Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Honestly, is online purchasing even an option?

DaBrute is offline New Member

Honestly, is online purchasing even an option?

I've read I don't know how many posts on this thread. The take is that scams are everywhere.

Online purchase is my only option and I can't throw money and my health away searching for a "bingo" moment that might never come.

Can the veterans please tell me if I'm wasting my time here? Thanks.
    God&Gainz likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To me its the only option. If you buy from a local guy he is generally selling you what he bought online at a much higher price. So john does is buying a bottle of prop online anywhere from 20-70 dollars. John does is now selling it locally for 60-120 dollars.

the same product and same risk is involved buying online or buying in person. In the last couple years I have had over 10,000ml go through my hands from online purchase. One batch from one supplier was basically oil. The rest has been just fine, test/AI verified by bloodwork. I replaced all products from the bad batch. I have not had one sterility issue.

heres a pick of recently purchased products. Just showing the tops of the vials so I dont give away the lab names. The two open vials are primo, opened just to labmax them. The pharmacy bottles are AI and other pharm grade ancillaries.

So far accept for the one purchase everything online has been better than what I bought in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Honestly, is online purchasing even an option?-20160503_161808.jpg  
    Last edited by jstone; 07-03-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    BG and Tlolec the toilet like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBrute View Post
    I've read I don't know how many posts on this thread. The take is that scams are everywhere.

Online purchase is my only option and I can't throw money and my health away searching for a "bingo" moment that might never come.

Can the veterans please tell me if I'm wasting my time here? Thanks.
    You can get quality get online.

When you get your post count high enough, and you accept that a var only cycle is a terrible idea shoot me a PM.
    BG and Tlolec the toilet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

When you get your post count high enough, and you accept that a var only cycle is a terrible idea shoot me a PM.
    Take up numbere on his offer, and listen to his advice on not running var alone. A lot of guys dont run much test, 200mg per week, and let the other compouns do the work. You should still stick with test only for the first cycle.

also just to make my previous post clear, I dont source for anybody but very good local friends at a very small mark up. Roughly 10 percent. So nobody take the post in a way that im a vialble source.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

I accept that var is a bad idea. It is just my place to start.

What would you propose be the simplest, safest place to start? It cannot involve pins. That will come later.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member

What would you propose be the simplest, safest place to start? It cannot involve pins. That will come later.
    If u can't pin then don't do aas.
    BG and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Thus, anavar first.

Thus, anavar first.
    Shouldn't even be an option. If you cant pin you have no business using AAS. Test is the base for all cycles. If you just want to use anavar you will see better results getting your diet dialed in. 8 weeks of anavar isn't going to increase your weight by more than a few pounds.

You can gain a few pounds in a few months if your eating enough. Why shut your hpta system down for that?

your probably not going to end up with var anyway. Var is very faked I have only tried it from a few places that are very reputable. Your most likely to end up with some winstrol sprinkled with dbol .
    Last edited by jstone; 05-03-2016 at 09:25 PM.
    BG and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

I don't understand why you persist on using only var.

You'll feel like crap the whole time, you'll be lucky if you can get an erection and you'll add very little muscle.

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

Thus, anavar first.
    Testosterone first bro. Make sure u have all your s**t together before starting.

If u can't finish a successful simple test cycle then u have NO business cycling. Not trying to be a a**. Just trying to be real with u!
    Charlie67 and diveau12 like this.

No worries guys. Bring it on.

My bulk cycles don't give much at all any more. I'm almost 50yo. I can put on a few pounds but it won't be muscle.

Pins are not an option at first. I only bring up anavar because I thought it was the best oral option. What are the alternatives?

No worries guys. Bring it on.

My bulk cycles don't give much at all any more. I'm almost 50yo. I can put on a few pounds but it won't be muscle.

Pins are not an option at first. I only bring up anavar because I thought it was the best oral option. What are the alternatives?
    Can I ask y pin's are not a option? Like we have said test only first cycle is the best starting cycle.

Did u read the links everyone set u up with in this thread and the past threads?

I read threads until my eyes span. There is a lot of information and have probably missed some.

Where I live, pins are more illegal than roids, if you can believe it.

So I take it that the bottom line is the "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" by austinite. Oral only cycles do not exist.

I read threads until my eyes span. There is a lot of information and have probably missed some.

Where I live, pins are more illegal than roids, if you can believe it.

So I take it that the bottom line is the "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" by austinite. Oral only cycles do not exist.
    I very rarely recomend this due to cost and how much you have to take daily. There is an oral form of testosterone . That is available. Your liver destroys most of it so you generally have to take around 200mg per day, split up into multiple doses.

If pins are that much of a problem its an option. Its going to be harder to find than injectable test, but its available. Look for Andriol , and I believe another name is testo caps. This will be pretty expensive.

Some sources also carry the gels used for trt. At your age you might need trt. I have been on trt for years and im almost 20 years younger, but my problem is outside of normal. I tried the gels when I started trt and they made me feel like I wanted to jump out of my skin. Some weird anxiety issues would start 15-20 minutes after application.

If pins are that hard to get those are really your only options. The number of sources that carry these products are very limited, but are usually international so you should be able to find it.

as for your anavar you want to.run more than 30mg unless your getting pharmacy grade. If its pharmacy grade 30-40mg is enough.
    Last edited by jstone; 05-03-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Much appreciated. Will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I very rarely recomend this due to cost and how much you have to take daily. There is an oral form of testosterone . That is available. Your liver destroys most of it so you generally have to take around 200mg per day, split up into multiple doses.

If pins are that much of a problem its an option. Its going to be harder to find than injectable test, but its available. Look for Andriol , and I believe another name is testo caps. This will be pretty expensive.

Some sources also carry the gels used for trt. At your age you might need trt. I have been on trt for years and im almost 20 years younger, but my problem is outside of normal. I tried the gels when I started trt and they made me feel like I wanted to jump out of my skin. Some weird anxiety issues would start 15-20 minutes after application.

If pins are that hard to get those are really your only options. The number of sources that carry these products are very limited, but are usually international so you should be able to find it.

as for your anavar you want to.run more than 30mg unless your getting pharmacy grade. If its pharmacy grade 30-40mg is enough.
    This is a very hard path. Like jstone said, u will need to take this pill multiple times a day. From my understanding it's really hard to keep your levels correct. Also way more expensive!

Can't seem to post, wtf?

Geez. Google returned a different pill but with a very similar name and also oral. Why not the other one?

Can't seem to post, wtf?

Geez. Google returned a different pill but with a very similar name and also oral. Why not the other one?
    No matter what there name they should all be testosterone Undecanoate. I forget the specifics, but the testosterone is combined with some type of oil that allows it to pass through the liver without being destroyed.

a couple very large ugls produce it and bayer shering is the only pharmaceutical company tbat I believe makes it.

organon also makes it. Organon is called andriol . 40mg per cap and 60 caps per pack, john does has them for 50 bucks per pack. You probably want to take 4-5 daily, at 5 caps a pack will last 12 days.

one other thing with the andriol only go with a pharmaceutical grade. They should be gel caps. One shit ugl vermodje sell a version that is a tablet. Im not sure how you get oil in a tablet form, but the oil is what makes this product work from my reading.
    Last edited by jstone; 05-04-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Read this, it will give you more info on andriol . Should take only a few minutes to read.

Andriol (testosterone undecanoate)

The other drug I found is different but the forum rules don' let me post the name. The name is very, very similar to the one you are talking about.

Thanks for the link, btw, and for taking the time to help me out.

In fact, the other drug is the first one listed at the top of the page you linked, such-and-such 50.

You can say the name of products or labs, just not sources. Some labs are also the source so it just depends. If a lab doesn't sell there product you can name them like vermodje. Sources sell there product. If the lab is the soul distributor then there a source as well as a lab.

anadrol

I'm kind of surprised that all these sites provide what seems like solid, detailed information but also seem to whore to ads from scammers.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBrute
    I read threads until my eyes span. There is a lot of information and have probably missed some. Where I live, pins are more illegal than roids, if you can believe it. So I take it that the bottom line is the "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" by austinite. Oral only cycles do not exist.
    It may be that in your area diabetic syringes and needles are what police consider illegal without a prescription for insulin , because those are the syringes and needles that addicts use to shoot drugs directly into their veins. Most police know the difference between those and the ones for intramuscular injection(3ml syringe 21-25 gauge 1-11/2in. needle.)that lots of people use for B12, allergy, and other IM vitamins. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    It may be that in your area....
    Can't even post the entire quote. Darn those rules.

My take is that it is a blanket prohibition because even veterinarians won't give needles for pets. But I'll look into it. I'm in Japan, btw, in case another member has something to contribute to this spherical clusterfvck.

Can't even post the entire quote. Darn those rules.

My take is that it is a blanket prohibition because even veterinarians won't give needles for pets. But I'll look into it. I'm in Japan, btw, in case another member has something to contribute to this spherical clusterfvck.
    Why not just do what everyone else in Japan does who cycles?

Buy them from a site that ships to Japan and have them sent to your mailbox.

Wow! Yea Brute, I would probably be extra cautious in Japan. I've heard they are very tough on narcotics and paraphernalia. Although, you just need some syringes to inject your testosterone , they might not see it that way. I would love to visit that country one day. Do you like living there?

Japan works like a charm for me. There are issues, like this one with the pins, but there are issues in all countries.

I've lived all other the world (four continents this far) and Japan is by a long shot the best to be a foreigner in. Easily the best. This is crucial for me because being a foreigner is my thing. You could even say that it's my profession. So Japan is simply awesome for me.

Having said this, it will be dishonest for me not to tell you that some folks hate it here, including many Japanese, of course.

I looked into some of the laws, and they're nuts. I thought japan had a lot more freedom than china. I have always wanted to go to Japan. Unless you plan on living there the rest of your life I would put off cycling. If you plan on being there for the for the long haul, I would get everything you need online, and stay very low key.

Yep. On this topic, that's the way to go around here.

Just in case, are there any natural stacks that actually work? At this point, no matter how small the gains, I'll take it.

None of the natural stuff really works. It may give you a slight edge, but a great diet will work better than most otc products.

also what you posted is anadrol , and isn't test. Andriol is the oral test.

I dont remember your exact age, but I know your at least 10 years older than me. You could look into trt. Im not sure abou the docs there, but its worth looking into.

The doc is my next stop. I'm 48yo.

The anadrol was suggested by google when I searched for andriol . Similar names I guess. Anadrol seems like a beast and is also available as oral.

Japan works like a charm for me. There are issues, like this one with the pins, but there are issues in all countries. I've lived all other the world (four continents this far) and Japan is by a long shot the best to be a foreigner in. Easily the best. This is crucial for me because being a foreigner is my thing. You could even say that it's my profession. So Japan is simply awesome for me. Having said this, it will be dishonest for me not to tell you that some folks hate it here, including many Japanese, of course.
    Man I can relate to the perks of being a foreigner. I lived in Mexico for a year and a half back in 1993. I felt like a dam rock star there! It was great, I still visit Mexico with my family about twice a year. I love visiting other countries and learning about different cultures. In my opinion it's the best way to learn new things. Thanks Brute!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Man I can relate to the perks of being a foreigner. I lived in Mexico for a year and a half back in 1993. I felt like a dam rock star there! It was great, I still visit Mexico with my family about twice a year. I love visiting other countries and learning about different cultures. In my opinion it's the best way to learn new things. Thanks Brute!
    Where in Mexico? The wife has a thing for Baja California. I've visited the country a few times but never had a chance to go there.

Where in Mexico? The wife has a thing for Baja California. I've visited the country a few times but never had a chance to go there.
    Queretaro, Mexico. We lived in the capital city of the state Queretaro, Queretaro. It's pretty darn big now. I think the last census had about 2 million people living in the city. It's only about 2 hours from Mexico City and a lot of people have moved to Queretaro from Mexico City because it's such a beautiful place with a much slower pace than Mexico City. However, the sharp increase in population has put a strain on Queretaro's little, big town charm.
    I love Baja myself! We visited there about 8 years ago. I really enjoy Cozumel, Cancun, Merida. I just can't stay away from the Caribbean! I guess I've been all over Mexico in the past 28 years or so. Can't wait to return in July.

Mexico rocks. That's a fact.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Mexico rocks. That's a fact.
    Their water sucks
    numbere likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

The sickest I have ever been in my life, was because I somehow ingested the water in Mexico. I don't know how because I never drank anything but bottled water and cervezas!

Different countries have different bugs around. Move to another continent and you get another set of problems.
    Even if you factor these out, different cuisines affect different people in different ways.

The most psychologically vulnerable use bias to "explain it". So in the UK, for example, they rant about "Spanish tummy" and use the most ludicrous fantasies to justify themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information