Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: All about MASTERONE!

Couchlock is offline Banned

All about MASTERONE!

IM GOING TO RUN TEST E AND MASTERONE NEXT CYCLE.

1-14 test e 500 per.
    5-14 mast e 400 per
    1-16 .25mg to .5mg Adex eod
    Hcg throughout.

Of course standard PCT
    75/50/50/50 Clomid
    40/20/20/20/20/10 Nolva

What are the "in and outs" of masterone? Do I need to keep prolactin or progestin under carefully scrutiny? Will adex take care of gyno estrogen related sides, or do I need something like caber?

Just wanna get my ducks all lined up for this July august.

Input and experience welcome and needed.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You shouldn't n3ed anything other than your normal ancillaries AI, and serms. Mast is dht based I believe. It even helps lower estro slightly along with lowering shbg.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It wont let me edit my reply. I would also run mast di prop, and test p. Mast di prop has always been better than mast e for me.

IFEARSKINNYME is offline New Member
    Doesn't that eat away the hairline like instantly. I live the name of it but honestly I wouldn't do it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IFEARSKINNYME View Post
    Doesn't that eat away the hairline like instantly. I live the name of it but honestly I wouldn't do it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Dht derivatives are said to beat the brow back. But anavar I took didn't.

It seems pct is when those sides for me come into play.

In full of facial hair and acne on my face. Hair looked like it was thinking at end of cycle and up to pct start.

Hair is good now

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

1-14 test e 500 per.
    5-14 mast e 400 per
    Hcg throughout.

Of course standard PCT
    75/50/50/50 Clomid
    40/20/20/20/20/10 Nolva

What are the "in and outs" of masterone? Do I need to keep prolactin or progestin under carefully scrutiny? Will adex take care of gyno estrogen related sides, or do I need something like caber?

Mast it's DHT-derivate not a 19-nors so caber is of no use here, actually it can have some inhibitory action of PRL itself, down-regulate aromatase expression in tissues and maybe inhibit the enzyme itself by competitive binding.

It has strong affinity for binding proteins (SHBG) so it can displace Test and other from there.

I never tried it though I'm curious about it's properties, it's supposedly an hardening drug and can shift both circulating and tissue level androgens/estrogen ratio towards the former. I guess it will shine aesthetically at lower %bf but can imo can help too with higher %bf by reducing sides from aromatizable AAS.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 02-02-2017 at 08:28 PM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Run mast at 600mg+ u will be much happier. Like a euphoric feeling. You can thank me later

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    It's sounds like mastodon. They should come up with new shit and call it like ..titan X or something cool ..halotestin sounds sweet also

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    It's sounds like mastodon. They should come up with new shit and call it like ..titan X or something cool ..halotestin sounds sweet also
    Yeah. Lol our minds are on the same plane.

Mastodon thunder. Lol
    Marsoc likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most find masteron to be a mild an easy to tolerate AAS,
    but some gets acne and thinner hair.

I find it to have noticeable anti estrogenic effects, like reducing bloat.
    It isn't the greatest mass builder by any means, but what you gain is pure muscle. Also expect to shed some fat if diet and training is good.

Also a great feel good steroid .
    Only problem is dosage, or lack of, due to cost.
    But mast can be obtained for far less than it used to.
    I think that's one of the reasons it's not more popular,
    that it used to be very expensive (thus dosage was usually never more than 300mg/week), and therefore considered weaker than it is.
    But how much would you grow on 300mg test/week?
    At 300mg/week you'll see it's hardening and anti e effect, as well as its fat burning and feel good qualities, but more would be much better.

Hmmm, the more I think about it the more I wanna get me some more mast and do a decent dose soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Most find masteron to be a mild an easy to tolerate AAS,
    but some gets acne and thinner hair.

I find it to have noticeable anti estrogenic effects, like reducing bloat.
    It isn't the greatest mass builder by any means, but what you gain is pure muscle. Also expect to shed some fat if diet and training is good.

Also a great feel good steroid .
    Only problem is dosage, or lack of, due to cost.
    But mast can be obtained for far less than it used to.
    I think that's one of the reasons it's not more popular,
    that it used to be very expensive (thus dosage was usually never more than 300mg/week), and therefore considered weaker than it is.
    But how much would you grow on 300mg test/week?
    At 300mg/week you'll see it's hardening and anti e effect, as well as its fat burning and feel good qualities, but more would be much better.

Hmmm, the more I think about it the more I wanna get me some more mast and do a decent dose soon.
    Yes, I read about masterone, primo, and anavar .

I really want primo, but talk about expensive, its the Bentley of AAS.

of the 3, masterone outshines them all in term of effects, sides, mild nature and cost.

It has a very appealing profile.

I am going to run is through week 5 to 14 of a 14 week cycle. 400 mast e along with 500 test e.

We shall see

Tice recommended 600mgs a week, and ill agree that if you really want to harness its anabolic potential try to reach that.
    Or 500mg, then it's in equal dose to the test, and since its mast e I'd try to reach that. What I said about 300mg was based on the prop version, with enanthate id say it's an even more gentle compound, but also up the dose a little. 400mg mast e would be about 300mg mast prop, and I'd say 300mg mast prop is a bit low to see its anabolic effects.

When primo is more expensive than mast, I'd chose mast anytime.
    But then again, I'm not worried about my hairline.
    But apart from being more androgenic (which is also some of the appealing nature of mast), it's pretty similar to primo.
    neither will mast. But it will do something ofcourse.

In any case the cycle you propose, should be a very feel good cycle with minimal sides.

Tice recommended 600mgs a week, and ill agree that if you really want to harness its anabolic potential try to reach that.
    Or 500mg, then it's in equal dose to the test, and since its mast e I'd try to reach that. What I said about 300mg was based on the prop version, with enanthate id say it's an even more gentle compound, but also up the dose a little. 400mg mast e would be about 300mg mast prop, and I'd say 300mg mast prop is a bit low to see its anabolic effects.

When primo is more expensive than mast, I'd chose mast anytime.
    But then again, I'm not worried about my hairline.
    But apart from being more androgenic (which is also some of the appealing nature of mast), it's pretty similar to primo.
    neither will mast. But it will do something ofcourse.

In any case the cycle you propose, should be a very feel good cycle with minimal sides.
    See 6000mg total is going to cost $375 before shipping.

I can get 4000 mg anavar for $400

Or 6000mg primo for $485

If I'm close to the 375 mark id rather do the var at 55mg ed for 10 weeks.

You really think 400mg of mast a week in a 145lb man is not enough? Gear is weight dependant, correct?

You will certainly feel 400mg a week.
    Didn't take into account that your pretty light.

But yeah, when it comes to building mass,
    mast will be the more expensive choice.
    But 500mg TE, 400mg mast e, it should do the trick.
    It's only your second cycle after all.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

1-14 test e 500 per.
    5-14 mast e 400 per
    Hcg throughout.

Of course standard PCT
    75/50/50/50 Clomid
    40/20/20/20/20/10 Nolva

Very bad for cholestrol.
    But clean gains.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Very bad for cholestrol.
    But clean gains.
    Nutrition will determine. Last labs i ran i was runing 600 mg ew of mast and my Cholesterol came back so good the Dr called me and asked if i was taking meds to keep my Cholesterol in good range. I laughed and said no its all nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Nutrition will determine. Last labs i ran i was runing 600 mg ew of mast and my Cholesterol came back so good the Dr called me and asked if i was taking meds to keep my Cholesterol in good range. I laughed and said no its all nutrition
    No argue on the diett, but compared to other PEDs, masteron are one of the worst for cholestrol. Meaning, it should not be used without a cholestrolfriendly diett and if u have an cholestrolissue as a default, u shouldnt run masteron.
    Quester likes this.

As as injectable id think mast is no worse on cholesterol than tren . And I'd wager tren is worse. And I'd think all c17 methylated orals are worse than any non c17 methylated injectable on lipids.
    Though I agree that one should always watch cholesterol.

My last BW didn't show great cholesterol values, HDL was higher than previously, but so was LDL. But they were all within "normal" parameters.
    And I was using both mast and tren at that time.
    I was actually suprised because I expected it to be at least sub normal HDL.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

No argue on the diett, but compared to other PEDs, masteron are one of the worst for cholestrol. Meaning, it should not be used without a cholestrolfriendly diett and if u have an cholestrolissue as a default, u shouldnt run masteron.
    Isn't var just as bad or worse on cholesterol?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    So I guess you enjoyed your experience with cycles..I remember when u first posted about ur first cycle..now your on your 2nd or 3rd! I'm still waiting on my first..all the horror stories though kinda make me second guess..so I wanna do I think as safe as possible

Isn't var just as bad or worse on cholesterol?
    No. Var is maybe the least harsh steroid on cholestrol.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8
    As as injectable id think mast is no worse on cholesterol than tren. And I'd wager tren is worse. And I'd think all c17 methylated orals are worse than any non c17 methylated injectable on lipids. Though I agree that one should always watch cholesterol. My last BW didn't show great cholesterol values, HDL was higher than previously, but so was LDL. But they were all within "normal" parameters. And I was using both mast and tren at that time. I was actually suprised because I expected it to be at least sub normal HDL.
    tren and mast together work great but I agree tren is going to be as harsh as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    So I guess you enjoyed your experience with cycles..I remember when u first posted about ur first cycle..now your on your 2nd or 3rd! I'm still waiting on my first..all the horror stories though kinda make me second guess..so I wanna do I think as safe as possible
    This will,be my second,

I'm not doing it till july-august months.

I see just what juice can do, I like it. I dont like the scary stories, but hey every recreational thing I used to do have 10 fold the horror stories.

I'm just starting my fourth week of PCT, I pct no problems. I'm not going crazy, I'm not blue, I'm not loosing strength, I'm not as heavy, but ya know, water and such.

So you have not yet started your cycle?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I tried mast in an unconventional cycle and I fell in love with it. Just waiting for my next convntional cut cycle to get a more accurate evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I tried mast in an unconventional cycle and I fell in love with it. Just waiting for my next convntional cut cycle to get a more accurate evaluation.
    On a scale of 1 - 10, how bad is masterone on cholesterol compared to test or something.

?

After messing with Tren and gaining over 10lbs of fat after the sugar cravings I had from it I'm experiencing more and more sides from increased aromatization, further hindering my already poor tolerance to TRT.

The issues is my body hates AIs and even as low as .125mg adex triggers even more sides.

I was thinking whether adding some masteron can help with the excess estro w/o the lousy feeling from AIs, of course in addiction to lowering TRT dose a bit meanwhile I try to lose the fat gained...

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    After messing with Tren and gaining over 10lbs of fat after the sugar cravings I had from it I'm experiencing more and more sides from increased aromatization, further hindering my already poor tolerance to TRT.

The issues is my body hates AIs and even as low as .125mg adex triggers even more sides.

I was thinking whether adding some masteron can help with the excess estro w/o the lousy feeling from AIs, of course in addiction to lowering TRT dose a bit meanwhile I try to lose the fat gained...
    I know what you mean about sugar cravings.

Although I never ran Tren, and only did one cycle of test , I had a very marked increase in appetite, particularly leaning towards milk and breads and peanut butter.

Maybe because I'm a light weight (140 when started cycle) the 600mg test a week, had a bigger effect on me.

Its a good thing though, because if it wasn't for the light binging on milk pb, and bread, I would have never been able to hit my 2500 to 3250 calorie mark.

But I'm lactose intolerant, even that next day sewer gas and bloat could not discourage a 1.5 liter bottle of Fairlife milk a night.

Fair life is a real good milk by the way,
    Ultra filtered, here's the profile;
    80 cal
    6g carb
    6g sugar
    13g protein.

They also make 2% and whole versions too, and 2% chocolate.

It's more about the estro plus Tren , dreadful combination, I've run it up to 300mg weekly before and had huge increase in appetite yet nothing like cravings, that occurred when upped my TRT dose and added just a bit of Tren (40-60mg weekly).

I'm lactose intolerant too but I've cut out anything milk derived from diet to help with my thyroiditis. Gluten free too.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have never ran mast e yet,

As far as doses, I see results(vascularity) at even 300mg a week. But, as far as feeling - you really feel some shit close to a Gram a week. Lol

Yeah - I experimented with high doses for no reason. No super special results, but you def feel some shit - but, when I was running this is a dose, my Tren A dose wasn't far behind.

I actually just added mast to my current cycle. I'm running 600mg of test, under 200mg of Tren E & now added 200mg of Mast Prop. I'll prob take the Mast P to about 400-500 a week, leave the test the same & ramp the tren to 300 or so.

As far as cholesterol is concerned I don't see that any injectable is THAT bad.
    I've only had sub normal HDL when using c17aa orals.
    My to total cholesterol has always been normal.

But some are more sensitive to changes in lipid profile than others.
    Both my father and brother need medicine for high cholesterol,
    something I find pretty ironic when they tell me I need to quit AAS.
    (My father would never ask me directly to quit, that's not his way,
    he just said he didn't think AAS were "sustainable" in the long run,
    like we were talking about pollution from a factory.)

Hey Doc, what do you think might be an effective mast-e dosage as anti-estrogen on TRT doses of Test?

I just need marginal control and I cannot tolerate AIs, it's not for long-term but until I manage to reduce %bf to former glory.

Btw as for cholesterol 200mg of Tren -E reduced HDL by 50% (60->31). Those 30 points went directly into LDL-C (80->111) though, totaling 150.

The worst for my cholesterol is low E2, before TRT (or too much AI) total landed at 220, HDL about 50 and a worrisome LDL-C of 160.

Hey Doc, what do you think might be an effective mast-e dosage as anti-estrogen on TRT doses of Test?

I just need marginal control and I cannot tolerate AIs, it's not for long-term but until I manage to reduce %bf to former glory.

Btw as for cholesterol 200mg of Tren -E reduced HDL by 50% (60->31). Those 30 points went directly into LDL-C (80->111) though, totaling 150.

The worst for my cholesterol is low E2, before TRT (or too much AI) total landed at 220, HDL about 50 and a worrisome LDL-C of 160.
    Yeah, some studies showed AIs to be very bad for cholesterol, hence why i didn't use them since I couldn't get gyno anyway.
    Now I do use them, as I feel the other positive effects outweigh that and I keep an eye on cholesterol and would drop them (for a while, life is better with them) if that worsened.

How much masteron ? Difficult to say, the lowest I've used is 200mg mast prop a week. That had an effect.
    If it's just the anti e effect you're after, then proviron might be better suited.
    Ofcourse you could try mast at a low dose and slowly titrate up.
    If 100mg spread out in 3 injects over the week will do much idk,
    but you could certainly try.

Yeah, some studies showed AIs to be very bad for cholesterol, hence why i didn't use them since I couldn't get gyno anyway.
    Now I do use them, as I feel the other positive effects outweigh that and I keep an eye on cholesterol and would drop them (for a while, life is better with them) if that worsened.

How much masteron ? Difficult to say, the lowest I've used is 200mg mast prop a week. That had an effect.
    If it's just the anti e effect you're after, then proviron might be better suited.
    Ofcourse you could try mast at a low dose and slowly titrate up.
    If 100mg spread out in 3 injects over the week will do much idk,
    but you could certainly try.
    Since crushing SHBG at <10 nmol/l with as low as 5mg stanozolol /die I've found myself to be pretty much of a fast metabolizer - I excrete the enanthate quickly enough so that mast-e would be my preference over propionate .

Proviron would likely require multiple daily administration and it's going to be quite expensive at effective doses if anything.

I'm a very good responder to DHTs (tried primo and felt good) and having SHBG that low will also help the mast reach the tissues. That's what I really want it do, to antagonize the estro response intracellularly and perhaps aid with AR upregulation...

Since crushing SHBG at <10 nmol/l with as low as 5mg stanozolol /die I've found myself to be pretty much of a fast metabolizer - I excrete the enanthate quickly enough so that mast-e would be my preference over propionate .

Proviron would likely require multiple daily administration and it's going to be quite expensive at effective doses if anything.

I'm a very good responder to DHTs (tried primo and felt good) and having SHBG that low will also help the mast reach the tissues. That's what I really want it do, to antagonize the estro response intracellularly and perhaps aid with AR upregulation...
    So I need opinions.

In going to use mast at 400mg per week.

I can get mast e 200mg/ml (10ml) - $125
    Mast blend (100 prop/200 e) 300 mg/ml - $135
    Or mast p 100mg/ml (10ml) - $78

I'm leaning towards E 200, or Mix 300 (E & P)

If I run either or, would pinning e3.5d be fine along with my test ?

So I need opinions.

In going to use mast at 400mg per week.

I can get mast e 200mg/ml (10ml) - $125
    Mast blend (100 prop/200 e) 300 mg/ml - $135
    Or mast p 100mg/ml (10ml) - $78

I'm leaning towards E 200, or Mix 300 (E & P)

If I run either or, would pinning e3.5d be fine along with my test ?
    The prop gets out of the system pretty fast and would require EOD dosing; the two other are fine with 2x week schedule.

For convenience, I'd opt for the blend - but there is chance of bad PIP.

Sh^t looks rather overpriced btw.

The prop gets out of the system pretty fast and would require EOD dosing; the two other are fine with 2x week schedule.

For convenience, I'd opt for the blend - but there is chance of bad PIP.

Sh^t looks rather overpriced btw.
    So I'm just getting ready to write down exactly my cycle for august on paper so I don't deviate or forget what I'm going to run.

Should I go

Test 500
    Mast 400

Or
    Test 300
    Mast 400
    Or
    Test 400
    Mast 400

Both test and mast are enanthate esters.

Or better question would be, what ratio of test to mast is a perfect combo

After serious amounts of lean quality tissue

Of course adex, hcg oct

300 is a blast dosage, if you are going to do this and suppress your natural T why do it half arsed? Go for 500, imo.

300 is a blast dosage, if you are going to do this and suppress your natural T why do it half arsed? Go for 500, imo.
    Aight

400 Mast is a good compliment to test 500?

Should I lower or anything regarding mast?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're after serious amounts of lean tissue as stated, I would skip the masteron and go back to var. I know you want to use it and it is a fun little steroid to take (I just started today), but for the price and based off what you're asking for, you'll be sorely disappointed. I'm being honest as I can be. It's fun it you have the money to spend and your expectations are not for serious amounts of lean tissue. I do love it as most do, but it just isn't that great as a sidekick for test only. If tren is in the mix, it is much better as there is a synergistic effect. But there again you're looking at another compound and another dollar.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Masteron is good stuff I'd love to try it again the future. As long as you don't have male pattern baldness in your genes you shouldn't need much else. I'm blessed I can do test/Tren /winny and test/Tren/masteron with no hair issues.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information