Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jonnyg419 is offline Member

Geneza still good?

I took a stack of all Geneza Pharm products about 2 years ago and it worked very very well,m no pip, great results. I know ugl's can change quality very quickly so I just want to see if anybody has used them recently and what they thought.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I think they are I know someone on here who used them a month or so ago

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    There still around. I don't think only ever used them
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

anybody else?

and thanks guys

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I've heard so many conflicting opinions on Genenza it's hard to say. One pretty reputable source carries them. Although, I've never used them personally, my belief is they're GTG if you get the real thing. There are plenty of fake versions of the popular labs. Genenza is one of them.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used some orals of theres a few years back and they were good.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I've used some orals in the last year and they were good to go. Now, I have heard that the vials of test show up a bit short in volume (not potency).

laserbeast is offline New Member
    I placed an order for Test E 250 and Dbol . I'm curious about others' experiences as well due to any recent reviews being mixed at best. Unfortunately, I don't have a better alternative atm.

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    i just started week 4 of their andromix 150, which is 50mg/ml test-p/50mg tren -ace/50mg mast-p. it's the first time I've ever used these guys but when it went on as "product of the week" the price was way too good to pass up. so far, I would have to say it's definitely gtg. i'm doing 1.6ml every day.....so 80mg each of test-p/tren-ace/mast-p every day (560mg of each/wk). sides are definitely there....night sweats, crazy dreams, etc so I know at least the tren is good. the website below, plus prices that are often too good to beat, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. so far I haven't been disappointed.

anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/geneza-pharmaceuticals

btpolak is offline New Member
    I had good results using their test enthanate on a recent cut. I gained 5lbs of lbm and was impressed since I was eating at a minimum of 500 calories under TDEE. I kept my protein at 1.75 per lbm so this played a part in that. I look forward to actually bulking with it.

Got my order. I plan to start in a week or two, and will post my experience here. In a perfect world I'd get bloodwork done, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

I ran the ISN numbers on Geneza's site and they all came up as "Authentic". Being that this is my first time using Geneza products, I'm not sure if their guarantee of authenticity is good enough. Fingers crossed!

Below is a pic of my 2 vials of Test E 250 and a pack of Dbol (the bottom ripped so I have it banded up, I apologize). I also have (not pictured) Geneza brand Nolva and Anastrozole.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geneza.jpg 
Views:	3157 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	158935

btpolak is offline New Member
    Good luck. I think you'll like it.

OutThere is offline Banned
    I'm using GP Tren Ace now. I've also used their Halotestin recently. Both good. I have some GP Deca too but haven't used it yet. GP injectables are usually a little underdosed - 10% under but product is legit apart from that.

I try to get my gear domestically to avoid customs but my favourite domestic source has just gone quiet and the other domestic source I've used is a rip off so I'm buying international right now.

Okay, this is some of one of my stashes. I need to horde otherwise I don't feel secure. TRT just doesn't do it for me. I need Tren ! 10 grams. Test 5 grams and a shitload more in a safe place for a rainy day. Nandrolone Decanoate 5 grams. Another 5 elsewhere with 8 grams of Boldenone Undeclecante. That's 2000iu Russian Jintropin with 4mg IGF-1 LR3 and another in the fridge reconstituted in .6% Acetic Acid. That's CJC-1295 (DAC) 5mg.

Anadrol 50mg about 50 left and another 100 elsewhere. Anavar 25mg x 100 and another 100 elsewhere and 200 x 40mg Halotestin elsewhere too.

That's oral Tren and winny packs on the right artfully arranged on the ends of brand Arimidex I have laying around from 2007. Then there's lots of Generic and UGL Nolva and Clomid and Aromasin then liquid cabergoline and liquid Letrozole .

Guarding the swarm of Tren vials is Up John brand Cabaser 2mg x 30. They split inter quarters well with a pill splitter. 3 more Cabaser elsewhere but they're 1mg x 30.

I have test hidden in a number of places where I can grab on the go when Batman is closing in. They want me to surrender but I need to work on my rear delts first.

http://s22.postimg.org/682d5m2i9/image.jpg

How do I attach picture? It didn't work.
    Last edited by OutThere; 08-30-2015 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Add pic

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutThere
    How do I attach picture? It didn't work.
    To post pictures,i think you should have +25 posts!

takotsubo is offline New Member
    I use them all the time, they are good to go. I have used their prop, tren , suspension, letro, and a few other things.

Cronus402 is offline Junior Member
    Good feedback guys. Well check back later for more comments.

edu12 is offline New Member
    I`ve used GP test prop and tren ace 5 months ago and they were legit. And their orals are the best I´ve ever used. You should try their superdrol...kicks ass...

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Love gp. Been a long time customer with no complaints. My favorite products are their oral anavar and test e. The tren is good perhaps under dosed

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysath
    Love gp. Been a long time customer with no complaints. My favorite products are their oral anavar and test e. The tren is good perhaps under dosed
    Why i have the feeling that you are promoting GP's products?

Lol anytime someone says something good about a lab they're instantly a promoter. For the record I also like vermo kalp dragon and elite. But hey just trying to help

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm running their tren ace now - Fvck, it sure gives me the tren cough of death

That's good to hear I'll be running some gp tren in a few weeks

Blog Entries
    I can never truly say how spot on dosed is UGL gear aside from test.

We just go by our gut feeling for the most part when it comes to UGL shit.

Not many can prove that the mast you are taking is actually 60mg per ML instead of the advertised 100.

Ok, so I started my cycle on Monday. Dbol and Test E. I should be clear that I've never taken Dbol before so I have no frame of reference other than the fact that I know what it feels like NOT to take Dbol.

I have to say I really feel something from the Dbol. I'll know more later on, but so far it seems legit. Maybe someone can help clarify if the feeling is in fact from it. No significant strength gain yet, but I've been able to lift for longer in the gym. I feel a slight "feverish" feeling and I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping. Sound right? I can't attest the dosage.

jrw_fitness is offline New Member
    Currently in mid cycle:
    week1-12 test e 500mgs/week
    week 1-5 gp dbol 50mg/day (test e is from a friend who makes it, NOT from gp, it works fine)
    I'm on week 9 now, and i have to say the gp dbol seemed under dosed. First time using dbol, went from 208 to 220. Maybe i was expecting too much, but i feel like 50mg/day for the first time should have packed a bigger punch. I can assure training and nutrition have been on point (between 3800 and 4100 cals/day). I did however get some side effects while i was taking the bol such as headaches, body temp increases, and immobilizing lower back pumps at gym

p0pgh0st is offline New Member
    Gp is some of the best gear I've ever run. I ran their test 400 (200mg cyp/200mg enanthate ) along with their deca and dbol . Definitely an ideal stack if you wanna bulk. Gained over 20lbs in 10 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbeast View Post
    Ok, so I started my cycle on Monday. Dbol and Test E. I should be clear that I've never taken Dbol before so I have no frame of reference other than the fact that I know what it feels like NOT to take Dbol.

I have to say I really feel something from the Dbol. I'll know more later on, but so far it seems legit. Maybe someone can help clarify if the feeling is in fact from it. No significant strength gain yet, but I've been able to lift for longer in the gym. I feel a slight "feverish" feeling and I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping. Sound right? I can't attest the dosage.

Fvck GP orals - for me at least

I tried dBol and Winni from 2 dif batches and it gave straight awful migraines

Stopped & started 4 dif times - same shit every time

This is my first time doing any kind of orals. So far I'm having good results. Apart from a constant increase in body temperature and night sweats and trouble sleeping, I can't complain. I like the way I feel on this stuff. Powerful!

jrw_fitness is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

Fvck GP orals - for me at least

I tried dBol and Winni from 2 dif batches and it gave straight awful migraines

Stopped & started 4 dif times - same shit every time
    Yes I got pretty debilitating headaches from the dbol. I'm not sure if dbol just does that to some people? Doesn't seem right though. I did put on 12lbs in 4 weeks from it so idk what to think. I haven't tried any other brand of dbol so i don't have anything to compare it to

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Ran their tren and vermodj'es winny for a while, it was nice.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Tren good to go, recent run of my close friend

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23 View Post
    Tren good to go, recent run of my close friend
    Agreed. Sometimes I do use their products, no issues so far.

AnimeRocks88 is offline Junior Member
    Good still good.

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    Geneza is worth trying.

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    i am not geneza's fan, but heard they are not bad

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    It's a good ugl, though i'd keep on using vermodje's gear, it is more reliable for me.

michael30 is offline Member
    Go to anaboliclab.com its a website that collects funds from the public to test gear. They recently tested afew Geneza products(2 or 3 I think) they passed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information