Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    lol not 25 luckily. "just" 20

the onlý thing I hate is that I am MEGA shy. I never dare to do the first move or somethin. But I have never had any blatantly say to me that they want to **** either.

Il just hate it if Im all shy and **** and do nothing and she takes it as Im not interesed in sex afterall.

****ing hell I dont even know a good way to aproach it all
    well.. if the indirect route isnn't working for ya...

"Hey, do you want to have the most wild sex of your life?? "

seems to do the trick.. one way or the other..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol not 25 luckily. "just" 20

the onlý thing I hate is that I am MEGA shy. I never dare to do the first move or somethin. But I have never had any blatantly say to me that they want to **** either.

Il just hate it if Im all shy and **** and do nothing and she takes it as Im not interesed in sex afterall.

****ing hell I dont even know a good way to aproach it all

Just relax bro and have a good time. Dont over think it. Try and make her laugh and just be urself. Dont try and fake it. Women can smell fake from a mile away. Like Mr. Jiggy Fly said, make her a drink or two and have urself a coke and chill.

OG

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Positive visualization man. See it going smoothly, play it out in your head that you are goin to rock that sh*t and you will. And oh, if you plan to go down, do some G-Spot research first.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Johan, I take it because you met her in a pub she might be a drinker as well.......maybe a wine or a cocktail or two for the lady.....you don't have to let her know you don't drink, just fix yourself a coke or something. Don't get in a hurry, relax and let the evening unfold slowly.....being in a hurry is never a good thing. Imo no oral sex....stick to the basics for now...maybe later, after you've gotten to know the type of person she is and so forth might be a better plan. Also.....trim you're fingernails (trust me).....get squeaky clean, dress comfortable but not sloppy and put clean sheets on the bed toss a couple of wraps in the night stand. Remain calm and show a little confidence.....hold on letting her know you're a virgin. I'm sure as you converse with one another you get a feel for what she likes and so forth.
    cant do most of those things cause its going to be at her place. I dont even have my own place. Living with my sister right now and renting out my real apartment

maraxus I sure hope so lol

og thanks for the advice. Il pop it 3 or 4 hours before then.

lol spy belive me that wouldnt sound right coming from my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Positive visualization man. See it going smoothly, play it out in your head that you are goin to rock that sh*t and you will. And oh, if you plan to go down, do some G-Spot research first.
    Il try. I think its a little late for g-spot research I guess. If I go down on her I guess Il just ask her to tell me what feels good and what doesnt

if I try to act like I know wtf Im doing I guess its gonna be REAL corny

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    cant do most of those things cause its going to be at her place. I dont even have my own place. Living with my sister right now and renting out my real apartment

maraxus I sure hope so lol

og thanks for the advice. Il pop it 3 or 4 hours before then.

lol spy belive me that wouldnt sound right coming from my mouth
    Even better! Bring a bottle of wine with you even if she doesn't like it....it shows you have some taste.....no flowers.....those you send the next day sort of like a "I had a great time last night" sort of thing. Dress nice.....got any superman underwear? Women love to laugh. Bring your own condoms...two or three at least. You guys grabbing anything to eat why in? Maybe a little take out or something to snack on while watching the movie. As for the movie pick out at least three different types (scary, funny, romantic) and let her choose......if she doesn't like any of them then tell her to throw on some clothes and head out and rent another. Just for giggles tell her you like to watch movies in the nude but that you don't ewant her to be uncomfortable so she can keep her hair tie in if she likes. hahahaha

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    For oral sex...seeing how you've never done this....go with the "ABC" version. What's that you ask? Simple.....draw each letter with your tongue...A...then B and so on.......and do it slow....even slower than you think you should.....you'll know if you're doing it right when she grabs your ears.

For oral sex...seeing how you've never done this....go with the "ABC" version. What's that you ask? Simple.....draw each letter with your tongue...A...then B and so on.......and do it slow....even slower than you think you should.....you'll know if you're doing it right when she grabs your ears.
    I agree, that's a great beginner move. But after you get through the alphabet, you need to stick with a steady rythym. Don't pop your head up and say "now I know my ABC's"

and don't ask her what feels good. That's for relationships, not first time encounters. Just listen to her body language, moans, etc. Remember, confidence is sexy bro

this is some funny stuff..

we got old guys, pimps and whores giving advice to a 20 year old... who is scheduling his first sexual experience with a hose monster..

We talk about self confidence, technique, and the does and don'ts..

It's just too funny..

Not at you Johan... but at us...........

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    If you follow Spy's "Location", I'm sure you'll be fine bro...

Good luck Johan... hit that sheit....

Pork Chop is offline Member
    as some might have read I am a virgin. To be honest I havent even kissed someone. Just some on the throat and ****.

now there is a very BIG possiblity I might get some sex tomorrow if I play my cards right. Just a one night stand with a girl I meet in a pub 2 days ago. Took ger number and she basicly said that she wants to have sex in a sms today...

But Im ****ing nervous as hell!!!!!!!!!

Got any good pointers or something??

should I tell her that I am a virgin(pretty phatetic considering I turn 20 in 2 months)??
    Here's my advice. Take the short drive to Amsterdam and pay for it. Pay for like 3 at a time. My buddy lost his cherry to one of those window rentals.. apparently they are mint!

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    Here's my advice. Take the short drive to Amsterdam and pay for it. Pay for like 3 at a time. My buddy lost his cherry to one of those window rentals.. apparently they are mint!
    Dam, I don't know where you guys live but Amsterdam is like 5000 miles from my house. Long drive across lots of water for some call-girl booty

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I think the dude is from sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    I think the dude is from sweden.
    Sh*t, take her to Amsterdam. Feed her some hash and it'll all be good anyway.

Even better! Bring a bottle of wine with you even if she doesn't like it....it shows you have some taste.....no flowers.....those you send the next day sort of like a "I had a great time last night" sort of thing. Dress nice.....got any superman underwear? Women love to laugh. Bring your own condoms...two or three at least. You guys grabbing anything to eat why in? Maybe a little take out or something to snack on while watching the movie. As for the movie pick out at least three different types (scary, funny, romantic) and let her choose......if she doesn't like any of them then tell her to throw on some clothes and head out and rent another. Just for giggles tell her you like to watch movies in the nude but that you don't ewant her to be uncomfortable so she can keep her hair tie in if she likes. hahahaha
    well I cant bring wine cause Im not old enough to buy from liqour stores(I havent turned 20 yet 2 months left).
    dont have any fancy underwear either.

try me I would never ever ever in my life pay for sex!

I think Il better stop checking this thread now cause Im getting confused by all the conflicting advice lol. Might be best if I just do what I feel comfterable with.

confidence might be sexy but I dont have any and cant fake it either

Sh*t, take her to Amsterdam. Feed her some hash and it'll all be good anyway.
    LOL I would feed her with hasch anyway if I just knew whats her oppinion to drugs

LOL I would feed her with hasch anyway if I just knew whats her oppinion to drugs
    Well get on it man. So you don't drink but you will do hasch? Whatever's clever man...

Well get on it man. So you don't drink but you will do hasch? Whatever's clever man...
    can probably be argued but hasch has way less side effects then alcohole and alcohole just ****es me upp. Makes me horribly depressed and suicidal so I stay FAR FAR away from it.

but wont smoke now or anything. Think its a bad idea to show upp stoned.

dude... wont' pay for sex?? we all pay for sex

If you take her to a movie, dinner, drinks, rent a movie.. you are spending money to get sex...

If you agree to a price before hand.. you save alot of time, and get the sex the way you want it..

Married women just have a long term contract, versus prostitutes that just do short term contracts..

get the picture.

well I cant bring wine cause Im not old enough to buy from liqour stores(I havent turned 20 yet 2 months left).
    dont have any fancy underwear either.

try me I would never ever ever in my life pay for sex!

I think Il better stop checking this thread now cause Im getting confused by all the conflicting advice lol. Might be best if I just do what I feel comfterable with.

confidence might be sexy but I dont have any and cant fake it either

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    dude... wont' pay for sex?? we all pay for sex

If you take her to a movie, dinner, drinks, rent a movie.. you are spending money to get sex...

If you agree to a price before hand.. you save alot of time, and get the sex the way you want it..

Married women just have a long term contract, versus prostitutes that just do short term contracts..

get the picture.
    Yeah but I would feel like a dirty bastard if I payed upfront for it

kinda like saying I cant get laid any other way.

Just show her the money and tell her you will give it to her after you are finished. That way you aren't paying for it "upfront". Spy is right though, you're gonna pay for that ass one way or another bro. Might as well have it your way

ahhhhhhhh.. there you have it .. a feeling of failure...

tell me do you use a fishing pole and bait?? that's cheating.. use your hands..

you see.. "not paying for it" is a false issue.. get over it..

but you figured it out correctly...

just do what is comfortable for you.. and you'll do fine..

Rules

mass junkie is offline banned
    Did our boy dip his weiner into the big stink yet or what?

nope.. not yet..

soon..........

Rules

il meet her at 21:00 tonight and its only 16:25 now here

dude.. you know we have to have a picture of her...

use your cell phone camera, or something..

good luck. .

Rules

dude.. you know we have to have a picture of her...

use your cell phone camera, or something..

good luck. .
    thanks.

lol she aint the prettiest thing. Chubby. But hey good enough to poke, I aint good loking enough to be picky.
    If all goes well tonight Il try to get some pics some other day

dont have a cell camera either

thanks.

lol she aint the prettiest thing. Chubby. But hey good enough to poke, I aint good loking enough to be picky.
    If all goes well tonight Il try to get some pics some other day

dont have a cell camera either

No worries bro. The chubby ones can be reeeeeal appreciative....

OG

mass junkie is offline banned
    go get em tiger.....triple wrap a thick rubber band around the base of your cock...for a fuller erect looking penis

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    go get em tiger.....triple wrap a thick rubber band around the base of your cock...for a fuller erect looking penis

Wouldnt that **** hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Wouldnt that **** hurt?

They have cack rings for that...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    They have cack rings for that...

OG
    also known as a cock ring.. an iron maiden, or cage.............

Rules

also known as a cock ring.. an iron maiden, or cage.............

Thas what i said...cack ring...

OG

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Wouldnt that **** hurt?
    Only until it falls off, then its painless. I tried this one time and I looked down 20 minutes later and my member was purple.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Thas what i said...cack ring...

OG
    i know.. just keepin my post count up.........

Rules

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pop the cialis, have a few drinks and rock her... good luck.

i know.. just keepin my post count up.........

lol....ok me too....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    Pop the cialis, have a few drinks and rock her... good luck.
    He doesnt drink bro...

OG

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah condoms is a must. Should I avoid eating that pussy considering I have no clue what std's she might have?

is it possible to get a std from her if she gives me a blow job

I guess Il go with my gut feeling about the virginity thing, more embarassing if I dont tell her and she just notice it from my lack of experience...
    Well where did you get this girl?? If shes a hooker, then dont take anything more then a blow job.

As for the lack of experience thing, dont worry about it, the girl will probably pick up on this but then again many girls are attracted to this too and might turn her on more. Quit thinking its the sexual olympics and that you have to perform like a porn star. If you are about to blow load, slow down or take a break, if she asks why, tell her you are about to cum, she'll be fine with you not blowing load too soon and saving some fun for her.

Whats worst then cuming too fast... well could be: Being too nervous, feeling like you gotta be a porn star and then cant cum or keep it hard. Most girls I been with wear out after 15-20 mins of funking so try to hold back 10 mins then let her have what you want to give her! Remember nothing else feels as awesome as letting her have it inside her but then you risk getting a souvenier (baby). Often when a woman is most interested in sex and horniest is also when she is most fertile. So weigh it out, if you dont want the souvenier, then pull out and blow on her tummy or use a condumb.

Also I was reading somewhere that saliva (spit) is extremely anti-HIV. Since lesbians do their sex mostly with oral (eating pussy), there are almost no cases of lesbian transmission of aids. Also they found gay men who do nothing but oral sex also have almost no cases of HIV transmission thru blow jobs. However if the blow job giver has a cold sore (herpes) or syphillis of the mouth, then you CAN catch these from getting a blow job. Its extremely difficult for a man who f's a woman to catch aids from a woman, however its rather easy to catch gonorrea or syphillis from a woman. The good side is that z-pack or penicillin take care of the non-aids STD's just fine. Also the most commonly transmitted STD's are actually insects, like crab lice and scabbies.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-17-2004 at 10:25 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information