Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    this thread will never end.iguess wet snatch was a good topic.............361 replies and still going.....wtf?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs44
    this thread will never end.iguess wet snatch was a good topic.............361 replies and still going.....wtf?
    I was about to say the same thing when I saw this thread had 6 pages.

If you're not liking the wetness, you're hanging out with the wrong sex my friend.

I just like the word "poonanny".

10 pages......?

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    haha ..yeah I was with a girl once that used to get so wet I called her niagara falls :P ...

try telling her to clench her vaginal muscles , without tightening muscles in the thighs, bum or stomach ... (her pussy will probably feel tighter = less risk of "slipping out" :P and also make you "feel more" when you **** her .. .:P

hope that helps :P

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    I love wet pussy!!! Damn i love this thread. Would like some female input about the ass licking though. Haven't tried it with my wife because she is a hygiene freak.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by kamchez
    haha ..yeah I was with a girl once that used to get so wet I called her niagara falls :P ...

try telling her to clench her vaginal muscles , without tightening muscles in the thighs, bum or stomach ... (her pussy will probably feel tighter = less risk of "slipping out" :P and also make you "feel more" when you **** her .. .:P

hope that helps :P
    * kamchez this is your warning. Change your avatar or you will be suspended or banned.*
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce000
    I love wet pussy!!! Damn i love this thread. Would like some female input about the
    ass licking though
    . Haven't tried it with my wife because she is a hygiene freak.
    It's like a must do for me, nothing like a hot chicks nice clean a$$ to lick and suck. LOVE IT!!!

Mabe somebody will start a thread about water sports and rimming.......bet its atleast 15 pages....dare you!!!!!!!!!

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    grab your snorkel and head on in!!!!!!!!!!!

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    I was about to say the same thing when I saw this thread had 6 pages.

If you're not liking the wetness, you're hanging out with the wrong sex my friend.

I just like the word "poonanny".

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw this come up again.

BTW guys I don't think it has anything to do with brown hair and freckles nor do I think that there should be a "smell" as some of you guys speak about which is the reason why you don't go down on your woman. The type of "wet" orgasm a woman has is sweet in taste. Ok that's your lesson of the day. Im going to change my name to teach!
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Last edited by LAW; 12-29-2006 at 11:12 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I was just thinking the same thing when I saw this come up again.

BTW guys I don't think it has anything to do with brown hair and freckles nor do I think that there should be a "smell" as some of you guys speak about which is the reason why you don't go down on your woman. The type of "wet" orgasm a woman has is sweet in taste. Ok that's your lesson of the day. Im going to change my name to teach!
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Ok teach.

Teach us some more.

Quote Originally Posted by ecs44
    Mabe somebody will start a thread about water sports and rimming.......bet its atleast 15 pages....dare you!!!!!!!!!
    Your a little late bro, theres plenty of talk about water sports in the beginning of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Your a little late bro, theres plenty of talk about water sports in the beginning of this thread.
    Or maybe his girl is so wet he THINKS he's playing water sports.

In anycase, it's not a bad thing.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    omg this thread still going><

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    omg this thread still going><
    are you disappointed??

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    are you disappointed??
    YES
    THERE ARE NO PICS!
    so

is women that squirt during orgasm watersports?eh?

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    well, figured i would give yall an update on the wet girl friend. SHE IS HISTORY!!!!!!
    She turned out to be psycho!!!!!
    Let me ask yalls opinion. we had made plans earlier in the week for her to come stay the night on friday. Well she's been starting to cling a little too tight, and I have been pulling away. she texted me wednesday afternoon saying if I changed my mind about friday night to let her know. I texted her back, "ok. I changed my mind, I need some space". I did this at work, was stupid busy with customers, she called 30 times to my cell and twice to my secretaries. (is that excessive) so we talked later that day, I told her, not to call me so often, that I was very busy at work, and that I would always, no matter what call her back. well the next evening she calls at 7:00, I am in the gym, answer it, she says she exhausted and was calling to say good night. Great no problem good night. I finish my workout and climb in to the tanning bed at 8:00, get out at 8 30, there are 7 missed calls from her. so I leave her a nasty message about calling to often and I will call her tomorrow. So this morning get into work, leave my phone in my office go have a meeting with my boss. 20 minutes later I go check my phone 7 missed calls, 2 voice mails, 3 text messages.
    do yall think she has issues. And I swear on the holy bible, everyword of this is the truth, no bullshit exageration.
    so I let her know that we were through.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    well, figured i would give yall an update on the wet girl friend. SHE IS HISTORY!!!!!!
    Let me ask yalls opinion. we had made plans earlier in the week for her to come stay the night on friday. Well she's been starting to cling a little too tight, and I have been pulling away. she texted me wednesday afternoon saying if I changed my mind about friday night to let her know. I texted her back, "ok. I changed my mind, I need some space". I did this at work, was stupid busy with customers, she called 30 times to my cell and twice to my secretaries. (is that excessive) so we talked later that day, I told her, not to call me so often, that I was very busy at work, and that I would always, no matter what call her back. well the next evening she calls at 7:00, I am in the gym, answer it, she says she exhausted and was calling to say good night. Great no problem good night. I finish my workout and climb in to the tanning bed at 8:00, get out at 8 30, there are 7 missed calls from her. so I leave her a nasty message about calling to often and I will call her tomorrow. So this morning get into work, leave my phone in my office go have a meeting with my boss. 20 minutes later I go check my phone 7 missed calls, 2 voice mails, 3 text messages.
    do yall think she has issues. And I swear on the holy bible, everyword of this is the truth, no bullshit exageration.
    I think you may be the one with issues.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    YES
    THERE ARE NO PICS!
    so
    Better

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/13/13758123_6fad7**26c_o.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries
    Is this a joke. Why dont you just pic up teh dame phone once in a while. If your busy tell her that and you will have to call her later. But get this you realy do have to call her back. OMG that is so ****ing hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Better

now thats HOT

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    I always call her back within an hour. Have never not called her back. But shit, when your working, work has to be first priority.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Better

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/13/13758123_6fad7**26c_o.jpg[/IMG]

This reminds me of a joke that had me laughing for days.

Cat falls in pool

Rooster laughs

Moral of the story

Wet pussy makes cock happy

Now that you broke up with her does that mean this thread is dead?

LOL @ gsxxr's wet pussy....................

Iknew it would be gsxxr or tai that would come up with the photo!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    LOL @ gsxxr's wet pussy....................

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

1 more wet pussy pic.

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    In my opinion that is a bit excessive. But maybe she just really wanted to talk to you that day. Does she do it all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

1 more wet pussy pic.
    Hey cfiler i like your wet pussy as well...................

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I love when my girl is gushing, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockbottom is offline Associate Member
    Told you - dumpster diving. That cooch has been begging for attention down every dark alley . . .

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    stalker

Okay lets not go too far off track...

What I'm getting out of this entire thread is "My girl is too wet" so "I dumped her"....

You got scared of the poontang! It's okay to blame her for some things..... but this one... all you...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    This reminds me of a joke that had me laughing for days.

Cat falls in pool

Rooster laughs

Moral of the story

Wet pussy makes cock happy

Now that you broke up with her does that mean this thread is dead?

Yes it does.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Okay lets not go too far off track...

What I'm getting out of this entire thread is "My girl is too wet" so "I dumped her"....

You got scared of the poontang! It's okay to blame her for some things..... but this one... all you...

There is never any thing wrong with thepoontang. Most of the time, it's the **** that the poontang is attached to thet is the problem.

iidea is offline Junior Member
    Squirting girls are the best!!!!

steve_rx7 is offline New Member

Exclamation

my ex would get so wet we would have to change the sheets after sex, i loved it

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    you dont eat pussy?????
    I don't do it at all

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information