Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    animator is offline Junior Member
    I was in exactly the same boat as big james above. I feel much better. I say...do the cycle, hit the gym. Diet is king.

omni is offline New Member
    I am 30 yrs and as of one month ago over 20% BF. I am now at about 17% BF. I know the desire to accelerate the fat loss with a cutting cycle (which I have never done). I think that many of us older guys forget that it is still absolutely possible to manage fat without doing a cycle. 30 minutes of cardio every other day along with a completely new and healthy diet has done wonders for my physique and energy levels - all within one month. Just my experience.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by omni
    I am 30 yrs and as of one month ago over 20% BF. I am now at about 17% BF. I know the desire to accelerate the fat loss with a cutting cycle (which I have never done). I think that many of us older guys forget that it is still absolutely possible to manage fat without doing a cycle. 30 minutes of cardio every other day along with a completely new and healthy diet has done wonders for my physique and energy levels - all within one month. Just my experience.
    yep possible for SOME....i needed TRT doses to achieve similar results you mention

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    anny change in body composition ? any increase in strength and muscle mass are your close fitting better ?
    bump for an answer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information