Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jadam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    dont think they care...they want patients not healthy people
    So true. I think a lot of people on here have had prozac tossed their way intially. It's such a wonder drug according to doctors!

Cravenmorehead is offline Associate Member
    The simplest BP solution is a diuretic like HCTZ and an ACE inhibitor like lisinopril.
    This combo is not only effective but dirt cheap.
    Beta-blockers are ok but really interfere with cardio since you can't achieve maximum heart rate easily. I would try the others first and if you have to... add a low dose b-blocker. I just make sure i get plenty of potassium.....you'll know when you start cramping the HCTZ is dumping your K levels too low.
    These newer drugs haven't been around long enough for adequate study. And imo drugs like Diovan suck......personal experience.

SSRI are the worst class of drug ever foistered on mankind. A bunch of anorgasmic women with flattened personalities.......great for marriages....

Quote Originally Posted by Jadam View Post
    So true. I think a lot of people on here have had prozac tossed their way intially. It's such a wonder drug according to doctors!
    SSRI are the worst class of drug ever foistered on mankind. A bunch of anorgasmic women with flattened personalities.......great for marriages....

Quote Originally Posted by Cravenmorehead View Post
    not good for anyone to use,im trying my best to get off of them,ive been on them for 15 years,i started out with prozac and worked my way through all of them,now for the last 7 years,its been Lexapro....and i hate'em all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information