High-roller is offline Member

gain muscle, what to do.

Well I have posted a long post and only got to reply, so i my mind I am doing things ok, I have found out I don't need roids yet, which I a good thing, I was told that I shouldn't do cardio, but I would love to lose my spare tire? It is a soild spare tire, if I were to run it wouldn't jiggle.

But it is sticking out and my back fat is low but it is there, I have drop from 170 to 163 with-in 2 weeks, I don't really want to go down that far I would love to be 170,anyways enough on my body,

I CAME HERE, To find out about this lipoframe and amp-02, would this help me out,

if you have used it let me know what you have gain or lose or how much you toned up,

Thanks, and I hope to get more then 2 replys

Have a nice day!

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    The best thing to do is do some research and then ask questions about things you've researched. Don't just ask open ended questions like your title. People don't want to respond to threads like that. Guys here are more than willing to help but only if you prove that you want to help yourself. You need to do cardio. Not marathon running or anything but definitely something. Start in the diet forum, food is the base, learn how to eat properly, then move on to the next thing. Supplements, learn the basics, start with them (multivitamins, protein, creatine, etc). Then move to exercising. Lastly, if you want, learn about steroids and decide if you need them somewhere down the road. Not flaming you, best I like when people are straight with me. IMHO, start a new profile name without a reference to steroids, it makes you sound like, well, a newbie which you are but won't be for long if you dedicate yourself to this site. Don't worry about it though, we can't learn from our mistakes if we never make them. Good luck.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, don't worry about your weight. Just worry about looking and feeling healthy. 12% bodyfat at 210 lbs looks and feels a hell of alot better than 22% @ 250. You'll probably lose some weight at first from water and fat burning but will soon start gaining weight as you build muscle.

Thread Information