Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Mooom... Here's my laundry.
    I'll tell you same thing I tell my daughter.......I'm mom....not MAID! Ain't washing yer nasty drawers!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MMA have you had a bad experience with a divorce?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I can understand your feelings.......I've seen sooo many bad divorces in the last 19 yrs. Women that marry men simply for citizenship and then dump them once they get what they want. Women that stay married simply for the sake of 50% of his retirement pay, while they spend all the money he has now and cheating on him at the same time!

I'm sorry your experience was so bad.......we aren't all like that however.

Govt is involved to help protect the women and children that are out there that aren't getting what they need because of selfish, uncaring men that would sooner see their children suffer than give a dime to thier wives. It sucks...all the way around!

Wow,
    That conversation sucks............You try to be a decent guy and sometimes no matter what you do if you have bad luck you have bad luck.. People can be so mean. I wouldn't even fight for anything. I would take what I came into the marriage with........The clothes I have..
    Sounds like Rex and Barbi are already married......
    She came back a little while ago. I went to sleep!!!!!! Now I'm just goin about my bus.
    Haven't said word one to her...........It feels pretty uncomfy right about now.....
    What if I just walk in the other room naked and hit a rear double bi pose???????????/

Yeah your right too good 4 her...........
    By the way Barbi, can I send me laundry to ya if i has ta split????/ You can wersh it, fold it, and send it .....

LOL Mondo.....hmmmm you can byte me TOO!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck in getting all of this worked out. The last thing anyone needs is trouble at home.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    That was aimed at MR Smarta$$ who isn't sure if he has a wife or a gf.

Check your PM's Mr. Mondo
    Sorry there Barb, but I am dead sure I have a wife to take care of the housework and other friends with benifits, one just happens to be more full time as of late.
    Did this happen to you? Is this why you are so mad at me? Or just men that are pigs in general?

No I would never generalize about men as a whole....and to be mad at you I would actually have to give a **** about you.

I don't like cheating, lying, womanizing men......a category that you seem to fit in on the surface so YOU would fit pig status.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    Sorry there Barb, but I am dead sure I have a wife to take care of the housework and other friends with benifits, one just happens to be more full time as of late.
    Did this happen to you? Is this why you are so mad at me? Or just men that are pigs in general?
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-23-2005 at 05:21 PM.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    No I would never generalize about men as a whole....and to be mad at you I would actually have to give a **** about you.

I don't like cheating, womanizing men......a category that you seem to fit in on the surface so YOU would enter the Pig category.

spyderman is offline New Member
    Commando Barbi...it looks like you need a new AR title..."Official AR Marriage Counselor"

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman
    Commando Barbi...it looks like you need a new AR title..."Official AR Marriage Counselor"
    Ya I'll pass on that one LOL... Sometimes I feel like the lounge MOM!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information