Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah maybe we can double team her. After were done I'm sure its probably going to be soaking wet.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I like wet snatch page 10!!!!!!!!!

It's like this, If Vida Guerra or Beyonce were in a room with you and they had this sexy skirt or dress on and said can you lick this pussy. It's not like you're going to say " damm that pussy is to wet for me. I can't lick that!" I'd be in that pussy before she said her first word. lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    I like wet snatch page 10!!!!!!!!!
    I may be wrong buy i thought page 9 was after 8.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    yeah
    that post definetly needs to go in the AR hall of shame R-Tard thread!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    OPP's.....

Yeah in the Retart thread. lol

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah
    that post definetly needs to go in the AR hall of shame R-Tard thread!

realtalk is offline Associate Member

Cool

aww come on this is good for your health as well

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom
    How did you TEACH that?? Tell, tell, tell.
    well it took a long time.

The 1st step was to get her comfortable peeing in front of me when I was in the bathroom with her. This was about a year after being together that she could finally take a piss while I watched her.

2nd, so one night when we were drunk and I was eating her out in the bathroom and I asked her if she had to pee cause I wanted to watch her. She started to pee and she pushed my head down into her pussy and pissed in my mouth and it was HOT! From that point on she was comfortable releasing fluid during sex

3rd, she had to learn to both squeeze out and keep relaxed at the same time which took a while. At first she could only squirt in reverse cowgirl position because my dick would ram her G-Spot and at the same time I would finger her clit really fast.

Now, she's so comfortable with it that she can squirt while only fingering herself which is pretty cool - she doesn't squirt alot, just a dribble when she does it herself but when she squirts during sex it's an explosion! lol

And for those of you who are skeptical and think that Female Ejaculate is just piss you're wrong. There are times where she and I peed with eachother as foreplay before sex and then during sex with an empty bladder she squirted all over - soaking our comforter and mattress. BTW, squirt is really sweet because it's made up mainly of fructose and glucose.

Similarly, pee can taste really sweet too if you make sure she drinks a lot of diet drinks before hand because Artificial sweeteners aren't absorbed and instead pass right through

I wonder if rosie odonnel gets wet

damn superman now I have to go pee

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    Mine squirts 6-7 feet over and over,it takes them time to learn and comfortable doing it .but its the best.You know your getting the job done when she soaks the bed -floor-comforter-towels ect............god i love my squirter girl......their talented

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    LOL..................................Still going & going & going & going.......LMAO

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I love it!!!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Superhuman, I can't believe you drank her wee wee...

Well, at least it's warm and sterile.

who started this thread anyway?Its so long I forgot

Deltsarehot8 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman

The 1st step was to get her comfortable peeing in front of me when I was in the bathroom with her. This was about a year after being together that she could finally take a piss while I watched her.

2nd, so one night when we were drunk and I was eating her out in the bathroom and I asked her if she had to pee cause I wanted to watch her. She started to pee and she pushed my head down into her pussy and pissed in my mouth and it was HOT! From that point on she was comfortable releasing fluid during sex

3rd, she had to learn to both squeeze out and keep relaxed at the same time which took a while. At first she could only squirt in reverse cowgirl position because my dick would ram her G-Spot and at the same time I would finger her clit really fast.

Now, she's so comfortable with it that she can squirt while only fingering herself which is pretty cool - she doesn't squirt alot, just a dribble when she does it herself but when she squirts during sex it's an explosion! lol

And for those of you who are skeptical and think that Female Ejaculate is just piss you're wrong. There are times where she and I peed with eachother as foreplay before sex and then during sex with an empty bladder she squirted all over - soaking our comforter and mattress. BTW, squirt is really sweet because it's made up mainly of fructose and glucose.

Similarly, pee can taste really sweet too if you make sure she drinks a lot of diet drinks before hand because Artificial sweeteners aren't absorbed and instead pass right through

Thanks now my personal life is all over the board

only thing better than a squirter would be two at the same time,bring the mask and snorkel

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman

My wife is haveing a problem with squirting. I will get her to do it sooner or later.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    peeing on his face eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltsarehot8
    Thanks now my personal life is all over the board
    how very awkward

Damm guys this has been a really good thread.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I better get in one more before the lockdown and help this thread on its way to page 10....

I wanna see billboards across America with Superhuman's face sporting a female jizz moustache (like a milk moustache that we all got when we were kids) along with the words -
    Got wet?

Jess561 is offline Female Member
    I don't think there is anything you can do about her pussy being too wet. You either like it or you don't.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    finally after reading the entire thread (which is rare for me) Gsxxr and Superhuman brought the house down in here for sure.....I can't believe this shit was educational as well, at least for me that is........

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    I better get in one more before the lockdown and help this thread on its way to page 10....

I wanna see billboards across America with Superhuman's face sporting a female jizz moustache (like a milk moustache that we all got when we were kids) along with the words -
    Got wet?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    damn

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    BUMP for wet snatch

wolfstrike is offline Junior Member
    I love when your girl is so excited and you stick your hand down her pants from the rear and when you pull your hand out juices follow all the way and out her ass crack.Now thats entertainment.I love to then look at her and with noone watching ill lick my finger dry.Drives her nuts and more wet.

On the other hand too much wetness reduces friction.....I constantly am pulling out and squeegying off the excess before reentry

What an eyeopener to find out my GF's ex didnt eat pussy.She tells me that most guys dont like that.Then she meets me.I am so turned on by this woman that I lick her everywhere and she is a mess for it.The looks she gives me are kodak moments when my head comes up out between her ass cheeks all wetcheeked myself.

As for not eating out a girl.....you just arent turned on enuff by her.Trust me when your girl drives you wild enough youll be licking asshole like it was a swiss chocolate kiss.Very weird,kinky thing that just drives a woman wild.She even swallows now and she said that she did it before but thought it was nasty.Now its like when she knows Im gonna burst she JUMPS off me and just takes every drop not like she owes me something but more a thrist for the dirty.Its a wonderful experience and I make it even better by not jerking off for a few days before we meet.

You know just a bit over what she can stomach from her horniness so that she gets a bitgrossed by it and wonders why she is still turned on.Argghhhh you are me slave now girly
    Last edited by wolfstrike; 12-24-2006 at 06:03 PM.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    I cant believe im reading this. What the F is the problem? OMG. Its so hot. At least you know shes turned on. Just bury your face in it and lick it dry. Dont forget the ass too bro.

Errrm nebermind

yeah man its s sure sign that she gets week kneeded for ya.Thats the best part!!!

I had a GF that would get erect nipples around this guy and yet ner nipples never got erect around me.I didnt get it at all.I would nibble and suck em and nada.Yet when that dam guy would be around she would look all dazed andshit. Now thats NOT a good sign.
    Last edited by wolfstrike; 12-25-2006 at 03:57 PM.

squirtin,eatin,lickin the swiss chocolate kiss,it was a dam good thread but I think this is the end...............

Superhuman is offline Banned
    hell nah delts will be here in about 5 hours... we're gonna have some naughty fun

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike
    What an eyeopener to find out my GF's ex didnt eat pussy.She tells me that most guys dont like that.Then she meets me.I am so turned on by this woman that I lick her everywhere and she is a mess for it.The looks she gives me are kodak moments when my head comes up out between her ass cheeks all wetcheeked myself.

As for not eating out a girl.....you just arent turned on enuff by her.Trust me when your girl drives you wild enough youll be licking asshole like it was a swiss chocolate kiss.Very weird,kinky thing that just drives a woman wild.She even swallows now and she said that she did it before but thought it was nasty.Now its like when she knows Im gonna burst she JUMPS off me and just takes every drop not like she owes me something but more a thrist for the dirty.Its a wonderful experience and I make it even better by not jerking off for a few days before we meet.

You know just a bit over what she can stomach from her horniness so that she gets a bitgrossed by it and wonders why she is still turned on.Argghhhh you are me slave now girly
    OMG... ROTFLMFAO !!!! I love this thread

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    i think i got an std just by reading this.lol

Anastasia is offline Female Member
    she either got a loose pussy or your dick is too small

Got to be one of those two.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia
    she either got a loose pussy or your dick is too small

Got to be one of those two.
    Gota love a women that speaks mind and say's pussy and dick....

You will fit in well around here.....

kobiack is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    man anyone ever have a problem with a woman being too wet? What can you do about it? And how do you tell her nicely?
    ya know, i've never had a problem with that... i don't mind it. it's the "too dry" variety that gets me. i'm not inclined to carrying lube around with me everywhere i go... i mean, cause i'm not gay...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information