Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: T-mos "gone but not forgotten"

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Maybe its time Big came back..

He and T-Mos spent hours every day in the Q&A keeping things in order, things can get out of hand without a vet in there....
    i concur

its gonna get out of control with out those 2

ill stick my lounge

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    It's been nearly 12 hours since I found out and I'm still lost for words, I'm deeply saddened by the loss of such a great guy. If anything, I hope something positive can come from this tragedy. May you rest in peace David

~Kat~

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    What? I live in Pittsburgh
    check pm

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy Sh*t!!!!!

A few weeks away and I come back and find out this terrible news?!

I am still hoping that T-MOS chimes in just to deny all of this.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Don't tell me juice was the cause!
    no way...RIP bro you will be missed...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    That sucks.

He was a great guy who did a lot for this community.

Rest in Peace David; The Man Of Steel.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Holy Sh*t!!!!!

A few weeks away and I come back and find out this terrible news?!

I am still hoping that T-MOS chimes in just to deny all of this.
    you and me both bro

"I think we should look forward to death more than we do. Of course everybody hates to go to bed or miss anything but dying is really the only chance we'll get to rest."

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    RIP T-MOS U will be greatly missed.

DOM6 is offline Member
    this methnal tren must be really bad, anyone else ever run it?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I just thought I should let you guys know that I read the Obituary for people who were/are still doubting this or thinking it is a JOKE.

T-Mos and I spent a lot of time PMing each other on certain things.. he helped me through a lot.. most importantly my DEPRESSION.. I knew some things but will never release them.. he was a good dude.. the best kind of dude.. the kind of dude you want on your side for anything... i wish i had known him in "REAL" life because I am sure he was even more of an AMAZING MAN.. It saddens me that I will never get to see him... ... we spent a lot of time discussing certain things, and HE IS THE SOLE REASON that I chose to take up a BODYBUILDING Career instead of an MMA career... He influenced me more than I could ever portray into words.

My Heart goes out to his Loved ones he left behind... I can not even imagine what they must be going through.. well yah I can, I just lost my best friend 6 weeks ago so..... I of course know what it is like to lose someone very close to you... Words can not explain the sorrow...

He will be forever remembered !! RIP T-MOS (David) Rest in Peace bro...

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    I'll never run it now.. regardless if it played a role or not... I just do not feel the need to use a substance of that NATURE.....

EVER....

But regular TREN on the other hand.. lol.. That's a different story altogether...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I just thought I should let you guys know that I read the Obituary for people who were/are still doubting this or thinking it is a JOKE.
    Post a link then...

A lot of people would obviously like to read it bro..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Pm me a link because I lived in the same city as David and couldn't find it

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

T-Mos and I spent a lot of time PMing each other on certain things.. he helped me through a lot.. most importantly my DEPRESSION.. I knew some things but will never release them.. he was a good dude.. the best kind of dude.. the kind of dude you want on your side for anything... i wish i had known him in "REAL" life because I am sure he was even more of an AMAZING MAN.. It saddens me that I will never get to see him... ... we spent a lot of time discussing certain things, and HE IS THE SOLE REASON that I chose to take up a BODYBUILDING Career instead of an MMA career... He influenced me more than I could ever portray into words.

My Heart goes out to his Loved ones he left behind... I can not even imagine what they must be going through.. well yah I can, I just lost my best friend 6 weeks ago so..... I of course know what it is like to lose someone very close to you... Words can not explain the sorrow...

He will be forever remembered !! RIP T-MOS (David) Rest in Peace bro...
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I am floored...I just came back in after a few days out.. I am floored

DEE151 is offline Productive Member

Unhappy

this board will never be the same with out t-mos. every time some one had a question about something he allways had a great answer to give or if we could not under stand something he allways broke it down for us to under stand..

now that T-MOS is gone you vets that are out there need to be able to help us more like t-mos did and answer alot of threads cause as a good vet thats what T-MOS did.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    This isnt a joke. He did pass away and yes he had been struggling with depression. His business was not doing well and it was a week to week thing. He had been having some family issues also. I had talked to him not long ago and he said he felt fine. If anything send the condolences out to his son, who is entering his sophmore year of college. David was a stand up guy and I will surely miss him. Pt if you like I could send you an address to where you could send flowers or such.

PT
    Please do. Thank you. I will send some from the entire board
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Also please keep his sister and son in your prayers.

David lost his older brother(also a lifter) to a pain killer addiction. David always said this life can eat you up, I believe he was referring to that fact its easy to get hooked on rec drugs to help with pain, relax or whatever. That is why he tried hard to set a positive example and be a responsible user.

If you want to honor his memory then use responsibility and educate yourself.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Aww Man. This hurts in the worse way. I was hoping it wasn't true. Didn't know u long but RIP brother. You were truly one of the good guys in my book.
    RIP T mos

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    If anything send the condolences out to his son, who is entering his sophmore year of college..
    No child should ever have to experience such a loss.

I hope to God his son makes it through these hard times.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    This has me at a total loss for words... all I can say at this time is I feel he is at peace... and I pray for those whose lives he touched and are left behind to grieve...

Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW...

I have been PMing him for the last week to see why he has not been around and he has not gotten back to me.

He and I are members at another board also and he also has not answered.

I am truly sad to hear this.

I have talked to many times about history and training.

He has stated that he has cycled only 4 times in his life.

I am truly at a loss

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow.

Im speachless. I can't believe he's been snatched away like that. Damn...

My sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones. RIP TMOS.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Wow! Sorry to hear about this..Best wishes to his family and friends....including members of this board...fukin sucks because I was just getting to know him R.I.P T-Mos

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man, im sitting here in tears. i know i havent met alot of guys on here personaly but the family feeling i have for some on here runs deep.
    T-MOS was/is the greatest person i have met on this board ever. I am so sorry to hear this news.
    R.I.P big man, u will never be forgotten here......

Damn i deleted the old PMs...

He was a great person.

The first time cycle history came up I talk to him about how old he was and how long he had used.

He told me that in the last decade plus I had relied to much on aas and not enough on diet.

He went on to say at 44 he had only cycled for the last few years.

I am shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Damn i deleted the old PMs...

He was a great person.

The first time cycle history came up I talk to him about how old he was and how long he had used.

He told me that in the last decade plus I had relied to much on aas and not enough on diet.

He went on to say at 44 he had only cycled for the last few years.

I am shocked
    Mmmm I dunno... I think he had been on for 10 years.

Isn't that what "Friend of T-mos" said earlier??

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Mmmm I dunno... I think he had been on for 10 years.

Isn't that what "Friend of T-mos" said earlier??
    If he had been on aas for the last 10 years I must have miss read his PM...

PT
    I'm going to send flowers to the family from all of us but I don't want to write from the steroid .com brothers so anyone have any ideas? Maybe just "the board" or something. Can anyone do an e-card we can all write something on and mail or send?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is so sad and for once I don't know what to say.

TMOS, was such a dedicated and motivated bodybuilder, Ive known him for many years and knowing this great man is dead as really upset me, he helped everyone and kept his cool at all times, he was probably the most active member on this site who's only reward was knowing he helped someone achieve their goals.

Its hard to say if drugs did take a part in his death but it sure looks like it from were i am sitting, which is very scary indeed because he pushed and was very passionate about cycling safely.

I can't express how sad this really is, Ive had many public and personal conversations with David and all I can say is he is and always will be a great guy and this is a huge loss in everyway.

I am in shock and upset, I know this is only the Internet but we all did have a relationship with him on a daily basis and this as touched my heart.

All the best big guy

I'm going to send flowers to the family from all of us but I don't want to write from the steroid.com brothers so anyone have any ideas? Maybe just "the board" or something. Can anyone do an e-card we can all write something on and mail or send?
    or just "from your friends and family at AR."

I'm going to send flowers to the family from all of us but I don't want to write from the steroid.com brothers so anyone have any ideas? Maybe just "the board" or something. Can anyone do an e-card we can all write something on and mail or send?
    I would definitely suggest "the board"... perhaps "the AR community" (don't know if you want to get that name involved either).

I wouldn't put anything about steroid .com though, smart decision. I honestly think in this time of grievance, it would devastate his family to have him associated with AAS use...

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member

maybe "online family"

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    This seems unreal! I am actually picking my jaw up off the floor! Board is gonna not seem as friendly anymore with Big being gone... now T-mos is gone! That is Horrible! Please accept my sincerest condolences! Please do me a favor "friend of T-mos" and please let his family know that he had another family right here that he helped out on a daily basis! Please allow me to say that I am very very sorry for your loss! I lost my GF @ 31 years old and it is never easy but it will get easier with time! Just like T-mos was, Stay Strong and just be there for each other! Nothing is more important than that!

FOR those of you who want to read the Obit... let me know.. I'll PM YOU THE LINK...

But out of respect for DAVID I will not post it in the OPEN... even though I know we all loved T-MOS

Dave and I had become very very close over the past 2 months.. well as close as you can get with someone over the internet... we both shared the same illness... severe depression... he helped me through mine as I am sure I played a role in helping him out....

And before people start talking... NO HE DID NOT... WOULD NOT... EVER... TAKE HIS OWN LIFE !! So even though he was depressed, suicide never would even be considered an option by him. (AS FAR AS I COULD TELL.)

He will be greatly missed, he was a good friend.. and a GREAT Inspiration to me.. HELL to all of us...

RIP DAVE aka -- T-MOS 1965-2009

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Very sad news and such great loss.. my thoughts and prayers to his family. You will always remain a part of us brother.. rest in peace, t-mos!

Max

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I will WU you some money out of respect if your interested. These forums... We are all a family.... This is truly devastating for us all... No matter how much we bicker and rant...... We need to always remember who and what we are...... And that is one BIG FAMILY

thai-lan is offline Member
    i dont want to believe it!!!! what about some of you Mods check IPs of Tmos and friend of T-MOS ?? so then you could track the IPs and see if they were from the same state or whatever ......

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post

Yes, i have run methyl tren , and am actually running it right now....I am taking 6mg ed split into 4x injections daily

It is a really strong compound, and as i have said as well as David....it is definitely not a beginner or even intermediate drug....this is a hardcore compound that must be taken very seriously

I have a thread on methyl tren(methyltreinolone)....its not as detailed as tmos, but my log is what got him interested in the compound.....

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information