Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    You betta watch out sucka. Deca sold your ass to me till the start of the new year......

OG
    I didnt know I was up for sale Ill be at your place at 8? Do i bring the maid outfit, or the schoolgirl outfit..hahahahahaha (juggy style)

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    To get back on the topic of TO. I thought TO was a dick when he was in San Fran but have seen interviews with him since in Philly and would have to say I actually like the guy. Sure he is cocky but who cares. Like JC said, so is Ronny, and so was Arnold after 7 Mr. O's. So what. As for being happy he is hurt, well that right there is a d1ckmove!

JMHO
    exactly, and i ask you. do you see a differance between T.O. on san fran and T.O. with the eagles? i think i do, and i think its cause our coach is keeping him in check and making him mature instead of being the loud mouthed prick he was at san fran.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    exactly, and i ask you. do you see a differance between T.O. on san fran and T.O. with the eagles? i think i do, and i think its cause our coach is keeping him in check and making him mature instead of being the loud mouthed prick he was at san fran.
    Oh yeah, that's what I mean. He was prick in San Fran. I don't know if it was because they were not all that good or what. Maybe his is showing a different side b/c the Eagles are tearing it up this year.

BTW - I'm from PA originally and I would like to see nothing but a PA Superbowl.....Steelers win of course! haha

Spyder Guest
    its funny but if you ask the people that work with him they say he is one of the most professional people they've worked with. again your mad cause he dances in the end zone. if you dont like it tell your pussy ass giants to keep him out of it
    listen to me jc, the only reason why ur so "Pro TO" is bc he's on ur team. if u didnt have him, you'd be bitchin him out too. i think its mature when a football player doesnt do anything else but spikes the ball if he scores. no need for all the antics he pulls or the bitchin he does. F him and F the eagles for another season down the tubes. i just love how the eagles pounce on the giants but still have never won a single superbowl.
    Last edited by Spyder; 12-21-2004 at 04:28 PM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    its funny but if you ask the people that work with him they say he is one of the most professional people they've worked with. again your mad cause he dances in the end zone. if you dont like it tell your pussy ass giants to keep him out of it
    True dat. HATERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    listen to me jc, the only reason why ur so "Pro TO" is bc he's on ur team. if u didnt have him, you'd be bitchin him out too. i think its mature when a football player doesnt do anything else but spikes the ball if he scores. no need for all the antics he pulls. F him and F the eagles for another season down the tubes.
    um i aready stated i didnt care whether T.O. was on the eagles or not, i dont hate other players on other teams, they are on other teams who cares. its a waste of my time to think about other teams and think of which player to hate on each one.

and this still has nothing to do with laughing about the guy getting injured, what did he do for some of you to say he deserves it? go reread my posts, i already answered your question a while back, using duce staley as a example. old news bro. another thing if T.O. wasnt on my team and we played against him, i wouldnt bitch about T.O. scoring, id bitch about my teams sh-tty defense letting him score, T.O.'s just doing his job, and if he was on a differant team id want my defense doing there job and keeping his ass out of the end zone

Spyder Guest
    if you dont like it tell your pussy ass giants to keep him out of it
    thats one of the stupidest things ive ever read here. hold on, let me call the coach. i'll tell you what he said.

thats one of the stupidest things ive ever read here. hold on, let me call the coach. i'll tell you what he said.
    why? cause the defense wasnt doing there job and thats T.O's fault? pretty stupid if you ask me.

Spyder Guest
    um i aready stated i didnt care whether T.O. was on the eagles or not, i dont hate other players on other teams, they are on other teams who cares. its a waste of my time to think about other teams and think of which player to hate on each one.

and this still has nothing to do with laughing about the guy getting injured, what did he do for some of you to say he deserves it? go reread my posts, i already answered your question a while back, using duce staley as a example. old news bro. another thing if T.O. wasnt on my team and we played against him, i wouldnt bitch about T.O. scoring, id bitch about my teams sh-tty defense letting him score, T.O.'s just doing his job, and if he was on a differant team id want my defense doing there job and keeping his ass out of the end zone
    listen, dont "old news" me ... i replied to your quote. i dont have the time to sit here and read three pages of responses. I read your reply to my post, and i reacted to it. simple as that. no need for any hostillity, its not like any of us have any stock in these teams.

He's fun. People watch him, talk about him, always want to know what he's doing in the end zone and oh yeah, by the way, put him in the MVP race.

Spyder Guest
    why? cause the defense wasnt doing there job and thats T.O's fault? pretty stupid if you ask me.
    this has nothing to do with TO making touchdowns. thats his job and I have full respect for him. i cant stand his ego. thats all there is to it. i have no respect for him. he makes millions, act like a real man.

listen, dont "old news" me ... i replied to your quote. i dont have the time to sit here and read three pages of responses. I read your reply to my post, and i reacted to it. simple as that. no need for any hostillity, its not like any of us have any stock in these teams.
    no ones getting hostile, just read the whole thread next time before you waste your time typing. your question would have been answered if you would have read alittle more

this has nothing to do with TO making touchdowns. thats his job and I have full respect for him. i cant stand his ego. thats all there is to it. i have no respect for him. he makes millions, act like a real man.
    So a real man scores and hands the ball to the ref like Marvin Harrison? So, is Ray Lewis a real man for his stomping after a tackle? Was Michael Irvin a real man for all the talk and showmanship? Hmm. . .some guys are introverted and others are not, but this does not determine respectability.

what ego? dude he dances in the endzone and that make him have a big ego? have you ever actually listened to him talk in a press conferance? andy reid wouldnt put up with him if he had a Ego. talk about ego's look at fredie mitchell, the mofo cant shut the hell up in the beginning of the season and because of it he has had the ball thrown to him about a total of about 4 times this whole season.

this has nothing to do with TO making touchdowns. thats his job and I have full respect for him. . . . . i have no respect for him. he makes millions, act like a real man.
    Oh and make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    hahhahahaahhahahahaha

Spyder Guest
    hahaha, you cut out my words ... i have respect for him as an individual who can play awesome football. i have no respect for him for how he acts when he scores. thats what im tryin to say.

**** post whore lol

Spyder Guest
    So a real man scores and hands the ball to the ref like Marvin Harrison? So, is Ray Lewis a real man for his stomping after a tackle? Was Michael Irvin a real man for all the talk and showmanship? Hmm. . .some guys are introverted and others are not, but this does not determine respectability.
    All three guys that I despise. Ray Lewis, Irvin, and TO. ... you could even throw in Emmitt Smith, and a bunch of others. its just my opinion. you simply doing your job. if i did a dance at a wake everytime I embalmed someone right, id lose my job and my license.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I don't really like the guy. However, I'd hope he has a bunch of ****ty games, not that he'd get his leg broken.

Spyder Guest
    **** post whore lol
    hahaha, i dont know how that happened. i replied, and it was taking forever to post. then i had like 4 of the same replies. i deleted 'em

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    I don't really like the guy. However, I'd hope he has a bunch of ****ty games, not that he'd get his leg broken.
    see now that is a respectable repy, no one should be wishing the guy broken limbs cause he plays good football

All three guys that I despise. Ray Lewis, Irvin, and TO. ... you could even throw in Emmitt Smith, and a bunch of others. its just my opinion. you simply doing your job. if i did a dance at a wake everytime I embalmed someone right, id lose my job and my license.
    OK, that's a little creepy. Seriously, it may be football and the game itself should be the center of attention, but I think the colorful personalities make it more fun as long as they're not like Artest (wrong sport, but u know what I mean) or Ricky Williams (mentally UNstable). T.O. is harmless, he's just fun AND effective. Sure, I don't agree with how he dealt with the whole Ravens trade thing, but hell, if I was the best receiver in the NFL, I'd probably want to control my destiny a little also.

Spyder Guest
    OK, that's a little creepy.
    Im a funeral director

Seriously, it may be football and the game itself should be the center of attention, but I think the colorful personalities make it more fun as long as they're not like Artest (wrong sport, but u know what I mean) or Ricky Williams (mentally UNstable). T.O. is harmless, he's just fun AND effective. Sure, I don't agree with how he dealt with the whole Ravens trade thing, but hell, if I was the best receiver in the NFL, I'd probably want to control my destiny a little also.
    Yeah, listen .. maybe i took this to the next level. your right. and i shouldnt be wishing anyone any physical injury. its just always been a long hated rivalry between the eagles and giants, so i just spoke up out of anger. im a member of the giants message boards too and i hate how all the eagle fans have this desire to come on our board and shove **** in our face everytime the giants lose a game. ... when u think about it, its only a game that provides us with entertainment. nothing more, nothing less.

Im a funeral director

Yeah, listen .. maybe i took this to the next level. your right. and i shouldnt be wishing anyone any physical injury. its just always been a long hated rivalry between the eagles and giants, so i just spoke up out of anger. im a member of the giants message boards too and i hate how all the eagle fans have this desire to come on our board and shove **** in our face everytime the giants lose a game. ... when u think about it, its only a game that provides us with entertainment. nothing more, nothing less.
    That's cool. I guess it's like the way UF and FSU people HATE Miami so intensely because they not only win, but they win in a bragadocious less-than-classy manner.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Say good bye!!
    Looks like he's gone. That was some foul mouthed trash talk. Wow.

Thanks!

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Regardless of what any of you think, T.O. is THE man. Sad to see him out for probably the rest of the year, but when they play the Rams on monday night.. we have a way better chance of winning without him in the line up. So.. I guess it was a lucky break from STL (no pun intended).

decadbal is offline Banned
    i am happy..happy...for to being hurt... and i wish i was the one who put the hit on him...bc it would be bad..super bad. mike singletary bad..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i am happy..happy...for to being hurt... and i wish i was the one who put the hit on him...bc it would be bad..super bad. mike singletary bad..lol
    Yeah, you'd still be getting the taste of "cleat" out your trap.

your far confused little man..far...far ...far

are you being serious or sarcastic?

Spyder Guest
    c'mon, its deca ..... he's being sarcastic, with a hint of seriousness

c'mon, its deca ..... he's being sarcastic, with a hint of seriousness
    i know you can never tell with him

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    JC you are one tenacious mutha! This brawl has been goin on all day!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    JC you are one tenacious mutha! This brawl has been goin on all day!
    i know i just never stop lol

honestly i dont know if id wish anyone to actually be hurt, but it dont bother me or make me feel bad he is.. hes not one of the ppl that is hurt and im like dam, that sucks...

honestly i dont know if id wish anyone to actually be hurt, but it dont bother me or make me feel bad he is.. hes not one of the ppl that is hurt and im like dam, that sucks...
    no i understand that, i was just wondering if you were like really wishing he was injured really really bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information