needles is offline New Member

1st cycle ever, 170lbs, 200deca/200test e

Yes, only 200mg deca and 200mg test e per week. I started 8 weeks ago at the weight of 170lbs. I'm 6'0. I had been taking protein and creatine for several weeks before starting the cycle.

I started at 150/150 and began gaining weight very quickly(mass and water). After about 5 weeks I kind of plateaued at 187lbs. I started noticing a plateau in strength as well(could be mental). I decided to jump to 200/200. I quickly put on more weight. I decided to lower my reps to 6 at the same time so I can't compare strength.

I currently weigh 194lbs by only taking 200mg each per week. About midway through the cycle I started eating 3500 calories per day.

No one on this site recommended such a low dose. Everyone said I would waste my time and money. However, I did not want to get so big that people would know I was on gear. I'm asked almost daily how much weight I've gained. One person at work has accused me of taking gear. I love it. The big question now is how much will I lose when I end the cycle. I will be taking nolvadex for PCT.

Overall I'm very satisfied. I did not want to get so big I looked like a roid freak. I simply wanted to get to more of a normal weight and look like I worked out. Although it is tempting to go 500/500

The only drawback is that I'm very short tempered. My wife has noticed a significant difference. She says I look mad more often. I'm horny all the time(which is a blessing and a curse). Acne has been minimal on my face but I've suddenly broken out on my chest over the last 2 weeks.

Nolva for PCT?????? you will loose it all if thats all you use.

Do a search for PCT please.

skank is offline Member
    I like that you are getting great results on a lighter cycle than most would try. 24lb gain, incredible! I have to agree that you need a much better pct though.

brajosm is offline Banned
    i am very happy to hear your results, i am going to be starting about the exact same cycle very soon except with EQ instead of deca . how many pounds have u put on your basic lifts since u started.

hillshooter is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by needles
    Yes, only 200mg deca and 200mg test e per week. I started 8 weeks ago at the weight of 170lbs. I'm 6'0. I had been taking protein and creatine for several weeks before starting the cycle.

I started at 150/150 and began gaining weight very quickly(mass and water). After about 5 weeks I kind of plateaued at 187lbs. I started noticing a plateau in strength as well(could be mental). I decided to jump to 200/200. I quickly put on more weight. I decided to lower my reps to 6 at the same time so I can't compare strength.

I currently weigh 194lbs by only taking 200mg each per week. About midway through the cycle I started eating 3500 calories per day.

No one on this site recommended such a low dose. Everyone said I would waste my time and money. However, I did not want to get so big that people would know I was on gear. I'm asked almost daily how much weight I've gained. One person at work has accused me of taking gear. I love it. The big question now is how much will I lose when I end the cycle. I will be taking nolvadex for PCT.

Overall I'm very satisfied. I did not want to get so big I looked like a roid freak. I simply wanted to get to more of a normal weight and look like I worked out. Although it is tempting to go 500/500

The only drawback is that I'm very short tempered. My wife has noticed a significant difference. She says I look mad more often. I'm horny all the time(which is a blessing and a curse). Acne has been minimal on my face but I've suddenly broken out on my chest over the last 2 weeks.

so u didn't want people to know ur on gear, but u love it that they do

vmapper is offline New Member
    Nice gains...
    More TEST should be accompanied with Deca . some people make the rule of double. Runninng the same amounts will give the risk of running into severe shutdown during post time and after. Very hard to keep any gains! Like the comment above!
    PLEASE have a PROPER PCT in place ! and TAKE YOUR vitimin B6!!!! a must with DECA!

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    yeah lol, I know, sounds a little contradictory. I didn't want to be an obvious gear user. Only one person out of about 20 has said this. This tells me that I'm making the right size gain without people wondering. I was accused of the same thing in college when I was lifting "nautural" with supplements and it was a great compliment.

The deca /test e dosage was hard to determine for me. I read a lot on this site and read many different opinions. I thought one of the gurus wrote an article that supported an even dosage of deca/test. So I went with it. I also read conflicting information on PCT. I read that HCG is good, but was not convinced I needed it with Nolva for my small dosages. Again, I'm a beginner and seem to find a lot of conflicting info. Nolva seemed to be the common recommended PCT med.

As for poundage. I've gone from reps of 10 to 8 to currently reps of 6. I'd have to dig out my records, but I went from about 185 bench(10) to 230(10) in about 4 weeks. My squat went up about the same. I'm currently benching 255(6) and squating 270(6). My left shoulder is getting really sore so I may be reaching my limit. I'll take a week off.

I've got pictures, just haven't had time to download them and post them. I doubt they'll do justice... I'm no where near most of the guys on this site.

Thanks for the recommendations bros...

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    this guy was 170 at 6'0",... no ones gonna comment that maybe he shoulda tried eating and working out better first? I get shit when I say I wanna cycle and I'm 165 5'8" 8% bf.... whores

Quote Originally Posted by Saunacrank
    this guy was 170 at 6'0",... no ones gonna comment that maybe he shoulda tried eating and working out better first? I get shit when I say I wanna cycle and I'm 165 5'8" 8% bf.... whores
    lol i wouldnt have given u shit at those stats...

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I'll believe it when I see it. Not saying it's not possible but you prolly started eating more than you've ever eaten before. I need to see before and after pics.

jpeso is offline Junior Member
    lol me either sauna

hillshooter is offline Associate Member
    still no pics, I must call BS

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needles

Much of my gains from first cycle were water. I ended up keeping about 10-15 lbs of the 25 I gained, so don't expect to stay as high as 194...though your doses are so low you may be able to keep a bit more than I did.

Research Anthony Roberts pct. Worked well for me. HCG is an important component

YOKED is offline New Member
    Im on the same gear as you.
    Monday and Fridays, 1.5cc deca , 1cc test e.
    After a week of my first injection I am starting to feel edgy, irritable.

I am reading about the importance of the B-6 suppliment. Are you doing this, and how often?

Im gonna use HCG before I end the cycle, then use clomid and novadex to finish off. I was old I would keep 95% of my gains.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    hey i know what he means, kinda...in highschcool chicks used to say i was on roids, even started rumors. i wasnt and i would get mad when they said that but inside ohhh it made me soo proud and happy

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol if u give an ethiopian a meal he blows up!
    same w/ people who start aas prematurely.. sure he made amazing gains... he was already 10miles BEHIND his genetic potential.
    problem is if he couldnt eat to maintain/gain at his CURRENT weight how on god's green earth is he going to maintain at this weight? lol
    threadstarter u were no where near ready to start aas and coulda made gains like that w/ proper diet... but oh well

thanks tai, my point exactly!, Im 5'8" 170 8% bf and Im still not in need to aas

he's frriggin 6'0"

Quote Originally Posted by Saunacrank
    thanks tai, my point exactly!, Im 5'8" 170 8% bf and Im still not in need to aas
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...26#post3492726

so u gained 10lbs all natty and lowered ur bf by 2% in the past 2.5 weeks?

post some pics up i wanna see what this is all about...

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...26#post3492726

so u gained 10lbs all natty and lowered ur bf by 2% in the past 2.5 weeks?

post some pics up i wanna see what this is all about...
    busted!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    same w/ people who start aas prematurely.. sure he made amazing gains... he was already 10miles BEHIND his genetic potential.
    problem is if he couldnt eat to maintain/gain at his CURRENT weight how on god's green earth is he going to maintain at this weight? lol
    threadstarter u were no where near ready to start aas and coulda made gains like that w/ proper diet... but oh well

Wow you must be a freaking expert on physiology and steroids . I'm no expert but I know my body. I started lifting 15 years ago. You? I've tried every weight gain diet out there. You?

I knew I would gain upping my calories but I've done it many times before and never gained more than 5lbs. I worked my ass off in high school and college eating everything I could get my hands on and would be lucky to gain 5-8lbs. Creatine became popular when I was in college. Gave me instant 5-8 lbs but alot of water weight. Again, I worked my ass off and could only get to 178-180lbs. I ate right, worked out whenever my body was ready and got plenty of sleep. I couldn't get past 180! How the HELL do you think I'm going to get past 180 when I have a full time stressful job, 2 kids under the age of 3 and barely have enough time to workout. You're infinite wisdom is telling me that I'm not ready, that I need to eat. You're a fool.

I treated this purely as an experiment. If I lose everything...so be it. I'm hoping with continued healthy diet and exercise I won't. But I'm not basing my whole world on keeping it.

I have pictures, but they don't do my gains any justice(i'm sure you've heard that before). I'm nowhere near most of you guys. I'll post if you want, but I'm not going to spend an hour trying to find instructions on how to post a picture. If you want to see them that bad tell me how...

Amazing how some of you guys bash a newb who's been successful so far...

For those that care...
    I have not started B6, but I should. I debated over the HCG . I decided not to. I may regret it but I didn't get the impression from A. Roberts posts that it was critical. I've been off the deca for 4.5weeks and the test e for 2.5 weeks. I have quite a bit of acne on my chest, shoulders and back. Seems to gradually get worse. My weight has gone down a little. I'm usually at around 192 but seems to fluctuate. The crazy thing is that I'm still gaining strength,but not really size. I benched 265 for 6 last week and squatted 315 for 6. I've been busy at work so my frequency has gone down to 2x a week over the last couple weeks. Not sure if my body is resting or if I still have test in my system. I've been on Nolvadex for about a week now. 20mg a day. I'll probably take this for 2-3 weeks then maybe go down to 10mg a day for a week or two and be done with it.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    that made me laugh

people starting so early is a joke i started too early and i was 200lb at 5ft8 with a 660lb deadlift so people like this make me realise why aas are illegal in the states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information