Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dexatrim!!!!!

I just got off the scales, and they read 229! I am really in limbo now...I want to eat a cake just to bump it up to 230.

I am about to go shower and try injecting the pecs this morning/lunch...some of us stayed up a ll night, and slept all morning.
    I have a question for you swellin...why are you so concerned about hitting that 230 mark????Seems to me I'd rather put on quality mass than opposed to fat.If your losing bf and staying the same wieght your gaining I would think.But again everyone takes a different approach,some take the Lee Priest road and kill themselves to cut or you can take a much easier road.Guess it's just a matter of preference I suppose.

DB

Swellin Guest
    It is funny how success is often qualified by numbers...which are generally used to quantify. I understand your point, but you must realize it is not so much an obsession...more of a goal....like benching 405. I feel I am a little closer to the 230 than to the 405, but they are both goals. I am keeping a watch on the fat. As I told you before, I have just started doing some things to reduce the fat....but 230 is still a goal. In fact 235 is THE goal, but this is a stepping stone. While I have gained weight, I have also lowered my body fat from when I started this endeavor. That is not the norm for a bulking cycle, but it has happened. I expect to reaaly see some dramatic bf changes over the next 4-6 weeks. I was just hoping to get that "starting weight" up a little higher first. Granted, if it is only fat...then what good is it? It is just more to wrestle later while cutting.

In synopsis, 230 is just a goal....not so much an obsession. Your point is well taken, and I agree...in fact, the very concept has been incorporated into my plans........it is not simply a plan to reach 235 or bust.

As always, I appreciate your input bro! You have been a huge help, and you continue to be one!

BTW, I took your advice and injected into the pecs this morning. Left pec...just like left bi....no problem. Right pec....just like right bi....all sorts of problems. I hit two veins in the right pec. I was going in for the third time, and felt it gettting close to another one....so I eased back 1/16" and aspirated...bubbles. With a quarter inch of pin still sticking out...I let it ride. I only had a little seep back out, no more than did from the left pec though. A couple hours later...it feels a little funny, but no pain....yet.

Swellin Guest
    I responded without reading the quote DB, I forgot what I wrote. The part about the cake was humor...it didn't come across that way, but that is how it was meant.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great job swellin......Im missing the juice bro.............Dont listen to dabull bro hes a lil edgy

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Great job swellin......Im missing the juice bro.............Dont listen to dabull bro hes a lil edgy
    Needs some prunes.

Needs some prunes.
    No it's the darn Fina that gets me edgy,I chase moving cars in my past time now Great cardio and fun too.

DB

Swellin Guest
    I can't wait to try fina...I'm just not prepared for that psycho side of it! Neither is my wife.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    ah, going ape sh*t on tren is great!!! you can act like a freakin' lunatic and later on tell yourself it was only the tren! your friends and loved ones will think you've lost it, but when your huge and ripped, they'll love you again!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHA....Swellin wants his cake and to eat it too.(j/j)

Bro I'm glad u have set goals for your cycle.......and it sounds like u are gonna reach them.......I haven't asked this in awhile but how is the strentgh gains?...Are they still going good?

Swellin Guest
    Well, the strength gains are a bit of a mystery. They seem to come and go. Tonight I worked chest. I have not been hitting flat bench much if at all. I have been focusing on hitting my chest from other angles. My strength on the flat bench has done very little. On my last set tonight, I lowered 350 slow enough to be a negative....and it stuck to my chest like it were glued in place.
    I went on to incline and I tried 10 more pounds on each set, than I did last week. This time it was my second exercise, rather than my first for the night. I was able to get almost the same reps...in fact, I was only one rep short on each set. The same thing happened with board presses tonight. Strength in my other body parts is increasing slowly as well.

running the ldex will keep your water retention down and as a result, might affect your strength gains, not a big deal, once you start using tren , you'll have no worries about strength, you'll get strong as a bull and keep getting stronger every week

Swellin Guest
    I went to the gym today to do some light cardio. I took some pics of the inside of this "thing" we call a gym. While there, a buddy took a couple of pics of me.

I really suck at posing...I have no idea how to do this stuff.
    For one, I foget to flex the bi's and the back. I don't get how to make my lats flare on command either....but here goes. This should show that I have put on some size since the beginning pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I finally did it...-back.jpg   I finally did it...-posing-idiot.jpg  

wow, you put a LOT of size on bro, let me guess, you used cell tech, right?

Swellin Guest
    On a seperate note, I think I found part of the problem with my strength gains...I have been dehydrated this week. I dropped about 4-5 pounds during the week. I started back with plenty of protein drinks and lots of water and tea. This morning, I weighed 229 again. I love tea, and it is really good for you (decaf, unsweet). It is an appetite stimulant, and has some nice anti-oxidant properties. I think I will be keeping a gallon of teat fresh each day.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    wow, you put a LOT of size on bro, let me guess, you used cell tech, right?
    What part of this staement is serious ...or is any of it. You slap me with the celltech after giving a compliment.

I can always count on you and DB to keep my head form getting any bigger.

Oh yeah, cell tech and nitro tech, when combined yield 199827643836% better results than any other protein or creatine combo.

first half serious, you look like you put on a lot of muscle fast!
    second part funny, i'm Polish, so smart joke no easy to me

Swellin Guest
    i'm Polish, so smart joke no easy to me
    Sounds like you might be kin to Yoda.

swellin just took a look at the pics...you put on some nice size in those pics bro.

Is that actually a gym you train at in those pics....OMG it looks like Fred Flinstone trains there....I was looking at the plates and cable machine laughing my a$$ off.

Any way bro,kep up the hard work...the prop/anavar at the cycles end will yeild you more strength and quality mass.

Be Good

DB

i'm making a concerted effort to stop cursing at work, i went to catholic school for 13 years, so i curse like a drunkin sailor, and it's messin with my speech pattern, can't wait till i get the test and tren in me!

Swellin Guest
    Hey DB, I posted pics of the gym in the thread "What do you hate about your gym," in the Lounge. You should get a kick out of it.

Scott....you are killing me today...you are really on fire...flamer.

Hey bro lookin bigger for sure........hey I can relate to the pics of your gym(I've not seen the ones in the lounge yet).....our gym is in a major make-over...we worked all last weekend and will hit it again tomorrow, hopeful the mirrors will be back up soon, but that would be a whole thread in itself.

Swellin don't worry to much about the scale numbers, as long as your putting on muscle and the measurements are going up then all should be good....u have gained muscle and lost bf during this cycle, which is always a plus in my book.....def keep yourself hydrated, it makes the world of difference.....bro I'm drinking almost 2 gallons of water per day and yes it sucks but well worth it.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on the cycle Bro and - helluva an Avatar

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Scott - LMAO

Swellin Guest
    Today was the start of the tenth week. I injected the goods into my bi's again. This time, I only ran 1 cc per bicep. I only hit one vein, and everything went well. Only minimal discomfort tonight.

This is the last week of the deca , and I plan to ruin the test e for another week afterwards.

If all goes according to plan, I will be running test prop and anavar for another 6-7 weeks after the test e.

Today was the start of the tenth week. I injected the goods into my bi's again. This time, I only ran 1 cc per bicep. I only hit one vein, and everything went well. Only minimal discomfort tonight.

This is the last week of the deca , and I plan to ruin the test e for another week afterwards.

If all goes according to plan, I will be running test prop and anavar for another 6-7 weeks after the test e.
    What doseage are you going to run he prop and var at?

Swellin Guest
    I will be running the var at 40mg ed. The prop...I am still deciding on that one. I am really leaning toward 125 EOD and see how that works. That is 437mg per week, where I am actually running something like 420 of the enen right now. When you figure in the ester weight, 420 of prop has more test than 420 of enan. This means it should be a slight step up in the test dose. That is the plan right now anyway.

I have done a bit of reading about prop, and I have seen that the half life actually works out perfectly, if run EOD...it seems that there is no benfeit to running it ED...in theory. I realize all of that theory goes out the window when the needle goes in the ass.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Good job bro, u look awsome, ur work shows.... Keep bustin ass it def shows u put on some good size...
    Hey da bull and mass
    dont hate the player hate the game...

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Good job bro, u look awsome, ur work shows.... Keep bustin ass it def shows u put on some good size...
    Hey da bull and mass
    dont hate the player hate the game...
    Thanks for the compliments. I know I can see a difference...it helps knowing that others can too.

Chest night tonight, and I will be trying some tips from PurePower....wish me luck and health...I will need them both.

Hey bro no doubt PP knows his stuff.......so bust it up and good luck.

I am interested to see how u react to the prop.....I had thought of adding it to the end of my cycle, but I think me ending with the winny is gonna work good for me.

As always things are sounding good bro.....just continue to stay intense in the gym and rest and recover outside the gym(the best u can with the little guy at home keepin u on your toes ).

swellin, check out your pm's on ibb

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    swellin, check out your pm's on ibb
    Thanks bro! Right back at ya.

Great work bro....its scary how similar we look alike....your just a tad taller...and I think I have a bigger gut

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Great work bro....its scary how similar we look alike....your just a tad taller...and I think I have a bigger gut
    You probably have a bit more hair too. I think that my male pattern baldness has responded very favorably to the increase in testosterone ...it liked the test so well, it kicked on into high gear. Luckily, I came to the realization that I would be without hair at an early stage in my life...so this is not that big a deal. It just might be the catalyst for me shaving the whole **** thing and growing a Fu Man Chu.

BTW Mass, in that pic with Mart....in front of the shark....you can see the weight you put on during your cycle. You bring new meaning to the word thick.
    Nice work.

You probably have a bit more hair too. I think that my male pattern baldness has responded very favorably to the increase in testosterone ...it liked the test so well, it kicked on into high gear. Luckily, I came to the realization that I would be without hair at an early stage in my life...so this is not that big a deal. It just might be the catalyst for me shaving the whole **** thing and growing a Fu Man Chu.

BTW Mass, in that pic with Mart....in front of the shark....you can see the weight you put on during your cycle. You bring new meaning to the word thick.
    Nice work.
    Thanks bro......I got sort of a compliment/flame that night from a chick at the bar....I got up to take a piss and when I came back.....the chick was in my spot telling mart...I dont care how big he is...hes gonna have to wait till I get my drink before I move.........Women....who needs em...lmao

Swellin Guest
    No more deca . I ran out last week...it worked out perfectly. I think I was about 1/10 of a cc short on my last shot. I finish up the test e this week.
    I did a little research about starting the prop this week, instead of next week...and decided to go ahead with it. I am a puss...I started it yesterday, at a low dose. I survived, so I will step it up to 125mg, tomorrow. I considered running the prop at 75 EOD while still running the test e, but there are more factors in favor of running a constant dose, than easing into it with the other test....so, tomorrow I go up.
    Looks like (with the Lord, Allah, Budha, and whoever else...willing) the var will be here around the end of next week, or the start of the following week. This means I will be on prop only next week.

A small note about prop:
    I am using BD prop and cutting it with a little B12. Yesteday, I put .75cc of test e in each bicep, then I put .75cc prop & .5 cc B12 in my right delt. I can handle the bicep shots with no feeling at all. The delt shot was a little uncomfortable for a couple of hours, but went away in no time. No pain last night or today. Right now, I am singing the praises of this BD prop for not being too painful.

I told you BD prop doesn't hurt bro...if you have enough do it the right way and run 75 or better yet a 100mgs ed,you won't be sorry.Your only running it a few weeks so you won't become a walking pin cushion like myself.I've done eod in the past and wasn't happy at all with the results.Your a brave guy,go for it bro.These eod guys make me want to vomit!! Plenty of angles to hit the delts all the time,same with the pecs...legs are for pussies bro.Once the deca leaves your system,you'll see a real nice change in your body.Keep up with the nolv and l-dex so your estrogen levels stay in check while the deca is still there.Once cleared there will be no need for niether of them til pct.

Good job bro...keep it up.

Swellin Guest
    Thanks DB! I planned on keeping the nolva and exem up for another couple of weeks...then dropping the exem and see what 10mg of nolva does, instead of 20.
    I read about it, and it seems that prop should work perfectly at EOD. I am not afraid of the sticks...(that is getting a bit scary...I look forward to them to a degree). I was basing it on timing the half-life. This seems to be a subject up for debate. You see all manner of posts about prop half-life, all with different ideas.
    I certainly can see going 75 ED with very little problem.

I really see no problem with bi shots anymore. I know that the dark side of the force will win, and I will try prop in them....at least once (even with all of the warnings to the contrary). I even liked the pec shots...deffly gonna hit them with prop.....look at you, I am getting all excited and want to go in there and fire up a syringe right now.

On a seperate note, I am beginning to agree with you on the benefit of site injections. I have used nothing but my bis and delts for a while now, and both are picking up nicely. My right delt was so far behind my left (due to my surgery), but now it is catching up. I hit it more than anywhere else right now.

Thanks again for your help bro!

Swellin sounds like u got everything going good bro........LMAO about u being excited about injects....I like the delts injections, I have yet to try the chest or bis(which I don't see me injecting the test E in the bis)....I look forward to seeing your results from the prop.

DB.......I like quad injections.........so does that make me a , say it ain't so.

Swellin Guest
    For the record, I switched to ED injects. I think there may be some psychological correlation between ED injects and aggression. I think that the frequency of injection may be directly proportional to an increase in aggression and inversely proportional to the amount of patience in reserve.

I have been running the prop in all manner of muscle groups, with virtually no pain. Evidently, this new batch of pins is an experimental blood seeking pin...I think I could hit a vein in a 2x4. I have bruises all over me...I think I will call social services for spousal abuse.

DB recommended this BD prop...and so far it doesn't hurt...not even in the bi's. I am cutting it with B12 at about a 2:1 mix (prop:B12).
    I have not hit my tris or my traps yet...with anything. I expect that putting prop in those muscles for the first time is going to be a bear...such is life.

when are you gonna start that var, sometime later this upcoming week probably, right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information