Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Geriguy is offline Member
    And I have an other idea.

Check some of your vials.
    The red logo is always behind the paper label?
    'Cause in Norma factory a machine stick the labels, and the red logo is always on different places (sometimes the label cover the logo, but sometimes not!)

And check the stampings. (lot number and exp date). It is always on the same place?

Pac
    Pac is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Gerigyy, it's completely useless and funny to me, what you wrote
    One example - what can happend if you unpack the box from the other side ? If you do this this way, the paper will be in the same position, like at the first picture....
    Anotehr thing - oil collor can be different because of camera.
    Yes, that's what i meant when i wrote "Description paper in the wrong place!?!.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Big Mike, remember those yellow tops you told were good to go? They
    belonged to PAC...IMO those fakers are the same one! BTW they seem to
    be from Hungary according to a member from another board.
    yes SJ, I do remembre these yellow top decas. If you remember, I have bad feeling about these decas first . I'm still little bit confused about them.
    Maybe PAC is this "magical faker" who produce so perfect looking fakes. Sorry PAC it was just a joke
    I think faker start to educate himself. But I still beleive it can be real one. Judge_dread will helps us for sure. Logo and Exp Btch# positions is not so important for me, because all lebels are made by machines, and they just do their job, not watching if logo and label is at the right positions.
    When i was younger, I visited one pharmaceutical factory with the school, and I saw how they are produced. About 200-500 000 pills and about 5-10 000 ampules every minute. Therefore I hope little differences in position can happend, even if amp with logo on the glass came a little bit turned to label machine.
    Also I remember Bionabol from Bulgaria, which were packed by 40 tablets in glass bottle. in some glass there was 39 pills and in another there was 42 pills. This was becasue of old packing machines, which were not counting the pills, but they were packing tablets by weight of glass+pills. If there came to machine a glass which were lighter than another, than machine put more pills in glass to fulfill total weight. Therefore i think, small details changes can happend in original factory too - even if it's producing milions of pills and amps every day. Therefore the label-paper quality, used characters font and ampul tops are much important for me.
    I'm, little bit confused of this stamped Batch# and Exp date, but if Judge dread find out, that NORMA changed this thing a little bit this year, there will be no reason to tell it's fake. that's my opinion.

steds4 is offline New Member

hey

hey Pac
    these look good to me mate.
    the way to check is peal off the label on the bottle the Norma under the label in blue or red should be ingraved into the bottle and not rub off or peal off in anyway NORMA HELLAS S.A is engraved into it see pic in red(newer) or Blue (older) sorry about the pic quality taken from a book not prepared to rip a label off mine!
    steds4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-picture-67.jpg  

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steds4
    hey Pac
    these look good to me mate.
    the way to check is peal off the label on the bottle the Norma under the label in blue or red should be ingraved into the bottle and not rub off or peal off in anyway NORMA HELLAS S.A is engraved into it see pic in red(newer) or Blue (older) sorry about the pic quality taken from a book not prepared to rip a label off mine!
    steds4

Last edited by Seajackal; 12-10-2005 at 05:52 AM.

...medX... is offline Junior Member
    I believe Judge Dread has the final word (or the pic)...

Celsius.nl is offline New Member
    Last edited by Seajackal; 12-10-2005 at 05:53 AM.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Celsius.nl
    Thanks for the link bro and welcome aboard! I have a sample from 2004
    and I didn't know that 2005 were coming witht the bar codes in the stickers
    BTW if you see the labels that will be the final words to say that Pac's
    Normas are fake, they haven't changed the fonts...

agree

i agree with seajackal, these are very very good counterfeits. The E is a problem. We had simular counterfeits and had them tested. I will show only parts of pictures because it will appear in a bb-magazine soon.
    On the comp[arison you'll see that this fake had a "good E' with the bottemline longet then the upper two. They use that same E in the white part of the label, the real ones don't.
    Real as wel as fakes come in a box wrapped per ten and in a box of 300.
    Last month the price for Norma went up from 2.55 to 2.58 euro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-comp.jpg   Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-normalabels.jpg   Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-e.jpg  

deviations

The watermark doesn't light up and has no watermark. The logo is blurry and it contains an other steriodal content then nandrolone , my guess is Test prop, but we haven't analysed the real content (yet).
    what i want to say is: the Norma counterfeits are olmost perfet to perfect, only minor deviations give it away and still then only analyses makes it a 100% fake or counterfeit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-normawatermark.jpg   Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-normalogobos.jpg   Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-norma-0402005bos.jpg  

fakes

Three different contents...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-fakes.jpg  

Just one question, if you don't mind, Dutch, what about the numbers "3" and "4" are
    the fonts in the batch/exp date always the same, I mean closed 4s and not rounded
    3s in the real ones? I have mine with fonts like that, so if we see any other good
    fakes we can have an idea by this also! Thanks for the inputs Dutchm now I think it's
    time for PAC to get his money back. Now guys are you satisfied with my doubts on
    PAC's decas?

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Just one question, if you don't mind, Dutch, what about the numbers "3" and "4" are
    the fonts in the batch/exp date always the same, I mean closed 4s and not rounded
    3s in the real ones? I have mine with fonts like that, so if we see any other good
    fakes we can have an idea by this also! Thanks for the inputs Dutchm now I think it's
    time for PAC to get his money back. Now guys are you satisfied with my doubts on
    PAC's decas?
    They changed these data fonts from one batch on an other, the rest of the label is still printed in the old familiar fonts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nandrolone Decanoate - Norma EXCELENT FAKES-datachangeb.jpg  

I was mentioning about the batch in the Normas, not Organons, Dutch, sorry man
    my bad.

Thanks for all the info DutchBB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information