veryveryquiet is offline Junior Member

VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log

Hello everyone
    I decided to give IGF-1 LR3 and MGF a go. I have 2MG IGF, and 2MG MGF(in same vial).

Doses
    IGF-1 start 80mcg PWO haven't decide if I want to go in the muscle worked or SubQ
    MGF start 100mcg aprox. 12hrs before workout half in each side of the muscles to be worked. I might have to increase the dose as I have heard this stuff only last about 10 days?

Stats
    Seven site caliper.
    Chest -8
    Abdominal -27
    Thigh -7
    Tricep -4 Body Fat- 11.42%
    Subscapular-10 Weight- 183.6 lbs
    Subrailiac -15 LBM- 162.6 lbs
    Midaxillary -7 Body Fat- 21.0 lbs

Tape Measurements Cold
    Bicep- 15.5 in
    Forearm- 12.5
    Chest- 41.5
    Waist- 38.5
    Neck- 16.0
    Calf- 15.5
    Thigh- 23.5

I feel like I am a higher body fat percentage I'm sure I probably am not the best with a caliper, but I am consistent so results either way will show up.

Diet now this is where it gets tricky I am going to try this.
    Cals 2500
    Fat 40
    Carb 200
    Pro 330
    Any suggestions on this are welcome I have posted a diet in the diet section but I didn't get much feedback to go on so this is what I will be doing.
    Quiet Cutting diet?
    Note: I have increase the calories in an attempt to try and bulk a little?

Thus far I have taken IGF 3 times, and MGF 2 times as of yet I haven't noticed anything of significance (biceps felt like a little bit more of a pump) but it has only been a couple of days.

Below are my current pics
    Here is the link to my pics from a little while back.
    Don't Laugh progress pics

We will see what happens!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-front811.jpg   VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-front2811.jpg   VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-front3811.jpg   VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-arm811.jpg  

More

More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-back811.jpg   VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-wheels1.jpg   VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-wheels2811.jpg   VVQ's IGF-1 and MGF Log-calvs811.jpg  

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    hey cool havnt seen any logs of these curious to see how it goes. If i had to guess i would say your body fat is over 11 percent though

Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000
    hey cool havnt seen any logs of these curious to see how it goes. If i had to guess i would say your body fat is over 11 percent though
    Agreed! And alot is in the abdomen, look at the numbers. LOL

So far I can see a difference in my muscle stamina, I worked shoulders saturday and I did my normal routine I did the same reps throughout with the same weight for each exercise no falloff what so ever. This is unusual for me. I normally will lose 2 reps the next set, or have to reduce weight. After I was finished I felt like I needed to do some more, muscles weren't fatigued.

I haven't noticed any increased pumps yet, as has been stated with MGF use, allthough my muscles do seem harder for days afterward like I worked out a few hours ago. I am going to increase the dose to 180mcg since it is going to go bad before I finish it.

There was a great appetite increase the first day of IGF injection. I ate everything in site including bad stuff. The cravings subsided after the first day, I don't know what to contribute this to, that is when I began taking the MGF this could be the reason but it is doubtful.

I have lost 3 pounds of fat allready (IGF i'm sure). WOW this is exciting, even after increaseing my calories trying to take advantage of the reported quick muscle gain with MGF use.

Update you later, VVQ

Hey everyone,

Sorry to disappoint but I got sick about a week out and I couldn't recover I went through 2 different antibiotics and I still couldn't get better. So I stopped taking the IGF, and MGF I thought it might have something to do with my immune response. The good news is I lost six pounds, and felt stronger. I have been off for about a week and I feel like the sickness is almost gone.
    On a side note the last shot I took of IGF in my shoulder made my arm numb in about a 3 inch radius around the location of the shot. It is still numb after a week no feeling at all in that area. It seems to be close to the skins surface I can pinch myself and feel nothing. I think I must have hit a nerve, hopefully feeling will return soon!
    Anyone else had something like this happen?

http://www.netterimages.com/image/177.htm

You seem to have punctured the superior lateral cuteneous nerve of the arm. You can see it in the image above. The left most image is a veiw of the right shoulder and arm of a man seen from the front. The nerves in yellow are just a representation of where the nerve will begin and the general area it covers and supplies. The actual nerves in you superfical shoulder might not be exactly where those are, but their distibution and origins will be identical. You can get an idea from the picture of what you hit from where you injected. Also, you can see where the safer parts of the shoulder to inject are located. I suspect you just injected a bit low.

As for how long the numbness will last. No chemical nerve block would last a week, so you can be sure the the nerve was physicaly cut (completely or partialy). Since the neddle wont displace the ragged ends of the nerve away from one another you can expect a slow return of sensation over a number of weeks. It is unlikely that the sensation wont be significantly duller that normal though. Some of that damage will be permanent.

Thanks for the response.
    I think you hit that nial on the head. I did go low on the shoulder, and from looking around it appears to be the superior lateral cutaneous nerve.
    Still no feeling there, allthough it doesn't affect me it just really bothers me to think about it never being the same.

Thread Information