YellowFever is offline New Member

First steroid cycle help

im 24 and 5'10 and about 165 with 10-13% bodyfat..been lifting heavy successfully for about 8-9 months and am about to buy my first cycle
    week1-8 aromasin & Test cypionate
    week 4-8 HCG
    week 2-4 20 mg dbol (I only have 20 tabs)

Two weeks of (still using aromasin)

10-14 PCT 40/40/20/20 nolva
    The questions i have ..I'm sketch about my source..cops cannot sell you gear and then arrest you right? I trust he gets good shit if he isnt a cop however hes told me there are certain things that he cant get originally and then an hour later says he can like the aromasin....

my goal is about 180 but id be happy with 175 is this plausible?...
    my biggest fear is ED that is permanent.... how frequent do you guys see this problem?
    and if I have broken any rules please let me know...

also in those 8 months ive gone up about 20ish lbs

username101 is offline New Member
    Silly mate just silly. Look. If you wanted to try heroin for the first time would you inject the amount a junkie would inject? No, you wouldn't. You would start at a very small dose and work your way up. This goes with any drug you're putting into your body.

Cut the HCG and cut the Dbol , what are you thinking? You shouldn't be using Dbol or HCG on a first cycle period. That's just asking for health complications. If you experience sides how are you supposed to know what is causing the sides? You won't know because you're stacking an oral with an injectable.

Stick to using test for at least 3 cycles before you even think of adding other compounds.

Yes cops can sell you gear and arrest you, we don't live in a television show or a movie. If you're a steroid dealer than I'd be worried, but if you're just purchasing gear it's unlikely they will go after the bottom feeder. You are a small fry they are after the whales not the guppies that swim around picking up the left overs.

Look, about the ED. You're going to experience libido issues after a cycle, how long does this last, it's impossible to say. Some guys get it some guys don't. You may or may not recover, chances are if you use responsibly you will be fine. If you stack your gear and do silly things like using orals and injectables on your first cycle, you are playing Russian Roulette with your hormones.

Also, don't ask silly question about "is this plausible is that plausible" Nobody can answer these questions. That's based on your diet, your training routine and your ability to recover fast enough to train again and recover again etc etc etc.

You need to be smart about the decisions you're making. Don't stack orals with injectables first cycle, do your homework.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    There was a cop I grew up that sold steroids at the gym, It was good stuff from what I could tell, most buyers was happy and jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by username101 View Post
    Silly mate just silly. Look. If you wanted to try heroin for the first time would you inject the amount a junkie would inject? No, you wouldn't. You would start at a very small dose and work your way up. This goes with any drug you're putting into your body.

Cut the HCG and cut the Dbol , what are you thinking? You shouldn't be using Dbol or HCG on a first cycle period. That's just asking for health complications. If you experience sides how are you supposed to know what is causing the sides? You won't know because you're stacking an oral with an injectable.

Stick to using test for at least 3 cycles before you even think of adding other compounds.

Yes cops can sell you gear and arrest you, we don't live in a television show or a movie. If you're a steroid dealer than I'd be worried, but if you're just purchasing gear it's unlikely they will go after the bottom feeder. You are a small fry they are after the whales not the guppies that swim around picking up the left overs.

Look, about the ED. You're going to experience libido issues after a cycle, how long does this last, it's impossible to say. Some guys get it some guys don't. You may or may not recover, chances are if you use responsibly you will be fine. If you stack your gear and do silly things like using orals and injectables on your first cycle, you are playing Russian Roulette with your hormones.

Also, don't ask silly question about "is this plausible is that plausible" Nobody can answer these questions. That's based on your diet, your training routine and your ability to recover fast enough to train again and recover again etc etc etc.

You need to be smart about the decisions you're making. Don't stack orals with injectables first cycle, do your homework.
    fair enough i have read that quite a bit but i figured because it was a low dose and ive only wanted to cycle maybe a few times in total throughout my life i thought i would go for a bit more also I was thinking I would know what my sides where coming from because the test wouldnt kick in for a few weeks around the time i stopped the dbol...that being said ive never touched them and dont really know what im dealing with untill I do...that being said wouldnt the HCG be a smart move though so as to not allow myself to get shut down the PCT would be faster and more efficient...?

Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271 View Post
    There was a cop I grew up that sold steroids at the gym, It was good stuff from what I could tell, most buyers was happy and jacked.
    thats sketch why would anyone trust a cop to sell them roids...? i would expect nothing less than to get arrested..

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    fair enough i have read that quite a bit but i figured because it was a low dose and ive only wanted to cycle maybe a few times in total throughout my life i thought i would go for a bit more also I was thinking I would know what my sides where coming from because the test wouldnt kick in for a few weeks around the time i stopped the dbol...that being said ive never touched them and dont really know what im dealing with untill I do...that being said wouldnt the HCG be a smart move though so as to not allow myself to get shut down the PCT would be faster and more efficient...?
    If you only want to cycle a few times then just stay natural. You'll get enough gains naturally. Taking steroids isn't something you just do and then decide to stop doing. Once you start messing with your hormones there is a chance they will never return to their original state. I found this out the hard way.

Look, I know you don't want to hear this but this is the reality of the situation. If you take steroids you're going to be shut down, period. The less you take the less damage you do. The shorter the cycle the faster the recovery, it's that simple.

If you only want to cycle a few times then just stay natural. You'll get enough gains naturally. Taking steroids isn't something you just do and then decide to stop doing. Once you start messing with your hormones there is a chance they will never return to their original state. I found this out the hard way.

Look, I know you don't want to hear this but this is the reality of the situation. If you take steroids you're going to be shut down, period. The less you take the less damage you do. The shorter the cycle the faster the recovery, it's that simple.
    okay...i feel like the majority of the people in those boats are doing either very long cycles ( I consider 12 weeks to be long)... and or many diffferent compounds at once or at high concentrations...i understand that I will be shut down for a period but it seems (again im not an expert but I have read a lot)that +90% recover if they are using vs abusing steroids.... if i where to take test for 8 weeks I would for the most part recover entirley especially if my PCT was on point...? and please comment as im looking for serious advice and just trying to express my understanding of how these things roll..

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    im 24 and 5'10 and about 165 with 10-13% bodyfat..been lifting heavy successfully for about 8-9 months and am about to buy my first cycle
    week1-8 aromasin & Test cypionate
    week 4-8 HCG
    week 2-4 20 mg dbol (I only have 20 tabs)

Two weeks of (still using aromasin)

10-14 PCT 40/40/20/20 nolva
    The questions i have ..I'm sketch about my source..cops cannot sell you gear and then arrest you right? I trust he gets good shit if he isnt a cop however hes told me there are certain things that he cant get originally and then an hour later says he can like the aromasin....

my goal is about 180 but id be happy with 175 is this plausible?...
    my biggest fear is ED that is permanent.... how frequent do you guys see this problem?
    and if I have broken any rules please let me know...
    Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You need to educate before you medicate....and just from your post

first thing that sticks out is your not eating enough

second a good 2 years training would be a good starting point before looking into Aas

you havnt listed any doses for test or aromisin which is relevant

I could go on and on here .....but in short your a long way off running a sucessfull cycle

okay...i feel like the majority of the people in those boats are doing either very long cycles ( I consider 12 weeks to be long)... and or many diffferent compounds at once or at high concentrations...i understand that I will be shut down for a period but it seems (again im not an expert but I have read a lot)that +90% recover if they are using vs abusing steroids.... if i where to take test for 8 weeks I would for the most part recover entirley especially if my PCT was on point...? and please comment as im looking for serious advice and just trying to express my understanding of how these things roll..
    The only way to know if you truly did recover is to go into a Doctor before you decide to cycle, get a full blood test done. Hormone levels, STD, STI check etc etc get a complete Health check. Blood pressure, heart rate, thyroid, etc etc.. If you are healthy and all of your hormone levels are normal, if you don't have any diseases or health problems, you will have a solid reading to work with once you come off the gear.

Do an 8 week cycle, wait an additional 8 weeks post PCT then go back to the doctor and get a full health check again. If your levels are back to how they were in the beginning, congratulations you recovered, and very fast. If they are below your base results before you cycled then you're going to have to wait an additional 8 weeks, then go back again. You will have to repeat this process until your levels read the same as they were before you took steroids . If they never return to that original level, you did not recover. Period.

You need to educate before you medicate....and just from your post

first thing that sticks out is your not eating enough

second a good 2 years training would be a good starting point before looking into Aas

you havnt listed any doses for test or aromisin which is relevant

I could go on and on here .....but in short your a long way off running a sucessfull cycle[/QUOTE]\

well thanks first off i do appreciate the advice..500 mg week test and i was going to start with 12.5 for the aromasin ... and I am eating about 3000 calories per day and i have about 165 grams of protein per day ..it seems like if I eat more I put on a lot of fat and I have put on some I was under 10% when I started..and yeah two years would probably be best I could probably put on about 30lbs of muscle by that point naturally but aas could do 15 in 3 months...

The only way to know if you truly did recover is to go into a Doctor before you decide to cycle, get a full blood test done. Hormone levels, STD, STI check etc etc get a complete Health check. Blood pressure, heart rate, thyroid, etc etc.. If you are healthy and all of your hormone levels are normal, if you don't have any diseases or health problems, you will have a solid reading to work with once you come off the gear.

Do an 8 week cycle, wait an additional 8 weeks post PCT then go back to the doctor and get a full health check again. If your levels are back to how they were in the beginning, congratulations you recovered, and very fast. If they are below your base results before you cycled then you're going to have to wait an additional 8 weeks, then go back again. You will have to repeat this process until your levels read the same as they were before you took steroids. If they never return to that original level, you did not recover. Period.
    How frequently do you guys see people not recover with a basic 8 week test cycle? Ive looked and cannot seem to find much info on it other than at some point I will recover fully unless I am not finished developing..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How frequently do you guys see people not recover with a basic 8 week test cycle? Ive looked and cannot seem to find much info on it other than at some point I will recover fully unless I am not finished developing..
    Very often. It would be more often if ppl had bloodwork, ignorance is a bliss I guess.

Check here: ***Cycles going wrong for the young***

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    thats sketch why would anyone trust a cop to sell them roids...? i would expect nothing less than to get arrested..
    Where you from, cops on the states are dirty, plus i knew this guy, i went to hs with him. He now works for dept of homland security. Shit really does float to the top, but him selling them, he wasnt gonna bust anyone,

[QUOTE=Mr.BB;7181825]Very often. It would be more often if ppl had bloodwork, ignorance is a bliss I guess.

]

damn thanks for that link its something ive been searching for for a while it seems though most of these people are not doing a pct or are very young...im 24 as long as i do my cycle correctly i shouldnt have any problem correct?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    damn thanks for that link its something ive been searching for for a while it seems though most of these people are not doing a pct or are very young...im 24 as long as i do my cycle correctly i shouldnt have any problem correct?
    Believing that a proper PCT will restore your serum levels to what they were pre cycle is the biggest myth among users.

A proper PCT will only increase the chance of you having a full recovery.

In life nothing as a guarantees.

he endocrine system usually stops developing around age 25-26.

The younger you are the greater the chance you have of not fully recovering.

If you do a cycle you may get bigger faster stronger, but if you don't know how to eat correctly you will lose everything when off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Believing that a proper PCT will restore your serum levels to what they were pre cycle is the biggest myth among users.

A proper PCT will only increase the chance of you having a full recovery.

In life nothing as a guarantees.

he endocrine system usually stops developing around age 25-26.

The younger you are the greater the chance you have of not fully recovering.

If you do a cycle you may get bigger faster stronger, but if you don't know how to eat correctly you will lose everything when off cycle.
    well thanks i really appreciate these things the last thing i wanted was for someone to just tell me I'm good to go and shit like i wont know untill i try them so i might as well jump into it (pretty much my sources advice)...which i don't take because he doesn't care about his body or mine... someone should really make a thread about this because a lot of what I've read says that you will return to normal as long as you do it smart.. that being said I do know how to eat and im not so worried about that my only real concerns are gyno, and permanent ED...i can deal with ed for a month or two but not being able to be with women would haunt me forever... gyno is ultimately fixable albeit expensive.. do you guys see that doctors are generally able to get hormones back to a working state after people fuck them up..? also im pretty sure im done developing and i think the endocrine system usually stops developing at 23-24 and most people just say to wait untill 25 in case your a late bloomer.. but yeah i understand nothing can be guaranteed in life but im more looking for a risk assessment so as to see how frequently people that do a smart and correct cycle.. fuck themselves up with ED or other wierd hormonal changes...?

well thanks i really appreciate these things the last thing i wanted was for someone to just tell me I'm good to go and shit like i wont know untill i try them so i might as well jump into it (pretty much my sources advice)...which i don't take because he doesn't care about his body or mine... someone should really make a thread about this because a lot of what I've read says that you will return to normal as long as you do it smart.. that being said I do know how to eat and im not so worried about that my only real concerns are gyno, and permanent ED...i can deal with ed for a month or two but not being able to be with women would haunt me forever... gyno is ultimately fixable albeit expensive.. do you guys see that doctors are generally able to get hormones back to a working state after people fuck them up..? also im pretty sure im done developing and i think the endocrine system usually stops developing at 23-24 and most people just say to wait untill 25 in case your a late bloomer.. but yeah i understand nothing can be guaranteed in life but im more looking for a risk assessment so as to see how frequently people that do a smart and correct cycle.. fuck themselves up with ED or other wierd hormonal changes...?
    No offense but you're 5'10" 165, you have no idea how to eat.

Cycling at those stats would be a complete waste of your hormonal health.

Actually, there is a stick tread, a few posts up, about cycling at a young age.

The young and Steroids

You really are too young to cycle and if you'd like to read about the issues other guys your age face when using AAS then read some on the threads in the link below.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    No offense but you're 5'10" 165, you have no idea how to eat.

Cycling at those stats would be a complete waste of your hormonal health.

Actually, there is a stick tread, a few posts up, about cycling at a young age.

You really are too young to cycle and if you'd like to read about the issues other guys your age face when using AAS then read some on the threads in the link below.

[/URL]
    respectfully ive read almost all of those and didnt find anyone who was 24 on those forums..they were all around 20.. and maybe I am not eating correctly but its nothing but whole foods except for the protein powder, msm, glutimate, creatine, Ill frequently eat about 3/4ths a lb of good quality ground beef, almost all organic foods, several eggs per day, coconut oil, avacados, bannanas, blueberries, rice, lots of spinach, organic grass fed whole milk, ill eat about 3000 calories per day, about 1 gram of protein per bodyweight, ive gone up about 15-20 lbs of muscle in the past 6 months ish...i know this isnt the nutrition forum and I will take a look at it again but i believe diet and nutrition to be my strong suit...ONce again I am just trying to play devils advocate and if im not ready im not ready and I will accept that...but im also a hard headed irish man

respectfully ive read almost all of those and didnt find anyone who was 24 on those forums..they were all around 20.. and maybe I am not eating correctly but its nothing but whole foods except for the protein powder, msm, glutimate, creatine, Ill frequently eat about 3/4ths a lb of good quality ground beef, almost all organic foods, several eggs per day, coconut oil, avacados, bannanas, blueberries, rice, lots of spinach, organic grass fed whole milk, ill eat about 3000 calories per day, about 1 gram of protein per bodyweight, ive gone up about 15-20 lbs of muscle in the past 6 months ish...i know this isnt the nutrition forum and I will take a look at it again but i believe diet and nutrition to be my strong suit...ONce again I am just trying to play devils advocate and if im not ready im not ready and I will accept that...but im also a hard headed irish man
    Alright buddy good luck with things.

I just don't understand why someone who put on 20lb in the last 8 months naturally needs a cycle.

You should easily be able to get to 180 lb naturally if you lean how to eat.

IMO at your current stats your TDEE is about 3k.

So if you want to gain you should be eating at in the ballpark of 3,300-3,500 calories a day.

well thanks for the help guys ill probably hold of on them for a bit but im pretty interested in trying them but 10 lbs more wont hurt either

Thread Information