yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

PIP with Balkan???

Been using Balkan for a long time now. I can think of maybe only one other time where I’ve had PIP from them. I’m currently using 1ml of testosterone enanthate , injected into my glute with a 1” 25g needle. I just opened a fresh vial a couple weeks ago and the PIP has been crazy. I keep getting large painful lumps at the injection site (not red or hot). I think I remember reading there are more problems enanthate raws than any other, so I’m wondering if maybe they received some bad raws at some point? I’m a little worried because I have a ton of this stuff and I’m either going to have to throw it away or suffer… I’ll probably choose to suffer lol.

Rajky is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Been using Balkan for a long time now. I can think of maybe only one other time where I’ve had PIP from them. I’m currently using 1ml of testosterone enanthate, injected into my glute with a 1” 25g needle. I just opened a fresh vial a couple weeks ago and the PIP has been crazy. I keep getting large painful lumps at the injection site (not red or hot). I think I remember reading there are more problems enanthate raws than any other, so I’m wondering if maybe they received some bad raws at some point? I’m a little worried because I have a ton of this stuff and I’m either going to have to throw it away or suffer… I’ll probably choose to suffer lol.
    I think blood work will help you to find if your gear legit based on Total,Free & E2 levels.

Weird, Ive never heard of this with them. Def shouldn't be experiencing it tho.

R_Raykov69 is offline New Member
    I am currently using the testosterone enanthate of Swiss Healthcare and I am very satisfied. The price I am getting is awesome as well.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Been using Balkan for a long time now. I can think of maybe only one other time where I’ve had PIP from them. I’m currently using 1ml of testosterone enanthate, injected into my glute with a 1” 25g needle. I just opened a fresh vial a couple weeks ago and the PIP has been crazy. I keep getting large painful lumps at the injection site (not red or hot). I think I remember reading there are more problems enanthate raws than any other, so I’m wondering if maybe they received some bad raws at some point? I’m a little worried because I have a ton of this stuff and I’m either going to have to throw it away or suffer… I’ll probably choose to suffer lol.
    There was some talk about some bad testosterone enanthate raws a little while back. It's kept me from cracking open some 300mg per ml E I have from PharmaCom.

Mind you, I have plenty of C on hand....

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I just ordered some cyp. I’ve heard there are always more issues with raws for E than cyp. So going to give it a try and if it goes well I will just stick to cyp from now on.

Thread Information