Thread: Mg of Clen

Lightbulb Mg of Clen

Took 100 first day, 50 twice in the day.
    ---

Today I just took 50 and I'm crazy shakin'.
    My hands won't stay stable - will 50mg be good enough for the effect that Clenbuterol has?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    ---

My hands won't stay stable - will 50mg be good enough for the effect that Clenbuterol has?
    i hope your talking abot mcg not mg

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Its actually mcg...micrograms...strong stuff...highly recomend you not put stuff in your mouth till you know what the hell dosage to take Rant over.
    Its commonly ramped up. And its commonly 20mcg per tab.
    Most people do
    day 1-1 tab
    day2-3 2tabs
    day 4-6 3 tabs
    day7-9 4 tabs
    day 10-12 5tabs
    day 13 3 tabs
    day 14 2 tabs
    Or a variation similar with most people not wanting the peak to be over 120mcg or 2 tabs.
    That should clear it up,but fyi,that info is on this site dozens of times and again I have to add you were taking quite a risk popping something without knowing the dosages...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    where did he say he didnt know the dosage?

but have you run clen before or why would you start with a 100mcg the first day?

have a look if you havnt allready...Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    And I know some people split their dose into two a day, but I for some reason get better results off taking the whole dose once in the morning.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I always start low...40 mcg's then work up to 120 mcg's....splitting the dose would be the way to go.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I have a hard time sleeping on clen . If I take the entire daily dose in the morning, some of the effect has worn off by night time.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why would you take 100mcg on your first day of clen ???? you shouldve started at 40-50mcg and upped your dose every few days to get your body adjusted to it.......im surprised that you have over 500 posts and cant measure clen ?????

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    where did he say he didnt know the dosage?

but have you run clen before or why would you start with a 100mcg the first day?

have a look if you havnt allready...Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.
    I guess he didnt...cept for when he said he to 50 mg of the stuff...or maybe when he said he sarted day one with 100 mg!
    Anyways I said enough about it ,but Peachfuzz....did you seriously not recognize that he didnt know the dosages from the clues he left?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    nope. i recognized a common typo. and even if he thought he was taking mg his doses are in mcg. if he asked how to convert mcg to mg so he could take 50mg of clen . then i would worry. I wasnt saying anything to offend you either. i have been on alot of boards where everything anybody says you have people going off on rants, making digs or innuendos. Dont like to see that here.

No problem I was just checking my own perceptions...I dont want to think I jumped too quickly at what might have been something I mistook....I gave the guy a hard time because I was stunned by someone popping pills they dont understand when the info is just 30 minutes away 24 hours a day on the net.

Bah!
    I have taken clen several times before. My buddy (new dealer) only carries 50mcg pills though (mg/mcg typo obv.) I was just wondering if 50mg of clen would have a same "fat/calorie burning" effect as the higher doses.
    It no longer matters though, as I am just taking the 1 pill until tomorrow, while splitting the other pill in half.
    2 pills on tuesday

I didn't read the bottom of your post about the first day you took 100mcg in one gulp. I was under the impression that you had no sides at all. Thats quite a load if you haven't been on it. I would have come out of my shoes shaking, if I didn't have a stroke first. WWhoa man, pretty ballzy. You could drop down to even Half a tab twice a day and still see great results, being that your receptors are still down regulated.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ---

This is a relative term. With chemicals like Clen , the more you take (until you reach a hazardous level—over 160mcgs for most) the better the results. But that's not to say you can't receive satisfactory benefits at 50mcgs. Remember supplements are just that, supplemental. Their effects on your cosmetic appearance has to do with your personal variables (stats, subque bf, musculature, training, diet, cardio, aas or lack thereof, Clen cycle duration, Benadryl receptor cleansing, etc.) Even though they're small you can split/cut the pill for modest dosage increases and tolerance is accrual. But if Clen is too problematic, you might want to try Ephedra. PM me if you need some validated internet resources for it.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

i have sources for ephedra, thank you though!

and clen is fine, it was just my stupid move on day 1 - I'm having like 10% shakes now, versus 110%. My body is adjusting, as I started taking appropriate doses.
    (i forget how to cycle the benedryl into it, to make receptor cleansing faster. That would be great to use now as well - before my trip!)

Thanks all

higherdesire is offline Banned
    THis is my schedule and it is working like a champ. I have finally gotten over the headaches. I couldn;t imagine doing 100 the first shot. I wouldn;t have been able to hold a pen! Becasue of the l-throx there is no need to cycle two on two off. Sorry about the formatting, can;t seem to get it right.

week of
    cycle L-Thyroxine CLENBUTEROL Bromocriptine
    100mcg tab 20mcg tab 2.5mg tab
    1 1 tab/day 2 tabs/day 1 tab/day
    2 2 tabs/day 4 tabs/day 1 tab/day
    3 2 tabs/day 4 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
    4 2 tabs/day 4 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
    5 2 tabs/day 3 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
    6 1 tab/day 2 tabs/day 1 tab/day
    Last edited by higherdesire; 01-05-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: formatting was removed when posting went up

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    THis is my schedule and it is working like a champ. I have finally gotten over the headaches. I couldn;t imagine doing 100 the first shot. I wouldn;t have been able to hold a pen! Becasue of the l-throx there is no need to cycle two on two off.

week of
    cycle L-Thyroxine CLENBUTEROL Bromocriptine
    100mcg tab 20mcg tab 2.5mg tab
    1 1 tab/day 2 tabs/day 1 tab/day
    2 2 tabs/day 4 tabs/day 1 tab/day
    3 2 tabs/day 4 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
    4 2 tabs/day 4 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
    5 2 tabs/day 3 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
    6 1 tab/day 2 tabs/day 1 tab/day
    are saying because you are taking t4 you don't have to upregulate?

yes I can provide back up if need be.

yes I can provide back up if need be.
    cool, never heard that before, post the studies and such, i'd love to look at them

Check back tonight and I will have them up I am leaving for home now and will have dinner with the family and will get it out to you.

Check back tonight and I will have them up I am leaving for home now and will have dinner with the family and will get it out to you.
    thanks bro, take your time, no rush

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Bah!
    I have taken clen several times before. My buddy (new dealer) only carries 50mcg pills though (mg/mcg typo obv.) I was just wondering if 50mg of clen would have a same "fat/calorie burning" effect as the higher doses.
    It no longer matters though, as I am just taking the 1 pill until tomorrow, while splitting the other pill in half.
    2 pills on tuesday
    I bump dose up until I reach a morning waking body temp of 98-99 degrees.
    some cant tolerate CLENBUTEROL sides,,so they adjust dosage accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    thanks bro, take your time, no rush
    Ok so I have to back up just a tad. Ketotifen is what I should have said but did not. I have however done quite a bit of research and found the following information supporting 8-10 week cycles of clen without the need to upregulate at all.
    http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    http://www.1888pressrelease.com/how-...a10159l4f.html
    http://www.articlesbase.com/suppleme...rol-78942.html
    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/549131
    http://express-press-release.net/32/...lenbuterol.php
    https://www.amazines.com/article_det...ticleid=187301

THis means nothing in regards to the misinformation I gave out and I apologize to everyone. I don;t want to be that guy so thanks for checking me on that Phate. I will be more diligent in the future as I know how much I rely on you guys for my education i would hate to give someone bad info like this again. I will continue to look for an interesting piece I read on the conversion of t3 to t4 while on clen.

Thread Information