Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ordering Gear 101

100m champ is offline Member

Thumbs up

thanxs for the info.. I was gonna start my first cycle and i was close to buying from someone i didnt even know .. Now i am not gonna make that mistake just too get scammed

thanxs for the good post bro

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    http://***services.easystorecreator.com
    *** is great guys they got good prices fats shipping and have good deals
    i ordered from androusa, but then got hooked up with *** and there all ill ever use
    enjoy

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    G P Z

Cipherex is offline New Member
    needles in Missouri are OTC.
    But I'm not sure on Kansas. I believe they are not.

Just FYI

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I just go to my doctor friends or Get****z.com to get sticks. There is one store that sells them for vetinarian use around, just have to pray they dont just have 21s or 20s only...not fun. As far as ordering the products ive never had a problem. For the most part everything is at hand, sometimes other people beat me to whatever it is I had needed, or a product is low. But thats the sum of the problems that i have faced. It didnt happen overnight, but i have developed somewhat of a friendship with various sources. Their prices are a little high, considering i myself have traveled through most of South America, shopped around, and seen prices i couldnt believe. But for the security of knowing i have little to worry about, I am more than happy to pay a little more. I dont pick it up from the post so that is a not a concern, I place no money upfront for future orders. I have no inventory or knowledge of where the items are held. The only time i sweat is if i drive around with an order after meeting with my guy, or of course sending the odd package out to a buddy. But once its in the US, from wherever it originated, they dont scrutinize the package as much, at least there hasnt been one problem for the 4 + years now that i have been involved with this. Well actually i dont really have proof of the statement that they dont check it as much when its here. I just have the word of a big friend of mine works for FEDEX who said there is some real crazy stuff sent through that company. Also over time my connections have made a lot more money through me without samming in the first place. So essentially it is pointless, cus basically ill be their walking build board when i get results. So if a scammer chooses to continue to ruin things for us we both loose, not to mention they basically are peices of s#!t for even coming up with the idea.
    Last edited by Charged_UP; 06-21-2005 at 05:20 AM. Reason: i read ur message again and thought my response was not accurate

puremusc00 is offline Junior Member
    bump

HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member
    any1 no if CT and FL are legal to buy at any pharmacy

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I work at a hospital...I can get them for free

Yayyo is offline New Member
    I'm new to posting to this site, but I've spent a few months reading alot about whatever interested me. I've done a trip down to TJ, got some bottles of whinny, deca , tren , clen , novaldex, and chlomid. I forgot to get the test, I wasn't educated on why exactly I needed it. But after doing a trn, whin cycle, I crashed hard. I didn't want any sex. I really don't want to go through that on a deca only cycle. I'm not sure hoe long it will be before I head there again, I'm in Canada, on the westcoast. What's are my other option, what sites do you guys recamend and prices, any help is appreciated.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Bad post bro, edit your source question out... Price checking is okay, but dont ask for sources... Dont even ask for sources of sources (i learned that one the hard way)

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Needles

http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/map.htm

This is a site run from Temple Law School that details needle laws in every state and jurisdiction. (Sorry, US Only)

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoy3045
    any1 no if CT and FL are legal to buy at any pharmacy
    I live in CT and buy them all the time.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    If any of you live in an area where farming is practiced. YOu can go into a farm and tractor place and get them for your animals. I go into a place called Southern States. They sell grass seed and cow medicine and shit. .17 per needle and like .25 for the syrenge.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=ptbyjason]POSTED BY GEAREDUP

So many of you don't have a clue when it comes to ordering gear so I thought I would try to clear some things up!
    1) Never order from a website, unless it is www.carecenter.com or www.androusa.com for needles.

those arent the only two sites there are medical suppliers that have succesfully delivered hundreds of needles to people i know but u make a good point about scammers

wow great post, taught me alot. Thanks, from a newbie!

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    bro, look at the date he was merely suggesting sites to order pins from.

This thread should be called ordering pins 101

Ragingapplesauce is offline New Member

Good post

GOod post

pelly789 is offline Member

good

great post very informational! somethin every1 should read

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    bump

smmrsm2000 is offline New Member
    i wish i would have seen this post when i started my first cycle. u can't get pins over the counter where i live....

fijiman09 is offline New Member
    Let me start off by stating that I'm a dumbass and I know it! I ordered my first supply from a .com before I did enough research. Fortunately, my gear arrived, I'm at the end of my cycle, and I've made some awesome gains. However, I am a little concerned about my source (no, I'm not asking for one). I've heard similar stories from other members about how they ordered successfully from a .com site, but eventually either got scammed or found out about someone else getting scammed. Should I try to get a safer source or should I stick with what worked for me the first time? Again, I am not asking for a source.

BTW, I realize there is a lot of potential for flame on this post so I'm lighting an incense candle to the thread gods in hope that the vets won't burn me up!

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks.........

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is 5 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdrol1971
    Thanks.........
    thanks for what?

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    Im just learning here...give me a break...thanks for all this info,was going to order online from www......................com and i saw that they were on the scammers list plus a few other ones i noticed thats all thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superdrol1971
    Im just learning here...give me a break...thanks for all this info,was going to order online from www......................com and i saw that they were on the scammers list plus a few other ones i noticed thats all thanks again!!
    break with what? lucky that site was edited out...

LegalMan is offline New Member

Ordering Legal

You can order legally through many companies...I've had HUGE Success with a company called infinity Rejuvenation!!!! Very Quick service and knowledgable.....everything you need u can order from them...

mateo112 is offline Associate Member
    good info

realtalk is offline Associate Member
    I like this post it was pretty good

gottibme is offline Associate Member

sites

what about ordering from websites that are approved by your suppliers list?or by members?

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    so I guess there are a some to order safe from

needles is offline New Member
    I too have heard tractor / farm supply stores carry pins for livestock. Does anyone else use vet grade? Any difference?

kobiack is offline Banned
    well, i'm glad that someone has a better way... but, i'm assuming it's not all that easy to get a source from a mod. at least i would hope it wouldn't be that easy...

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    I would still like to see a scammer's list here. Good Thread.

BLWNBYU is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly View Post
    I would still like to see a scammer's list here. Good Thread.
    ditto

tembe is offline Member
    bump

SmallGuy0341 is offline New Member
    What about AR-R .com . It's advertised here. I would hope a web sight thats advertised on the sight is legit. Mainly due to the fact that I just bought pins from there but it was a week ago and still haven't seen them.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ar is too much $$$$

c.phantasy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbyjason View Post
    POSTED BY GEAREDUP

So many of you don't have a clue when it comes to ordering gear so I thought I would try to clear some things up!
    1) Never order from a website, unless it is www.carecenter.com or www.androusa.com for needles.
    The reason is that many people see a website and think oooo, but they are usually scammers taking advantage of newbies thinking it is that easy, to find a website and place an order.
    2) Don't open post asking for gear, that is an invitation for scammers to try to fu*k you
    Do it through email with vets or moderators
    4) Try to get references from a moderator or a vet. If a source has been around for a while then they will have made some friends and these friends will surely back them up.
    5) Make sure you order enough gear for an entire cycle, including an anti-estrogen. I have seen many people post say "I finally received my gear and how should I cycle my 6 Sustanon amps!" Sorry bud, but now your cycle will have to be delayed until you order the rest of it.
    6) Try to find someone else that has ordered from them. If you know someone else that has ordered from the source with success then the chances of you getting ****** are slim.
    7) Check as many scammers lists as possible!
    They are everywhere, on many sites!
    If you follow these simple steps it will reduce your chances of getting scammed greatly. Too many people are getting fuc*ed. Most of the people that are claiming to be sources are just trying to scam you!
    Email a moderator!
    ---------------------------------------
    I have heard many guys emailing me lately saying they have had members of this board and other people email them telling them they can hook them up! They will almost always be a scammer, no matter how good they talk to you!
    If you get a source make sure they are backed by moderators and actually check to make sure and only get references from moderators UNLESS you like getting scammed!
    Just because it looks like it is a good deal doesn't mean it is, by getting scammed you might actually pay more in the long run!
    Great post bro

Edited, please read the rules.

Would you recommend me to ask him for a picture and then post it in this forum to see if its valid?(He could fake the picture too,but...)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by c.phantasy View Post
    Great post bro

Edited, please read the rules.

Would you recommend me to ask him for a picture and then post it in this forum to see if its valid?(He could fake the picture too,but...)
    you are asking someone who isn't even a member here any more, this threas is 8 years old.
    in any event, a source could give you a picture of legit gear then sell you different gear, unless you have a pic of the gear you have it would still be a gamble.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information