Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: What if I can't take the TEST-E every 3.5 days?

xLoganx is offline Associate Member

What if I can't take the TEST-E every 3.5 days?

Guys,

I've asked before about taking HCG when traveling with work. The deal is, I travel usually Monday through Friday via airlines. Not taking a chance of brining any gear with me. The consensus of the HCG was to take it as late as I can on Monday, and early as I can on Friday.

Obviously the scenario would be no different with the TEST-E.. My question is, would there be a downside to doing this? Will my body not be receiving enough of the gear to work as intended and after week 3.. is it a good idea to inject the HCG and TEST at the same time/day?

Thanks in advance...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not really then when I use hcg on Thursday late and again Monday early bcuz I inject my TRT dose on Sunday. You really aren't that far off the mark. It's obvious that you are aware of this and are just trying to make the most of your situation.
    xLoganx likes this.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Use cyp instead the esters slightly longer

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics
    Use cyp instead the esters slightly longer
    the difference is negligible. The hcg is to maintain testicular function and really won't make much difference as long as you dose it 2xew

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    when I use an E based esther like testosterone , there is NO rule you cannot pin less frequently. When I'm on trt/cruising, just once a week is fine for me. After all, it's not the end of the earth.......
    xLoganx likes this.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    when I use an E based esther like testosterone, there is NO rule you cannot pin less frequently. When I'm on trt/cruising, just once a week is fine for me. After all, it's not the end of the earth.......
    I do agree with TR here, only reason i dont like pinning one per week when i was adjusting to my TRT/cruise was because i had MAJOR e2 issues, with the help of kelkel and others on here i split it up it seems to be fine. Getting back onto it now. Food for thought.

Appreciate it guys, thanks for the feedback. Buster Brown... what are your thoughts about my pinning the Hcg and the Test-E on the same day? Should I break it up.. maybe pin the Test in the morning, Hcg later in the afternoon or just get it done all in one fell swoop?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually just pin teste or cyp 1x a week unless using higher volume (bigger cycle) than norm
    xLoganx likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Long esters are actually designed for longer release, and once a week pins are well within Test E parameters. Simply adjust your dosage accordingly.

The primary reasons we/bb'ers shoot twice weekly are to reduce sides (peaks and valleys, not a grave issue shooting weekly but more so every two weeks), and to 'completely' optimize the peaks (assure that we have 'maximal' dosages in our bodies for 'optimum' results, again not imperative). Once a week is still great for a two-week releasing ester.
    xLoganx likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Long esters are actually designed for longer release, and once a week pins are well within Test E parameters. Simply adjust your dosage accordingly.

The primary reasons we/bb'ers shoot twice weekly are to reduce sides (peaks and valleys, not a grave issue shooting weekly but more so every two weeks), and to 'completely' optimize the peaks (assure that we have 'maximal' dosages in our bodies for 'optimum' results, again not imperative). Once a week is still great for a two-week releasing ester.
    Perfect! Thanks magic32

Thread Information