the e-mails to prove it. Makes me wonder perhaps I was getting set up by einy... thats 3 so-called respected members recently banned. Thanks all Mods.
    PM me all this info including the emails that you have, and where u sent the funds to.
    Thanks,

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Would this be the first AR Triumverate of scammers? Has there ever been anything like this before?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! What drama... Enough!!!!
    EINY went scammer: **** him
    Da Bull was on his jock: **** him aswell.
    This is the first and last thing anyone will hear from me about this BS.
    Nice work Mods! ****in spyhunters

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information