Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 128
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Today was D-Day

  1. #1
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418

    Today was D-Day

    Hey guys so today after a few anxious weeks because of delays i finally did my first injection.

    I'll say this, i am very thankful to all the people in this forum and all of the educational posts you guys provide because my first pin was almost like second nature. I had no issues with prep, or injection, the only thing that i can say i wasn't ready for was how hard you have to push to actually get it in but i was being a bit lighthanded in order not to move too much and also so i can inject slow. Aside from that things went well, the next step in the journey has finally begun.

    I'll be updatin with every injection or when i feel there's something substantial to update, pics will come at the end of cycle with befores and afters because honestly who cares what i look like now its all about the results lol

    Tomorrow I'll dose arimidex .25mg and eod after that, in 6 weeks I'll get new bloods done or before that if i start to notice anything weird as far as sides go
    songdog likes this.

  2. #2
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Good luck..,I might wait on my first cycle. Til then just honing my diet and seeing how much I can positively change my BMI
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    24,483
    Welcome to the dark side.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Welcome to the dark side.
    Happy to be here haha

  5. #5
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Good luck..,I might wait on my first cycle. Til then just honing my diet and seeing how much I can positively change my BMI
    I'm around 15% visible abs and obliques just a little muddy, i was going to cut and try to get to around 12ish % but eh I'm not stepping on a stage and I'm more concerned with the gains i can cut whenever, honestly i was just too anxious to wait lol

  6. #6
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    I'm around 15% visible abs and obliques just a little muddy, i was going to cut and try to get to around 12ish % but eh I'm not stepping on a stage and I'm more concerned with the gains i can cut whenever, honestly i was just too anxious to wait lol
    Yeah ever since I started doing abs I see mine popping again...I do weighted crunches super set with super decline weighted sit ups , leg raises and this oblique machine. Haven't touched abs in years. I been dropping some bf is all I know. But I can't accomplish what I want with this keto thing..so I'm thinking I will keto on my off days and my training days I'm going To do low carb up until pre and post workouts and do some moderate to high carb backloading
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  7. #7
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    Good for you dude, keep us updated. (Hopefully won't be too far behind you!)

    Big question: where did you pin first?
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  8. #8
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Good for you dude, keep us updated. (Hopefully won't be too far behind you!)

    Big question: where did you pin first?
    Right glute, today i have a little soreness but its really no different than what I'd have after a good leg day, small little red spot where i injected but thats about it

  9. #9
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Ok so i think I'm going to have to switch to liquid arimidex , this pill is tiny. Pill cutter doesn't work, sharp knife, or razor blade lol it'll have to do for now but I'm definitely gonna order the liquid from another source so i can make sure dosing is consistent

  10. #10
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    In the meantime you might be able to crush it up, divide and dilute it with something to get your correct dose. I've been looking at Aromasin instead.

  11. #11
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Ok so i think I'm going to have to switch to liquid arimidex, this pill is tiny. Pill cutter doesn't work, sharp knife, or razor blade lol it'll have to do for now but I'm definitely gonna order the liquid from another source so i can make sure dosing is consistent
    I def wouldn't order some ugl dex. I got the small pharm grade pills by astra Zeneca and that are soft and easy to cut with a razor. Splits perfect without crumbs.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-26-2017 at 12:56 AM.

  12. #12
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I de facto wouldn't order some ugl dex. I got the small pharm grade pills by astra Zeneca and that are soft and easy to cut with a razor. Splits perfect without crumbs.
    Why wouldn't everyone just use pharma grade everything? Is it harder to find?

  13. #13
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,592
    Good luck & congrats OP.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  14. #14
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Why wouldn't everyone just use pharma grade everything? Is it harder to find?
    And costs twice as much.

  15. #15
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Why wouldn't everyone just use pharma grade everything? Is it harder to find?
    No ..just more money .. but I'd rather have something official and legit then some snake oil possibly. I got some liquid dex that was like 5mg /ml ..so besides no knowing if it was real, it would literally be like a drop or two to make out .25 mg out of that and that's would be almost impossible to measure out correctly. Plus how would you know it's real..and if it's not..then what happens when the side effects set in and you have to wait 1 month till the shit delivers

  16. #16
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,917
    Ahh okay thanks guys

  17. #17
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    No ..just more money .. but I'd rather have something official and legit then some snake oil possibly. I got some liquid dex that was like 5mg /ml ..so besides no knowing if it was real, it would literally be like a drop or two to make out .25 mg out of that and that's would be almost impossible to measure out correctly. Plus how would you know it's real..and if it's not..then what happens when the side effects set in and you have to wait 1 month till the shit delivers
    I'm thinking pharma grade Nolva is probably worth the extra. Doubly so incase the AI turns out to be bunk and need something in the meantime to prevent pam anderson titties.

  18. #18
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    24,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Ok so i think I'm going to have to switch to liquid arimidex, this pill is tiny. Pill cutter doesn't work, sharp knife, or razor blade lol it'll have to do for now but I'm definitely gonna order the liquid from another source so i can make sure dosing is consistent
    Cutting it's fine. The cuts don't have to be perfect. No need to over-think it.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  19. #19
    thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    141
    Good luck Richard!
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  20. #20
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Good luck & congrats OP.
    Thanks!!!
    Proximal likes this.

  21. #21
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Cutting it's fine. The cuts don't have to be perfect. No need to over-think it.
    Ok perfect, saves me a little money haha

  22. #22
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by thewarrior8845 View Post
    Good luck Richard!
    Thanks i appreciate that!!

  23. #23
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I de facto wouldn't order some ugl dex. I got the small pharm grade pills by astra Zeneca and that are soft and easy to cut with a razor. Splits perfect without crumbs.
    Mine are tiny too just hella hard and crumble when i cut them, but I'll eyeball it. Don't wanna take my chance with underdosed or bunk shit and i mean i guess its not too hard to eyeball what a 1/4 of a pill will be i just had to put all the little pieces in a ziplock lol

  24. #24
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Soreness in my glute is nearly gone, that was fast. It really just felt like the day after some good squats but I'm noticing as the day goes on its pretty much gone, i walked around a lot today and when i got home i noticed it was barely there... I'm actually disappointed i didn't have to pin today and actually not until Tuesday...is that weird? Hahaha one fucking pin and I'm hooked

  25. #25
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Ok so i think I'm going to have to switch to liquid arimidex, this pill is tiny. Pill cutter doesn't work, sharp knife, or razor blade lol it'll have to do for now but I'm definitely gonna order the liquid from another source so i can make sure dosing is consistent
    My problem as well

    I had a hell of a time dosing it right.

    Did the crush and divide into 4 equal bumps
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  26. #26
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    My problem as well

    I had a hell of a time dosing it right.

    Did the crush and divide into 4 equal bumps
    Thats pretty much where i am with mine at this point lol

  27. #27
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    145
    I'm getting a decent cut and with .25mg EOD of one is a little larger than .25 then the other is a little smaller. It all comes out in the wash. My first 4 injections was kind of rough, I have baby ass and got a cramp while doing the reach around. The 4th injection was the worse, had a bruise that looked like I'd been shot in the ass with a paintball, I was pretty shaky when injecting. Damn pussy. 5th injection is much better. My hCg injections though, I think I used too much Bac Water. 250mg/ .5ml. Kind of burns going in. My hCg is Pregnyl

  28. #28
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Little update, the mind is a powerful thing.

    Dumbell pressing went from 85s to 100s for 10 reps, decided to try it simply because my bent over rows felt so easy with 100s, worked them nice and slow and squeezed and held at the top like it was 30lbs ... same with seated cable rows I've noticed I'm able to really hold the contraction and work the weight really slow, I'm sure this is all mental but i really don't care I'm fucking loving it

    Also my dog is acting a little funny haha he's a 5 year old english bulldog, still has his balls. He's been all over me lately since i started my cycle ot seems like he's just really looking for waaaaay more attention and acceptance from me, he sits and stares at me from accross the room all the time, little creep haha i was reading dogs pick up the scent of the hormones and will respind in weird ways ....anyone else have this experience?

  29. #29
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I'm getting a decent cut and with .25mg EOD of one is a little larger than .25 then the other is a little smaller. It all comes out in the wash. My first 4 injections was kind of rough, I have baby ass and got a cramp while doing the reach around. The 4th injection was the worse, had a bruise that looked like I'd been shot in the ass with a paintball, I was pretty shaky when injecting. Damn pussy. 5th injection is much better. My hCg injections though, I think I used too much Bac Water. 250mg/ .5ml. Kind of burns going in. My hCg is Pregnyl
    I honestly hesitated for about a min before actually sticking myself, i was in the mirror like fuck ok I'm actually doing this lol then boom i just did it and it wasn't shit, just underestimated how hard to push the plunger but other than that easy breezy, sorry you are dealing with issues man but hey at least you're getting it done, thats what matters at the end if the day!!!! Its all about the gains, a little bruising and pain os just a small part of the game, I'm sure at some point I'm gonna have my issues for sure, I'm ready for them though

  30. #30
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,858
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Welcome to the dark side.
    Ditto to that There is no turning back now !
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  31. #31
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Ditto to that There is no turning back now !
    No plans to turn back lol I'm where I was meant to be. Haha

  32. #32
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    2nd pin, left glute... nothing really to update... fucked up and put too much air in the vial lol lost a few drops but nothing major, pushing the plunger to inject is harder than i expected feels like it shouldn't be that hard to have to inject but i get it done. Just seems like ive had shots before and usually nurses squirt that shit in me with ease, me trying to inject is seriously me squeezing hard as fuck in the plunger as if there's a shit ton of pressure or something

  33. #33
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    What gauge needles are you using?

  34. #34
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    18 to draw and 25 x 1.5" to inject, maybe i should have gotten like a 23 cause the needles are tiny as fuck and I'm shooting 300mg
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 02-21-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

  35. #35
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    18 to load and 25 x 1.5" to inject, maybe i should have gotten like a 23 cause the needles are tiny as fuck and I'm shooting 300mg
    I been shooting three and a half ml every 3.5 days wit 25 guage 1.5".
    Shooting stealth juice is tough. One of the needles was loose a few months back and my girl was shoving it to holy hell into my glute and it blew out of the threads and sounded like a gunshot! We both about hit the ceiling we jumped so high! Got gear everywhere, it came out in a cloud. Funny as hell but next time I will use 23ga

  36. #36
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    18 to load
    They're not blunt 18's are they..?

  37. #37
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,022
    Haha, welcome to the dark side of the force Richard!
    Soon you'll be drooling just seeing a loaded syringe.
    And if the PIP ain't bad enough you can try injecting the calf and train them the same day. That usually guarantees some pain, lol!

    Seriously though, will be interesting to see how this works out. Best of luck!
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

  38. #38
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    They're not blunt 18's are they..?
    Sorry i meant to draw ...

  39. #39
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Haha, welcome to the dark side of the force Richard!
    Soon you'll be drooling just seeing a loaded syringe.
    And if the PIP ain't bad enough you can try injecting the calf and train them the same day. That usually guarantees some pain, lol!

    Seriously though, will be interesting to see how this works out. Best of luck!
    Lmaooooooooo not fucking with the calves from all the horror stories I've heard about that pain, glutes are working just fine. 2 pins down and a hell of a lot more to go!!!! Woke up this morning with less soreness in the left cheek than i had in the right, it's hardly noticeable. I've alwats been good with shots though so i wasn't really expecting any issues
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  40. #40
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Sorry i meant to draw ...
    Try drawing with a 23 or 25g, the 18 might be corking some of the rubber seal and creating a blockage when you're trying to inject

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •