Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Earth gym

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Earth gym

Found this few hundred pound rock. At least 250lbs. Moved it roughly 50 feet up a river to the edge of a waterfall I found. This was during a ruck with 80 lbs of sand in my MOLLE pack. On a horse trail. So I incorporated some of my training to aid me. I.e dead lifts / Atlis stone lift. etc. love training that aids me in real life applications
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-16-2022 at 08:45 PM. Reason: I love to edit

nevermind. I'll have to figure out how to open the video from a different file. Opposed to my personal social media account

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Found this few hundred pound rock. At least 350lbs. Moved it roughly 50 feet up a river to the edge of a waterfall I feel found. This was during a ruck with 80 lbs of sand in my MOLLE pack. On s horse trail. So I incorporated some of my training to aid me. I.e dead lifts etc. love training that AIDS me in real life applications
    Very cool. Sometimes you have to use the tools that are right at your feet. I used to drive to the country and shut my car off,,put it in neutral and push it 1/4 mile to 1 mile for my leg training.
    Marsoc, Cuz and WasAcouchPotato like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Very cool. Sometimes you have to use the tools that are right at your feet. I used to drive to the country and shut my car off,,put it in neutral and push it 1/4 mile to 1 mile for my leg training.

Real nice man. I try to neutral push the truck any chance I get. Like if I want to move it and not start it lol. Always wanted to do that lol. Yeah I'll start a list of my earth gym training lol

Love doing stair sprint on these steps. I skip every 3 steps or so to get. Full range of motion. Super set with air squat at the top of each climb, finish with lunges, calf raises, on leg air squat etc.Attachment 165332
    Attachment 165333

The trail was an old rail road. And these steps went up. Cliff face and we used as a loading dock. Now they are just real steep steps in the middle of nowhere. And I love it
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-08-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Usually try a sledge and steel wedge to split wood rather the log splitter. Work that core a bit me whatever else it works. Attachment 165334

They were instilling new power line towers and this little gem , rebar re enforcement for the concrete pickings/base for tower. I called the cage of motivation (steps of motivation etc lol). I would get done running and hop on this thing no do wide grip pull-ups. Attachment 165335

I would ruck in the park with a pillow case with 80 lbs of end in it. Strapped inside my ruck sack/ MOLEE pack. I would hit rough terrain horse trails, I came across this bridge. Decided to stop and do pull-ups. Sometimes with the pack on but not usually. To heavy lol
    Attachment 165336

Breaking news. Update !!,
    Just devastated my legs through shock and awe. As ,unchanged as I can with body weight squats, stair sprint, lunges and incline lunges.

Attachment 165357
    Pre fatigued by doing a set of lunges (12 each leg) Sprinted up these steps. Skipping ever 3 steps for full range of motion (ROM). And at the top after each climb I would super set with 20 air squats. Did this package for a total of around 4 times. Back to back. No breaks Inbetween so for me just easing into training again. It was sufficient.
    Afterwords I did about 20 lunges (each leg)
    Did 4 sets (2 sets per leg ) single leg stepping up onto a platform mid thy height. 20 reps each set. Center stance one set and shoulder width stance another set (focuses more on the inner and outer quad depending on the distance of your stance )

Pictures to come. I always find myself wanting to do more after i catch my wind. There is about a 50' incline ramp leading to the path. About 20% grade. Decided to lunge up the ramp twice. Started getting wobbly at the top both times. And called it quites.all while jammin some HAnk Williams Jr. The south will rattle agin
    Making the best out of what I have.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-09-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Attachment 165360Attachment 165358
    Now sipping some recovery sauce. 40 grams whey roughly. With milk.

The Gatorade and bcaa plus glutamine is my pre and during workout drink plus I had a 25 gram whey shake pre WO mixed with water
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-09-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Dude my legs are thoroughly sore from the step sprints yesterday. All them super sets squats etc got me feeling a nice pain.
    The type of soreness that it hurts to sit down on the toilet lol. Or anything for that matter. Sucks i got a go work on a Latino with someone for a bit. I get way more sore from that session then I did when i was using all the weight on the bowflex machine ( I have no gym pass, just using my sisters bowflex here and there )

Decided to hit the calvs up today. Few heavy power sets. 8 reps. Single leg standing raises. Then after the 4th or 5th set. I died a drop set. Starting with 3 rep max dropped weight then got 4 reps, then 4 then 3. (And this was after waiting about 1 minute. After my first few sets which were all done back to back. Did one leg and right to the other leg and so on. Real quick calv session.

My quads and hams are so sore it hurts to sit down, get up, walk or anything at all getting annoying but I love it and it only the day after. I was feeling sore on the night after my session actually I felt it setting in. All for stair sprints, air squats etc. that i detailed above. Been getting some nice mass from it as well super shocking my legs. They are probably like wtf is this, we remember the gym and some minor sprints etc. but not this style of destruction lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-11-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Not earth gym style. But still using what I got. Which is my brother n laws and my sisters bowflex. It's cool because like Dumbbells I can work my muscles independently unlike a Bar etc.so I get independent strength etc.
    shoulder day - started with regular sets of behind the neck military press, 4 sets of 10 reps, followed by rear delt flys, 4-5 sets of 8-10, followed by hands in front shrugs , the weights weren't enough so I did like 20 reps full weight and dropped probably a little at. Time back to back to back. For bout 6 sets. Then final set 7 I put all the weight back on hoping I would be burnt out by then. But I was hardly.
    PS: it looks like I have sweet potatoes stepped to my neck. Real strong trap game lol. Jk. But seriously.
    After the went right into one set of behind neck military's again. Just then I remembered about upright rows. So I did shoulder width grip upright rows to hit my delts mainly. For bout 4 sets of 8, then did closed grip hands together upright rows to focus on my upper traps more same reps etc.

First time I did shoulder in bout 2 years. GET SOME!

PS: this was a super light day. Just easing into this
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-12-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Feel my traps getting sore already. Wish I worked out my delts more. My left shoulder stings a bit when I doing front delt raises etc. so I go easy on those. Besides that for my first session in a while isn't bad. I'll take it over nothing
    Love that soreness

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    To you guys witht he steps in the middle of nowhere...here is a training thing from my college football days.

HOP up the steps on your right foot
    Hop back down on right foot.
    Repeat using your left.
    Feel your quads grow exponentially.

First 4 months on scholarship was 4 hours a day of this BEFORE weightroom. Beastly.
    Marsoc and Scuba Greaves like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    To you guys witht he steps in the middle of nowhere...here is a training thing from my college football days.

HOP up the steps on your right foot
    Hop back down on right foot.
    Repeat using your left.
    Feel your quads grow exponentially.

First 4 months on scholarship was 4 hours a day of this BEFORE weightroom. Beastly.
    Nice. Yeah there is a platform about 3 feet high at the bottom of the steps. I sometime do plyometrics and explode and hop up a few time. But expend most my energy on the sprint sets. Been doing single legs air squats to get independant strength and not have that dominant leg or whatever do most the work. This goes for anything also. Been using Dumbbells for that reason.
    PS: I'm skipping like every 3 steps on my sprints and I exploding up as much as I can when I'm sprinting up. So there is that factor there. Thanks man

Attachment 165428Attachment 165429

Time to pick a few more pieces out of this little stock pile. Just got done splitting lifting logs and hauling wheel barrels of wood. Pretty much load the wheelbarrow double filled by stacking the wood we above the top of the barrel

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    We are currently making blocks for a resturant and fence wall here in Cebu. Carrying the finished blocks about 50 yards two at a time at end of day. Feel like on Steve Austin TV show lol.
    Marsoc likes this.

We are currently making blocks for a resturant and fence wall here in Cebu. Carrying the finished blocks about 50 yards two at a time at end of day. Feel like on Steve Austin TV show lol.
    Exactly How I got huge forearms. It's one thing that everyone notices on me. Lol. I do masonry work and labored for a few years. Clamping about 12 bricks in a clamp. Stocking blocks on scaffolding is like mon stop upright rows lol. Yeah carrying 12" blocks. Or retaining wall blocks. Some weigh around 100lbs. Almost like kettle ball swinging but not as high obviously. Wheel barrels of mortar. . Yeah that's how I developed my trap and my forearms. Hard labor.

And loading logs is like the atlas stone lifts. Big round awkward dead lifts in a way.

Ok fellas. ...ladies perhaps. Whatever.
    Did arms today. Was unsure on what to do. While I been easing into training again I been trying to focus on my lacking areas. Lower chest(so just say chest) legs, arms/biceps( because I focus on building my triceps to aid my bench and more real life applicable situations and your upper arm is mainly tricep )

Did shoulders the other day. Was a split between back and arms. Did arms
    Regular sets laying down skull crushers. Standing up tricep press downs palms flat, seated above the head tricep presses..
    (Everything is independant the same as Dumbbells to build independant strength/size so the dominant muscle isn't dong most the work ) only have a bowflex anyways. Whatever ...
    30 seconds rest Inbetween each set. And maybe 1.5 minutes Inbetween various workouts cuz the setting up machine etc.)
    Did standing bicep curls. Shoulder width to get even work on the outer and inner bicep heads, got pretty decent pump, followed up by sets of hammer curls.
    (About 4 sets of 8 reps each workout). The hammers and biceps curls along with the seated above head presses. Each was giving me real nice pumps. Felt like Arms were gunna pop

25 grams whey isolate pre, bcaa and Gatorade during, post workout was roughly 45 grams whey isolate and a bag of haribo gummy bears for the dextrose insulin spike. And I was waiting about an hour till i had the shake so I wanted carbs and sugar at least while I waited at the drug store.
    Baking a large sweet potatoe I cut into frys with olive oil. And fitting to grill a sirloin beef burger. Baby. GET you SOME!!!
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-14-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Decided to do back today
    ( all done on a bow flex since it's all I have right now! Independant strength like dumbells because of the machine grips )
    Started by doing wide grip palms away pull-ups on the machine. Super set with wide lat pull downs. 4 sets of 5 reps pull ups to 8-10'reps pull downs.

Wide grip rows ( seated cable rows type of action ) to target upper back and mid trap etc super set with seated Arms straight in front shrug straight back to target and isolate the mid trap. 4 sets of 10 reps rows eventually exhausted down to doing 8 reps and was super setting with the shrugs doing around 8-10 reps
    About 4-5 sets of around 8 reps seated rows with palms facing up and elbows kept tucked to My sides to target lower lats and lower traps.
    Did single arm rows with Knee and other hand on bench elbows out and up wide row for upper back more so. then did the other arm, then when I went back to my other arm again I changed to keeping my elbows to my side for lower lats etc and repeated back and forth for a few sets. About 8 reps. As soon as I finished my sets with one arm I went right to the next no rest.
    Finished with Y raises to target and isolate lower traps. Because the lower trap activates to pull your shoulder blade down and in towards your spine. Lay face down on an incline bench grab some Dumbbells and lift your arms straight in front of you all the way up so it looks like your making the letter Y with your body..

Real simple light back work out. Got home and noticed the thickness is real nice. Can't wait to hit some real steel and iron though. And it will be real nice to start this Sus250 ..just waiting on actual pharma pct meds.

Atlis stone lifts all day. Except I used large round sections of hard maple logs.

Awkward grip. Deadlift and deep squat movement and turns into a sudo straight leg dead lift after resting in on my knees about midway up

EARTH GYM STRONG MAN COMPETITION !!!

Chest day: for my first month of easing back into my training. I'm doing normal sets, some super sets if I have the ability to choose a variety of moves to super set with.
    Just keeping it simple and already seeing some bmi changes in mass, fat etc. PS: my body literally fluctuates almost daily it seems when talking about fat, and I seem to gain mass/thickness fairly swift, waist line and in my love handle area seems to fade away some days. Others days they are more there.

Didn't change much up as for rest time innetween sets (30seconds)
    Or really change the lifts up because some proven lifts area always good to do, "if it's not broke don't fix it"
    But I didn increase the intensity by adding a little more weight which was easier then last time and I got the same amount of reps In to failure( 3~4sets of 8reps) as I did last time with less weight (did the full amount allowed on the bowflex)
    3~4 sets of 7~8 reps, 30 seconds rest between sets. Roughly 1 minute rest Inbetween different types of workouts.
    >>Flat bench
    >>>incline >
    >>>>Decline>
    >>>>>Decline flys>
    >>>>>>Flat bench Flys>
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-19-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Lol yeah that broke Skull challenge. Lol that's why I'm not impressed when I see them weekend warriors doing that shit. Cuz it's like I do that shit for fun and for work almost on a daily basis..

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I cant stand the design of the new(er) ruck sacks. I much prefer the older olive drab ones with the simple metal frame.
    Marsoc likes this.

I like my original woodland print MOLLE pack with a poly frame. Rigid and light. Attachment 165517
    I had an old allice pack. Olive drab like you said. Was nice and high up on the back. Moderate capacity though, never had the steel frame for it though
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-20-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Arm day
    Considered resting today since it's actually leg day but after getting up afternoon and then helping my brother n law sand a deck. It was to late and i just wasn't up for the intensity of it.
    3 sets of 8-reps to failure
    Started with laying down skull crushers. Hammer grip style
    Standing tricep press (down) angled grip
    Seated above head tricep press. Palms up
    4 sets 8reps to failure
    Standing shoulder width curls.
    Standing shoulder width hammer curls (to super failure. Such a pump)
    Was considering super setting my session with a back to back set of skull crushers right into seated above head tricep press
    And shoulder width curls do one rep and then do one rep of hammer curls and repeat until I do 8 reps each or so or untill I fail or my arms explode.
    But I didn't.
    Have a good day

Love incorporating various intensity raisers.
    Today was shoulder and upper trap day..again since I had limited time and I like to organically ease into my leg session since its so intense I must be psyched!!

Shoulder on a bowflex with independant grips for independant strength

There is not enough weight to shrug with at all and last time I kept in manly compound and wanted to rip up my delts and upper traps more

Started with military press super set right into shoulder width upright rows (to hit the side delts etc). 3 sets of 8 reps..towards the end I was burning out to like 7 reps
    Did closed grip upright rows (to focus on upper traps and pre exhaust them since weight is to little ) super set right into set of shoulder width shrugs
    3 sets of 8 reps
    (one set of a lift right into the other lift is considered one set) 30 seconds Inbetween full sets, 1 minute Inbetween different target area lifts (so 3 sets of 8reps super sets is actually 6 sets of 14-16 reps (due to fatiguing on the superset I may only get 6-7 reps. Is why i say 14-16)

Rear Delt bent over cable flys, super set with rear delt dumbell flys.
    3 sets of 8reps each lift. One right into the next no rest again and that's considered one set. 30seconds between sets

Using what I got when I can, making the best of it and trying to make it as intense as possible considering I'm just easing into their again.
    PS: I like that thread by CUZ. About muscle memory. Because with me just starting with these light sessions. I been noticing real decent strength increase. Wasn't doing full load on the bowflex now I'm doing all the weight pretty much for everything almost it seems. Work hard and get results. Don't limit yourself or sell yourself short.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-21-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Suicide by LEGs. Leg day. NEvER skip LEg day. It's like going full retard. You never go full retard!!!

My usual Earth gym session since I have no gym pass.
    Walked about a 1/4 mile to the steps. And did like 12 lunges before starting.

Sprinted up these stone steps Attachment 165561...Skipping every 3 steps for full range of motion. At the top after each sprint to the top i did 20 air squats. And repeated this 4 sets.
    Walked back to the truck. Did one leg raised platform squats on this concrete pad I used another one that wasn't enough light for the pic. But it allows for at least a 90degree angle for the leg to bend Attachment 165557

Then lunged up this roughly 75' incline path. About a 23% grade is guesstimate. Did 2 sets till failure at top. Wanted more so did another set. Got half way up. Attachment 165558
    I know Im going to regret this for the next 4-5 days. Probably won't hardly be able to sit on the toilet. Let alone walk properly, and steps will suck badly. But it a good pain knowing I will grow and builder stronger, bigger better. More efficient.

Pre workout was 20grams whey isolate
    Drank bcaa water with Gatorade mixed during session
    Post workout was 40 grams whey roughly, followed by 1 large sweet potatoe cut into frys and baked in olive oil, and. .75 lb steak I which was tough and I wish I knew it wasn't sirloin. I assumed. I should have bought the ground sirloin need. Either way it's same nutritional value. Attachment 165559
    Attachment 165560
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-24-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Back session. Again using what I got, so it was an independant strength Bowflex.which sucks cuz for back I like to go high volume and heavy weight, free weights and cables.
    Started with upper back 30 seconds rest Inbetween sets (first move then right into the super set move with no rest = 1 set)
    -Wide grip heavy rows super set with same seated position arms stretched out in front shrugs straight back to isolate the mid traps.. 4 sets of 8 reps wide rows/12 super set reps back shrugs
    -Wide grip palms facing away pull ups. (To failure ) super set right into wide grip Lat pull downs about 8-10 reps (isn't enough weight to do another hard 8 reps )

-Lower back
    -4 sets of as many I can do ( of regular set plus super set combo no rest between moves and 30 seconds rest between total sets )
    Palms facing towards me pull ups, closed grip and elbows kept against sides to focus on lower lats (as many as I can do )
    - no rest and right into a super set of seated cable rows (elbows to sides to focus on lower lats) (about 8 reps on the super set move )
    - face down on an incline bench , 3 sets of Y raises super sets using dumbells.
    6-8 reps, drop weight and do another 6-7 reps.( Isolates of lower traps I.e lower traps are activated by the shoulder blades rotating down and inward )
    - roughly 4 sets of 6-8 reps Wide grip lat pull overs using independant high cables with a straight bar going through the hand grips, in a seated upright position for full range of motion
    -3 sets of TBar rows (I mimicked the movement by grabbing both grip handles together and locking in both hands and then doing the TBar row. About 10-12 reps. Was real light but I was starting to fatigue muscles
    Attempted a few sets of straight leg deadlifts/ lower back / spinal erectors workout whatever they are called. It was awkward so stopped at 3 sets of about 12
    Figured I should keep the workout relatively quick so I don't go catabolic. All natural. So I stopped
    Upper Back was looking nice and thick.
    HIT That one time and choke
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-26-2016 at 08:43 PM.

A quick calv session since I didn't do them on leg day.
    Garbed on hand grip and hoisted it like it was slung over my shoulder ,same side as whatever foot I was on. Side single leg calv raises. After I did one leg I went right to the other leg and I repeated this for about 10 sets total started with 8reps and worked my way down to about 5 reps from fatigue. Then I drop set each time to where I was doing about 5 reps.

Did seated calv raises only about 2 sets, then I did standing raises again but with my foot pointed out a few sets. I just like too keep going and hitting all types of angles.
    That was it

O yeah. Topped it all off after the little session with some "ladder raises" I made that term up. But I was helping my dad put the railings up on the new pool deck so as I was standing on the ladder steps I would do standing calv raises. Burning them out since I already worried them out earlier.

Dude my calvs are CRIsPY. Glad I got that calv session in on my off day. Almost fell over at a meeting I had lol. Dude prob thought I was drunk

Chest plate sustained damage. Broke down by intense barrage of drop sets getting hit from all angles.

No but serious. It was chest day indeed a session that I haven't felt in a while. I organically ease into my training considering my lack of gym membership or free weights etc. using a bowflex but it's better then nothing. So I figured today I will switch things up and increase the intensity significantly. Mainly because I'm hardly sore after doing normal sets in the previous sessions. Regardless of number of sets of using all the weight and isolations after compunds etc.

Started with triple drop sets to abosolute failure each time, Fkin burning lactic acid flushing my chest
    Flat bench- 3 sets
    8reps dropped weight then did 7reps dropped weight then did 6 more reps roughly., did as many as I could so it varied each time. Nothing is strict besides intensity. No rest Inbetween dropping sets and then 30 seconds rest in between each triple drop set

Incline bench - same thing
    Decline bench- same thing but it was real bad after the first 18 sets in total 3 triple drop sets which is 9 sets In total. X 2
    In my sister and brother n laws basement with nobody home. Grunting like an animal each rep
    When I didn't want to do another I would bang out like 2 more
    Bursted up on the press fast twitch muscle style each rep ,then let it down slow on the very last rep cuz I couldn't do that each time (couldn't let it down slow each time cuz I had to focus on getting it up and the momentum )but definitely exploded up each rep ..felt like my chest was going to combust.

Instead of doing flys like I was on my previous session after my regular sets.
    Rather this time I did triple drop sets and I finished with pull overs

Pullovers. 3 regular sets of 8,8,6 . Used the high handlegrips with a bar through it sat down and arms stretch above my head.
    I did a pull over but didn't go all the way down as to not engage my lats
    I stopped at the angle that your arms are at when you do decline flys so a little more then 45 degrees down I imagine. So it's mainly chest. beyond shoulder width wide grip. .
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-30-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Dropped some firewood off at the brother n laws house. Their having a clam back spur of the moment. When everyone gets back from their stands or whatever. Deer hunting....
    All types of elk/venicine chili , hog meat, clams etc etc

Did a quick drop set calv session while I was there just to burn em up a little. Still sore from the other day so I went light. Only because I heard you can train calvs everyday

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Cool post. Very original marsoc.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Cool post. Very original marsoc.
    Thanks brotha. I find creative ways to challenge the body and mind, figured I'd document it incase someone doesn't have a lot of resources to use (gym pass etc ) and they can get some ideas. I know the bowflex isn't creative but it's all I got and I'm using knowledge in was to increase intensity to make it work.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I hear you. I meant cool thread I have never seen one like this. Pretty bad ass real world objects will make you real world strong. Probably has serious strength advantages over the gym
    Marsoc likes this.

Arms

Man where they pumped

Started with biceps because I hate biceps and after a grueling session for triceps I lack the effort it seems.

No specific amount of reps. Just till failure and beyond.
    Did shoulder width independant arm grips. Standing curls.
    3 total sets of triple drop sets each set
    8reps then 5-7 reps then 5 usually stop and rest 30 seconds then do that 2-3 more times.
    Did 3 regular sets of hammer curls because arms were busted already. 7-8 reps

Triceps. Same thing. Laying down tricep press / skull crusher. 3 triple drop sets till failure. Max 8 reps I shot for. Then it dropped after each drop set somroughly 8reps, 6-7reps, 4-5 reps..

Seated above head tricep presses..

Then standing tricep press downs...same type of triple drop sets.

Started my own gun show after words!!!

Shoulders and Upper Traps

Nowhere near enough weight for upper trap shrugs so I had to start the turning the brain gears lol...not far off from my other sessions incorporating super sets, drop sets, combos, pre exhaust, HIIT (30 second rest inbetween full sets i.e multiple drop sets/super set combos etc..all sets to failure unless there was enough weight to where I could fail at 8 reps max..

started with behind the neck Military press 8 reps...super set with shoulder width up right rows 7-8 reps ( shoulder width grip makes it a compound lift incorporating all 3 heads of the delt I believe)
    5 total super set Sets...that's 16 total reps each set x 5 is like 75-80reps... a shit load of reps total just for the first workout ( keeping it mainly compound moves since all I have is a bowflex...I wanna save some combo variations for when I get a gym pass)

wanted to pre exhaust the upper traps before I did my shrugs so I did closed grip upright rows which focuses more so on the upper trap opposed to the wide grip upright rows.. just did 3 regular sets of 7-8 reps

used 1 hand grip and connected it to both carabineers so I could do 1 arm shrugs so I can use more weight and actually work them out with power reps (6-8 REPS)...SO I DID 1 arm shrugs as many as I could do with one arm then switched to the other arm, and went right back to the other arm back and forth over again until I did like 5-6 sets for each arms. Fatigued enough to where I started with 12 reps (failure) and ended up getting like 8-10 reps in the end.

cant forget about rear delts..did 3 triple drop sets of bent over rear delt flys/raises ( used the bowflex 1st and crossed the cables for more range of motion) started and got my 8 reps. then dropped the grips and picked up a set of small dumbells, did 10 reps then dropped them and picked up lighter ones and did 10 more reps. repeated 3Xs (85 TOTAL REPS roughly)...try to focus on the rear delt lifting the weight opposed to just doing a sudo row and just squeezing the mid traps or shoulder blades together.
    I hold the dumbbell by touching my thumb to my small pinky finger lol and kind of lift my elbows up using my rear delts as if I was a puppet on strings lol..(jus thought of that ).

Got that money,,left no money on the basement floor for anyone else...well maybe a little because all I had was the bowflex and def could have gotten it in way more...
    AT EASE!!!!
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-06-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information