Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    I better get in one more before the lockdown and help this thread on its way to page 10....

I wanna see billboards across America with Superhuman's face sporting a female jizz moustache (like a milk moustache that we all got when we were kids) along with the words -
    Got wet?

Jess561 is offline Female Member
    I don't think there is anything you can do about her pussy being too wet. You either like it or you don't.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    finally after reading the entire thread (which is rare for me) Gsxxr and Superhuman brought the house down in here for sure.....I can't believe this shit was educational as well, at least for me that is........

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    damn

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    BUMP for wet snatch

wolfstrike is offline Junior Member
    I love when your girl is so excited and you stick your hand down her pants from the rear and when you pull your hand out juices follow all the way and out her ass crack.Now thats entertainment.I love to then look at her and with noone watching ill lick my finger dry.Drives her nuts and more wet.

On the other hand too much wetness reduces friction.....I constantly am pulling out and squeegying off the excess before reentry

What an eyeopener to find out my GF's ex didnt eat pussy.She tells me that most guys dont like that.Then she meets me.I am so turned on by this woman that I lick her everywhere and she is a mess for it.The looks she gives me are kodak moments when my head comes up out between her ass cheeks all wetcheeked myself.

As for not eating out a girl.....you just arent turned on enuff by her.Trust me when your girl drives you wild enough youll be licking asshole like it was a swiss chocolate kiss.Very weird,kinky thing that just drives a woman wild.She even swallows now and she said that she did it before but thought it was nasty.Now its like when she knows Im gonna burst she JUMPS off me and just takes every drop not like she owes me something but more a thrist for the dirty.Its a wonderful experience and I make it even better by not jerking off for a few days before we meet.

You know just a bit over what she can stomach from her horniness so that she gets a bitgrossed by it and wonders why she is still turned on.Argghhhh you are me slave now girly
    Last edited by wolfstrike; 12-24-2006 at 06:03 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike
    What an eyeopener to find out my GF's ex didnt eat pussy.She tells me that most guys dont like that.Then she meets me.I am so turned on by this woman that I lick her everywhere and she is a mess for it.The looks she gives me are kodak moments when my head comes up out between her ass cheeks all wetcheeked myself.

As for not eating out a girl.....you just arent turned on enuff by her.Trust me when your girl drives you wild enough youll be licking asshole like it was a swiss chocolate kiss.Very weird,kinky thing that just drives a woman wild.She even swallows now and she said that she did it before but thought it was nasty.Now its like when she knows Im gonna burst she JUMPS off me and just takes every drop not like she owes me something but more a thrist for the dirty.Its a wonderful experience and I make it even better by not jerking off for a few days before we meet.

You know just a bit over what she can stomach from her horniness so that she gets a bitgrossed by it and wonders why she is still turned on.Argghhhh you are me slave now girly
    OMG... ROTFLMFAO !!!! I love this thread

Errrm nebermind

yeah man its s sure sign that she gets week kneeded for ya.Thats the best part!!!

I had a GF that would get erect nipples around this guy and yet ner nipples never got erect around me.I didnt get it at all.I would nibble and suck em and nada.Yet when that dam guy would be around she would look all dazed andshit. Now thats NOT a good sign.
    Last edited by wolfstrike; 12-25-2006 at 03:57 PM.

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    squirtin,eatin,lickin the swiss chocolate kiss,it was a dam good thread but I think this is the end...............

Superhuman is offline Banned
    hell nah delts will be here in about 5 hours... we're gonna have some naughty fun

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    i think i got an std just by reading this.lol

Anastasia is offline Female Member
    she either got a loose pussy or your dick is too small

Got to be one of those two.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia
    she either got a loose pussy or your dick is too small

Got to be one of those two.
    Gota love a women that speaks mind and say's pussy and dick....

You will fit in well around here.....

kobiack is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    man anyone ever have a problem with a woman being too wet? What can you do about it? And how do you tell her nicely?
    ya know, i've never had a problem with that... i don't mind it. it's the "too dry" variety that gets me. i'm not inclined to carrying lube around with me everywhere i go... i mean, cause i'm not gay...

this thread will never end.iguess wet snatch was a good topic.............361 replies and still going.....wtf?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs44
    this thread will never end.iguess wet snatch was a good topic.............361 replies and still going.....wtf?
    I was about to say the same thing when I saw this thread had 6 pages.

If you're not liking the wetness, you're hanging out with the wrong sex my friend.

I just like the word "poonanny".

10 pages......?

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    I was about to say the same thing when I saw this thread had 6 pages.

If you're not liking the wetness, you're hanging out with the wrong sex my friend.

I just like the word "poonanny".

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw this come up again.

BTW guys I don't think it has anything to do with brown hair and freckles nor do I think that there should be a "smell" as some of you guys speak about which is the reason why you don't go down on your woman. The type of "wet" orgasm a woman has is sweet in taste. Ok that's your lesson of the day. Im going to change my name to teach!
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Last edited by LAW; 12-29-2006 at 11:12 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I was just thinking the same thing when I saw this come up again.

BTW guys I don't think it has anything to do with brown hair and freckles nor do I think that there should be a "smell" as some of you guys speak about which is the reason why you don't go down on your woman. The type of "wet" orgasm a woman has is sweet in taste. Ok that's your lesson of the day. Im going to change my name to teach!
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Ok teach.

Teach us some more.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    haha ..yeah I was with a girl once that used to get so wet I called her niagara falls :P ...

try telling her to clench her vaginal muscles , without tightening muscles in the thighs, bum or stomach ... (her pussy will probably feel tighter = less risk of "slipping out" :P and also make you "feel more" when you **** her .. .:P

hope that helps :P

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by kamchez
    haha ..yeah I was with a girl once that used to get so wet I called her niagara falls :P ...

try telling her to clench her vaginal muscles , without tightening muscles in the thighs, bum or stomach ... (her pussy will probably feel tighter = less risk of "slipping out" :P and also make you "feel more" when you **** her .. .:P

hope that helps :P
    * kamchez this is your warning. Change your avatar or you will be suspended or banned.*
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    I love wet pussy!!! Damn i love this thread. Would like some female input about the ass licking though. Haven't tried it with my wife because she is a hygiene freak.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce000
    I love wet pussy!!! Damn i love this thread. Would like some female input about the
    ass licking though
    . Haven't tried it with my wife because she is a hygiene freak.
    It's like a must do for me, nothing like a hot chicks nice clean a$$ to lick and suck. LOVE IT!!!

Mabe somebody will start a thread about water sports and rimming.......bet its atleast 15 pages....dare you!!!!!!!!!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs44
    Mabe somebody will start a thread about water sports and rimming.......bet its atleast 15 pages....dare you!!!!!!!!!
    Your a little late bro, theres plenty of talk about water sports in the beginning of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Your a little late bro, theres plenty of talk about water sports in the beginning of this thread.
    Or maybe his girl is so wet he THINKS he's playing water sports.

In anycase, it's not a bad thing.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    grab your snorkel and head on in!!!!!!!!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    omg this thread still going><

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    omg this thread still going><
    are you disappointed??

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    are you disappointed??
    YES
    THERE ARE NO PICS!
    so

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    YES
    THERE ARE NO PICS!
    so
    Better

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/13/13758123_6fad7**26c_o.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Better

now thats HOT

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Better

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/13/13758123_6fad7**26c_o.jpg[/IMG]

This reminds me of a joke that had me laughing for days.

Cat falls in pool

Rooster laughs

Moral of the story

Wet pussy makes cock happy

Now that you broke up with her does that mean this thread is dead?

is women that squirt during orgasm watersports?eh?

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    well, figured i would give yall an update on the wet girl friend. SHE IS HISTORY!!!!!!
    She turned out to be psycho!!!!!
    Let me ask yalls opinion. we had made plans earlier in the week for her to come stay the night on friday. Well she's been starting to cling a little too tight, and I have been pulling away. she texted me wednesday afternoon saying if I changed my mind about friday night to let her know. I texted her back, "ok. I changed my mind, I need some space". I did this at work, was stupid busy with customers, she called 30 times to my cell and twice to my secretaries. (is that excessive) so we talked later that day, I told her, not to call me so often, that I was very busy at work, and that I would always, no matter what call her back. well the next evening she calls at 7:00, I am in the gym, answer it, she says she exhausted and was calling to say good night. Great no problem good night. I finish my workout and climb in to the tanning bed at 8:00, get out at 8 30, there are 7 missed calls from her. so I leave her a nasty message about calling to often and I will call her tomorrow. So this morning get into work, leave my phone in my office go have a meeting with my boss. 20 minutes later I go check my phone 7 missed calls, 2 voice mails, 3 text messages.
    do yall think she has issues. And I swear on the holy bible, everyword of this is the truth, no bullshit exageration.
    so I let her know that we were through.

well, figured i would give yall an update on the wet girl friend. SHE IS HISTORY!!!!!!
    Let me ask yalls opinion. we had made plans earlier in the week for her to come stay the night on friday. Well she's been starting to cling a little too tight, and I have been pulling away. she texted me wednesday afternoon saying if I changed my mind about friday night to let her know. I texted her back, "ok. I changed my mind, I need some space". I did this at work, was stupid busy with customers, she called 30 times to my cell and twice to my secretaries. (is that excessive) so we talked later that day, I told her, not to call me so often, that I was very busy at work, and that I would always, no matter what call her back. well the next evening she calls at 7:00, I am in the gym, answer it, she says she exhausted and was calling to say good night. Great no problem good night. I finish my workout and climb in to the tanning bed at 8:00, get out at 8 30, there are 7 missed calls from her. so I leave her a nasty message about calling to often and I will call her tomorrow. So this morning get into work, leave my phone in my office go have a meeting with my boss. 20 minutes later I go check my phone 7 missed calls, 2 voice mails, 3 text messages.
    do yall think she has issues. And I swear on the holy bible, everyword of this is the truth, no bullshit exageration.
    I think you may be the one with issues.

Blog Entries
    Is this a joke. Why dont you just pic up teh dame phone once in a while. If your busy tell her that and you will have to call her later. But get this you realy do have to call her back. OMG that is so ****ing hard to do.

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    In my opinion that is a bit excessive. But maybe she just really wanted to talk to you that day. Does she do it all the time?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information