Gilster is offline Member

Look at me now..........I AM DRUNK ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT!

Haven't had a drink in almost 4 years. A little while ago while drinking my Cranberry juice I had a light bulb go off.What if I used some of the Grain alcohol i used to make my oral winny/var to make a drink with? Well 30 min later I am drunk as hell. Never been much of a drinker but life has been stressfull as hell lately. The last year has beeen a life changer. I got a divorce from my wife of 19 years, had a car accident that changed my life, lost 60 lb because of the accident, started a new life, found GOD again, and gained 30 lbs of muscle using nothing but test. I just had to cut loose on a day off and have a drink while my new 24 yr old hot as hell PR G/F takes a nap after I made cream 3 times. I feel good anf I just wanted to share.

This was my firsrt board may year ago and I read more than I post but I feel I know so many of you. Thanks for being there for me and making me laugh.

I kno w whhnen I sober up I whill loook at this and laugh so thanks

Aboot is offline Banned
    Good on you for having a good time.

THanks bro. Been a while since I just let go.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Nothing wrong with relaxing every now and then.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    Nice
    Post whore...........hahahahahahahahah

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    CONGRATS...man I love alcohol.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Haven't had a drink in almost 4 years. A little while ago while drinking my Cranberry juice I had a light bulb go off.What if I used some of the Grain alcohol i used to make my oral winny/var to make a drink with? Well 30 min later I am drunk as hell. Never been much of a drinker but life has been stressfull as hell lately. The last year has beeen a life changer. I got a divorce from my wife of 19 years, had a car accident that changed my life, lost 60 lb because of the accident, started a new life, found GOD again, and gained 30 lbs of muscle using nothing but test. I just had to cut loose on a day off and have a drink while my new 24 yr old hot as hell PR G/F takes a nap after I made cream 3 times. I feel good anf I just wanted to share.

This was my firsrt board may year ago and I read more than I post but I feel I know so many of you. Thanks for being there for me and making me laugh.

I kno w whhnen I sober up I whill loook at this and laugh so thanks
    Hey man, more power to you. But, you ARE drinking GRAIN ALCOHOL. I hope you aren't on any orals .

Congrats, and enjoy the drunkedness, it's good every so often.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    good for u man........now post some pics of ur little hottie rebound...............u big stud u...............

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    lol wednesday night drinkin huh? have fun brutha

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    lol wednesday night drinkin huh? have fun brutha

I wish I was .

No I am not on orals. I am saving it for later at the end of my cycle. Boy did I get smashed last night. I just mixed some of the grain alcohol into my cranberry juice and WHAM!. I kept getting drunker way after I finished the drink. Never had pure alcohol like that before. I don't think I will again. A lot stonger than I expected, and I really didn't have more than I would have if I made 3 regular size drinks. I pretty muched passed out after posting here while sitting at the computer. Then I got the little gift the next day.I had a MASSIVE headache this morning. I drank a gallon of water when I woke. I was dry as hell. At least I cut loose a little for a night. I really could not remember what I wrote last night. I just knew that I did. lol....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to hear your doing better through life man.. and nothing wrong with drinking here n there

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I am happy that you found God again. I think he is awesome.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro did you say divorced after 19 years, and you have a new hot 24 old GF. You cradle robber....lol I'm jealous!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear things are back on track for you Bro!!

1Vic - My God is an awesome God!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Bro did you say divorced after 19 years, and you have a new hot 24 old GF. You cradle robber....lol I'm jealous!
    Yup!! She turned 24 last week. I am talking SERIOUS UPGRADE bro. A lot better than what I thought I would get after the divorce. You can get real down on yourself when you go through what I went through. But life is good now, and the best part isn't that she is hot, but that she is a real sweet understanding person. Although the fact that she is hot makes it great. One thing for sure though....No more grain alcohol for me....lol

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Yup!! She turned 24 last week. I am talking SERIOUS UPGRADE bro. A lot better than what I thought I would get after the divorce. You can get real down on yourself when you go through what I went through. But life is good now, and the best part isn't that she is hot, but that she is a real sweet understanding person. Although the fact that she is hot makes it great. One thing for sure though....No more grain alcohol for me....lol

reall good to hear bro glad things have turned for the best for ya good luck

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Glad that you made it through all of that and came out on top! You sound like a pretty strong individual. Enjoy everything that life brings you now...esp that young girlfriend. I can relate on that feeling (I was married 14 yrs and I'm 37 my new boyfriend is 28).

Bet the headache is enough to keep you from doing that again.

C.B.

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information