Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By zempey
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Tren E six days in

Cravenmorehead is offline Associate Member

Tren E six days in

I have cycled with Tren A home brew in the past until Fina disappeared. I ordered some Tren E from a company with good reviews and have pinned 600mg so far. The reason I am posting is that I'm just not getting the tren sides at all. No night sweats, no classic tren taste or cough after injection. With the home brew I could just tell the tren was there aside from the gains which started quickly. I know it will take a little longer for the enanthate to kick in, but I expected those other signs of tren. Is tren e that different?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What does the rest of your cycle look like?

Every time I have ever pinned Tren , Ace or Enanthate , I have never received the cough or a taste of any kind in my mouth so do not count on those as quality indicators. However, in the first week of taking Tren E I do get the night sweats.

I would just be patient for now, one week in is usually too early to tell if something is bunk or under dosed. I would just wait a little bit and get some mid-cycle blood panels done to see for sure.

50 winny ed, 400 test c,
    Caber,
    Exemestane,

I'll just hold tight and see how the next couple weeks go

Thanks

Still no night sweats...sleeplessness.... underdosed? Tren A I would soak the sheets on a consistent basis and not from pissing myself

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't get any of the common tren sides when I did the enanthate , I only did 200mg per week, but I did notice the gains after a few weeks.
    Shruginc likes this.

Well bloodwork will tell for sure

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Well bloodwork will tell for sure

No - it will not, there is no BW for tren or any other AAs other than test(to normal folk anyway)

What UGL is your tren e?

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    No - it will not, there is no BW for tren or any other AAs other than test(to normal folk anyway)

What UGL is your tren e?
    I suppose you could be right since everyone is different but I find I can tell with bloods. Knowing my Tren is quality product my test levels still extend above the normal range when on 600mg/week of Tren and 400mg/week of test. The same is true for me at 400 and 250.

I've gone down to 12g of test with 40g of Tren and found that dose is enough to keep me within normal ranges.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I suppose you could be right since everyone is different but I find I can tell with bloods. Knowing my Tren is quality product my test levels still extend above the normal range when on 600mg/week of Tren and 400mg/week of test. The same is true for me at 400 and 250.

I've gone down to 12g of test with 40g of Tren and found that dose is enough to keep me within normal ranges.
    Sorry bro, I have no clue what any of that means

Sucks ass that we can't test for juice potency. Just go by word of mouth & instinct.

Sorry bro, I have no clue what any of that means

Sucks ass that we can't test for juice potency. Just go by word of mouth & instinct.
    I see guys chatting about test kits but I've never really looked into it as it just sounds suspicious from the start. I don't think they test potency either, just the existence of whatever drug. I'm lucky to have had a great source for a long time though so I get a warm and fuzzy when trying new gear.

I just realized I had a few typos in that last post, guess it's bedtime for me.

Blog Entries
    Yup, field test kits are available - but, true that for sure - they test for the compound & not potency of the compound.

Yeah, trying out new gear is like a box of chocolates. . . . . . . . I try my best to use it on someone else first. Hey man, here's a free vial. Let me know if you grow a sterile abscess.
    Cuz likes this.

Lol that's messed up but funny

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I didn't get any of the common tren sides when I did the enanthate, I only did 200mg per week, but I did notice the gains after a few weeks.
    I'm just starting to see some gains now. Definitely edgy etc and the pee is the right color. Just different than the tren A like you say. I'm bumping the dose a bit and see what happens. Thanks for the help...wish I had a mass spec or Gas Chromatograph . It's Zyklon gear

Blog Entries
    Shit, a mass spec would be so dope

Watch that dose, tren e is a bitch. It creeps up & builds up within the system. Then if shit gets weird it won't go away for a fairly long period of time.

From past experience - no more tren e < ever, ace is fine with me. I am used to the pinning now

What UGL is your tren e?
    Zyklon....supposed to be gtg

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Just remember the extra dose you shoot today won't show up for a while, and it does build up with time. Just be patient, it will come and it will stay. Next time try front loading with ace, for a week or two, then a couple weeks before you are ready to come off, switch back to ace. This way it hits right away and then the sides go away quick at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Just remember the extra dose you shoot today won't show up for a while, and it does build up with time. Just be patient, it will come and it will stay. Next time try front loading with ace, for a week or two, then a couple weeks before you are ready to come off, switch back to ace. This way it hits right away and then the sides go away quick at the end.
    Good idea....thanks....just sweated up the sheets last night....we are good...

Thread Information