Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Anybody get emotional on Deca?

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member

Anybody get emotional on Deca?

Storytime: I shot a vial of Deca 250 4 days ago as a frontload. Last night I was watching a movie with my mom, and I was crying every 5 minutes. The movie wasn't even sad/emotional.

(Shooting a vial of deca then watching a movie with mom #bodybuilderLife)

Same stuff happens with NPP. Clomid doesn't really affect me emotionally, high or low estro has no emotional effect, tren doesn't get me mentally, but dammmm nandrolone does some weird stuff to my head. I've never really heard many people complain about this.

oh as a side note, I also get terrible sweats on deca . I kill about 7 pillows a night after a frontload. I get worse sweats frontloading on deca than I do on 1g tren + 150mcg T3. I'm also eating low calorie, that usually reduces sweating.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Did you check your E2 before/during?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Stay away from Steel Magnolias and Beaches on gear.

Nah, but you're obviously more sensitive to exogenous hormones. People respond differently to hormonal shifts, i.e. pregnant women, some experience mood swings, cravings, bloating, sweating, vivid dreams, etc., whereas others don't.

Side note: Clinically speaking, and some may find this controversial but it's no less true, there's no need to frontload long esters. Increased dosages won't augment kick-in time. If anything, perform a delayed frontload once the compound actually kick's in.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodchoke View Post
    Did you check your E2 before/during?
    What's your AI dosed at(2g of deca as a frontload did you frontload your test too)??

What about a DA(or waiting for mids to add or not to add)?

^^^ you're probably right that it is hormone changes, in general. It does kinda taper off later in the cycle.
    I totally disagree with you on that frontloading point, but we can agree to disagree.

and no, I never get a hormone panel. I check my liver and kidneys and basic stuff. I like the "ignorance is bliss" philosophy when it comes to bloodwork

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Just watch action movies instead?

But really, get your bloods done something could be way out, or as said above you could just be really sensitive to the hormones,

this the first time you have used deca ?
    You had any issues like this when not cycling or when cycling anything else? Or has it just been on this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What's your AI dosed at(2g of deca as a frontload did you frontload your test too)??

What about a DA(or waiting for mids to add or not to add)?
    Can you explain what a DA is? I've been chilling on 375 test-e for a while, so that didn't change. Only deca was added. I don't use AI's in general

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Just watch action movies instead?

But really, get your bloods done something could be way out, or as said above you could just be really sensitive to the hormones,

this the first time you have used deca ?
    You had any issues like this when not cycling or when cycling anything else? Or has it just been on this cycle?
    Oh I don't cycle, I basically just pull a random vial out of my closet when I want to add more gear and start shooting. (I don't recommend this). Definitely not the first time with nandrolone , it's happened every time.

And the real killer thing is.... it was an action movie... Warrior with Tom Hardy.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 212OlympiaBound View Post
    ^^^ you're probably right that it is hormone changes, in general. It does kinda taper off later in the cycle.
    I totally disagree with you on that frontloading point, but we can agree to disagree.

and no, I never get a hormone panel. I check my liver and kidneys and basic stuff. I like the "ignorance is bliss" philosophy when it comes to bloodwork
    Your hormones arpe in flux so it very well could be so... But are you taking an AI?? You seem to sayin some posts you don't need one on some cycles(we are different but I'll agree to disagree as well)!

AI dosage?

Just saw your post

A DA = dopamine agonist which will keep prolactin at bay if E2. Is elevated(prolactin follows elevated E2)which by not using an AI it's pretty likely w/2g of deca - how much deca are you planning to run on cycle since your frontload is done?
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-01-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Your hormones arpe in flux so it very well could be so... But are you taking an AI?? You seem to sayin some posts you don't need one on some cycles(we are different but I'll agree to disagree as well)!

AI dosage?
    again, i don't take an ai unless i'm on like 2g's test, any dose dbol , or I need to dry out a bit. I never seem to have estro issues; I don't hold much fat, and my BP stays low. Nipples are fine.

Let's examine this, read premise, and answer the question.

If long esters take approx. 4-6 weeks to kick in, i.e. reach optimal levels in your bloodstream to effectively promote protein anabolism. How can doubling your dosage of them in the first week of use be of benefit/value?

It's a lot like speeding to a red light. You're getting more speed/compound, but it's not going to get you to your destination/anabolism any quicker.
    Last edited by magic32; 10-01-2015 at 01:50 PM.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

AI dosage?

Just saw your post

A DA = dopamine agonist which will keep prolactin at bay if E2. Is elevated(prolactin follows elevated E2)which by not using an AI it's pretty likely w/2g of deca - how much deca are you planning to run on cycle since your frontload is done?
    Oh i have tried prami before. Does that count? Didn't seem to do a whole lot.

I'm not sure how much i'll stay at. My gear is underdosed so I'll probably shoot 4-5 mL a week or something.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No AI could very well be the problem - low bf or not - and just b/c nips are gtg doesn't mean your estro isn't high... I'd say emotional probs could be an early sign of elevated estro

Yes prami is a DA - but needs to be taken ed for it to work(caber is rendered useless w/codeine based drugs) just FYI lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-01-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Let's examine this, read premise, and answer the question.

If long esters take approx. 4-6 weeks to kick in, i.e. reach optimal levels in your bloodstream to effectively promote protein anabolism. How can doubling your dosage of them in the first week of use be of benefit/value?
    well from one shot the levels peak in about 3 days from Deca . Test-e is similar (which is why you get bloods two days after a shot). The 4-6 weeks is just about overlapping half lives which ramp up blood levels.

No AI could very well be the problem - low bf or not - and just b/c nips are gtg doesn't mean your estro isn't high...
    But deca can't convert to estro at all. ever. And the test dose stayed the same

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    But deca can't convert to estro at all. ever. And the test dose stayed the same
    Yes it does at 20% the rate of test - it does aromatize slightly not like tren where it doesn't aromatize yet it still binds to the ER...

Yes it does at 20% the rate of test - it does aromatize slightly not like tren where it doesn't aromatize yet it still binds to the ER...
    oh good to know. some of my friends are adamant that it can't aromatize. maybe i will letro it up tonight

well from one shot the levels peak in about 3 days from Deca. Test-e is similar (which is why you get bloods two days after a shot). The 4-6 weeks is just about overlapping half lives which ramp up blood levels.
    This is true but higher levels don't benefit you when the ester is long, because anabolism arrives at a longer time. It's a lot like speeding to a red light. You're getting more speed/compound, but it's not going to get you to your destination/anabolism any quicker because red lights/long esters work based on time intervals.

Short ester front loading is great, but long is just wasteful. Gotta run.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    oh good to know. some of my friends are adamant that it can't aromatize. maybe i will letro it up tonight
    Idk why so many think it doesn't aromatize(it's nothing like test but it does) I've read on here people claiming the same thing - a quick google search will tell you this -

Letro - b/c of high doses or gyno flare up(preventing one)..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This is true but higher levels don't benefit you when the ester is long, because anabolism arrives at a longer time. It's a lot like speeding to a red light. You're getting more speed/compound, but it's not going to get you to your destination/anabolism any quicker because red lights/long esters work based on time intervals.

Short ester front loading is grheat, but long is just wasteful. Gotta run.
    With SBC then why can people use long esters too

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with your POST THERAPY. You think youre emotional now......Youre more than likely gonna be a raving bitch 8 weeks after your cycle. The littlest shit is gonna throw you into fit.

With SBC then why can people use long esters too
    I'm not familiar with acronym. What's SBC?

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Short Burst cycling...
    Thx

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I think Short Burt Cycles
    NACH3 likes this.

Gotcha!
    However, wise bb'ers don't select long esters for such cycling because they know this limitation, unless it exceeds 4 weeks, say 6 or 8 so that benefit can be gleaned, and even then it's usually in a standard hybrid compound like Sust or Omna, or one created by the user with higher dosages of shorts mixed with longs. Nach, you know both types of esters have pros and cons, and the key is to utilize them in ways that play to their strengths and downplay their weaknesses. Thus, using longs for SBCs is simply unwise, except for combos and if you want the cycle benefits to burn out slower.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Gotcha!
    However, wise bb'ers don't select long esters for such cycling because they know this limitation, unless it exceeds 4 weeks, say 6 or 8 so that benefit can be gleaned, and even then it's usually in a standard hybrid compound like Sust or Omna, or one created by the user with higher dosages of shorts mixed with longs. Nach, you know both types of esters have pros and cons, and the key is to utilize them in ways that play to their strengths and downplay their weaknesses. Thus, using longs for SBCs is simply unwise, except for combos and if you want the cycle benefits to burn out slower.
    Well I'll have to agree and disagree - I've read several people(vets BBers(Pros Mr O's) have done SBCing w/long esters b/c the doses are THAT much higher for shorter periods(4-6wks) or until any sides start to creep they drop the compounds - as it would be defeating the whole purpose of a SBC...

However, im a big fan of shorter esters but again using those amounts you'd have to pin multiple times a day using either long/or short acting esters - it's IMHO up to how one handles these esters - some prefer using long some short - I guess it's all individual just like everything ?!

Update started crying at work 20 seconds into this video. One of the cute, fuzzy honeybees pulls his dying comrade back into the hive in the middle of a big bad wasp attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Update started crying at work 20 seconds into this video. One of the cute, fuzzy honeybees pulls his dying comrade back into the hive in the middle of a big bad wasp attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc
    You need an AI!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You need an AI!!
    Your not getting through nach just forget it you tried.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Your not getting through nach just forget it you tried.
    I see
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-02-2015 at 01:52 PM.

I see
    I started .5mL letro (I think that's 1.25mig) last night, good sir

Edit: Even took some prami for the heck of it. (not sure how much)

clarky. is offline MONITOR

btpolak is offline New Member
    Dude, just test and tbol had me emotional, even though I ran adex and levels were good. No bullshit, I was watching the first transformers movie and wanted to cry like a girl when jazz gets ripped in half...they're computer generated robots...wtf? After the first few weeks it was no longer an issue.
    Last edited by btpolak; 10-02-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by btpolak View Post
    Dude, just test and tbol had me emotional, even though I ran adex and levels were good. No bullshit, I was watching the first transformers movie and wanted to cry like a girl when jazz gets ripped in half...their computer generated robots...wtf? After the first few weeks it was no longer an issue.
    You pretty much summed it up ha! For some reason, it seems that just nandrolone has this effect on me.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

That was a good one

I hope it helps you then

BulldogMatt is offline Junior Member
    Jees, I always run nolva on cycle on rather safe than sorry basis, and a bit of aromosin in order to prevent this sheit.
    Keep us posted it's fun to read!

ya'll fixed me up. Thank you. It probably was a bit estro related. I still believe the sudden influx of hormones in general could have been messing with me.

I'm no longer eating ice cream out of the gallon tub while bawling my eyes out watching Titanic

Thread Information